Re: Tor is NOT is private as you think it is. This is NO BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Message has been deleted

/

Jan 18, 2007, 8:38:19 AM1/18/07
scoob...@hotmail.com wrote:

> This is NO joke.

Yes it is.

> banned. The only POSSIBLE way that FSU could have known
> WHO it was, would have been to crack Tor.

Nope. The may very well have used cookies from your previous
session to know that an already banned sorrow asswipe was
trying to sneak back in.

> Prepaid Mastercards are designed so that you purchase it,
> use it until the credit on it is used up, then you cut it
> up and throw it in the rubbish bin.

Exactly. So guess what happens when a smart ass already
banned tries to reenter using the same credit card number.

> The lesson here is that Tor is NOT as anonymous as you
> think it is. It CAN be cracked, and I think that is how
> Figure Skating Universe figured out it was me.

Tor does one and only one thing: hide your IP. If you use
tor to access your bank service using your username and
password, do you think they don't figure out who you are?
The only thing they don't know is wether you are in your
bathroom or in Macchu Picchu.

Your post is the kind of crap that creates only Fear,
Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD) among potential users.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

traveler 66

Jan 18, 2007, 10:53:22 AM1/18/07
On 18 Jan 2007 06:00:03 -0800, scoob...@hotmail.com wrote:

> / wrote:
>> scoob...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>

>>> This is NO joke.
>>

>> Yes it is.
>>
>>> banned. The only POSSIBLE way that FSU could have known
>>> WHO it was, would have been to crack Tor.
>>
>> Nope. The may very well have used cookies from your previous
>> session to know that an already banned sorrow asswipe was
>> trying to sneak back in.
>

> That would not have been possible. I thought of that, and before
> attempeting to sneak back in. I wiped out and reinstalled Windows, and
> all my programs, to get rid of any and all cookies on my computer. They
> would not have been able to determine anything, from any cookies. And I
> went even further doing a session with Evidence Eliminator set at the
> maximum level of destruction. There is no POSSIBLE way that any cookies
> from a previous session could have been detected.
> And as for detecting a previous credit card number? First, only
> PAYPAL has the number, it just forwards the money to whomever is
> receiving payment. Also, that prepaid Mastercard was purchased less
> than an hour, before it was used to attempt to sneak back in. I popped
> into the corner drugstore and purchased it, activated it, and was using
> it in less than an hour. So it would not be in any "blacklist" of
> credit card numbers, since the thing had only been purchased from the
> local corner drugstore only an hour earlier. For FSU to refund my
> money, I had to go to the PayPal web site, and follow their
> instructions to get the money refunded back to my card.

Make sure you have Java turned off, some web sites can find your real IP if
you don't, maybe even if you use Tor.

Message has been deleted

Nomen Nescio

Jan 18, 2007, 5:00:04 PM1/18/07
scoob...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > Make sure you have Java turned off, some web sites can find your
> > real IP if you don't, maybe even if you use Tor.
>

> I don't think so, the way I did it. I use the Socks proxy in Tor,

There's no socks proxy in Tor, Tor IS a socks proxy.

You got banned over and over because youre a dickhead. I've never seen
your posts before but even I can tell. No anonymous network can fix
you, you'll always be you, and people will always be able to pick you
out in a crowd because of the way you act and the stupid things you do.

Nomen Nescio

Jan 18, 2007, 5:10:07 PM1/18/07
scoob...@hotmail.com wrote:

Followups corrected, afs removed.

> The only POSSIBLE way that FSU could have known
> WHO it was, would have been to crack Tor.

Lets see now... you're banned from a group then try to resubscribe
using pseudonyms that basically tell people who yo are, the ones you
choose that don't give you away in an instant get you back in, but for
some "strange reason" you eventually get baned again anyway.

Have you stopped to consider the possibility that you're just a
mindless git who can be spotted by his peculiar odor from a mile away
no matter what he's wearing?

No? Haven't thought of that possibility?

NEWS FLASH: There's nothing wrong with Tor, it's the operator. Tor can't
raise your IQ or lower your over inflated sense of self worth. Sorry.
If you gave acting like a normal human being a go you wouldn't have
near as many problems here _or_ in real life.

Maybe you could start by not acting like a 2 year old trying to flood a
skating group with misdirected replies from privacy groups?

