The Radicals are crap! Why can't people see that?

Unforgiven Edge

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
The Radicals are the crappest bunch of tits in the WWF, and I'm going to
prove it now!

Case 1: Eddie Guerrero

Appearance: Long haired hippy freak, greasy looking, needs a bath and a
shave.

Attitude: Backstabber, asshole and general all around not nice guy ;)

Finisher Moves: WOW! A FLYING DIVE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM
BEFORE......OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! AND I'VE SEEN IT DONE PROPERLY TOO!

Case 2: Perry Saturn

Appearance: Reject from a Popeye cartoon (possibly Bluto's brother?)

Attitude: Attitudeless, has no vocal skills apparently......

Finisher Moves: Very little skill, and the Rings Of Saturn, despite being
painful, would make it impossible to tap out due to the position of the
arms.

Case 3: Dean Malenko

Appearance: Child in a small man's body.....

Attitude: Almost an X-Pac in the land of the giants

Finisher Moves: Your average Texas Cloverleaf, done many times by me in
pretend wrestling matches, not a big deal, not too painful and faintly
resembles a Sharpshooter.

Case 4: Chris Benoit

Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call them.

Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)

Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than a
cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5 seconds
later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was screaming
in agony.

Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been proved to
be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All rights
reserved....blah blah blah......

THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......

--
Unforgiven Edge
"(Hear me) And if I close my mind in fear,

Metallica - The Outlaw Torn

ClerkDante

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
thank god for the kill file.......you are a waste of webspace
"Unforgiven Edge" <torno...@tornoutlaw.screaming.net> wrote in message

Kaz

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Actually you are talking to an old (not meaning you are old Chris!) reg and
if you killfile him you can killfile me and quite a few others in here too.

--
Kaz
Love me or hate me but please dont ignore me!

Azazel1st

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Your talking to much. Some good or cool wrestler look like them. I
responded in your previous mail.

> Case 1: Eddie Guerrero

> Appearance: Long haired hippy freak, greasy looking, needs a bath and a
> shave.

I say: Ummmm! This look could be apply to Undertaker, X-Pac & Mankind

>Attitude: Backstabber, asshole and general all around not nice guy ;)

I say: The Bad Ass is good at this practice

> Finisher Moves: WOW! A FLYING DIVE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM
> BEFORE......OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! AND I'VE SEEN IT DONE PROPERLY TOO!

I say: Don't tell me the people Elbow is a more damaging hit>

> Case 2: Perry Saturn
> Appearance: Reject from a Popeye cartoon (possibly Bluto's brother?)

I say: Maybe he should go back to is jean's short, in the raven's flock

> Attitude: Attitudeless, has no vocal skills apparently......

I say: when I hear Test, I have the same idea

> Finisher Moves: Very little skill, and the Rings Of Saturn, despite being
> painful, would make it impossible to tap out due to the position of the
> arms.

I say: Give me a break. This move is a modification from suplex use in the
70's and 80's

> Case 3: Dean Malenko
> Appearance: Child in a small man's body.....

I say: Too Cool, X-Pac, Hardy Boy. it's not because your a baby face that
it doesn't mean your not good

> Attitude: Almost an X-Pac in the land of the giants

I say: At leats Malenko now how to wrestle. It's not the case of most of
the WWF talent's

> Finisher Moves: Your average Texas Cloverleaf, done many times by me in
> pretend wrestling matches, not a big deal, not too painful and faintly
> resembles a Sharpshooter.

I say: The people elbows Doesn't hurt and for sure is not suppose to bring
you to a stunning point.

> Case 4: Chris Benoit
>
> Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call them.
> Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
> Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than a
> cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5 seconds
> later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was
screaming
> in agony.

I say: Everything you said on this wrestler prove me one thing. YOU DON'T
NOW shit about Christ Benoit. He is the same brood than Bret HArt, Owen
Hart & Chris Jerricho. They all learn at the same place. Hart's Dad
dungeon.

> Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been proved to
> be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All rights
> reserved....blah blah blah......
>
> THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......

I say: Your right about something. You are point less. You didn't prove
shit. Everything you said could be aply to many wrestler in the WWF.
Before Pointing pointless thing, next time. Do more research for your
study.

Lucifer Jones

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:50:20 -0000 in alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,
Unforgiven Edge decided to share with us the following:

>The Radicals are the crappest bunch of tits in the WWF, and I'm going to
>prove it now!
>

>Case 1: Eddie Guerrero
>
>Appearance: Long haired hippy freak, greasy looking, needs a bath and a
>shave.
>

>Attitude: Backstabber, asshole and general all around not nice guy ;)
>

>Finisher Moves: WOW! A FLYING DIVE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM
>BEFORE......OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! AND I'VE SEEN IT DONE PROPERLY TOO!

"Greasy-looking?" What's the matter? Don't like Hispanics?

Eddy has ring skills. And it's not a "flying dive" you stupid fuck,
it's a Frog Splash. Kinda like RVD does, only without the airtime.

So he missed one and dislocated his elbow. Lahdee-frickin'-dah.

>Case 2: Perry Saturn
>
>Appearance: Reject from a Popeye cartoon (possibly Bluto's brother?)
>

>Attitude: Attitudeless, has no vocal skills apparently......
>

>Finisher Moves: Very little skill, and the Rings Of Saturn, despite being
>painful, would make it impossible to tap out due to the position of the
>arms.

