Eminent Front is Doomed.

Ari Silverstein

Dec 20, 2010, 7:54:01 PM12/20/10
Every once in a while, I like to pop in to Wilders and lurk, it's so
much fun watching the pseodo-intellectuals argue the same points
endlessly. Most are ex-Usenet users who got their balls cut foo and
continue to whine about it, finding solace where Mommy Moderator can
protect them.

*LOL*

There is this guy, A Who fan I guess, called Eminence Front who is
reaming some major asshole on Wilders

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

and the mods are already beginning to swarm, chop his posts and throw
up their fences to protect morons like LunchBox, DumbFox,
hearsnopants, Whorelock, casper (now here is a dead dumb motherfucker
if there ever is one lol) and the rest of the Klan.

I have read most of EminenceFronts posts, he is on solid footing, his
arguments are sound but he is going to get his ass kicked off the
forum. You see, Wilders isn't about getting it right it's about
supporting their regs overinflated egos and defending the forum's
credibility in doing so. Sorta like keeping the retarded retarded so
you can runs a fine and dandy retardo school. lol

I give him a day, week tops. He's toast.
--
“If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of
men, I will find something in them which will hang him.” ~Cardinal

Canned Unicorn

Dec 21, 2010, 2:06:15 AM12/21/10

Got a login/password? Email 3420...@youknowwhere.com
--
“Pâté is passé. Unicorn, the new white meat. An excellent source of
sparkles!”

Ari Silverstein

Dec 21, 2010, 2:21:42 AM12/21/10

Done. No posting, only lurking PMs allowed. Say Hi! to all the boys of
Wilder's and I mean "boys" literally including this Eminent Front
clown who apparently won't post to Usenet either.

Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and heremypants" you disingenuous fucking liars who
claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1800987&postcount=371

Ari Silverstein

Dec 21, 2010, 7:54:27 AM12/21/10

Sorry, meant to signoff to the lying cocksuckers on Wilders.

Respectfully (as liars deserve),

Ari from Nebraska-Georgia

LunchBox

Dec 21, 2010, 9:01:51 AM12/21/10
On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:21:42 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
> Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and heremypants" you disingenuous fucking liars who
> claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"
>
> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1800987&postcount=371

He is back.

I'm still a "poosey"
--
I am known as LockBox on the Wilders Security forums. pls do not
say bad words or do anything to frighten me. I am tender.

LowWaterMark

Dec 21, 2010, 9:18:41 AM12/21/10
On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:01:51 -0500, LunchBox wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:21:42 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
>> Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and heremypants" you disingenuous fucking liars who
>> claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"
>>
>> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1800987&postcount=371
>
> He is back.
>
> I'm still a "poosey"

Okay, we've had to remove back and forth personal bickering posts from
three active threads in this section... You two need to stop bashing
at each other. You are going around in the same circle over and over
in each thread. Neither of you will let the other guy get the last
word, so, it'll never end unless we end it. It's enough, so stop.

Or I will tell your mommy and LunchBox will go down on heresmypants.

Steve Topletz, Operations Advisor (wink)

Dec 21, 2010, 10:46:32 AM12/21/10

As I have said repeatedly for years now, the forum will be back with
the launch of our new website. We will shortly be announcing its
launch. Wait a little longer.

Suckers.
--
http://twitter.com/xbsteve
The Deep Packet Inspection in Act I will be used for domestic

Ari Silverstein

Dec 21, 2010, 10:18:23 PM12/21/10

Guess what.

No Eminence Front. History, only a few replies quoted are left.
*LOLOLOLOL*I wonder if they called his mommy, no doubt that Lunchbox
is sucking hard down on heresmypants at this very moment.

Wilders Security, where the lame go to die.

*ROFL*

here'smypants

Dec 22, 2010, 2:40:53 PM12/22/10
On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:18:23 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:18:41 -0500, LowWaterMark wrote:

>>> He is back.
>>>
>>> I'm still a "poosey"
>>
>> Okay, we've had to remove back and forth personal bickering posts from
>> three active threads in this section... You two need to stop bashing
>> at each other. You are going around in the same circle over and over
>> in each thread. Neither of you will let the other guy get the last
>> word, so, it'll never end unless we end it. It's enough, so stop.
>>
>> Or I will tell your mommy and LunchBox will go down on heresmypants.
>
> Guess what.
>
> No Eminence Front. History, only a few replies quoted are left.
> *LOLOLOLOL*I wonder if they called his mommy, no doubt that Lunchbox
> is sucking hard down on heresmypants at this very moment.

he's munching

> Wilders Security, where the lame go to die.

he's baaaaaaaack.

> *ROFL*

casperian

Dec 26, 2010, 2:48:40 PM12/26/10
On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:01:51 -0500, LunchBox wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:21:42 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
>> Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and heremypants" you disingenuous fucking liars who
>> claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"
>>
>> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1800987&postcount=371
>
> He is back.
>
> I'm still a "poosey"

That was funny LOL