WWF Los Super Astros 6/13/99

1 view

Linus

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
WWF Super Astros Report - June 13, 1999
Hosted by Marcello Rodriguez, Hugo Savinovich, and Carlos Cabrera
Taped from Uniondale, Long Island, New York

• Highlights were shown from the previous week's show of Papi Chulo
defeating Tiger Mask and Taka Michinoku defeating Super Loco.
• Marcello Rodriguez interviewed Papi Chulo, who basically bragged about his
looks.

• Pantera defeated Jesus Christobol with a Backslide Pinfall.

• Backstage, Maria Felipe had promoter Victor Quinones ask Taka Michinoku if
he would accept a match against Papi Chulo. Taka basically kept saying Japan
was the best, but basically accepted.

• Backstage, Papi Chulo said he was ready for Taka Michinoku.

• A video was shown of the history of Los Boricuas (Savio Vega, Miguel
Perez, Jose Estrada, Jr., and El Merenguero or Jesus Castillo). El
Merenguero's past turn on Perez on the Super Astros program was also
highlighted. There were also interviews with Perez and Merenguero throughout
the video. Perez and Merenguero would go one-on-one on the following week's
program

• A video was aired of the history between Mini Max and Mini Nova. Mini Max
and Mini Nova would go one-on-one on the following week's program with Max'
hair and Nova's mask on the line.

• Backstage, Papi Chulo was speaking with an unknown person.

• Papi Chulo defeated Taka Michinoku via Pinfall with help from Super Loco.

NAC-Pac

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
LOL, I thought I was the only one that watched SuperAstros... I can't
understand most of what they're saying, but I still enjoy it.

--
NAC-Pac
Member Strange Brew

Linus <Li...@heavydracula.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> WWF Super Astros Report - June 13, 1999
> Hosted by Marcello Rodriguez, Hugo Savinovich, and Carlos Cabrera
> Taped from Uniondale, Long Island, New York
>

> . Highlights were shown from the previous week's show of Papi Chulo

> defeating Tiger Mask and Taka Michinoku defeating Super Loco.

> . Marcello Rodriguez interviewed Papi Chulo, who basically bragged about
his
> looks.
>
> . Pantera defeated Jesus Christobol with a Backslide Pinfall.
>
> . Backstage, Maria Felipe had promoter Victor Quinones ask Taka Michinoku

if
> he would accept a match against Papi Chulo. Taka basically kept saying
Japan
> was the best, but basically accepted.
>

> . Backstage, Papi Chulo said he was ready for Taka Michinoku.
>
> . A video was shown of the history of Los Boricuas (Savio Vega, Miguel

> Perez, Jose Estrada, Jr., and El Merenguero or Jesus Castillo). El
> Merenguero's past turn on Perez on the Super Astros program was also
> highlighted. There were also interviews with Perez and Merenguero
throughout
> the video. Perez and Merenguero would go one-on-one on the following
week's
> program
>

> . A video was aired of the history between Mini Max and Mini Nova. Mini

Max
> and Mini Nova would go one-on-one on the following week's program with
Max'
> hair and Nova's mask on the line.
>

> . Backstage, Papi Chulo was speaking with an unknown person.
>
> . Papi Chulo defeated Taka Michinoku via Pinfall with help from Super
Loco.

Bizarro Linus

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
Me cannot watch it, but me would if me could. Me am getting all WWF results
for NG from an website.

Linus

NAC-Pac

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
Me watch in Univision an Sunday morning... it cool. :^)

--
NAC-Pac
Member Strange Brew
co-founder New Age Carnies