You dumbshit. Why do you think Taz(z) has been whining so much about
Saturn? Because "The Human Suplex Machine" knows that he has a rival.
You name the suplex and chances are Saturn does it including some that
are just the shit like the T-bone.

Plus he'll take any bump. He was powerbombed on the floor, took a
20-foot dive from a balcony onto a table containing Rey Mysterio, Jr.,
and a helluva lot more when he was in ECW.

Saturn doesn't have mic skills, true, but he's working on it. Bear in
mind where he came from. Until recently he had a bit part in the
WCW--no opportunity to get experience.

>Case 3: Dean Malenko
>
>Appearance: Child in a small man's body.....
>

>Attitude: Almost an X-Pac in the land of the giants
>

>Finisher Moves: Your average Texas Cloverleaf, done many times by me in
>pretend wrestling matches, not a big deal, not too painful and faintly
>resembles a Sharpshooter.

It's a cool submission move. WTF do you know?

>Case 4: Chris Benoit
>
>Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call them.
>
>Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
>
>Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than a
>cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5 seconds
>later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was screaming
>in agony.

I just realized you're a stupid-fuck troll and will be permanent
resident of my killfile.

>Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been proved to
>be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All rights
>reserved....blah blah blah......
>
>THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......

-----
LJ

"The rod up that man's but must have a rod up its butt." --Superintendent Chalmers

Dirtyred

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
What the hell? I thought his message had some depth. Instead of saying
"Radiculz suk!" like a bunch of idiots would, he gave decent reasons why
they suck.

ClerkDante <Clerk...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Erich Von Hieint

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
The radicals have given much to the wwf. But as I read your post I know that
you are just joking so I share in the laugh. I saw Booker T on Nitro last
weekend and wonder why no offer was made to get him in the wwf.

"Unforgiven Edge" <torno...@tornoutlaw.screaming.net> wrote in message

> The Radicals are the crappest bunch of tits in the WWF, and I'm going to
> prove it now!
>
> Case 1: Eddie Guerrero
>
> Appearance: Long haired hippy freak, greasy looking, needs a bath and a
> shave.
>
> Attitude: Backstabber, asshole and general all around not nice guy ;)
>
> Finisher Moves: WOW! A FLYING DIVE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM
> BEFORE......OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! AND I'VE SEEN IT DONE PROPERLY TOO!
>

> Case 2: Perry Saturn
>
> Appearance: Reject from a Popeye cartoon (possibly Bluto's brother?)
>
> Attitude: Attitudeless, has no vocal skills apparently......
>
> Finisher Moves: Very little skill, and the Rings Of Saturn, despite being
> painful, would make it impossible to tap out due to the position of the
> arms.
>

> Case 3: Dean Malenko
>
> Appearance: Child in a small man's body.....
>
> Attitude: Almost an X-Pac in the land of the giants
>
> Finisher Moves: Your average Texas Cloverleaf, done many times by me in
> pretend wrestling matches, not a big deal, not too painful and faintly
> resembles a Sharpshooter.
>

> Case 4: Chris Benoit
>
> Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call them.
>
> Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
>
> Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than a
> cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5 seconds
> later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was
screaming
> in agony.
>

> Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been proved to
> be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All rights
> reserved....blah blah blah......
>
> THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......

Urban D

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Hey, speak for yourself! I ain't gettin killfiled by my Stop-N-Go workin'
friend!

Kaz wrote:

> Actually you are talking to an old (not meaning you are old Chris!) reg and
> if you killfile him you can killfile me and quite a few others in here too.
>
> --
> Kaz
> Love me or hate me but please dont ignore me!
> --------------------------
> ICQ No. 32075409
>
> ClerkDante wrote in message ...

> >thank god for the kill file.......you are a waste of webspace

nob...@earthlink.net

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Why is he a waste of webspace? Just because he doesn't like someone
you do? Geez, get a life.

I have to agree somewhat with the Radicals being bad.

Eddie Guerrero is average, he's trying too hard to get himself over
with the crowd. He's a good technical wrestler, but he needs to
re-invent himself.

As for Saturn, I like him a lot. He's got great technical skills
packaged with awesome power. Sure, he's ugly, but did that stop Mick
Foley? He's got some cool power moves, but get rid of submission
moves for finishers, they are boring.

Dean Malenko is someone I never liked, and probably never will. I
will admit he's got good technical skills, but he's BORING. No amount
of makeover could save his sorry ass. He boring to watch and listen
to.

Chris Benoit is one who's boring to listen to, but exciting to watch.
He's a great wrestler with a great workrate. He's just annoying
because his head looks 2 times bigger than it should be. I guess
that's why he uses a flying headbutt. Oh yeah, no more submission
moves for finishers.

3 out of 4 Radicals have submission moves for finishers? Boring. For
someone with no power like Mankind, a finisher is fine. But, for
people with power, like Benoit and Saturn, a submission is
anti-climatic. Worst offender: Ken Shamrock.

Recharge

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Yup, a total twat. Not deserving a killfile, just a good ol'
*plonk*. BTW, dig your handle Dante.

"Oooh! Navy seals!"

Recharge

Rick Floley

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Hell yeah, I agree! The "Radicals" are bunch of roody poo candy asses. They
should eachothers fists, shine them up real nice, turn em sideways and stick
them up their own candy asses.

