Devious bastards in the press and media who are stooges of the congress party are now trying to remove any political opposition to the super corrupt congress party

Call Centre

Jun 2, 2011, 4:11:49 AM6/2/11
The goal is to make the congress party the single most powerful party
and allow it to continue its nefarious super corrupt rule over India
for another 5 decades. (if not more). THEY ARE DOING THIS BY
BRAINWASHING THE PUBLIC THAT ANY POLITICAL OPPOSITION IS NOT GOOD. So,
in effect if no political party is allowed to come to power on the
basis of congress party's super corruption only the congress party
will continue to rule.

All change in a democracy can only be political. If the press and
media continue with this kind of brainwashing the only party to really
benefit will be the super corrupt congress party. The only way to know
which newschannel or media is really with the people only watch and
believe those who propagate change through a new political party or an
existing political party which is in opposition. To say that political
parties will take advantage of the current situation and therefore are
not to be trusted is also another lie and a tactic to fool you the
public. Of course poltical parties will take advantage of the
shortcomings of the current UPA government. That is what democracy is
all about. To disallow political parties from benefitting from the
super corrupt rule of the UPA will simply ensure that the super
corrupt rule of the UPA continues. ANY NEWSCHANNEL OR MEDIA WHO IS
TRYING TO FOOL AND BRAINWASH YOU BY SAYING POLITICAL PARTIES CANNOT
AND SHOULD NOT MAKE CHANGE ARE SIMPLY TRYING TO BRAINWASH YOU AND FOOL
THE PUBLIC BY ALLOWING THE SUPER CORRUPT CONGRESS PARTY TO CONTINUE
THEIR SUPER CORRUPT RULE.

Call Centre

Jun 2, 2011, 4:44:30 PM6/2/11

And the super corrupt congress party and their stooges continue the
tirade. They continue to attack Baba Ramdev by maligning him. The fact
of the matter is that Baba Ramdev is on the path of righteousness.
Rascals like Digvijay Singh of the super corrupt congress party attack
him at their own peril. This is the problem with the congress party.
Their arrogance knows no bounds. They are the most undemocratic party
to ever rule India. And of course the most corrupt by far. Indians
need to vote them out in 2014 otherwise the future of India is in
danger.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jun 2, 2011, 4:50:40 PM6/2/11
In article <c5051e72-eeeb-4f19...@r33g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Call Centre <outsourci...@yahoo.com> posted:

There's a real threat to the life and property of those who oppose
crime, corruption and terrorism. These crooks will stop at nothing to
protect their criminal enterprise.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

P. Rajah

Jun 2, 2011, 11:45:03 PM6/2/11
On 6/2/2011 4:50 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass
jyotishithead aka the abominable ass-troll-oger wrote:

> There's a real threat to the life and property of those who oppose
> crime, corruption and terrorism. These crooks will stop at nothing to
> protect their criminal enterprise.

Jay, you must stop your criminal enterprise of ass-troll-ogy/jyotishit,
which is clearly a corrupt, terroristic criminal endeavor. I heard there
was a camp set up to help jyotishitheads like you to reform and become
productive, responsible members of society.

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

Call Centre

Jun 3, 2011, 4:37:05 AM6/3/11
On Jun 3, 8:45 am, "P. Rajah" <u...@this.com> wrote:
> On 6/2/2011 4:50 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass
> jyotishithead aka the abominable ass-troll-oger wrote:
>
> > There's a real threat to the life and property of those who oppose
> > crime, corruption and terrorism. These crooks will stop at nothing to
> > protect their criminal enterprise.
>
> Jay, you must stop your criminal enterprise of ass-troll-ogy/jyotishit,
> which is clearly a corrupt, terroristic criminal endeavor. I heard there
> was a camp set up to help jyotishitheads like you to reform and become
> productive, responsible members of society.

