Revenge On Wilders

Simply The Best

Oct 7, 2010, 12:28:54 AM10/7/10
I got tossed off Wilders Security Forum. I will pay to have someone
hack the hell out of that place. I need to know who Low Water Mark is
and who PooseyII is (I'm sure it is Ira Silverstein).

Go to the forum and contact LockBox with your offer. he will email me
securely.

Mariel

Oct 7, 2010, 6:46:42 AM10/7/10
In article <4cad...@news.x-privat.org>

Simply The Best <simply...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I got tossed off Wilders Security Forum.

For abuse no doubt.

idle

Oct 7, 2010, 9:19:51 AM10/7/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 00:28:54 -0400, Simply The Best wrote in alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server,sci.crypt,alt.comp.freeware:

> Wilders Security Forum

vBulletin
easy
$1,000

--
Better living through chemistry.

Simply The Best

Oct 7, 2010, 3:39:19 PM10/7/10

No I espoused Ira Silverstein and turned down a homosexual demand from
the moderator LowWaterMark.

Simply The Best

Oct 7, 2010, 3:40:18 PM10/7/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 06:19:51 -0700, idle wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 00:28:54 -0400, Simply The Best wrote in alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server,sci.crypt,alt.comp.freeware:
>
>> Wilders Security Forum
>
> vBulletin
> easy
> $1,000

No, I want to hack Wilders, blow it wide open. End of story.

LunchBox

Oct 7, 2010, 4:03:59 PM10/7/10

Best, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your taking the time to
post that. A new and different direction for me but I can tell I'll
enjoy it! Thanks again...Bingo -- This is exactly what I do. I have
come across very few who actually do this or even want to.

Good luck!
--
I am known as LockBox on the Wilders Security forums. pls do not
say bad words or do anything to frighten me. I am tender.

LowWaterMark

Oct 7, 2010, 4:07:59 PM10/7/10

Totla lie, you are not my type.

PooseyII

Oct 7, 2010, 4:12:01 PM10/7/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:03:59 -0400, LunchBox wrote:

> I am known as LockBox on the Wilders Security forums. pls do not
> say bad words or do anything to frighten me. I am tender.

You need to stay within the confines of your moderated pisshole at
Wilders. With LowWaterMARK your sexual partner.

Simply The Best

Oct 7, 2010, 4:15:20 PM10/7/10

Total lie, you flatter me with your total lies. I have the PM and it
has your name all overit.

"Dear Simply the Best, fuck me in my ass."
--
How did I get my name? My sister gave it to me after I fucked her
lights out. "You are Simply the Best, Bro." I am a cryptographer, an

Simply The Best

Oct 7, 2010, 4:17:06 PM10/7/10

YOU need to be careful elsewise I will give you more shit like I did
On Wilders Security. I see you are admitting to be Ira Silverstein in
your email addres.

Everyone, you see that?

PooseyII

Oct 7, 2010, 4:18:11 PM10/7/10
On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 12:46:42 +0200, Mariel wrote:

No doubt at all. That and being a complete fukktard.

LunchBox

Oct 7, 2010, 4:19:42 PM10/7/10

Only slightly off-topic....I saw this and thought of how many of our
threads are just like this....It's got to be some law of physics.

How many Wilders Security forum members does it take to change a light
bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been
changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the
light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

6 to argue over whether it’s “lightbulb” or “light bulb” …

Another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is
“lamp”

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that “light
bulb” is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take
this discussion to a light bulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light
bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where
to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best, etc.

5 People to post pics of their own light bulbs

15 People to post “I can’t see the pix in my browser!”

7 to post URL’s where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL’s were posted incorrectly and then post the
corrected URL’s

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including
all headers and signatures, and add “Me too” "Word" "What they said"
etc.

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they
cannot handle the light bulb controversy

Simply The Best

Oct 7, 2010, 4:22:45 PM10/7/10

Your still pissed of because they wouldn't take your blood money Jew
donations, Ira.