Rick Floley

Sweet Tooth

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
I hope u are joking but incase you aren't here are my pointless opinions

Unforgiven Edge <torno...@tornoutlaw.screaming.net> wrote in message

> The Radicals are the crappest bunch of tits in the WWF, and I'm going to
> prove it now!
>
> Case 1: Eddie Guerrero
>
> Appearance: Long haired hippy freak, greasy looking, needs a bath and a
> shave.
>
> Attitude: Backstabber, asshole and general all around not nice guy ;)
>
> Finisher Moves: WOW! A FLYING DIVE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM
> BEFORE......OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! AND I'VE SEEN IT DONE PROPERLY TOO!

Okay, I really can't say much about this guy, never seen him wrestle in
WCW, played as him in the video game, yada yada yada, frogsplash is a cool
move he messed it up once, yada yada yada

> Case 2: Perry Saturn
>
> Appearance: Reject from a Popeye cartoon (possibly Bluto's brother?)
>
> Attitude: Attitudeless, has no vocal skills apparently......
>
> Finisher Moves: Very little skill, and the Rings Of Saturn, despite being
> painful, would make it impossible to tap out due to the position of the
> arms.

Saturn is the man, yea he might have no mic skills, but his wrestling
makes up for that, his finished sucks, I agree.

> Case 3: Dean Malenko
>
> Appearance: Child in a small man's body.....
>
> Attitude: Almost an X-Pac in the land of the giants
>
> Finisher Moves: Your average Texas Cloverleaf, done many times by me in
> pretend wrestling matches, not a big deal, not too painful and faintly
> resembles a Sharpshooter.

Never really paid attention to him, I say stick him with the midcarders

> Case 4: Chris Benoit
>
> Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call them.
>
> Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
>
> Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than a
> cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5 seconds
> later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was
screaming
> in agony.

Yea, he needs to shave, he's short, but great wrestling skills, the crippler
crossface is the worse submission move i've seen, worse than shamrock's leg
lock thinger.

ArcMaster

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Amen brotha! You tell it like it is.

Lucifer Jones wrote in message ...

> [...]

>It's a cool submission move. WTF do you know?
>

>>Case 4: Chris Benoit
>>
>>Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call them.
>>
>>Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
>>
>>Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than a
>>cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5 seconds
>>later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was
screaming
>>in agony.
>

>I just realized you're a stupid-fuck troll and will be permanent
>resident of my killfile.
>

>>Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been proved to
>>be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All rights
>>reserved....blah blah blah......
>>
>>THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......

Nitevision

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00

Sweet Tooth wrote:

> I hope u are joking but incase you aren't here are my pointless opinions
>
> Unforgiven Edge <torno...@tornoutlaw.screaming.net> wrote in message

> > The Radicals are the crappest bunch of tits in the WWF, and I'm going to
> > prove it now!
> >
> > Case 1: Eddie Guerrero
>

> Okay, I really can't say much about this guy, never seen him wrestle in
> WCW, played as him in the video game, yada yada yada, frogsplash is a cool
> move he messed it up once, yada yada yada

Eddie Guerrero can pretty much kick ass in the ring, being one of the best in
WCW or WAS one
of the best

.

> > Case 2: Perry Saturn

> Saturn is the man, yea he might have no mic skills, but his wrestling
> makes up for that, his finished sucks, I agree.

Classic Tough-guy-Thurday. Big enough to carry main event but small enough to
fight anybody. Not to mention some really good version of the "sweet chin music"

> > Case 3: Dean Malenko

> Never really paid attention to him, I say stick him with the midcarders

Man of 1000 holds is fast and higly technical - can't say too little about him.

> > Case 4: Chris Benoit
>

> Yea, he needs to shave, he's short, but great wrestling skills, the crippler
> crossface is the worse submission move i've seen, worse than shamrock's leg
> lock thinger.

This guys is, arguably, the BEST wrestler in the world - check out his japan
stuff.
Doesn't matter if he's short or needs to shave, the Canadian Crippler simply
kicks
ass.

And BTW, Shamrock's ankle lock is a real sharp-shooter move ...

My 2 -cents

katahajime13

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

"Unforgiven Edge" <torno...@tornoutlaw.screaming.net> wrote in message
> The Radicals are the crappest bunch of tits in the WWF, and I'm going to
> prove it now!
>
> Case 1: Eddie Guerrero
>
> Appearance: Long haired hippy freak, greasy looking, needs a bath and a
> shave.
>
> Attitude: Backstabber, asshole and general all around not nice guy ;)
>
> Finisher Moves: WOW! A FLYING DIVE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM
> BEFORE......OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! AND I'VE SEEN IT DONE PROPERLY TOO!

yeah and xpac looks like a wall street business man as does prince albert,
vicera, the undertaker, road dog, etc etc etc. .......and eddie guerrero
has no moves? are you out of your freaking mind? have you ever watched
anything besides wwf you johnny come lately wwf mark? he is known
throughout the world and on more continents than you can count for being an
extremely well rounded wrestler with a great mat style and a high flying
ability.....its obvious that you started watching wrestling in 1997

> Case 2: Perry Saturn
>
> Appearance: Reject from a Popeye cartoon (possibly Bluto's brother?)
>
> Attitude: Attitudeless, has no vocal skills apparently......
>
> Finisher Moves: Very little skill, and the Rings Of Saturn, despite being
> painful, would make it impossible to tap out due to the position of the
> arms.

yeah being an army ranger and all Im sure he is a total pussy.......once
again your a total moron....have you ever seen this guy in action? he does
suicide drives, dvd drivers, you name it this guy can do it....he is
relatively young and will go far in this business guarantee it

> Case 3: Dean Malenko
>
> Appearance: Child in a small man's body.....
>
> Attitude: Almost an X-Pac in the land of the giants
>
> Finisher Moves: Your average Texas Cloverleaf, done many times by me in
> pretend wrestling matches, not a big deal, not too painful and faintly
> resembles a Sharpshooter

the man of a thousand holds.....not too painful? this guy is the real
deal...he is the shooter......once again your pea brained idiotic self
probably never saw this guy wrestle in japan and all over the world...why oh
why does every wrestling organization want these guys? to spend money?