Unfortunately when such camps are set up to try and improve Indian
society congress party stooges like yourself condemn them and say they
are affliated to the RSS. Such is the brainwashing which the Indian
media has done over the last decade to discredit the RSS and even the
BJP which even though had some corruption was a far far better
alternative to the super corrupt facist congress party which is fully
of pseudo secularists and looters. Congress stands for Coalition of no
good rascals enjoying sophists support.
> --
> Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Call Centre

Jun 3, 2011, 4:48:43 AM6/3/11
On Jun 3, 1:50 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> In article <c5051e72-eeeb-4f19-a4f0-930f1b615...@r33g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
>  Call Centre <outsourcingbusin...@yahoo.com> posted:
> Om Shanti- Hide quoted text -

It is amazing the kind of brainwashing that has taken place by the
congress stooges in the media to help the super corrupt congress party
and try and destroy all political opposition to them. The latest in
this line of bullshit brainwashing is how the media is trying to say
that only civil society members should have the right to oppose
corruption by the UPA. Thereby the press is not allowing any political
party which is in opposition to have a proper public forum in the
media to expose the super corruption of the congress party. They (the
press) use stupid words like "politicising" etc. What a joke. Of
course these issues will be politicised. How else will we bring about
change. Although people's movements are important the real change in
any society is if these people's movements then form and become a
political force. Otherwise the real change can only come through the
barrel of a gun. (Which is politics of a different kind and something
no one wants).

What is further disturbing is that not only are these congress stooges
in the media (like Times of India and their newschannel Times now) not
allowing political opposition parties like BJP use the corruption of
the congress party as a platform to remove the super corrupt congress
party but they are not even making it acceptable to the civil society
members to join politics. Thereby you now here some civil society
members afraid to say that they will enter politics. What a joke. The
political opposition parties must try and convince the Indian public
not to be brainwashed by such congress stooges and to assert their
rights and to further state that all discussions about the welfare of
society in the end can only be resolved through politics. We need
political change to improve society. Even the Lokpal bill or any other
change can only come through parliament. At the end of the day it is
through the vote that the people of India can bring about a change.
For that they will have to vote for the opposition (if for no other
reason but just to get change). For to vote back the super corrupt
congress party will only mean that they will get more arrogant and the
super loot they have done in the last 7 years will pale in comparision
to the massive gargantuan super loot they will do in the future.

I end by saying that the BJP may also have some problems of corruption
but as a party they are defintely far less corrupt than the congress
party. We will never be able to eradicate corruption completely from
India (thanks in large to people like Indira Gandhi who helped
institutionalize corruption). However, the object should be to help
minimize corruption. The only way to do that is to vote out the super
corrupt congress party from power in 2014. For those who believe the
BJP may also indulge in corruption all I can say is that even if
corruption does take place the quantum will be far far less than the
congress party's super corruption. If however, the BJP also indulge in
such high amounts of super corruption like the congress. (Amounts
going to over 1 lakh crores or even 2 lakh crores) than the public can
teach them a lesson and vote them out in 2019. But for now the goal
has to be to remove the super corrupt congress party from power in
2014. Otherwise corruption will only increase and the arrogance of the
congress party will know no bounds.

P. Rajah

Jun 3, 2011, 8:16:50 AM6/3/11
On 6/3/2011 4:37 AM, Call Centre wrote:

> On Jun 3, 8:45 am, "P. Rajah"<u...@this.com> wrote:
>> On 6/2/2011 4:50 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass
>> jyotishithead aka the abominable ass-troll-oger wrote:
>>
>>> There's a real threat to the life and property of those who oppose
>>> crime, corruption and terrorism. These crooks will stop at nothing to
>>> protect their criminal enterprise.
>>
>> Jay, you must stop your criminal enterprise of ass-troll-ogy/jyotishit,
>> which is clearly a corrupt, terroristic criminal endeavor. I heard there
>> was a camp set up to help jyotishitheads like you to reform and become
>> productive, responsible members of society.
>>

> Unfortunately when such camps are set up to try and improve Indian
> society congress party stooges like yourself condemn them and say they
> are affliated to the RSS. Such is the brainwashing which the Indian
> media has done over the last decade to discredit the RSS and even the
> BJP which even though had some corruption was a far far better
> alternative to the super corrupt facist congress party which is fully
> of pseudo secularists and looters. Congress stands for Coalition of no
> good rascals enjoying sophists support.

What is truly unfortunate is that people like you are unable to present
cogent arguments in support of their position, and imagine that it is
sufficient to rail, rather than reason.

That said, this is what I was referring to:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/7077781c260109a3?hl=en&dmode=source

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?