LunchBox

Oct 7, 2010, 4:24:28 PM10/7/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:22:45 -0400, Simply The Best wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:18:11 -0400, PooseyII wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 12:46:42 +0200, Mariel wrote:

>>> For abuse no doubt.
>>
>> No doubt at all. That and being a complete fukktard.
>
> Your still pissed of because they wouldn't take your blood money Jew
> donations, Ira.

Hi Best, I use Simon Malls Visa Gift Cards. Register them at Simon
(any name and address works) with the name and info you want and
Wilders Security accepts it without question. Just register the card
(so it passes the "address verification" if an online merchant you use
uses that -- most do) and you're good.

LunchBox

Oct 7, 2010, 4:25:39 PM10/7/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:12:01 -0400, PooseyII wrote:

Just a difference of opinion. No big deal. I think if Usenet works for
you - that's great! The difference between the library and Usenet is
that my child wouldn't be set loose into a profanity laced tirade of
paranoia and accusation/counter-accusation and all done with all guns
blazing in a library. Usenet? That's the rule rather than the
exception.

PooseyII

Oct 7, 2010, 4:26:29 PM10/7/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:25:39 +0000 (UTC), LunchBox wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:12:01 -0400, PooseyII wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:03:59 -0400, LunchBox wrote:
>>
>>> I am known as LockBox on the Wilders Security forums. pls do not
>>> say bad words or do anything to frighten me. I am tender.
>>
>> You need to stay within the confines of your moderated pisshole at
>> Wilders. With LowWaterMARK your sexual partner.
>
> Just a difference of opinion. No big deal. I think if Usenet works for
> you - that's great! The difference between the library and Usenet is
> that my child wouldn't be set loose into a profanity laced tirade of
> paranoia and accusation/counter-accusation and all done with all guns
> blazing in a library. Usenet? That's the rule rather than the
> exception.

How about shutting the fukk up then?

idle

Oct 7, 2010, 6:14:37 PM10/7/10

Wilders runs vBulletin.
Sheesh

--
idle
Die IE6

Simply The Best

Oct 7, 2010, 8:22:17 PM10/7/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:14:37 -0700, idle wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:40:18 -0400, Simply The Best wrote in alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server,sci.crypt,alt.comp.freeware:

>>> vBulletin
>>> easy
>>> $1,000
>>
>> No, I want to hack Wilders, blow it wide open. End of story.
>
> Wilders runs vBulletin.
> Sheesh

Does vbulletin come with a hack lesson? No. End of story.

LunchBox

Oct 7, 2010, 8:23:06 PM10/7/10

I was going to say that exact thing earlier and decided it's best to
let it go. You're absolutely right though.

LunchBox

Oct 7, 2010, 8:24:22 PM10/7/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:17:06 -0400, Simply The Best wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:12:01 -0400, PooseyII wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:03:59 -0400, LunchBox wrote:
>>
>>> I am known as LockBox on the Wilders Security forums. pls do not
>>> say bad words or do anything to frighten me. I am tender.
>>
>> You need to stay within the confines of your moderated pisshole at
>> Wilders. With LowWaterMARK your sexual partner.
>
> YOU need to be careful elsewise I will give you more shit like I did
> On Wilders Security. I see you are admitting to be Ira Silverstein in
> your email addres.
>
> Everyone, you see that?

Simply you were right, PooseyII is Ira Silverstein, I was soo confused
and it looked like Wilders Security forum was turning into a dump like
Usenet.

LunchBox

Oct 7, 2010, 8:25:19 PM10/7/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:18:11 -0400, PooseyII wrote:

Oh, we've got a funny one here. Back again?

LunchBox

Oct 7, 2010, 8:25:56 PM10/7/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 06:19:51 -0700, idle wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 00:28:54 -0400, Simply The Best wrote in alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server,sci.crypt,alt.comp.freeware:
>
>> Wilders Security Forum
>
> vBulletin
> easy
> $1,000

I think I would contact customer service and see what's going on.