> Case 4: Chris Benoit
>
> Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call them.
>
> Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
>
> Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than a
> cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5 seconds
> later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was
screaming
> in agony.
>

> Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been proved to
> be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All rights
> reserved....blah blah blah......

hasnt proved himself??? you have to be kidding me....this guy has won
titles all over the world he has tons of moves one of the better ones being
the crippler crossface....you left out that when your butt buddy did it to
you that you two homos were greased up after playing hide the tiny weiner
all night....

ClerkDante

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
No, because unlike yourself, he cannot present a feasible argument and the
board was just filled with his worthless one line bullshit.
<nob...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >"Unforgiven Edge" <torno...@tornoutlaw.screaming.net> wrote in message
> >> The Radicals are the crappest bunch of tits in the WWF, and I'm going
> >> prove it now!
> >>
> >> Case 1: Eddie Guerrero
> >>
> >> Appearance: Long haired hippy freak, greasy looking, needs a bath and a
> >> shave.
> >>
> >> Attitude: Backstabber, asshole and general all around not nice guy ;)
> >>
> >> Finisher Moves: WOW! A FLYING DIVE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM
> >> BEFORE......OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! AND I'VE SEEN IT DONE PROPERLY TOO!
> >>

> >> Case 2: Perry Saturn
> >>
> >> Appearance: Reject from a Popeye cartoon (possibly Bluto's brother?)
> >>
> >> Attitude: Attitudeless, has no vocal skills apparently......
> >>
> >> Finisher Moves: Very little skill, and the Rings Of Saturn, despite
being
> >> painful, would make it impossible to tap out due to the position of the
> >> arms.
> >>

> >> Case 3: Dean Malenko
> >>
> >> Appearance: Child in a small man's body.....
> >>
> >> Attitude: Almost an X-Pac in the land of the giants
> >>
> >> Finisher Moves: Your average Texas Cloverleaf, done many times by me in
> >> pretend wrestling matches, not a big deal, not too painful and faintly
> >> resembles a Sharpshooter.

> >> Case 4: Chris Benoit
> >>
> >> Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call
them.

> >> Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
> >>
> >> Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than
> >> cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5
seconds
> >> later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was
> >screaming
> >> in agony.
> >>

> >> Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been proved
> >> be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All rights
> >> reserved....blah blah blah......
> >>
> >> THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......

Azazel1st

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
I totally agree whit that

"ClerkDante" <Clerk...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Anonymous Coward

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
ClerkDante <Clerk...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> thank god for the kill file.......you are a waste of webspace

How is he a waste of webspace? Since when have usenet posts been stored on
web servers?

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
>Eddy has ring skills. And it's not a "flying dive" you stupid fuck,
>it's a Frog Splash. Kinda like RVD does, only without the airtime.

Kinda like the one D'Lo used to do before he became Pimp Jr.

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
> I saw Booker T on Nitro last weekend and wonder why no offer was made to get him in the wwf.

Uh... no offer was made because Booker T is still under contract with
WCW.

nob...@earthlink.net

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Umm, less caffeine.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:04:10 -0800, Lucifer Jones
<lucife...@uswest.hahahahahahaha.net> wrote:

> [...]

>It's a cool submission move. WTF do you know?
>

>>Case 4: Chris Benoit
>>
>>Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call them.
>>
>>Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
>>
>>Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than a
>>cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5 seconds
>>later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was screaming
>>in agony.
>

>I just realized you're a stupid-fuck troll and will be permanent
>resident of my killfile.
>

>>Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been proved to
>>be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All rights
>>reserved....blah blah blah......
>>
>>THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......

nob...@earthlink.net

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 00:41:37 GMT, "ClerkDante"
<Clerk...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>No, because unlike yourself, he cannot present a feasible argument and the
>board was just filled with his worthless one line bullshit.
><nob...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Well, I dunno if it wasn't feasible. He stated his opinion and backed
them up. Some not so intelligently, but at least it wasn't a
"Raykishi pahatu is a crap-fat-wrestler" type of message.

nob...@earthlink.net

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:41:27 -0800, Nitevision
<mycompu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>And BTW, Shamrock's ankle lock is a real sharp-shooter move ...
>

>My 2 -cents

Yeah, but it's boring to watch. Sure, he could snap my ankle in two
seconds with it, but it's anti-climatic to say the least. I mean, you
watch Shamrock pull off these clean, powerful belly-to-bellies, and
finishes by TWISTING YOUR ANKLE?

Wrestling is has a lot to do with entertainment value, and the ankle
lock ain't very entertaining. I would be happy if his belly-to-belly
suplex was his finisher, because he does it really well.