P. Rajah

Jun 3, 2011, 8:46:39 AM6/3/11
On 6/3/2011 4:37 AM, Call Centre wrote:

> On Jun 3, 8:45 am, "P. Rajah"<u...@this.com> wrote:
>> On 6/2/2011 4:50 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass
>> jyotishithead aka the abominable ass-troll-oger wrote:
>>
>>> There's a real threat to the life and property of those who oppose
>>> crime, corruption and terrorism. These crooks will stop at nothing to
>>> protect their criminal enterprise.
>>
>> Jay, you must stop your criminal enterprise of ass-troll-ogy/jyotishit,
>> which is clearly a corrupt, terroristic criminal endeavor. I heard there
>> was a camp set up to help jyotishitheads like you to reform and become
>> productive, responsible members of society.
>>

> Unfortunately when such camps are set up to try and improve Indian
> society congress party stooges like yourself condemn them and say they
> are affliated to the RSS. Such is the brainwashing which the Indian
> media has done over the last decade to discredit the RSS and even the
> BJP which even though had some corruption was a far far better
> alternative to the super corrupt facist congress party which is fully
> of pseudo secularists and looters. Congress stands for Coalition of no
> good rascals enjoying sophists support.

What is truly unfortunate is that people like you are unable to present

cogent arguments in support of their position, and imagine that it is
sufficient to rail, rather than reason.

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?

Call Centre

Jun 3, 2011, 4:30:25 PM6/3/11
On Jun 3, 5:46 pm, "P. Rajah" <u...@this.com> wrote:
> On 6/3/2011 4:37 AM, Call Centre wrote:
>

> > On Jun 3, 8:45 am, "P. Rajah"<u...@this.com>  wrote:

> >> Jay, you must stop your criminal enterprise of ass-troll-ogy/jyotishit,
> >> which is clearly a corrupt, terroristic criminal endeavor. I heard there
> >> was a camp set up to help jyotishitheads like you to reform and become
> >> productive, responsible members of society.
>
> > Unfortunately when such camps are set up to try and improve Indian
> > society congress party stooges like yourself condemn them and say they
> > are affliated to the RSS. Such is the brainwashing which the Indian
> > media has done over the last decade to discredit the RSS and even the
> > BJP which even though had some corruption was a far far better
> > alternative to the super corrupt facist congress party which is fully
> > of pseudo secularists and looters. Congress stands for Coalition of no
> > good rascals enjoying sophists support.
>
> What is truly unfortunate is that people like you are unable to present
> cogent arguments in support of their position, and imagine that it is
> sufficient to rail, rather than reason.
>
> That said, this is what I was referring to:http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/7077781c260109a3?h...
>
> --
> Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

> Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
> cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.- Hide quoted text -

My arguments will be extremely cogent if it is reciprocated in the
same manner. It is amazing how one defends the super corrupt congress
party. If I am mistaken and you are not a supporter of the super
corrupt congress party than my apologies. However, if you are than you
must realize that the true facists in India are the congress party. In
their lust for power they will do anything. In fact I just saw today
on tv how one of their ardent supporters (Tehelka's owner) was stating
how stupid the congress led UPA government is. Actually, I don't agree
with that. They are extremely smart and devious. Pity that they can't
use that smartness and deviousness to govern India properly and
instead use it simply to get votes. That is all. They will do
anything, bow down to anyone say anything (even if it means the long
term destruction of India) all will be done simply to get cheap votes
and continue their nefarious super corrupt rule.

The congress party already has much of the press and media in thier
pockets. These have enabled it to rule India and brainwash the Indian
public. Unfortunately such tactics work. The latest in the line of
brainwashing is how not to allow any opposition parties to benefit
from the super corruption of the congress party. The so called fourth
pillar of democracy which is the media is completely sold out to the
congress party. (Very few left who are truly objective). Of course the
way the press and media have gone about demolishing the only credible
opposition which was the BJP, it has all paid off. Much to the
detriment of India's future. However, unlike the past rulers like
Indira Gandhi who had many similar traits of ruling deviously, this
current lot of congressmen and women lacks the good points which
Indira Gandhi had. That is to take action when required. These bozos
are simply incapable of taking any action. Rather than doing the right
thing their only concern is to do what will get them immediate cheap
votes. How destructive such a path is, is immaterial for them.

