Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

To Mr. Meltdown

0 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

hierophant

da leggere,
12 apr 2011, 18:58:5712/04/11
I see you are successfully running your stick along the fences of "i
no more" and "E483FFF6" on Wilders and they snarl on cue. ;0)
--
hierophant
herem...@hushmail.com

Internet Meltdown

da leggere,
12 apr 2011, 19:00:5412/04/11
On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:58:57 -0400, hierophant wrote:

> I see you are successfully running your stick along the fences of "i
> no more" and "E483FFF6" on Wilders and they snarl on cue. ;0)

Not much of an accomplishment.

Imbeciles are easy; toss up shit, it attracts flies.

katio

da leggere,
12 apr 2011, 19:06:4212/04/11

Fuck, they were on top of /that/ shit before it cooled one fucking
centigrade from out your ass.

Internet Meltdown

da leggere,
12 apr 2011, 19:07:5812/04/11

Both were hooked in less than an hour.

hierophant

da leggere,
12 apr 2011, 19:11:2112/04/11

They are teaming up for The Great Discovery that you copy and pasted
Jeff's entire post. How in the world can they manage such extreme
detective work? ;)

Internet Meltdown

da leggere,
12 apr 2011, 19:12:0012/04/11

Someone must have told them about Google.

katio

da leggere,
12 apr 2011, 19:14:0312/04/11

Probably the same person who told that stupid motherfucker E483FFF6
using PGP in his posts was some of the most worthless shit on Usenet.

hierophant

da leggere,
12 apr 2011, 19:25:1012/04/11

It will be fun to see how they react now that they are being exposed
as rather knuckled heads. ;0)

katio

da leggere,
12 apr 2011, 19:29:1812/04/11

They're caught between the bulldozer and concrete wall. If they attack
IM's post, they will get run the fuck over. If they retreat from the
attack they have started, they get compressed in front of the other
psyko-inmates of Wilders forum into the turds they are. Both actions
by their own doing. Fucking brilliant, fucking goddamned brilliant,
IM.

Internet Meltdown

da leggere,
12 apr 2011, 19:30:1512/04/11

What can I say. I was bored and they are as dumb as a box of retards.

katio

da leggere,
13 apr 2011, 02:16:4013/04/11

Read that cocksucking E483FFF6 go off on a screwball tangent about
Camper/Silverstein and a bunch of shit that went off in his head? He's
so pulled out of joint he can't think straight. All he wants to do is
attempt to save his ass from looking like a fag in drag.

Internet Meltdown

da leggere,
13 apr 2011, 02:18:4413/04/11

It's so easy. I should be ashamed. Really.

hierophant

da leggere,
13 apr 2011, 12:01:3513/04/11

This was quite cute ;)

InternetMeltdown toE483FFF6:

"Nowhere was mentioned any "Ari Silverstein". Where in the world did
you come up with that ridiculous extrapolation?"

Perhaps your sly yet successful signature on Wilders? ;0>

Internet Meltdown

da leggere,
13 apr 2011, 12:04:2013/04/11

I fill my pockets with dry beans every morning.

I no more (was Simply The Booted Off Wilders)

da leggere,
13 apr 2011, 18:46:2313/04/11

*STFU* JUST *STFU* you think you're such hot jism, well you aren't
going to kick this dick around anymore.

*SO STFU GODDAMMIT*
--
http://cc.st/The-King-Of-Wilders-Speaks

Internet Meltdown

da leggere,
13 apr 2011, 18:48:3013/04/11

Go on now. Pick up the dry beans. Come to me babe.

hierophant

da leggere,
13 apr 2011, 18:51:5113/04/11
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 18:46:23 -0400, I no more (was Simply The Booted
Off Wilders) wrote:

Why is it every time I see one of your posts, my head fills with the
song "Send In The Clowns"? ;)
--
"Following a trail of dry beans will assure two things. That you are a
fool and are acting like one" ~hierophant

Internet Meltdown

da leggere,
14 apr 2011, 14:54:0514/04/11
Off Wilders) wrote:

> http://cc.st/The-King-Of-Wilders-Speaks

Short reign. Shame.

hierophant

da leggere,
14 apr 2011, 14:57:0314/04/11

Internet Meltdown

da leggere,
14 apr 2011, 14:57:5514/04/11
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:57:03 -0400, hierophant wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:00:54 -0400, Internet Meltdown wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:58:57 -0400, hierophant wrote:
>>
>>> I see you are successfully running your stick along the fences of "i
>>> no more" and "E483FFF6" on Wilders and they snarl on cue. ;0)
>>
>> Not much of an accomplishment.
>>
>> Imbeciles are easy; toss up shit, it attracts flies.
>
> <http://cc.st/Simply-A-Pussy-i-no-more-Goes-Fucking-Bananas>
>
> Hit a nerve? ;0)

Is he actually alive? Cranially I mean.

0 nuovi messaggi