PooseyII

Oct 7, 2010, 8:33:25 PM10/7/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:24:28 +0000 (UTC), LunchBox wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:22:45 -0400, Simply The Best wrote:

>>> No doubt at all. That and being a complete fukktard.
>>
>> Your still pissed of because they wouldn't take your blood money Jew
>> donations, Ira.
>
> Hi Best, I use Simon Malls Visa Gift Cards. Register them at Simon
> (any name and address works) with the name and info you want and
> Wilders Security accepts it without question. Just register the card
> (so it passes the "address verification" if an online merchant you use
> uses that -- most do) and you're good.

My bad, I should have broken the law and got one of those. Nimble
idiot that you are.

Simply The Best

Oct 7, 2010, 8:35:57 PM10/7/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 22:20:36 +0200 (CEST), Anne Onime wrote:

> Simply The Best wrote:
>> I got tossed off Wilders Security Forum. I will pay to have someone
>> hack the hell out of that place. I need to know who Low Water Mark is
>> and who PooseyII is (I'm sure it is Ira Silverstein).
>>
>> Go to the forum and contact LockBox with your offer. he will email me
>> securely.
>

> Sorry to hear about your luck.
>
> I've run afoul of their jack-booted Admins over there before, for little or no reason.
>
> Tell you what though,I think you're spot on. There are more sock puppets over there than a medieval puppet show.
>
> And PooseyII sure the hell looks like one of them.
> Ari Silverstein? Hehe. No doubt.

Not Ari, his son, Ira Silverstein, I have him pegges for sure, that's
when LowWaterMark told me to either suck his jack or he would boot me
off.

Solbu

Oct 8, 2010, 8:29:38 AM10/8/10

Earl_Colby_Pottinger

Oct 7, 2010, 1:52:22 PM10/7/10
On Oct 6, 11:28 pm, Simply The Best <simplytheb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got tossed off Wilders Security Forum. I will pay to have someone
> hack the hell out of that place.

Your attitude in the second sentence explains the first one. Good for
them.

Simply The Best

Oct 8, 2010, 6:24:19 PM10/8/10
On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 14:29:38 +0200, Solbu wrote:

> Simply The Best sent the following transmission through subspace:
>
>> On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 12:46:42 +0200, Mariel wrote:
>>> For abuse no doubt.
>>
>> No I espoused Ira Silverstein and turned down a homosexual demand from
>> the moderator LowWaterMark.
>
> And of cource you can proove this, yes?
>
> - --
> Solbu - http://www.solbu.net

Of course you can prove:

"Jesus said: I am the way. No one comes to the father, but by me."
-The world's Best book; Holy Bible (John 14:6)"

Move on Christontucase.

Simply The Best

Oct 8, 2010, 6:25:28 PM10/8/10

You know nothing. Thanks for proving that you are illiterate. Game
over.

Ari Silverstein

Oct 8, 2010, 6:33:07 PM10/8/10

Hey the Simpleton The Worst, it's /ARI/ Silverstein, /Ira's/ brother
or son wtfever, wanted to know how long it was going to be before you
*KILLED* me. Gotta make plans, you know.

<chortle>
--
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702

Simply The Best

Oct 8, 2010, 6:51:52 PM10/8/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:07:59 -0400, LowWaterMark wrote:

LowWaterMARK's baby picture.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/mark%27s_baby_pic_!!

--
How did I get my name? My sister gave it to me after I fucked her
lights
out. "You are Simply the Best, Bro." I am a cryptographer, an
attorney, a
philosopher and a know-it-all. I also pimp my Mother for a fee.

Simply The Best

Oct 8, 2010, 6:55:09 PM10/8/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:07:59 -0400, LowWaterMark wrote:

LowWaterMARK's first pedofuck.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/mark_loves_cartoons_!!

Simply The Best

Oct 8, 2010, 7:02:34 PM10/8/10
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:33:07 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

> Hey the Simpleton The Worst, it's /ARI/ Silverstein, /Ira's/ brother
> or son wtfever, wanted to know how long it was going to be before you
> *KILLED* me. Gotta make plans, you know.
>
> <chortle>

Call your attorney. *Call the FBI. *Hunt me
down. *And when you do, be sure and let's
get a comprehensive list and copy of all these
posts which I've supposedly authored. There
are six of them.