Whether you like the BJP or not is also not the issue. For the only
way to teach the super corrupt congress party a lesson is for them to
be voted out. If that doesn't happen there is no future for India. At
least not a better one. However, the way they have succeeded with
their stooges in the press and media it seems that the congress party
may succeed in fooling many people once again. Pity if that were to
happen but than that's the way the cookie crumbles. If that were to
happen the old saying "You can fool some of the people some of the
time but not all of the people all of the time" would be changed to
"You can fool some of the people some of the time and in India it
seems you can even fool most of the people most of the time." Lets
hope that doesn't happen and commonsense prevails in India.

P. Rajah

Jun 3, 2011, 10:35:18 PM6/3/11

> My arguments will be extremely cogent if it is reciprocated in the
> same manner. It is amazing how one defends the super corrupt congress
> party. If I am mistaken and you are not a supporter of the super
> corrupt congress party than my apologies.

I accept your apology. I am not a supporter of the Congress Party.
However, I am an opponent of the RSS/VHP/BJP combine, which does not
make me a Congress supporter. I oppose the saffron sangh, because they
do not have the nation's interests at heart, but more importantly
because they are a retrograde force, a relic that belongs to the dark
ages, not to the 21st century. They are about as relevant today as the
Christian Crusaders would be.

> However, if you are than you
> must realize that the true facists in India are the congress party. In
> their lust for power they will do anything. In fact I just saw today
> on tv how one of their ardent supporters (Tehelka's owner) was stating
> how stupid the congress led UPA government is.

Then they are not "ardent supporters". You have to rid yourself of the
notion that anyone who opposes/exposes/critiques the RSS/VHP/BJP is
automatically a communist/Congressee/Muslim.

> Actually, I don't agree
> with that. They are extremely smart and devious. Pity that they can't
> use that smartness and deviousness to govern India properly and
> instead use it simply to get votes. That is all. They will do
> anything, bow down to anyone say anything (even if it means the long
> term destruction of India) all will be done simply to get cheap votes
> and continue their nefarious super corrupt rule.

Actually, I see the BJP agenda as resulting in the long term destruction
of India. India is what it is today, and there is no freaking way you
are going to be able to accomplish a pogrom of 150 million Muslims and
25 million Christians without destroying the country.

> The congress party already has much of the press and media in thier
> pockets. These have enabled it to rule India and brainwash the Indian
> public. Unfortunately such tactics work. The latest in the line of
> brainwashing is how not to allow any opposition parties to benefit
> from the super corruption of the congress party. The so called fourth
> pillar of democracy which is the media is completely sold out to the
> congress party. (Very few left who are truly objective). Of course the
> way the press and media have gone about demolishing the only credible
> opposition which was the BJP, it has all paid off.

I have no idea on what you base your notion that the BJP is credible.
They have a 1-point agenda: so-called "Ramrajya". Everything about the
BJP is based on their concept of a "Hindu raj". Retrograde 12th century
mentality in the extreme.

> Much to the
> detriment of India's future. However, unlike the past rulers like
> Indira Gandhi who had many similar traits of ruling deviously, this
> current lot of congressmen and women lacks the good points which
> Indira Gandhi had. That is to take action when required.

Indira Gandhi was not the great ruler that you imagine or project. She
too had a 1-point agenda: stay in power. She was no Lee Kuan Yew or
Chiang Kai Shek. Not even a Ferdinand Marcos who, for whatever cronyism
he may have encouraged, still did more for the Philippines than IG did.
So also Suharto. What did IG do? Pokharan 1? The 1971 war? BFD! I
consider Junius Jayawardene, the late President of Sri Lanka, to have
been far more visionary than her. Too bad India got peeved and f**ked
them up.

> These bozos
> are simply incapable of taking any action. Rather than doing the right
> thing their only concern is to do what will get them immediate cheap
> votes. How destructive such a path is, is immaterial for them.

That is precisely how I feel about the BJP/VHP/RSS.

> Whether you like the BJP or not is also not the issue. For the only
> way to teach the super corrupt congress party a lesson is for them to
> be voted out.

Replacing them with the BJP is like jumping from the frying pan into the
fire, literally. India will burn with the BJP in power.