Soul Blade

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article <88sfk1$1md9l$1...@fu-berlin.de>,

"Unforgiven Edge" <torno...@tornoutlaw.screaming.net> wrote:
> The Radicals are the crappest bunch of tits in the WWF, and I'm going
> prove it now!
>
> Case 1: Eddie Guerrero
>
> Appearance: Long haired hippy freak, greasy looking, needs a bath and
> shave.
>
> Attitude: Backstabber, asshole and general all around not nice guy ;)
>
> Finisher Moves: WOW! A FLYING DIVE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM
> BEFORE......OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! AND I'VE SEEN IT DONE PROPERLY TOO!
>
> Case 2: Perry Saturn
>
> Appearance: Reject from a Popeye cartoon (possibly Bluto's brother?)
>
> Attitude: Attitudeless, has no vocal skills apparently......
>
> Finisher Moves: Very little skill, and the Rings Of Saturn, despite
being
> painful, would make it impossible to tap out due to the position of
the
> arms.
>
> Case 3: Dean Malenko
>
> Appearance: Child in a small man's body.....
>
> Attitude: Almost an X-Pac in the land of the giants
>
> Finisher Moves: Your average Texas Cloverleaf, done many times by me
in
> pretend wrestling matches, not a big deal, not too painful and faintly
> resembles a Sharpshooter.
>
> Case 4: Chris Benoit
>
> Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call
them.

> Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
>
> Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful
than a
> cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5
seconds
> later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was
screaming
> in agony.
>
> Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been
proved to
> be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All
rights
> reserved....blah blah blah......
>
> THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......
>
> --
> Unforgiven Edge
> "(Hear me) And if I close my mind in fear,
> Please pry it open,
> (See me) And if my face becomes sincere,
> Beware,
> (Hold me) And when I start to come undone,
> Stitch me together,
> (Save me) And when you see me strut,
> Remind me of what left this outlaw torn."
>
> Metallica - The Outlaw Torn

LOL! funny shit.

--
I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in
public:

I don't know what you're problem is but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce:
Soulblade's verbal dissing of Mike.

You sound reasonable. Time to give up the medication: On Jake, who seems
to post a million times for one reply.

It reads like English,but I can't understand a word you're saying. To
the old, balding, flabby man Dilligaf. When asked about his false teeth.

Ahh....... I see t

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Soul Blade

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article <axjs4.6586$PA2.5...@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

"ClerkDante" <Clerk...@att.net> wrote:
> thank god for the kill file.......you are a waste of webspace

Jesus! What is wrong with you? What are you a fuckin Nazi? It was funny,
damn get a grip.

Soul Blade

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article <5Xks4.7164$tk7.6...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

"ClerkDante" <Clerk...@att.net> wrote:
> No, because unlike yourself, he cannot present a feasible argument and
the board was just filled with his worthless one line bullshit.

ahhh....did someone take an unhappy pill today? :(
Go to the gun store....purchase that .357 smith & wesson, load it, spin
that bitch, and pull the trigger. Maybe, the world will be a better
place for you then.

Soul Blade

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article <0124eca6...@usw-ex0101-005.remarq.com>,

Recharge <clutchnugg...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> Yup, a total twat. Not deserving a killfile, just a good ol'
> *plonk*. BTW, dig your handle Dante.

No, he doesn't. It was a funny post. If you don't like his posts don't
read them. damn, yourself and dante' idiot have severe problems

Soul Blade

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article Lucifer Jones the biggest Soulblade mark wrote:

> >The Radicals are the crappest bunch of tits in the WWF, and I'm going

toprove it now!

> >Case 1: Eddie Guerrero
> >
> >Appearance: Long haired hippy freak, greasy looking, needs a bath and
> >shave.
> >
> >Attitude: Backstabber, asshole and general all around not nice guy ;)
> >
> >Finisher Moves: WOW! A FLYING DIVE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM
> >BEFORE......OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! AND I'VE SEEN IT DONE PROPERLY TOO!

"Greasy-looking?" What's the matter? Don't like Hispanics?

I'm not, but Eddie looks sick. You know that kinda cancer looking sick.

Eddy has ring skills.

Yeah,yeah,yeah............
His "skills" didn't help that arm.

And it's not a "flying dive" you stupid fuck,

Maybe he didn't know. Cut the guy some slack, you bitch.

it's a Frog Splash. Kinda like RVD does, only without the airtime.

And it's called a "frog splash" in the bigger feds, bitch.
It's known as the 5 star press. moron.

So he missed one and dislocated his elbow. Lahdee-frickin'-dah.

You try it, with your flabby ass.

> >Case 2: Perry Saturn
> >
> >Appearance: Reject from a Popeye cartoon (possibly Bluto's brother?)
> >
> >Attitude: Attitudeless, has no vocal skills apparently......
> >
> >Finisher Moves: Very little skill, and the Rings Of Saturn, despite
being painful, would make it impossible to tap out due to the position
of
the arms.

You dumbshit.

Heh, you're one to talk.

Why do you think Taz(z) has been whining so much about Saturn?

Because, he's a bitch like yourself?

Because "The Human Suplex Machine" knows that he has a rival.

true.

You name the suplex and chances are Saturn does it including some that
are just the shit like the T-bone.

True. and Saturn is not fat. Nor stubby!

Plus he'll take any bump. He was powerbombed on the floor, took a
20-foot dive from a balcony onto a table containing Rey Mysterio, Jr.,
and a helluva lot more when he was in ECW.