So, hunt "me" down, please. *Expose my
identity. *Not the AT&T "me". That's really
me. *I'm talking about the 15,000 groups
he's claimed to have spammed in my name,
and made virtually unuseable.

He's hiding in this group right now. *Just look
at the bottom of your screen at those forgeries.
CALL THE FBI. *This is a DEATH THREAT.
I'm considering KILLING him! Ira/PooseyII!

Ari Silverstein

Oct 9, 2010, 2:40:27 PM10/9/10

Speaking of idiots, how did you suck Simply The Moron into getting his
ass kicked off Wilders?

Phil

Oct 9, 2010, 2:57:32 PM10/9/10
On 07/10/2010 05:28, Simply The Best wrote:
> I got tossed off Wilders Security Forum. I will pay to have someone
> hack the hell out of that place. I need to know who Low Water Mark is
> and who PooseyII is (I'm sure it is Ira Silverstein).
>
> Go to the forum and contact LockBox with your offer. he will email me
> securely.

You aren't exactly proving Wilders wrong, mate.

PooseyII

Oct 9, 2010, 4:12:25 PM10/9/10
On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 14:40:27 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

> Speaking of idiots, how did you suck Simply The Moron into getting his
> ass kicked off Wilders?

Same old. Irritate, then wait for response, Ignore List which really
irritates, "answer" the numerous Simply the Moron indirectly, wash,
rinse, repeat until the required expose and identify.

How my little chewtoy came to Ira Silverstein I'll never know, it must
have been ToR. :)

Simply The Best

Oct 9, 2010, 4:13:37 PM10/9/10

If you can't help me hack that shitthole wide open, *mate*, then stfu
*mate*, okay *mate*?

Mark Murray

Oct 9, 2010, 5:05:37 PM10/9/10

I wonder how many jurisdictions this threat is illegal in.

Mark "No Nickname" Murray
Notable nebbish, extreme generalist.

idle

Oct 9, 2010, 5:14:42 PM10/9/10

No it doesn't. The lesson is elsewhere.

--
Mama say, everybody little bit gay.

Simply The Best

Oct 9, 2010, 8:24:29 PM10/9/10

Point me, I am a serious man.

Simply The Best

Oct 9, 2010, 8:25:54 PM10/9/10

I am an American what of it *mate*? You have nothing to offer me. You
can move on troll someone else, I have real work to do.

Ari Silverstein

Oct 9, 2010, 8:31:50 PM10/9/10

*LOL* the ole "ToR" spelling fakery, eh? Yeah, that'll suck them
weetle brained morons in every time. What's with this fuckhead calling
Frank Cabernett "box750"?
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

PooseyII

Oct 9, 2010, 9:36:23 PM10/9/10

Frank is hiding out under the pseudonym "box750" on Wilders. LunchBox
aka LockBox, Simply the Shits email contact inside Wilders, outed
Frank and I pointed out that Frank was being a duplicious asshole when
he reviewed his own review. You can't write this stuff.

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1758796

You will see Frank faking it on Post#7 which is the epitome of
stupidity since in Post#5 LockBox outs him.

PooseyII

Oct 9, 2010, 9:38:18 PM10/9/10

You are a serious buttclown that's for sure.

Mariel

Oct 9, 2010, 10:47:28 PM10/9/10
In article <4cb1...@news.x-privat.org>

Simply The Best <simply...@gmail.com> wrote:

Zzzz.

Mariel

Oct 10, 2010, 2:35:34 AM10/10/10
In article <nX2so.27558$DT1....@newsfe18.ams2>

Zzzz.

Simply The Best

Oct 10, 2010, 6:07:11 AM10/10/10

*GO TO HELLL*

Ari Silverstein

Oct 10, 2010, 6:11:32 AM10/10/10

God, now that is funny. box750 is our own fully retarded Frank Merlott
and a piss-poor poster on Wilders Security to match his
ass_getting_kicked performance he gets around here.

*lol*

Hey, Frank, how's life denying yourself?