> If that doesn't happen there is no future for India. At
> least not a better one. However, the way they have succeeded with
> their stooges in the press and media

The BJP has its own stooges in the media.

> it seems that the congress party
> may succeed in fooling many people once again. Pity if that were to
> happen but than that's the way the cookie crumbles. If that were to
> happen the old saying "You can fool some of the people some of the
> time but not all of the people all of the time" would be changed to
> "You can fool some of the people some of the time and in India it
> seems you can even fool most of the people most of the time." Lets
> hope that doesn't happen and commonsense prevails in India.

Unfortunately, the BJP, along with its parent organizations VHP and RSS,
is hardly the voice of reason or commonsense. I suggest you look to
shift your allegiance to organizations which do represent reason and
forward-looking perspective, if any such actually exist in India.

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?

masonc

Jun 4, 2011, 1:13:33 AM6/4/11
> They are about as relevant today as the
>Christian Crusaders would be.

Christian Crusaders are the only way to have peace in
Israel-Palestine and the Middle East.

It won't happen, nor will peace.

Nobody

Jun 4, 2011, 9:32:10 AM6/4/11
In article <4de999e7$0$28711$607e...@cv.net>, P. Rajah says...

>I have no idea on what you base your notion that the BJP is credible.
>They have a 1-point agenda: so-called "Ramrajya". Everything about the
>BJP is based on their concept of a "Hindu raj". Retrograde 12th century
>mentality in the extreme.

and nobody proves it better than Narendra Modi as CM of Gujarat.
Today Gujarat is retrogade 12th century state leaving all others
in dust, right?

Moorthy

Jun 4, 2011, 9:49:59 AM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 2:32 pm, Nobody <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> In article <4de999e7$0$28711$607ed...@cv.net>, P. Rajah says...

One would take Rajah seriously if he was equally vehemently opposed to
Christians, Muslims and other religious affiliated organisation or
just RSS? Is he equally rational and ridicule vehemently concocted
imbecilic Christians stories about virgin birth, resurrection and holy
ghost or just Hindu beliefs? Does his rationality impartial, his
views not clouded by his own religiosity and are impartial to
religious, ethnic and creed based dogmas then he should be supported.
But given his rants are never directed against Christians and other
non-Hindu groups it seems he is bigger asshole than his tiny brain has
circuitary to ever imagine in many let alone one life time.

Call Centre

Jun 4, 2011, 11:21:24 AM6/4/11

Since they are the only credible opposition left in India in effect
you are saying you would prefer another 50 years of hedgmonistic rule
of the congress party. It is amazing to see how people sell themselves
short. The congress party has ruled India for more than 53 years since
its 63 plus years since independence. Therefore, most of the problems
we face in India are due to the congress party. Yet many people think
they are the best alternative. This is exactly the brainwashing I am
talking about. Rather than be brainwashed against the BJP keep in mind
that when the NDA was in power their rule was actually quite good. And
when you compare it to the previous 46 plus years of the congress
party (Barring only 4 years of other rule since independence) we saw
just how pathetically the congress party ruled and just what a mess
they took India towards. The BJP led NDA ruled quite well and instead
of getting brainwashed by the great congress stooges of the media look
at how things actually were. They took on the powers of the world and
tested the nuclear bomb. That got India some kind of credibility. They
improved relations with the US and Israel. Something the congress
party just refused to do in its previous 46 years. (However, now that
the BJP's alliance strategy was a masterstroke the congress has no
qualms to continue that relationship. Proving just how pigheaded they
were earlier on. They fought a mini war in Kargil and allowed the
PEACEFUL distribution of 3 states to break up. Those 3 states were
peacefully broken up using all the players and taking everyone
concerned on board. This useless congress party cannot even handle on
Telangana issue. And with the usual congressiya bullshit they always
create a big uproar (only to resolve the matter later on and then show
just how "WELL" they handled a very serious problem. Why let it become
a serious problem in the first place. The BJP led NDA peacefully
brought about the break up of 3 states by the demand of the people in
that state. That is what governance is all about. To do things without
making a big fanfare. The congress thrives on the fanfare (which they
puposely create) so that they can then show the people of India just
how able they are in solving thier problems. That is not governance,
that is simply showmanship. Unfortunately, this kind of showmanship is
what has worked for them. Courtesy the useless press and media who are
completely sold out to the congress party or who somehow see the BJP
as an enemy. This is sad. In order to quash the feared danger of the
so called elements of "rightists" the useless press and media
alongwith some pseudo intellectuals have propagated a far greater
danger which is the congress party. This is a party whose only goal is
to rule with a hedgemonistic style. Their "emergency" days attitudes
have still not changed. Have you even read the laws regarding blogging
on the internet. Most of us would be disallowed to express our rights
on the internet. This is how the congress party thinks. Its whole
ethos is how to subvert real democracy and rule the people with an
iron hand. Believe you me. If you believe the BJP to be a danger to
India the continued rule of the congress party is a far greater threat
to democracy.

