George Bush made 77 trips to his phony "ranch" in Crawford, TX, at $226,0702 each, for 490 days -- that's over ONE YEAR OF VACATION

1 view

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Aug 9, 2010, 11:26:12 AM8/9/10
Rightwingers are going fucking berserk because President Obama goes
out to Andrews AFB, MD, to play golf then shoots hoops at the White
House.

Meanwhile, let's review a few FACTS: Bush Made 77 Trips to Crawford
TX at $226,072 a Pop
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/6/2/738037/-Bush-Made-77-Trips-to-Crawford-TX-at-$226,072-a-Pop

-- QUOTE
At a bare minimum, for the flights alone, Bush's 77 vacation trips to
Crawford cost us $226,072 per trip. That's $17,407,544 so he could
ride his bicycle in the woods and clear brush for the cameras.

Try to google the cost of the Bush's 77 trips to Crawford TX on Air
Force One and the information is nowhere to be found. Because it was
never reported. I had to calculate the costs myself.

At a bare minimum, for the flights alone, Bush's 77 vacation trips to
Crawford cost us $226,072 per trip. That's $17,407,544 so he could
ride his bicycle in the woods and clear brush for the cameras.
-- END QUOTE

http://oversight.house.gov/documents/20060316113550-47530.pdf

The minimum cost per trip to Crawford TX is $226,072. That's just the
estimated cost of flying Air Force One round trip - about two hours of
flight time each way at $56,518 per hour.

http://oversight.house.gov/documents/20060316113550-47530.pdf

THE COST OF PRESIDENTIAL AND VICE
PRESIDENTIAL POLITICAL TRAVEL
PREPARED FOR
REP. HENRY A.WAXMAN

This report assumes that flight operating costs are $56,518 per hour
for Air Force One and $14,552 per hour for Air Force Two. These
figures are based on the per hour cost figures cited by GAO for fiscal
year 2000, adjusted for inflation.7

According to the Congressional Research Service, the President’s
domestic travel also involves the use of accompanying cargo planes.8
This report assumes one cargo plane accompanies the President on each
trip at an operating cost per hour of $6,960. This figure is based on
the per-hour cost cited by GAO for fiscal year 2000 for the C-17 cargo
plane, adjusted for inflation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prairie_Chapel_Ranch

The distance from Crawford to Washington DC is 1295 miles.

http://www.history.com/content/air-force-one/inside-air-force-one.

TODAY'S AIR FORCE ONE

Speed: 630 miles per hour

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/01/16/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry4728085.shtml

George W. Bush is today making his final visit to Camp David as
president.

He will likely miss the place: According to CBS News White House
Correspondent Mark Knoller, today's trip marks Mr. Bush's 149th visit
to the presidential retreat. The planned three-day stay, during which
the president is being joined by family and former and current aides,
will bring his total time spent at Camp David to all or part of 487
days.

Yes, that's 487 days. And Camp David is not even where the president
has spent the most time when not at the White House: Knoller reports
that Mr. Bush has made 77 visits to his ranch in Crawford during his
presidency, and spent all or part of 490 days there.

The PHANTOM

Aug 9, 2010, 2:06:12 PM8/9/10
On Aug 9, 10:26 am, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

<PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Rightwingers are going fucking berserk because President Obama goes
> out to Andrews AFB, MD, to play golf then shoots hoops at the White
> House.
>
> Meanwhile, let's review a few FACTS:  Bush Made 77 Trips to Crawford
> TX at $226,072 a Pophttp://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/6/2/738037/-Bush-Made-77-Trips-to-...
> http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/01/16/politics/politicalhotsheet/en...

> George W. Bush is today making his final visit to Camp David as
> president.
>
> He will likely miss the place: According to CBS News White House
> Correspondent Mark Knoller, today's trip marks Mr. Bush's 149th visit
> to the presidential retreat. The planned three-day stay, during which
> the president is being joined by family and former and current aides,
> will bring his total time spent at Camp David to all or part of 487
> days.
>
> Yes, that's 487 days. And Camp David is not even where the president
> has spent the most time when not at the White House: Knoller reports
> that Mr. Bush has made 77 visits to his ranch in Crawford during his
> presidency, and spent all or part of 490 days there.