*LOLOLOLOL*

Steve Topletz, Operations Advisor (wink)

Oct 10, 2010, 7:23:50 AM10/10/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 00:28:54 -0400, Simply The Best wrote:

> I got tossed off Wilders Security Forum. I will pay to have someone
> hack the hell out of that place. I need to know who Low Water Mark is
> and who PooseyII is (I'm sure it is Ira Silverstein).
>
> Go to the forum and contact LockBox with your offer. he will email me
> securely.

Screw all this, hotshot, I/m nominated for The Support Guy Of The Year
Award by none other than my favorite sock puppet, caspsian!

http://twitter.com/xbsteve
The Deep Packet Inspection in Act I will be used for domestic
surveillance in Act II.
https://xerobank.com/forum/ https://xerobank.com/team/
Call anytime 888 867 7439 http://preview.tinyurl.com/28p497q

Mariel

Oct 10, 2010, 5:44:33 PM10/10/10
In article <4cb1...@news.x-privat.org>
Simply The Best <simply...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 04:47:28 +0200, Mariel wrote:
>
> > In article <4cb1...@news.x-privat.org>
> > Simply The Best <simply...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Point me, I am a serious man.
> >
> > Zzzz.
>
> *GO TO HELLL*

Yawn.

idle

Oct 10, 2010, 7:41:38 PM10/10/10

I said, earlier.

--
idle
Die IE6
http://mrdoob.com/lab/javascript/effects/ie6/

Simply The Best

Oct 12, 2010, 9:29:45 AM10/12/10

Fuck off Jew.

PooseyII

Oct 13, 2010, 8:11:29 AM10/13/10
On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 07:23:50 -0400, Steve Topletz, Operations Advisor
(wink) wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 00:28:54 -0400, Simply The Best wrote:
>
>> I got tossed off Wilders Security Forum. I will pay to have someone
>> hack the hell out of that place. I need to know who Low Water Mark is
>> and who PooseyII is (I'm sure it is Ira Silverstein).
>>
>> Go to the forum and contact LockBox with your offer. he will email me
>> securely.
>
> Screw all this, hotshot, I/m nominated for The Support Guy Of The Year
> Award by none other than my favorite sock puppet, caspsian!
>
> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=279733

What a fine recommendation that is, Steven, coming from a lunatic on a
pussified "privacy" forum. By and by, how much did you have to pay
Wilders to get 1400+ self-agrandizing advertisements (aka posts)
before you ran away in sheer horror?

How's the NSA treating you? Clear access to your email, VPN and other
clients, yes?

PooseyII

Oct 14, 2010, 5:43:29 AM10/14/10
On 13 Oct 2010 19:42:07 -0000, Kulin Remailer wrote:

> PooseyII wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 07:23:50 -0400, Steve Topletz, Operations Advisor
>
>> (wink) wrote:

>>> Screw all this, hotshot, I/m nominated for The Support Guy Of The Year
>
>>> Award by none other than my favorite sock puppet, caspsian!
>

>>> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=279733
>

>> What a fine recommendation that is, Steven, coming from a lunatic on a
>
>> pussified "privacy" forum. By and by, how much did you have to pay
>
>> Wilders to get 1400+ self-agrandizing advertisements (aka posts)
>
>> before you ran away in sheer horror?
>

>> How's the NSA treating you? Clear access to your email, VPN and other
>
>> clients, yes?
>

> Thanks, Ira. Much appreciated.

No problem, Simply. giggle. any reason you are playing as if you are
Steve Topletz? All anonymous and the like?

> In all this discussion, I forgot.

Then go back an read it again, we'll wait, Simply The Troll.

PooseyII

Oct 18, 2010, 9:29:07 AM10/18/10
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:09:31 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous Remailer
(austria) wrote:

> You know, PooseyII, that was a pretty disingenuous remark.
>
> You seem like a fairly sharp guy. I enjoyed reading your posts on Wilders. For a time at least.
>
> But now, without proof you accuse someone else of being Steve Topletz.

The only thing disingenuous is this lie you continue to export.

> "any reason you are playing as if you are
> Steve Topletz? All anonymous and the like?"