The BJP will probably never be a party which will get complete
majority on its own. The maximum they can ever hope to get in any
general election is about 175 to max 200 seats. Therefore, the BJP
will have to get alliances and therefore the larger NDA will always
rule. The NDA will always keep certain elements of the BJP in check.
This will be a more balanced democracy for India and even the rule and
governance will be far better.

The congress party has no real leaders. For, anybody with real spirit
and ambition cannot climb without completely cowing down to Madam
Sonia. Who is surrounded by the most dubious coterie of characters you
can imagine. You may find Sonia a decent person but she doesn't run
the show on the ground level. It is her dubious coterie that is the
most devious you can imagine. Rahul Gandhi may be a nice fellow but is
completely inept and useless. The unfortunate part of this party is
that they have not moved on and have not become a truly democratic
party which elects real leaders. The leaders of the BJP and NDA have
grown from the grass roots. Its these guys like Narendra Modi and
Nitish Kumar who have the guts and the wherewithal to make things
happen. Maybe 20 or 30 years down the road their progeny or heirs (if
they have any) would be just as inept as the congress party. But today
India belongs to the leaders who have risen from the people. Not some
dynastic party which still hails the Gandhi family.

Believe you me. The kind of brainwashing that has taken place in the
last 10 years by the press and media against the BJP it has succeeded
in convincing people that the BJP are somehow dangerous. This is a
completely falsehood. Even if you take the one communal incident of
2002 which was the Godhra train massacre and the aftermath riots.
Riots have taken place in Gujarat since independence. In fact since
the BJP has come to power in Gujarat there has been only this one
major communal riot namely the 2002 riots. Compare this with at least
3 (if not more) major communal riots under the congress party in
Gujarat alone. The one in the 1960's made Godhra look like a picnic.
Entire muslim societies were massacred even after the army was called
in. They were far far more heinous than anything which happened in
2002. Still, since our useless press and media have no idea of history
they don't talk about these things. Or since they belong to the
congress party they deliberately play down the tremendous misdeeds of
the congress party and play up even the minor misdeeds of the BJP.

And let me tell you that the Godhra riots were the unleashing of the
built up communal hatred which was fanned by none other than the
congress party over the decades of rule in Gujarat. In fact in 1985
the congress chief minister Mr. Madhav Singh Solanki actually
instigated and started the 1985 communal riots in Gujarat. He called a
Hindu goonda and a muslim goonda to his house and paid them each 50000
rupees. He said from tomorrow you have to start fighting with one
another. I know this for a fact because my cousin was a close friend
of the CM's son Bharat Solanki and was playing in his garden and saw
the meeting taking place. My cousin told just his father and my father
and since they were close to the congress party in those days no one
would dare mention any of this. In fact I have seen the ins and outs
of the congress party up close. I know just how devious they are.

They have played the communal card so horribly all over India and
especially in communally sensitive states like Gujarat that no wonder
they are hated by so many people. If one truly wants to blame anyone
for the communal problems of India than the congress party gets more
than 80 percent of the blame.

Believe you me. Even if you don't like the BJP you are certainly
intelligent enough to understand that the massive corruption we see
today under the congress party will pale in comparision to the future
corruption that will take place should the congress party come back to
power in 2014. For if that happens they will laugh at the people of
India and will say to themselves that even though we orchestrated the
greatest loot ever in the history of any political party these naive
idiots still voted us back to power. So, the only way to teach such a
party a lesson is to vote them out of power. Don't be scared of the
NDA. Believe you me their governance will be better than the UPA. And
corruption will always be a part of life in India (Courtesy Indira
Gandhi and the congress party). But as a rational person we should see
just how much corruption takes place under the NDA. It will certainly
be less than the UPA. If however, they turn out to be just as bad as
the UPA than the public should vote them out of power in 2019. (Should
they vote them in power in 2014).