So PRESIDENT Bush went to property THAT HE OWNS instead of flittng
around Italy with a "friend" who was in sorrow because of a death in
the family. Btw,how many "vacations" to Europe did Barbara Bush take
simply to comfort a "friend"? While you're at it tell us how much it
cost the taxpayer's to send that baggy assed,angry,racist old whore of
a mother-in-law of Obama's to Italy??

Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets

Aug 9, 2010, 3:44:08 PM8/9/10

"The PHANTOM" <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You are practically consumed by hatred. That can't be healthy.

duckstandard

Aug 9, 2010, 5:02:00 PM8/9/10

You right wingers sure are disgusting sacks of shit who hate
everything including yourselves.

The PHANTOM

Aug 9, 2010, 7:23:47 PM8/9/10
On Aug 9, 2:44 pm, "Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets"
<RR...@BurningInHell.com> wrote:
> "The PHANTOM" <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> You are practically consumed by hatred. That can't be healthy.- Hide quoted text -

LMAO !! And you've been CONSUMED by hatred of
Bush,Cheney,Rove,Limbaugh,Beck and the United States since you entered
your "school of higher learning". I've hated Obama for less than two
years.

Buster Norris

Aug 9, 2010, 10:35:29 PM8/9/10

Frauds are Exposed:

From: duckstandard <duck...@lavabit.com>
From: monkeywintest <monkey...@yahoo.com>
(???)

From: Andrew Usher <k_over...@yahoo.com>
From: duckstandard <duck...@lavabit.com>
From: For the Victims <stj...@googlemail.com>
From: Hurt <hurt_beyo...@yahoo.com>
From: JJ Main <john06...@yahoo.com>
From: larrylaundry <larryl...@yahoo.com>
From: monkeywintest <monkey...@yahoo.com>
From: RedDog <reddo...@budweiser.com>
From: squirlchatr <squir...@yahoo.com>
From: squirltop <squi...@yahoo.com>
From: thedockson <thedo...@lavabit.com>
From: VinDicator <r9htz...@mangusta.e4ward.com>
Host: anonymizer2.blutmagie.de

From: duckstandard <duck...@lavabit.com>
From: monkeywintest <monkey...@yahoo.com>
From: Western Voice <whitem...@ymail.com>

Frederiksholms Kanal
2300 Copenhagen, Denmark

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=55.6667++12.5833&sll=40.322,-111.7467&sspn=0.029382,0.06197&ie=UTF8&ll=55.681553,12.583294&spn=0,0.06197&t=h&z=14&layer=c&cbll=55.666808,12.583423&panoid=HjOL6eI5dSNonWQY5hSPoA&cbp=12,199.83,,0,5.02

http://tinyurl.com/37gx2um

1440 Fern Flat Rd
Aptos, CA 95003

From: duckstandard <duck...@lavabit.com>
From: monkeydeskstand <monkeyd...@yahoo.com>

From: duckstandard <duck...@lavabit.com>
From: thedockson <thedo...@lavabit.com>
From: monkeydeskstand <monkeyd...@yahoo.com>

From: thedockson <thedo...@lavabit.com>
From: monkeydeskstand <monkeyd...@yahoo.com>

From: duckstandard <duck...@lavabit.com>
From: monkeydeskstand <monkeyd...@yahoo.com>
From: monkeywintest <monkey...@yahoo.com>
From: thedockson <thedo...@lavabit.com>

From: duckstandard <duck...@lavabit.com>
From: larrylaundry <larryl...@yahoo.com>
From: monkeywintest <monkey...@yahoo.com>
From: Old Crow <oldga...@ymail.com>
From: squirltok <squi...@yahoo.com>
From: squirltop <squi...@yahoo.com>

From: duckstandard <duck...@lavabit.com>
From: monkeywintest <monkey...@yahoo.com>
From: November 5 <november...@googlemail.com>
Host: tor.catbull.com

From: "H. Altschul" <henrice....@gmail.com>
From: "Love Europe, Hate the EU" <eu...@yahoo.co.uk>
From: Andrew Usher <k_over...@yahoo.com>
From: benjie <bencr...@gmail.com>
From: duckstandard <duck...@lavabit.com>
From: larrylaundry <larryl...@yahoo.com>
From: monkeywintest <monkey...@yahoo.com>
From: squirlchatr <squir...@yahoo.com>
From: squirltok <squi...@yahoo.com>
From: squirltop <squi...@yahoo.com>
From: Western Voice <whitem...@ymail.com>
Host: anonymisierungsdienst.foebud.org

