Are you a smark?

1 view

MikeMottola2004

Jul 15, 2002, 10:57:57 AM7/15/02
Chad, honey, didn't I tell you to take your boyfriend BrandonR and get the fuck
out of here?

she fuckin hates me
trust
she fuckin hates me
la la la love
I tried too hard
and she tore my feelings like I had none
and ripped them away
she was queen for about an hour
after that shit got sour
she took all I ever had
no sign of guilt

Gr8-Scott

Jul 15, 2002, 11:38:58 AM7/15/02
No I'm a mark.
I enjoy the wrestling for what it is.
I like to wait and see what'll happen in storylines on TV, as opposed to
reading spoilers, predictions, and any other such crap like that.
I am in an E-Fed. I like the fact that you can tweak things in your
favourite character's style to suit you and your style.
No-one knows shit about what goes on backstage in WWE. Especially many of
the columnists that you see around.

"Chad Karington" <dont-n...@spammeok.com> wrote in message

> Take this test and answer yes or no.
>
> 1) Do you like to dissect every raw, smackdown and ppv and figure out
> how Vince could have done a better job?
>
> 2) Do you think that if Vince hired you to book matches, that the wwe
> ratings would skyrocket?
>
> 3) You have used statistical models to predict who will win at
> Wrestlemania 2005?
>
> 4) Do you think that you can read the minds of wwe staff and wrestlers
> and therefore know everything that is going on backstage.
>
> 5) Do you live in your parents' basement?
>
> 6) Does your mom still dress you in the morning?
>
> 7) Does your mom still walk you to school?
>
> 8) Do you participate in a fantasy wrestling league?
>
> 9) Do you and your wrestling buddies dream about one day being hired by
> the wwe?
>
> 10) Do you believe that the wwe would be oh-so-much better if wwe staff
> would just take the time to read your posts on this stupid newsgroup?
>

> If you answered "yes" to one or more of the above questions, then you
> are a fucking smark. Please cancel your internet service and ask God
> for forgiveness.

hAiNeSy

Jul 15, 2002, 12:00:56 PM7/15/02

"Chad Karington" <dont-n...@spammeok.com> wrote in message

> Take this test and answer yes or no.
>
> 1) Do you like to dissect every raw, smackdown and ppv and figure out
> how Vince could have done a better job?

No. I don't "dissect" it. I merely critisise it.

> 2) Do you think that if Vince hired you to book matches, that the wwe
> ratings would skyrocket?

No.

> 3) You have used statistical models to predict who will win at
> Wrestlemania 2005?

No.

> 4) Do you think that you can read the minds of wwe staff and wrestlers
> and therefore know everything that is going on backstage.

No.

> 5) Do you live in your parents' basement?

No.

> 6) Does your mom still dress you in the morning?

No.

> 7) Does your mom still walk you to school?

No.

> 8) Do you participate in a fantasy wrestling league?

No.

> 9) Do you and your wrestling buddies dream about one day being hired by
> the wwe?

No, but Greenbank does.

> 10) Do you believe that the wwe would be oh-so-much better if wwe staff
> would just take the time to read your posts on this stupid newsgroup?

No, because they probably do already.

> If you answered "yes" to one or more of the above questions, then you
> are a fucking smark. Please cancel your internet service and ask God
> for forgiveness.

Great. I'm not a smark.

Joey Image

Jul 15, 2002, 12:38:31 PM7/15/02
Dude, you are a fucking moron. Do any of your posts have anything at all
resembling a point? Get the fuck out of here jackoff.

--
-Joey Image
http://joeyimage.mainpage.net

"Chad Karington" <dont-n...@spammeok.com> wrote in message

> Take this test and answer yes or no.
>
> 1) Do you like to dissect every raw, smackdown and ppv and figure out
> how Vince could have done a better job?
>

> 2) Do you think that if Vince hired you to book matches, that the wwe
> ratings would skyrocket?
>

> 3) You have used statistical models to predict who will win at
> Wrestlemania 2005?
>

> 4) Do you think that you can read the minds of wwe staff and wrestlers
> and therefore know everything that is going on backstage.
>

> 5) Do you live in your parents' basement?
>

> 6) Does your mom still dress you in the morning?
>

> 7) Does your mom still walk you to school?
>

> 8) Do you participate in a fantasy wrestling league?
>

> 9) Do you and your wrestling buddies dream about one day being hired by
> the wwe?
>

> 10) Do you believe that the wwe would be oh-so-much better if wwe staff
> would just take the time to read your posts on this stupid newsgroup?
>

> If you answered "yes" to one or more of the above questions, then you
> are a fucking smark. Please cancel your internet service and ask God
> for forgiveness.

Seint

Jul 15, 2002, 1:00:28 PM7/15/02
>1) Do you like to dissect every raw, smackdown and ppv and figure out
>how Vince could have done a better job?

Nope, I don't watch PPV's and I don't see Raw.