Please, he did waaay more in ECW. You need to clean the heads on that
1985(generic) vcr.

Saturn doesn't have mic skills, true, but he's working on it. Bear in
mind where he came from. Until recently he had a bit part in the
WCW--no opportunity to get experience.

That's why he should have stayed in ECW.

> >Case 3: Dean Malenko
> >
> >Appearance: Child in a small man's body.....
> >
> >Attitude: Almost an X-Pac in the land of the giants
> >
> >Finisher Moves: Your average Texas Cloverleaf, done many times by me
in
> >pretend wrestling matches, not a big deal, not too painful and
faintly resembles a Sharpshooter.

> It's a cool submission move. WTF do you know?

THe only one the "man of a thousand holds" uses now. Please, Malenko is
ass. You know it. His best shit was ECW admit it.

> >Case 4: Chris Benoit
> >
> >Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call
them.

> >Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so
far)

> >Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful
than a cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5
seconds later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he
was screaming in agony.

I just realized you're a stupid-fuck troll and will be permanent
resident of my killfile.

And you're an cross-posting, spamming, immature, ex-rspw bitch with no
life. Say hello, to your new shadow. Your toast jones.

> >Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been
proved to
> >be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All
rights
> >reserved....blah blah blah......
> >
> >THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......

You are an idiot.

> -----
> LJ
>
> "The rod up that man's but must have a rod up its butt."
--Superintendent Chalmers

Erich Von Hieint

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Contracts can be broken for a price.

"G" <gstrik...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Don Martin

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
No, Ra-a-ap is crap.

;)

Unforgiven Edge

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
I wasn't planning to reply to any of the assholes that flamed me about this,
but you're too much of an asshole to resist:

> Your talking to much. Some good or cool wrestler look like them. I
> responded in your previous mail.

> > Case 1: Eddie Guerrero
>
> > Appearance: Long haired hippy freak, greasy looking, needs a bath and a
> > shave.

> I say: Ummmm! This look could be apply to Undertaker, X-Pac & Mankind

Strangely enough I agree there, X-Pac needs a shave badly, but without his
beard it's just gonna remind the crowd that he's the 123 Kid and he doesn't
want to be thought of as a child I suppose.

> >Attitude: Backstabber, asshole and general all around not nice guy ;)

> I say: The Bad Ass is good at this practice

Yes he is, but he's comical with it "All this....and a really great ass" is
a cool slogan, but I don't see Guerrero with any phrases, mic skills or
talent as a wrestler so far, prove me wrong if you have to.

> > Finisher Moves: WOW! A FLYING DIVE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM
> > BEFORE......OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! AND I'VE SEEN IT DONE PROPERLY TOO!

> I say: Don't tell me the people Elbow is a more damaging hit>

Since when was The People's Elbow a flying dive???????? Also, regardless of
what you say, if performed properly the PE can be a painful move, especially
if you hit them in the right place (usually the throat). With the momentum
of the swing of the leg and the speed of the downward fall it is gonna hurt
a hell of a lot if you ram your elbow at their windpipe.

> > Case 2: Perry Saturn
> > Appearance: Reject from a Popeye cartoon (possibly Bluto's brother?)

> I say: Maybe he should go back to is jean's short, in the raven's flock

If I knew what you meant by that then I'd be able to argue with you

> > Attitude: Attitudeless, has no vocal skills apparently......

> I say: when I hear Test, I have the same idea

Test is a Nash wanna be, even down to his leather pants.

> > Finisher Moves: Very little skill, and the Rings Of Saturn, despite
being
> > painful, would make it impossible to tap out due to the position of the
> > arms.

> I say: Give me a break. This move is a modification from suplex use in the
> 70's and 80's

................Indeed...........?

> > Case 3: Dean Malenko
> > Appearance: Child in a small man's body.....

> I say: Too Cool, X-Pac, Hardy Boy. it's not because your a baby face
that
> it doesn't mean your not good

The Hardys and Too Cool and X-Pac are small, I agree, but along side
wrestlers of their own height they look normal, however in Dean Malenko's
case, just look at him when he's stood next to Perry Saturn, they're pretty
much the same height but Malenko looks soooooo small. Maybe his head is too
big or something, I haven't noticed.......

> > Attitude: Almost an X-Pac in the land of the giants

> I say: At leats Malenko now how to wrestle. It's not the case of most of
> the WWF talent's

The only wrestlers in the WWF that I deem not able to wrestle are Steve
Austin and X-Pac who mainly does martial arts

> > Finisher Moves: Your average Texas Cloverleaf, done many times by me in
> > pretend wrestling matches, not a big deal, not too painful and faintly
> > resembles a Sharpshooter.

> I say: The people elbows Doesn't hurt and for sure is not suppose to
bring
> you to a stunning point.

And??? What's your point??? I was refering to a submission move and you were
refering to a trademark move, try reading the phrase and replying with at
least a little intelligence and insight into what I'm saying.

> > Case 4: Chris Benoit
> >
> > Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call
them.
> > Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
> > Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than
> > cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5 seconds
> > later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was
> screaming
> > in agony.

> I say: Everything you said on this wrestler prove me one thing. YOU
DON'T
> NOW shit about Christ Benoit. He is the same brood than Bret HArt, Owen
> Hart & Chris Jerricho. They all learn at the same place. Hart's Dad
> dungeon.

