Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

APC18, Leiden, Netherlands, May 8-10 2009 - second announcement

2 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

sio

no leída,
12 oct 2008, 5:07:06 a.m.12/10/08
para

May 8-10, 2009

Hotel Tulip Inn, Leiden

Prices for Friday 8 and Saturday 9

2p room: € 89,00 ($140) per room, breakfast included.

Familyroom, up to 4 persons
2p: € 99,00 ($156)
3p: € 114,00 ($180)
4p: € 140,00 ($220)
Breakfast included.

If people want to stay longer, the week before this weekend (starting
May 1) is May Holiday. In that week the prices for weekdays are
roughly € 20,00 ($30) more than stated above, but then breakfast is
NOT included and will cost € 16,00 ($25)per person.

If you want to stay after the weekend of 8/9/10 May, the prices go up
some € 40,00 ($60) per room, breakfast NOT included.

I've published a spreadsheet here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pchleJzAAJnnvWYRC05vtEQ

Registration (in dollars):
Early registration (before jan. 1, 2009) $80
Regular registration (before april 1, 2009) $100
At the door $120

Child Registration:
Under 5: free between 6-12: $40 / $60 / $80 (Early / Regular / AtCon)
Since this is a European con, and it is not likely that there are
gonna be hords of people (being realistic is not the same as being
pessimistic), I'd like to make very clear that if I don't get at least
10 registrations before jan. 1, I may opt for cancelling the con.

--
sio

0 mensajes nuevos