From: "Love Europe, Hate the EU" <eu...@yahoo.co.uk>
From: Andrew Usher <k_over...@yahoo.com>
From: Baal <useaddr...@ymail.com>
From: duckstandard <duck...@lavabit.com>
From: JJ Main <john06...@yahoo.com>
From: monkeywintest <monkey...@yahoo.com>
From: Sarah Ehrett <conniel...@yahoo.com>
From: squirltop <squi...@yahoo.com>
Host: spftor1.privacyfoundation.de

From: " Jeeze, what do we have to do to get an even break here?"
From: "\"Conservatives\" are out-of-the-loop. These thoughts are far
too complex"
From: "Death to the Bushite, death to the Enemies of God and Country -
Bush did 911"
From: "EVIL in AMERICA: bushite enemy gives you no evidence to
conclude something"
From: "Give Free to Banker Man, Loan Back a Little Some at High
Interest Maybe Not Scam"
From: "King Johnny has Ruled. But really, who cares?"
From: "newspapers don't tell you about it, why do you think that is
dying whores? "
From: "Pretend, I'm not really here.."
<ereperdpenrperepe...@hotmail.com>
From: ..and the Messiah <ewjwejejee...@hotmail.com>
From: a good man in a world going wrong
<pioatortatrortat...@hotmail.com>
From: Andrew Usher <k_over...@yahoo.com>
From: As R. So <aasrtsrsar...@hotmail.com>
From: Ask Mastermind KSM how he got the Thermate into the 911 Towers
for the Peenacker
From: B i g B r o t h e r <qgfbbbbb...@hotmail.com>
From: B. G. ZAS <jnkakrukjbe...@hotmail.com>
From: Be yourself instead how about!
From: Beyond the Pale <pbltptlyt...@hotmail.com>
From: BUDDIES <zBDDBDIEIDBI...@hotmail.com>
From: Bushite Grunts are the 'lawless' Enemy of God and America - Die
Bushite Die
From: Defend Innocent People America - or don't and die a Bushite
McCainiac evl dmbfuk
From: duckstandard <duck...@lavabit.com>
From: Fight Back for Christ Sake God Damn You
<vkvhbdkja...@hotmail.com>
From: found unbound <ioatotatrorta...@hotmail.com>
From: Give Our Taxes to Bankers for Free! on Hopes They'll Lend a
Little Back MAYBE
From: God Calls Glen Beck the Zionist Jew Enemy of the Synagogue to
Satan!!
From: God is Great - Freedom is Justice - Taxes to Bankers for Hoping
to Lend Maybe No
From: Hater of the Bushite Grunting Enemies
<hhbghhe...@hotmail.com>
From: I AM FANTASTIC <iiaafiafi...@hotmail.com>
From: I am unique like everyone else is as the same fool you
From: I stand on my own sides
<rithssrcitscri...@hotmail.com>
From: Irrelevant Elephant
From: Jezus Christus <67nslsln...@hotmail.com>
From: Johnny America <ohyjoynyjohnjo...@hotmail.com>
From: Johnny for NEW! Coast to Coast Radio Host - Vote Early and Vote
Often ! !
From: Johnny Justice for New Coast to Coast Radio Hosts
<jcjcncjcn...@hotmail.com>
From: Johnny Q. Public <qjbjqbjbjqbjb...@hotmail.com>
From: Johnny Victory <ocijtesjiuss...@hotmail.com>
From: Johnny Wizard is in the House
From: Justice for God <itrrpratpoirrt...@hotmail.com>
From: Justice for Johnny <jwwjwjwwjjw...@hotmail.com>
From: Kill a Bushite for Christ to Win God's Love
<kbcwwk...@hotmail.com>
From: King Johnny <jkfg67nsls...@hotmail.com>
From: King Johnny America
<ngkingikgnginnngig...@hotmail.com>
From: King of Earth <kookkeekeokeoo...@hotmail.com>
From: larrylaundry <larryl...@yahoo.com>
From: Lawlessness Is Tyranny - what? don't Believe?
<wltbwltbtwlb...@hotmail.com>
From: Men of Humanity <mmhhmhmom...@hotmail.com>
From: monkeywintest <monkey...@yahoo.com>
From: more you than me - you decide freely
<errflyfrerrl...@hotmail.com>
From: no brainer <brinbarniarbinba...@hotmail.com>
From: Not being dumb like Republican scum
<noynoylyno...@hotmail.com>
From: Orange Porridge
From: Peenacker Amerika - cowardly evil liars dying from self contempt
From: President and CEO of Sharewhare Earth Co.
<pcseps...@hotmail.com>
From: Rare Breed <tptpelht...@hotmail.com>
From: Real Patriot - not a bush bitch enemy liar as thief
<prprbpeebe...@hotmail.com>
From: Repuglicon and Demonrat LIARS are at war with the People
From: Rise Up for Justice Demanded Man
<ujdmdmbudr...@hotmail.com>
From: see what it takes to earn the title of MARINE - pro-rape
pro-torture pro-murder
From: Son to God and Man of Men Defends Innocent People
<vfbgk...@hotmail.com>
From: squirlchatr <squir...@yahoo.com>
From: squirltok <squi...@yahoo.com>
From: Ted Nugent is The Enemy <felnfenlfne...@hotmail.com>
From: The Captain <ctanipactnaic...@hotmail.com>
From: The Cookie Monster Lears <eismshi...@hotmail.com>
From: The Jew's Jew <deiesdds...@hotmail.com>
From: The Truther <thrrhthturu...@hotmail.com>
From: thedockson <thedo...@lavabit.com>
From: True American Patriot
From: Truth is Telling <epehtptpelh...@hotmail.com>
From: Ungodly Zionist Demon Enemies Attack God and Humanity to Escape
the Peenackers
From: unique like everyone else is as the same
<amsamema...@hotmail.com>
From: We be riding with the King
<notemailjkjjkjkjkjj...@hotmail.com>
From: Where's Daddy? <arpiaprflofolfof...@hotmail.com>
From: Who is What Where <wahorttwhoweaho...@hotmail.com>
From: who is what where as when I am friend
<eryfrerrly...@hotmail.com>
From: Wizard's World Wide Works of Wonder
From: Yeah Way Man