All hail Christ Benoit!!!!!! Ok, that was low, I admit it, picking on
spelling mistakes is the lowest thing ever. On to the attack!:

No, you are right, I don't know shit about Chris Benoit, that's because I
only watch WWF and I don't spend all my time watching wrestling, I do other
things too you realise!

> > Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been proved
> > be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All rights
> > reserved....blah blah blah......
> >
> > THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......

> I say: Your right about something. You are point less. You didn't prove
> shit. Everything you said could be aply to many wrestler in the WWF.
> Before Pointing pointless thing, next time. Do more research for your
> study.

Just because you are so closed minded and so much of a prick that you don't
listen to other peoples comments then you deserve a public flogging. FYI I
do not need to do my research, I know more about wrestling than most people,
the way that moves hurt you in different ways and shit like that. Next time,
try opening your mind to other people's posts.

Unforgiven Edge

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Soul Blade my friend, you da man!!

--

Soul Blade <soulbl...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> [...]

> far)
> > >
> > >Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful
> than a cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5
> seconds later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he
> was screaming in agony.
> >

> I just realized you're a stupid-fuck troll and will be permanent
> resident of my killfile.
>
> And you're an cross-posting, spamming, immature, ex-rspw bitch with no
> life. Say hello, to your new shadow. Your toast jones.
>

> > >Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been
> proved to
> > >be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All
> rights
> > >reserved....blah blah blah......
> > >
> > >THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......

Unforgiven Edge

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

katahajime13 <kataha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Unforgiven Edge" <torno...@tornoutlaw.screaming.net> wrote in message
> > The Radicals are the crappest bunch of tits in the WWF, and I'm going to
> > prove it now!
> >
> > Case 1: Eddie Guerrero
> >
> > Appearance: Long haired hippy freak, greasy looking, needs a bath and a
> > shave.
> >
> > Attitude: Backstabber, asshole and general all around not nice guy ;)
> >
> > Finisher Moves: WOW! A FLYING DIVE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM
> > BEFORE......OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! AND I'VE SEEN IT DONE PROPERLY TOO!
>
> yeah and xpac looks like a wall street business man as does prince albert,
> vicera, the undertaker, road dog, etc etc etc. .......and eddie guerrero
> has no moves? are you out of your freaking mind? have you ever watched
> anything besides wwf you johnny come lately wwf mark? he is known
> throughout the world and on more continents than you can count for being
an
> extremely well rounded wrestler with a great mat style and a high flying
> ability.....its obvious that you started watching wrestling in 1997

Wrong asshole, I've been watching wrestling since 1987, as for the "johnny
come lately wwf mark" remark.....go fuck yourself! I'd watch ECW and WCW if
I had the chance.

> > Case 2: Perry Saturn
> >
> > Appearance: Reject from a Popeye cartoon (possibly Bluto's brother?)
> >
> > Attitude: Attitudeless, has no vocal skills apparently......
> >
> > Finisher Moves: Very little skill, and the Rings Of Saturn, despite
being
> > painful, would make it impossible to tap out due to the position of the
> > arms.
>

> yeah being an army ranger and all Im sure he is a total pussy.......once
> again your a total moron....have you ever seen this guy in action? he
does
> suicide drives, dvd drivers, you name it this guy can do it....he is
> relatively young and will go far in this business guarantee it

Army Ranger? Looks more like a friggin' sailor to me! :)

Somebody likes the word 'moron' don't they? So far I've seen him be knocked
silly after being pulled out of the ring, which means that he must be the
hardest guy ever then huh?

> > Case 3: Dean Malenko
> >
> > Appearance: Child in a small man's body.....
> >
> > Attitude: Almost an X-Pac in the land of the giants
> >
> > Finisher Moves: Your average Texas Cloverleaf, done many times by me in
> > pretend wrestling matches, not a big deal, not too painful and faintly
> > resembles a Sharpshooter
>

> the man of a thousand holds.....not too painful? this guy is the real
> deal...he is the shooter......once again your pea brained idiotic self
> probably never saw this guy wrestle in japan and all over the world...why
oh
> why does every wrestling organization want these guys? to spend money?
>

> > Case 4: Chris Benoit
> >
> > Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call
them.

> > Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
> >
> > Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than
> > cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5 seconds
> > later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was
> screaming
> > in agony.
> >

> > Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been proved
> > be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All rights
> > reserved....blah blah blah......
>

> hasnt proved himself??? you have to be kidding me....this guy has won
> titles all over the world he has tons of moves one of the better ones
being
> the crippler crossface....you left out that when your butt buddy did it to
> you that you two homos were greased up after playing hide the tiny weiner
> all night....

I meant that he's failed to prove it so far in the WWF, as for the
homosexual joke.....a) I'm not gay b)You are a stupid fucking twat
c)<sarcasm> I've never seen anyone flame as well as you! Will you be my
friend? </sarcasm>

Unforgiven Edge

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Cheers mate, you feel the same way I do!