Yes, now read, comprehend, get back to me.

> Kind of like you are really Ira Silverstein
> playing as if you are PooseyII? All anonymous
> and the like?

I'm sorry, what is your name? Remailer, yes, and you live in Austria?
Why is it that disingenuous comes to mind?

PooseyII

Oct 18, 2010, 9:42:33 AM10/18/10
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:22:24 +0200 (CEST), Anne Onime wrote:

> PooseyII wrote:

>>> Thanks, Ira. Much appreciated.
>>
>> No problem, Simply. giggle. any reason you are playing as if you are
>> Steve Topletz? All anonymous and the like?
>>
>>> In all this discussion, I forgot.
>>
>> Then go back an read it again, we'll wait, Simply The Troll.
>

> Steve Topletz?
>
> Ah, no. I'm certainly not Steve Topletz any more than you are.

You're anonymous, you could be anybody. Saying that you are X or Y
means nothing, nothing at all.

> You sure are obsessed with him, though, aren't you, Ira?
>
> Is he your business competition?
>
> We'll wait.

Time's up, what did you learn?

PooseyII

Oct 18, 2010, 11:51:07 AM10/18/10
(austria) wrote:

> You seem like a fairly sharp guy. I enjoyed reading your posts on Wilders.

Thank you kindly. I enjoyed my time there. Especially the exposition
of Xerobank/Topletz. My personal fav was this onhe.

<http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281212&page=6>

where Xerobank/Topletz were promoting click-pay advertising to thesis
writing scam services. Imaginative. Stuck those puppies in a Quick
Start Guide?

In that same thread, Kyle Williams of Xerobank infamy did a hit n run
like the good little Xerobank elf he is.

<http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1755934&postcount=144>

Better yet, scroll down to post 144

<http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281212&page=6>

The ignorance level on Wilders Security forums is unmanageable unless
you use your Ignore Poster capability; likewise for the drooling shoe
kissers that Topletz has harvested there.

Warlockz

Oct 18, 2010, 2:21:17 PM10/18/10
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:18:11 -0400, PooseyII wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 12:46:42 +0200, Mariel wrote:
>
>> In article <4cad...@news.x-privat.org>

>> Simply The Best <simply...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I got tossed off Wilders Security Forum.
>>

>> For abuse no doubt.
>
> No doubt at all. That and being a complete fukktard.

Hey Fuckers who think you are so smart. I will send you an encrypted
Winrar file. Then you can break it and show me how it's done. Deal? I
have encrypted a rar file. Where can I send it so you can crack it a
nd show everyone how easy it is to crack a Winrar encrypted file. I
bet my house. Enough of words....enough of reading articles...where
is the proof? Who is willing to crack my winrar file? Put your money
where your mouth is.. walk your talk...anyone?

Warlockz

Oct 18, 2010, 2:22:24 PM10/18/10

Well? Assholes? Mr. Tuff guis?

PooseyII

Oct 18, 2010, 2:24:27 PM10/18/10
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:22:24 +0000 (UTC), Warlockz wrote:

>> Hey Fuckers who think you are so smart. I will send you an encrypted
>> Winrar file. Then you can break it and show me how it's done. Deal? I
>> have encrypted a rar file. Where can I send it so you can crack it a
>> nd show everyone how easy it is to crack a Winrar encrypted file. I
>> bet my house. Enough of words....enough of reading articles...where
>> is the proof? Who is willing to crack my winrar file? Put your money
>> where your mouth is.. walk your talk...anyone?
>
> Well? Assholes? Mr. Tuff guis?

Bear this in mind: Challenges like yours usually fall on deaf ears,
because they fail to exhibit an understanding of real-world
cryptographic product analysis -- that is, a cryptographic product
must be analyzed as an entire product. History rings loud and clear
the subtleties of cryptographic design and how despite incorporating
the best cryptography, a product can be holier than Swiss cheese and
have the information leakage to match. Please understand the attacks,
first.

I hope you take this with the sincerity I intended. Which was to
enlighten you not defame you.