It is as I mentioned earlier. The very small element of so called
radicalists will not be a force in the NDA. There is no way the BJP
can ever get more than 175 to 180 seats in 2014 and under no
circumstance can ever hope to get more than 200 seats. Most likely we
will see the BJP get somewhere between 150 to 175 seats. (And they
would be lucky to get so many seats). The alliances they make and the
partners they choose would definitely make them a very balanced party.
And the leaders of the BJP and NDA are actually quite good. In fact I
know quite a few congress supporters who also agree with this. That
although they don't like the BJP (simply being congress supporters
makes that a given unfortunately) they acknowledged that the BJP does
have some very good leaders and they secretly wished these leaders
were with the congress party. I tried explaining to them that it would
never happen because the very ethos of the current congress party does
not allow someone to rise and become a leader like that.

But lets us hope for India's sake that at least the congress party
does not come back to power in 2014. For then it would be truly
disastrous.

> Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

> Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be

P. Rajah

Jun 4, 2011, 1:47:35 PM6/4/11

For one, Gujarat is not an independent country, and Modi is still
subject to action from Delhi, should he choose to begin a pogrom. For
another, Gujarat has been on a economic trajectory before Modi, so it's
simply devious to credit him with Gujarat's progress. Finally, Tamil
Nadu has done almost as well as Gujarat, without the benefit of huge
investments from the wealthy diaspora, without wielding policy influence
in New Delhi, without the hype and hoopla that has accompanied every
investment in Gujarat, and in the face of the "Madrassi" prejudice. Feel
free to assign and defend credit for Tamil Nadu's progress to your
favorite TN politician.

P. Rajah

Jun 4, 2011, 1:47:40 PM6/4/11
On 6/4/2011 9:49 AM, Moorthy wrote:

> On Jun 4, 2:32 pm, Nobody<nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> In article<4de999e7$0$28711$607ed...@cv.net>, P. Rajah says...
>>
>>> I have no idea on what you base your notion that the BJP is credible.
>>> They have a 1-point agenda: so-called "Ramrajya". Everything about the
>>> BJP is based on their concept of a "Hindu raj". Retrograde 12th century
>>> mentality in the extreme.
>>
>> and nobody proves it better than Narendra Modi as CM of Gujarat.
>> Today Gujarat is retrogade 12th century state leaving all others
>> in dust, right?
>
> One would take Rajah seriously if he was equally vehemently opposed to
> Christians, Muslims and other religious affiliated organisation or
> just RSS?

The RSS is a different animal. You don't find a national "Christian"
organization that goes around beating up and killing Hindus, do you? I
have no problem if the RSS sticks to legal, non-violent means of
expressing whatever it is they want to. But when they enforce their
diktats with extreme violence, I have an issue with that. I sincerely
hope that they do not ever cross paths with me. I, paradoxically, find
myself with less patience and tolerance for violent nonsense as I grow
older.

> Is he equally rational and ridicule vehemently concocted
> imbecilic Christians stories about virgin birth, resurrection and holy
> ghost or just Hindu beliefs?

Feel free to point out where I have ridiculed Hindu beliefs, except for
pointing out the elephant and turtle story, and the deer semen story, as
a counterpoint to the vilest nonsense by Mad Sudhan, another lunatic RSS
supporter. Do I endlessly post, as your hero Jay Stevens Maharaj does,
nonsense intended to ridicule, slander and revile other religions? Do I
say "Dhanyavaad" to any post that ridicules Hindus or Hindu traditions,
as your idiot buddy "fanabba" does for anti-Christian and anti-Muslim
posts? Hindu religious tradition has an enormous store of tales that
could be subjected to rational ridicule, which I have not done, because
I have the commonsense to understand that all religions and cultures
have flaws. And then you have the absolute bloody gall to judge me?