1040-1076 Holt Dr
Placentia, CA 92870

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

Scotius

Aug 10, 2010, 11:24:06 PM8/10/10

Don't bother comparing Bush's vacation time to Obama's. Bush
was the busiest president ever, if doing not much of anything other
than violating his oaths of office is the criteria.
You're falling into a Republican trap. They want people to
point out how much of a chronic vacationer Dubya was, because they
think the American people are dumb enough to think that the Dems being
on the defensive means they're accepting the comparison.
Don't fall for it. Stick to the issues Obama stuck to, and
encourage him to harangue the banks about the stolen money.

The PHANTOM

Aug 11, 2010, 9:25:57 AM8/11/10
On Aug 10, 10:24 pm, Scotius <yodas...@mnsi.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:26:12 -0400, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
>

> <PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Rightwingers are going fucking berserk because President Obama goes
> >out to Andrews AFB, MD, to play golf then shoots hoops at the White
> >House.
>
> >Meanwhile, let's review a few FACTS:  Bush Made 77 Trips to Crawford
> >TX at $226,072 a Pop
> >http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/6/2/738037/-Bush-Made-77-Trips-to-...
> >http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/01/16/politics/politicalhotsheet/en...

> >George W. Bush is today making his final visit to Camp David as
> >president.
>
> >He will likely miss the place: According to CBS News White House
> >Correspondent Mark Knoller, today's trip marks Mr. Bush's 149th visit
> >to the presidential retreat. The planned three-day stay, during which
> >the president is being joined by family and former and current aides,
> >will bring his total time spent at Camp David to all or part of 487
> >days.
>
> >Yes, that's 487 days. And Camp David is not even where the president
> >has spent the most time when not at the White House: Knoller reports
> >that Mr. Bush has made 77 visits to his ranch in Crawford during his
> >presidency, and spent all or part of 490 days there.
>
>         Don't bother comparing Bush's vacation time to Obama's. Bush
> was the busiest president ever, if doing not much of anything other
> than violating his oaths of office is the criteria.
>         You're falling into a Republican trap. They want people to
> point out how much of a chronic vacationer Dubya was, because they
> think the American people are dumb enough to think that the Dems being
> on the defensive means they're accepting the comparison.
>         Don't fall for it. Stick to the issues Obama stuck to, and
> encourage him to harangue the banks about the stolen money.- Hide quoted text -

I'm still waiting or Urkel Obama to "harangue" Franklin Raines for the
$90 MILLION+ he stole from FannyMae/FreddieMac !!