Terry Hall

Jan 18, 2007, 6:54:02 PM1/18/07

<scoob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> This is NO joke. As my listeners well know by now, I got into a
> rather nasty feud with Figure Skating Universe (FSU), a couple of
> months ago, and did get banned. I tried to sneak back on, for the
> remainder of the season, using Tor, to mask my IP address, and tried to
> re-subscribe using one of these "throwaway" prepaid Mastercards you can
> purchase at your local corner drugstore. It actually took a couple of
> tries before FSU would let me register a screen name without being
> banned. "MrSpit" and "LiberalTalkHost" were banned in one case, and had
> the application manually rejected by the admins on the other case, but
> the third try, "Scooby" was allowed, until I tried to re-subscribe,
> that is when I got banned (again). "MrSpit" was the on-air name of a
> rather raunch shock jock on the East Coast in the early 90s, and
> "LiberalTalkHost", I chose on one attempt becuase I do have my own
> radio talk show that leans liberal on many issues.
> Lo and behold, I go to log this morning, and find that account was
> banned. The only POSSIBLE way that FSU could have known WHO it was,
> would have been to crack Tor. Prepaid Mastercards are designed so that

> you purchase it, use it until the credit on it is used up, then you cut
> it up and throw it in the rubbish bin. The way that PayPal works, only
> PayPal is supposed to have the card numbers, and then ONLY long enough
> for the transaction to go through, and then PayPal usually destroys the
> infornation. That is why PayPal is considered one of them safest
> payment methods on Earth.
> It would appear that both Tor, and prepaid Mastercards, and NOT as
> anonymous as you might think they are. Either Tor, MasterCard, or
> Rite-Aid (where I purhcased that prepaid Mastercard) would had to have
> been cracked in order FSU to know it was me. the only POSSIBLE way that
> they could have know that it was ME, who tried to resubscribe, was to
> have cracked Tor. There is no other POSSIBLE way they could have known.

> The lesson here is that Tor is NOT as anonymous as you think it
> is. It CAN be cracked, and I think that is how Figure Skating Universe
> figured out it was me.

For the record, 'scooby' is in fact an alias for one Charles "chuckie"
Newman, a well known net-kook who has infested the skating newsgroups for
over a decade. His speciality is posting false information about skaters
performing in non-existent skating contests in various commie dictatorships
like Cuba or North Korea. Often he will mis-spell skater's names e.g. "Nicole
Bobeck" instead of the correct spelling, "Bobek", and give them false
nationalities, such as claiming that Tonya Harding comes from Australia.
Typically he publishes these lies in various e-zines with names like
Tasmanian Devil, Hatchet Job, etc that purport to come from Australia but are
actually all posted from Sacramento, which is where he really lives.

One of his favorite tactics is to post something erroneous to a whole pile of
newsgroups but set the followup so that the replies only go to
alt.skate.figure, a junk group that he has created and which hardly anybody
reads. This means that any replies he receives questioning his "facts"
effectively go in the trash can and are never seen by anybody, so his
assertions appear to be unchallenged on the real groups that he originally
posted to. That's why he gets so upset about people restore the original
newsgroups.

Other hallmarks of his handiwork include:

- use of the "X-NoArchive" header in a lame attempt to hide his tracks;

- persistent references to spanking female skaters (apparently he also
hangs out on the spanking newsgroups);

- allegations that a marine stole his girlfriend;

- constant complaints about how "the religous right" is after him;

- bizarre interpretations of U.S. constitutional law;

- liberal doses of technical gobbledegook relating to anonymous servers;

- a love of cartoon characters, particularly Warner Bros (Daffy Duck, Wile E
Coyote, etc).

How do I know who he is? Probably the same way that the FSU admins know who
he is - by years of seeing his drivel posted all over the place. No need for
any top-secret hacking at all.

--
Terry Hall
Head of Special Duties Section

Message has been deleted

Tom Groom

Jan 19, 2007, 1:29:03 AM1/19/07
In article <1169129584.9...@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
scoob...@hotmail.com wrote:

> P.S.
>
> Please LEAVE the Followups
> ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\
>
> -Thank You

ChuckiePostDetector(tm) has detected a Charles Newman post, do not
regard as being a part of our reality.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/ytkts5

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

/

Jan 20, 2007, 2:44:29 PM1/20/07
scoob...@hotmail.com wrote:

> P.S.
>
> Please LEAVE the Followups
> ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

No way. Messing up newsgroups is probably the main reason
for your idiot posts. I'm certainly not going to help you.
By the way, again, nothing's wrong with TOR. Anybody would
ban you after a couple of your messages. No matter how deep
the hole you hide in.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Anonyma

Jan 25, 2007, 3:37:25 AM1/25/07
scoob...@hotmail.com wrote:

> But it is NOT what you think it is.

Rubbish! The stupid pet tricks you're pulling right here with your
Followups shows everyone what a lie that is. Even if you hadn't come
right out and told us what a childish, vindictive little twat you are
we'd know why you were repeatedly banned.

Thank your lucky stars you can hide behind a keyboard whilst acting
like a 2 year old. If you did it in real life you'd likely have your
teeth manually removed.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

/

Jan 25, 2007, 2:23:19 PM1/25/07
scoob...@hotmail.com wrote:

> I found a way where theuy cannot POSSIBLY find out its
> me.

Wanna bet?

Ari

Jan 25, 2007, 9:05:23 PM1/25/07
On 18 Jan 2007 04:50:22 -0800, scoob...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Lo and behold, I go to log this morning, and find that account was
> banned. The only POSSIBLE way that FSU could have known WHO it was,
> would have been to crack Tor.

Oh, this is good, I gotta write this down. Good, good, go on.....

Message has been deleted