How To Video on removing spyware for free

chaza...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2009, 4:44:48 PM2/12/09
Just made a new video on removing spyware. I used MBAM
(malwarebytes), spybot, others.

Feedback welcome.

http://battlespyware.com

Chaz.

The Real Truth MVP

Feb 12, 2009, 6:46:03 PM2/12/09
The video is blurry but otherwise it is pretty good.

your time.

<chaza...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Dustin Cook

Feb 16, 2009, 3:07:29 PM2/16/09
"The Real Truth MVP" <to...@tpap.com> wrote in news:%r2ll.10490$8_3.6596
@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com:

> The video is blurry but otherwise it is pretty good.

Your signature is incorrect. It's misleading. In fact, it's you sir whom
nobody should give a second thought towards. Your nothing more than a
copy/paste batch file thief.

--
Regards,
Dustin Cook

chaza...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2009, 7:32:25 PM2/16/09

You are correct my signature was a typo.

I am not too sure what you mean by a batch file thief. Sorry if I
offended you sir.

Chaz.

David H. Lipman

Feb 16, 2009, 8:00:46 PM2/16/09
From: <chaza...@gmail.com>

| You are correct my signature was a typo.

| I am not too sure what you mean by a batch file thief. Sorry if I
| offended you sir.

| Chaz.

I believe Dustin was directly stating that to Butts, not you.

Did you get my email ?

--
Dave

chaza...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2009, 8:24:20 PM2/16/09
On Feb 16, 8:00 pm, "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nosp...@Verizon.Net>
wrote:
> From: <chazandc...@gmail.com>

After a second read I believe you are correct. -- and yes I received
and responded to your email.

Chaz.

Buffalo

Feb 16, 2009, 10:38:34 PM2/16/09

Noticed you didn't run MBAM in normal Windows.
Dustin Cook mentioned that MBAM works better in Normal Windows than it does
in Safe Mode.
I also noticed that you did not run MBAM a second time before running Spybot
S&D.
I believe you should run programs like MBAM and SAS repeatedly until they
can no longer fix what they find. and then run the other one the same way.
I watched both your videos and they were good, except that Video 1 was
blurry; no big deal.
Keep up the good work.
Buffalo

Dustin Cook

Feb 24, 2009, 1:21:38 AM2/24/09
chaza...@gmail.com wrote in

Woops, slight confusion on your end I think. :) I didn't direct that
towards you Chaz, I intended for all of that towards PcButts. I have no
issues with you.