--

Sweet Tooth <jayh...@softhome.net> wrote in message

> I hope u are joking but incase you aren't here are my pointless opinions
>

> Unforgiven Edge <torno...@tornoutlaw.screaming.net> wrote in message
> > The Radicals are the crappest bunch of tits in the WWF, and I'm going to
> > prove it now!
> >
> > Case 1: Eddie Guerrero
> >
> > Appearance: Long haired hippy freak, greasy looking, needs a bath and a
> > shave.
> >
> > Attitude: Backstabber, asshole and general all around not nice guy ;)
> >
> > Finisher Moves: WOW! A FLYING DIVE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM
> > BEFORE......OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! AND I'VE SEEN IT DONE PROPERLY TOO!
>

> Okay, I really can't say much about this guy, never seen him wrestle
in
> WCW, played as him in the video game, yada yada yada, frogsplash is a cool
> move he messed it up once, yada yada yada

> > Case 2: Perry Saturn
> >
> > Appearance: Reject from a Popeye cartoon (possibly Bluto's brother?)
> >
> > Attitude: Attitudeless, has no vocal skills apparently......
> >
> > Finisher Moves: Very little skill, and the Rings Of Saturn, despite
being
> > painful, would make it impossible to tap out due to the position of the
> > arms.
>

> Saturn is the man, yea he might have no mic skills, but his wrestling
> makes up for that, his finished sucks, I agree.
>

> > Case 3: Dean Malenko
> >
> > Appearance: Child in a small man's body.....
> >
> > Attitude: Almost an X-Pac in the land of the giants
> >
> > Finisher Moves: Your average Texas Cloverleaf, done many times by me in
> > pretend wrestling matches, not a big deal, not too painful and faintly

> > resembles a Sharpshooter.

> Never really paid attention to him, I say stick him with the
midcarders

> > Case 4: Chris Benoit
> >
> > Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call
them.

> > Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
> >
> > Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than
> > cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5 seconds
> > later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was
> screaming
> > in agony.

> Yea, he needs to shave, he's short, but great wrestling skills, the
crippler
> crossface is the worse submission move i've seen, worse than shamrock's
leg
> lock thinger.
>

> > Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been proved
> > be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All rights
> > reserved....blah blah blah......
> >

> > THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......

Kaz

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
I wasnt including you Urbypoos. We all know you dont have any friends.
:P

--

Urban D wrote in message <38B1D1B6...@bigfoot.com>...
>Hey, speak for yourself! I ain't gettin killfiled by my Stop-N-Go workin'
>friend!
>
>Kaz wrote:
>
>> Actually you are talking to an old (not meaning you are old Chris!) reg
and
>> if you killfile him you can killfile me and quite a few others in here
too.

>> --
>> Kaz
>> Love me or hate me but please dont ignore me!
>> --------------------------
>> ICQ No. 32075409
>>
>> ClerkDante wrote in message ...

>> >thank god for the kill file.......you are a waste of webspace

>> >"Unforgiven Edge" <torno...@tornoutlaw.screaming.net> wrote in message

>> them.

>> >screaming

Christopher Flather

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

Kaz <kaza...@x-stream.co.uk> wrote in message

> I wasnt including you Urbypoos. We all know you dont have any friends.
> :P

That's not true, we all know you love him really ...

--
Christopher Flather
The Symbol & Your Troll King

Sym...@Flather.org.uk

Urban D

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
...as does everyone!

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
>Contracts can be broken for a price.

You think the WWF would spend that kind of money... on Booker T???

Snowflake

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
Next time some is slagging of the Radicals, I wold like to see more insults
about Edy's hair please - it sesreves it :o)

Snowflake

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
Woah woah, LJ he was putting forward his opinions in an amusing and detailed
way rather than just saying "they suck" like most people would (i don't mean
most, i mean lot, sorry :) ) the least you can do is be constructive as
well. Jez
:o)

Lighten up peeeps :o)

> [...]

>It's a cool submission move. WTF do you know?
>

>>Case 4: Chris Benoit
>>
>>Appearance: Scruff, homeless person, hobo, whatever you want to call them.
>>
>>Attitude: "I'm the best ever!" (Though he's failed to prove it so far)
>>
>>Finisher Moves: Crippler Crossface.........hahahahah, less painful than a
>>cocktail stick in the ass. I dared my mate to put me in it and 5 seconds
>>later I'd flipped him forward, locked him in an armbar and he was
screaming
>>in agony.
>

>I just realized you're a stupid-fuck troll and will be permanent
>resident of my killfile.
>

>>Therefore my case study is complete, and the Radical's have been proved to
>>be useless, and from now on shall be known as The Craps (TM) All rights
>>reserved....blah blah blah......
>>
>>THIS HAS BEEN A POINTLESS POST BY THE POINTLESS POSTER HIMSELF.......

Kaz

Snowflake

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
My God, look at my spelling, I can't even spell my own name! :o)

I'll get me coat.....

Snowflake
---
All the beautiful time is yours for always, for it is life that
takes away, changes and spoils so often -not death,which
is really the warden and not the thief of our treasures.

Christopher Flather

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00

> I resemble that remark. :-)

Resent, possibly?

Christopher Flather

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00

Urban D <dxth...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> ...as does everyone!

Still waiting for that round at the pub, Urban ...

Kaz

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
Nah, Urb knows I love him really.

--

Christopher Flather wrote in message <894u5p$7i6$4...@pump1.york.ac.uk>...

>Kaz <kaza...@x-stream.co.uk> wrote in message
>> I resemble that remark. :-)
>
>Resent, possibly?

Cathy

Mar 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/3/00
Well...so far so good...for WCW, cause Booker T is just about the only
wrestler they've got that makes it still worth while to watch it now that
those four others of their best technical wrestlers are in WWF.

Booker T would've been my first choice to be transferred to the WWF...an
absolutely fabulous all round wrestler.

--
APWW's Da Bitch is back...with a vengeance!