LunchBox

Oct 18, 2010, 2:25:48 PM10/18/10
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:22:24 +0000 (UTC), Warlockz wrote:

>> Hey Fuckers who think you are so smart. I will send you an encrypted
>> Winrar file. Then you can break it and show me how it's done. Deal? I
>> have encrypted a rar file. Where can I send it so you can crack it a
>> nd show everyone how easy it is to crack a Winrar encrypted file. I
>> bet my house. Enough of words....enough of reading articles...where
>> is the proof? Who is willing to crack my winrar file? Put your money
>> where your mouth is.. walk your talk...anyone?
>
> Well? Assholes? Mr. Tuff guis?

First of all, it was rude, imo, to ignore a sincere post by PooseyII
who was trying to explain why your public "challenge" is not viable.
Was his post simply over your dickhead?

Secondly, repeated posts saying the same thing over and over and over
(this silly challenge to crack your WinRar file) is quickly going from
merely obnoxious to forum disruption. Let me summarize. You're acting
like a petulant child with a stick up his rectum.
--
I am known as LockBox on the Wilders Security forums. pls do not
say bad words or do anything to frighten me. I am tender.

Warlockz

Oct 18, 2010, 2:27:02 PM10/18/10

People are always making comments and/or pointing to websites that
claim Winrar encryption is weak or able to be cracked, but whenever I
ask a single person or company to crack my winrar encrypted file,
everyone goes into hiding.

I believe in ACTION more than WORDS, and that's all I get is words...
no action!

Anyone willing to show me and crack my winrar file?

Warlockz

Oct 18, 2010, 2:27:48 PM10/18/10
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:25:48 -0400, LunchBox wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:22:24 +0000 (UTC), Warlockz wrote:
>
>>> Hey Fuckers who think you are so smart. I will send you an encrypted
>>> Winrar file. Then you can break it and show me how it's done. Deal? I
>>> have encrypted a rar file. Where can I send it so you can crack it a
>>> nd show everyone how easy it is to crack a Winrar encrypted file. I
>>> bet my house. Enough of words....enough of reading articles...where
>>> is the proof? Who is willing to crack my winrar file? Put your money
>>> where your mouth is.. walk your talk...anyone?
>>
>> Well? Assholes? Mr. Tuff guis?
>
> First of all, it was rude, imo, to ignore a sincere post by PooseyII
> who was trying to explain why your public "challenge" is not viable.
> Was his post simply over your dickhead?
>
> Secondly, repeated posts saying the same thing over and over and over
> (this silly challenge to crack your WinRar file) is quickly going from
> merely obnoxious to forum disruption. Let me summarize. You're acting
> like a petulant child with a stick up his rectum.

I disagree, because imo, it's rude and ridiculous of people claiming
and indicating that there is a flaw or weakness in winrar encryption,
and when asked to prove it and crack my winrar file, they run and go
into hiding.

Enough of words....enough of reading articles...where is the proof?
Who is willing to crack my winrar file? Put your money where your
mouth is.. walk your talk...anyone?

LunchBox

Oct 19, 2010, 11:07:16 AM10/19/10
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:59:01 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous wrote:

> LunchBox wrote:

>>> Well? Assholes? Mr. Tuff guis?
>>

>> First of all, it was rude, imo, to ignore a sincere post by PooseyII
>> who was trying to explain why your public "challenge" is not viable.
>> Was his post simply over your dickhead?
>>
>> Secondly, repeated posts saying the same thing over and over and over
>> (this silly challenge to crack your WinRar file) is quickly going from
>> merely obnoxious to forum disruption. Let me summarize. You're acting
>> like a petulant child with a stick up his rectum.
>

> Forum disruption? What planet are you posting from?
>
> This ain't Wilders, pal, it's Usenet.
>
> Watcha gonna do, ban him?

Watcha gonna do, gripe about it? You think I care? I don't need
Usenet, look at this place. It's trash. Usenet needs *me* and more
like me and PooseyII.

