Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

I eat shit! Message me if you're into giving scat!

Visto 3 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Joe Snodgrass

no leída,
2 nov 2010, 19:20:512/11/10
Message me if you're into giving scat.
I want to be a man's shit slave.
Keep it discreet.

Secular Human

no leída,
2 nov 2010, 21:16:262/11/10
Joe Snodgrass <joesno...@rocketmail.com> wrote in news:37069b96-4ee9-
4c34-8c20-5...@j2g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:

> Message me if you're into giving scat.
> I want to be a man's shit slave.
> Keep it discreet.

I like sharing shit and other scat games....

Call me: (727) 916-7356 or (727) 789-2029.

Or come by anytime:

1401 Woodgrove Ct
Palm Harbor, FL 34683

--

Rightardia: The gay progressive alternative to conservative homophobia.
Slow thinkers keep right.

Rightardia

no leída,
2 nov 2010, 21:19:552/11/10
Joe Snodgrass <joesno...@rocketmail.com> wrote in news:37069b96-4ee9-
4c34-8c20-5...@j2g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:

> Message me if you're into giving scat.

> I want to be a man's shit slave.
> Keep it discreet.

I like sharing shit and other scat games....

Or come by anytime:

1401 Woodgrove Ct
Palm Harbor, FL 34683

--
Rightardia:

http://rightardia.blogspot.com/2010/10/*****.html

Middle Class Warrior

no leída,
2 nov 2010, 21:26:402/11/10
Joe Snodgrass <joesno...@rocketmail.com> wrote in news:37069b96-4ee9-
4c34-8c20-5...@j2g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:

> Message me if you're into giving scat.

> I want to be a man's shit slave.
> Keep it discreet.

I like sharing shit and other scat games....

Scarlotti

no leída,
3 nov 2010, 8:44:593/11/10

He must have heard about Dogshit Grossberg.

Wombat

no leída,
3 nov 2010, 13:37:163/11/10

I *also* am a connoisseur of shit!

Wombat (the REAL one)

Jim Colegrove

no leída,
3 nov 2010, 14:45:213/11/10
On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 10:37:16 -0700 (PDT), Wombat <tri...@maghreb.nl>
wrote:

Johnny Otis said it already in his interview with Rolling Stone
Magazine: "America has a taste for shit."

Jim Colegrove
http://www.jukejumpers.com

Joe Snod

no leída,
3 nov 2010, 16:55:563/11/10

I touched a nerve with my deduction that viciously domineering mothers
cause homosexuality, didn't I? I'll take your continuing anti-social
posts as proof that your mother WAS viciously domineering, which is
why you're gay. You're trying to be just like her.

BE-VA

no leída,
5 nov 2010, 16:14:315/11/10

Hi Joe! Thanks for the Scat Party last night! I ate LOTS of shit, and
do remember seeing you eat mine after you got those fists out of your
ass!

<big shit-eating grin>

Se ha eliminado el mensaje
0 mensajes nuevos