>2) Do you think that if Vince hired you to book matches, that the wwe ratings
would skyrocket?

Oh sure. But this is the same idea that you have when you think anyone gives
two shits about your trying to piss the newsgroup off with your posts.

>3) You have used statistical models to predict who will win at Wrestlemania
2005?

Wrestlemania 2005 : Fatal Fourway for the WWE Undisputed Championship. Edge vs
Chris Benoit vs Brock Lesnar vs Leviathan
Winner: Leviathan.
Not statistical models. Edge is being pushed, and he's young so he'll main
event for a long time to come. Benoit will go back up to the top and remain
there until he's ready to become a road agent or a booker. Lesnar and Leviathan
are both young and are both monsters. It only makes good business to make them
main eventers in the future.

>4) Do you think that you can read the minds of wwe staff and wrestlers and
therefore know everything that is going on backstage.

Not at all, which is a good thing for internet reports by people who have
worked in the wrestling business for a long time. Sure, rumor mill sites bunch
tons of it up. But for the most part, accurate reports of backstage happenings
can easily be gained.

>5) Do you live in your parents' basement?

No, I live in a bedroom in their house.

>6) Does your mom still dress you in the morning?

I don't usually wake up until the afternoon. :/

>7) Does your mom still walk you to school?

I don't go to school. That no life thing got in the way of it.

>8) Do you participate in a fantasy wrestling league?

Oh yeah

>9) Do you and your wrestling buddies dream about one day being hired by the
wwe?

Nah, it'd be nice but I doubt it'll happen.

>10) Do you believe that the wwe would be oh-so-much better if wwe staff would
just take the time to read your posts on this stupid newsgroup?

Truthfully, in a lot of cases, yes. Instead of giving pushes to watered-down,
no-heat groups like the nWo, they could be pushing developmental and misused
lower-card talent and elevating them to be the future stars.

>If you answered "yes" to one or more of the above questions, then you are a
fucking smark.

The term "smark" shows how stupid you are. Fine, you don't like to see people
thinking they can do a better job of Vince McMahon. Don't read the newsgroup,
then. I know you're just trying to be the 'next big troll' of APWWF, but you
make yourself look stupid by trying to insult everyone else. At least come up
with more than just 'smark.' One insult will get old very quickly here, as I'm
sure you already know.

>Please cancel your internet service

I wouldn't dare cancel my internet service. (Though switching would be nice.)
I'd have no way to read your wonderfully informative posts.

I pulled off your wings.
And watched you fall to the floor.
-
There must be something you can recommend.
I've lost my faith in man again.
So sick of trying to pretend.
Same pain over and over again.
~ "One More Time" - Flaw

lavalamp

Jul 15, 2002, 1:32:18 PM7/15/02
"Chad Karington" <dont-n...@spammeok.com> wrote in message

<snip>

I'm an Aquarius.

Jen

--
I got no friends 'cause they read the papers
They can't be seen with me

Eric

Jul 15, 2002, 2:25:18 PM7/15/02
On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:54:52 -0400 (EDT), "Chad Karington"
<dont-n...@spammeok.com> wrote:

>Take this test and answer yes or no.
>

>1) Do you like to dissect every raw, smackdown and ppv and figure out
>how Vince could have done a better job?
>

>2) Do you think that if Vince hired you to book matches, that the wwe
>ratings would skyrocket?
>

>3) You have used statistical models to predict who will win at
>Wrestlemania 2005?
>

>4) Do you think that you can read the minds of wwe staff and wrestlers
>and therefore know everything that is going on backstage.

>No. Usually when WWE comes to town I AM backstage and don't have to ask what's on their minds. I just look at the format sheet. Someone get this kid a clue!!

>5) Do you live in your parents' basement?
>

>6) Does your mom still dress you in the morning?
>

>7) Does your mom still walk you to school?

>I'm in a wheelchair so mom never "walked" me to school.

>8) Do you participate in a fantasy wrestling league?

>No but I do own a VALID wrestling promotion

>9) Do you and your wrestling buddies dream about one day being hired by
>the wwe?

>I'd be lying if I said I would not take a job if they offered one to me. But I am sure you would take one from them as well.

>10) Do you believe that the wwe would be oh-so-much better if wwe staff
>would just take the time to read your posts on this stupid newsgroup?

Eric

Black Knight

Jul 15, 2002, 8:35:07 PM7/15/02

lavalamp wrote in message ...

> "Chad Karington" <dont-n...@spammeok.com> wrote in message
>>
><snip>
>
>I'm an Aquarius.
>
>Jen

wait....<activates best Mike Awesome 70's Guy Lava Lounge Lizard mode>

Hey baby... How YOU doing? <winks at the water bearer and steals Dread's sig
quote>

"Everybody knows I like the ladies! Big or tall, fat or small... It doesn't
matter... The 'Love Doctor' likes 'em all!"
-"That 70's Guy" Mike Awesome

Black Knight