LunchBox

Oct 19, 2010, 11:13:14 AM10/19/10
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:48:29 +0200 (CEST), Dave U. Random wrote:

> LunchBox wrote:

>>> Well? Assholes? Mr. Tuff guis?
>>
>> First of all, it was rude, imo, to ignore a sincere post by PooseyII
>> who was trying to explain why your public "challenge" is not viable.
>> Was his post simply over your dickhead?
>>
>> Secondly, repeated posts saying the same thing over and over and over
>> (this silly challenge to crack your WinRar file) is quickly going from
>> merely obnoxious to forum disruption. Let me summarize. You're acting
>> like a petulant child with a stick up his rectum.
>

> Lunchpail, you can swing your 3 inch dick over on Wilders, and be a
> porn star.Wilders is a hazing ground for the uninitiated. Over
> there, you an absolute Fulbright Fucking Scholar.

What is your posting handle there? Oh, you don't have one but you know
all about me and Wilders Security. Move on, little boy.

> Sorry to disappoint you sonny, but your heavy handed little
> Draconian reprimand is not likely to engender much of anything
> beyond a mild chuckle over in this neck of the woods. Frankly, you
> embarrass yourself.

Frankly, you're an anonymous coward so you think I actually care what
a cheezy, fraidy cat says. I lol at you.

> Beyond that any notion that "Poosey II" possesses any measure of
> sincerity is utterly laughable.

Ira doesn't hide behind curtains, little boy.

> He wowed the lame and helpless over at your precious little Wilders
> with his seeming prowess.

I'm waiting for your prowess, little boy. PooseyII absolutely nailed
Wilders Security and their poster child Steve Topletz to a cross. You?
What is your posting handle there? Oh, you don't have one but you know
all about me and Wilders Security. Move on, little boy.

> Here, we simply acknowledge Ari Silverstein for what he is: The
> Village Idiot. Professional Troll.

Who cares about Ari Silverstein, looks like you do. Jealous of him and
his son. Move on, little anonymous coward boy.

> And your stock just plummeted 500 points based on the company you
> keep.

I don't issue stok...to cowards, little boy. Move on now.

PooseyII

Oct 19, 2010, 11:32:58 AM10/19/10
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:48:29 +0200 (CEST), Dave U. Random wrote:

> Beyond that any notion that "Poosey II" possesses any measure of
> sincerity is utterly laughable.

Since you read my posts, why would you think I am insincere? If you
didn't read my posts, then who's is being insincere? I'm sorry, you
might wish it to be so but you're not being truthful.

> He wowed the lame and helpless over at your precious little Wilders
> with his seeming prowess.

An exaggeration? Or are you being insincere again? Wilders is like any
other moderated forum. If you are factual and well informed, you will
have three outcomes. To be named an "expert" (no thanks; that requires
a long term posting commitment); to buy your posting space like
Xerobank/Topletz did or you will eventually be tossed.

I got tossed. It was inevitable. It had nothing to do with being
insincere. The opposite. My sincerity harboured in my convictions
cemented in the facts and truths was my undoing.

I point again to the lack of case basis for your argument that I am
insincere. Take this criticism the right way.

PooseyII

Oct 19, 2010, 11:34:02 AM10/19/10
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:02:34 -0400, Simply The Best wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:33:07 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:
>
>> Hey the Simpleton The Worst, it's /ARI/ Silverstein, /Ira's/ brother
>> or son wtfever, wanted to know how long it was going to be before you
>> *KILLED* me. Gotta make plans, you know.
>>
>> <chortle>
>
> Call your attorney. *Call the FBI. *Hunt me
> down. *And when you do, be sure and let's
> get a comprehensive list and copy of all these
> posts which I've supposedly authored. There
> are six of them.
>
> So, hunt "me" down, please. *Expose my
> identity. *Not the AT&T "me". That's really
> me. *I'm talking about the 15,000 groups
> he's claimed to have spammed in my name,
> and made virtually unuseable.
>
> He's hiding in this group right now. *Just look
> at the bottom of your screen at those forgeries.
> CALL THE FBI. *This is a DEATH THREAT.
> I'm considering KILLING him! Ira/PooseyII!

Calm yourself. Try warm milk.