Undertaker Sucks

In2Home User

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
Undertaker is no longer the dominant force in the WWF. I think he should
leave and go join the WCW.

SCSA will open up a can of whoop ass and show the world how crap the dead
man really is.

Saadat

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
He became old.He should join WCW like the other retired Wrestlers who joined
WCW(Wrestling
in WC ).
In2Home User <us...@youssef.in2home.co.uk> wrote in message

Adam Booth

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
The Undertaker does not suck. The Undertakers character is great and he is
still very popular with WWF fans. The Undertaker is one of my favourite WWF
wrestlers. If he went to WCW it would ruin him. WCW is not as dramatic as
the WWF storylines. The WWF needs The Undertaker to stay on top.

Adam.

^A^ngel

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
If he is dead, how can he bleed?

^A^ngel

In2Home User wrote in message
<932276046.26056...@news.in2home.co.uk>...

Joe Nice

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99

To go to my web page click on the fish.

Sephiroth Jnr

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
He's not dead, just the crowd's reaction to him.

^A^ngel <G^A^@ccherriman.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Aaron Gilley

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
No,UT doesn't suck,if you have a thing for fat amish farmers.The
Undertaker is becoming vey boring!
*Yawn*

^^^Kane^^^

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
even though he is a heel, and the crowd hates him, if you ask most fans,
they like him

Eric Grossen

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
HE ISN'T DEAD. WRESTLING IS FAKE.

Augustus

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
I prefered the undertaker when he wore his little hat from years ago.
Otherwise... they take waaaaaaay too long to pan out his stories.

As I recall... Highway to Hell: 3 months for story, plus 2 months to build
it up (partly due to the story below tho)
Introducing Kane: took 2½ months to start the story
up, another 2 months after paul bearer finally said he was bringing Kane
in, then they took ALOT of time to pan the story out with all the switching
of sides.
McMahon is the Big Baddie: This was partly a steve
austing/mcmahon thing, but either way, took them countless months to build
up... then mcmahon becomes a good guy, then another 2 months elapse as he
battles wits with the undertaker... then finally reveals himself as the big
evil...

Almost everybody else, unless its something HUGE, gets their stuff done in
1½ to 3 months.

Hopefully with the addition of Smackdown, they'll be able to work the
stories abit better (since they don't seem to be doing anything with Heat...
other than to introduce what events will be taking place on monday night
raw)

Thats my two cents.

Cathy

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99

Augustus heeft geschreven in bericht
<6H7l3.2478$Pd2....@cabot.ops.attcanada.net>...

>I prefered the undertaker when he wore his little hat from years ago.
>Otherwise... they take waaaaaaay too long to pan out his stories.
>
>As I recall... Highway to Hell: 3 months for story, plus 2 months to
build
>it up (partly due to the story below tho)
> Introducing Kane: took 2½ months to start the story
>up, another 2 months after paul bearer finally said he was bringing Kane
>in, then they took ALOT of time to pan the story out with all the switching
>of sides.
> McMahon is the Big Baddie: This was partly a steve
>austing/mcmahon thing, but either way, took them countless months to build
>up... then mcmahon becomes a good guy, then another 2 months elapse as he
>battles wits with the undertaker... then finally reveals himself as the big
>evil...
>
>Almost everybody else, unless its something HUGE, gets their stuff done in
>1½ to 3 months.
>
>Hopefully with the addition of Smackdown, they'll be able to work the
>stories abit better (since they don't seem to be doing anything with
Heat...
>other than to introduce what events will be taking place on monday night
>raw)
>
>Thats my two cents.

That proves again the fact that one actually needs a brain to think, the wcw
already rests in peace!

Dumbass American

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99
>I prefered the undertaker