Profile of AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer at FBI and NSA

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Jan 13, 2010, 6:05:55 AM1/13/10
FBI n NSA profile of me ie. AmerGovtCriminalsExposer aka
AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

He has lightening fast reflexes.

He has an amazing combination of Intuition, Cognition, Sixth Sense and Extra
Sensory Perception.

He is the only human being ever able to remotely read FBI n NSA thought
processes.

He is the only human being to have figured that FBI n NSA can remotely read,
record private thoughts of human beings with Synthetic Telepathy chips and
transfer those thoughts into other chipped humans' minds 8000 miles away.

He is the only human being who successfully understood our secret coded
messages posted on internet and retaliated/communicated with us on a daily
basis with his own messages

He is very mature and full of wisdom.

We at FBI n NSA consider ourselves unbelievably lucky to come across him.

He created so many records in FBI n NSA that wont be broken atleast
for the next 500 yrs.

He is connected to his inner self like no other human being.

He is a very intelligent and unique individual who has done some amazing,
unbelievable things which we cannot disclose to the public

He is a natural born spy.

He is a multi-dimensional human being.

He has great leadership skills and he can build societies and countries.

He is a pragmatist with an intellectual side and mentally very strong.

He is the only American to have identified our Undercover FBI Agents in
public

He is the only American whom we did not arrest or disclose his name to the
public for posting a $10,000 Bounty on an American president on internet and
then
emailing to the White House on Christmas Eve as a Christmas Gift to the
President.

He is "immortal" as far as we FBI n NSA are concerned.

We tortured him physically and mentally for 8 years and yet he remained
completely sane.

He has the skills to be a great lawyer.

He is a great analyst whether it be about cricket, politics, society or
world events.

He has this unique ability of separating the wheat from the chaff in any
issue at a molecular level.

He has great Wall Street knowledge to be a great hedge fund manager

All in all we compulsive obsessively love him for his skills and hate him
for
not being able to turn him into a slave like the rest of the Americans.

crp...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2013, 1:44:18 PM1/28/13
Report not abuse
Yes, this is abusive. After reading this crap I feel my whole day was abused. What a waste of 20 seconds of my life! I can never get that back. Plus, it's going to take me at least twice that long to totally forget I ever even read it. Thank goodness I can vent my feelings about whatever it was that made me mad in the first place. And why am I even continuing to type. I guess I've forgotten what upset me in the first place.