> Does his rationality impartial, his
> views not clouded by his own religiosity and are impartial to
> religious, ethnic and creed based dogmas then he should be supported.
> But given his rants are never directed against Christians and other
> non-Hindu groups it seems he is bigger asshole than his tiny brain has
> circuitary to ever imagine in many let alone one life time.

If you believe that the RSS/VHP represents you as a Hindu, then you are
an even bigger asshole than you imagine others to be. It seems that your
problem is that I counter Jay Stevens endless "Christian sex abuse"
posts with posts that show that the same sort of abuse happens with
Hindu clergy too. Now, judge yourself in the same way that you purport
to judge me. Have you once, just one single f**king time, taken Jay to
task over this nonsense that he's been posting for going on 20 friggin
years?

Nobody

Jun 5, 2011, 6:34:17 AM6/5/11
In article <4dea6fb9$0$23637$607e...@cv.net>, P. Rajah says...

>For one, Gujarat is not an independent country, and Modi is still
>subject to action from Delhi, should he choose to begin a pogrom.

Playing with words now.You claimed BJP will take India back to 12th
century.Where is that regression in Gujarat?

And during BJP's rule 1999-2004 when did India go to 12th century.
If Gujarat 2002 is any reference point,then what does one say about
1984 when it was Congress who took us to 8th century.

>For
>another, Gujarat has been on a economic trajectory before Modi, so it's
>simply devious to credit him with Gujarat's progress. Finally, Tamil
>Nadu has done almost as well as Gujarat, without the benefit of huge
>investments from the wealthy diaspora, without wielding policy influence
>in New Delhi, without the hype and hoopla that has accompanied every
>investment in Gujarat, and in the face of the "Madrassi" prejudice. Feel
>free to assign and defend credit for Tamil Nadu's progress to your
>favorite TN politician.

Did anyone claim that DMK or AIDMK would take TN back to 12th century.
So what's your point?

P. Rajah

Jun 5, 2011, 2:40:47 PM6/5/11
On 6/5/2011 6:34 AM, Nobody wrote:

> In article<4dea6fb9$0$23637$607e...@cv.net>, P. Rajah says...
>
>> For one, Gujarat is not an independent country, and Modi is still
>> subject to action from Delhi, should he choose to begin a pogrom.
>
> Playing with words now.You claimed BJP will take India back to 12th
> century.Where is that regression in Gujarat?

Why don't you quote what I wrote?

"Everything about the BJP is based on their concept of a "Hindu raj".
Retrograde 12th century mentality in the extreme."

Has Modi successfully turned Gujarat into a "Hindu raj"? I must have
missed the memo on that. Obviously, if you took the time to think about
it instead of expressing a knee-jerk reaction, he cannot do that as long
as Gujarat remains part of the Indian union under the Indian
Constitution. The objective is to attain unquestioned majority, even
super-majority, at the Centre, before doing that. That is what I'm
referring to, and that is what I am opposed to.

Study the history of countries like the Ivory Coast, where promising
economic expansion was upended by civil violence.

> And during BJP's rule 1999-2004 when did India go to 12th century.
> If Gujarat 2002 is any reference point,then what does one say about
> 1984 when it was Congress who took us to 8th century.

What was it that the secretary-general of the VHP Togadia said about
2002? Oh, yes, that it was a "successful experiment" and that it would
be "repeated all over India". Is that what you want to see?

Togadia's remarks also illuminate the fact that the Gujarat carnage was
planned by the VHP as an "experiment", in a state where state machinery
was under BJP control. I find your support for these terrorists
incomprehensible.

>> For
>> another, Gujarat has been on a economic trajectory before Modi, so it's
>> simply devious to credit him with Gujarat's progress. Finally, Tamil
>> Nadu has done almost as well as Gujarat, without the benefit of huge
>> investments from the wealthy diaspora, without wielding policy influence
>> in New Delhi, without the hype and hoopla that has accompanied every
>> investment in Gujarat, and in the face of the "Madrassi" prejudice. Feel
>> free to assign and defend credit for Tamil Nadu's progress to your
>> favorite TN politician.
>
> Did anyone claim that DMK or AIDMK would take TN back to 12th century.
> So what's your point?

You don't do very well with analogies, do you? You credited Modi with
Gujarat's economic progress. I brought in the TN analogy to illustrate
that certain states have economic momentum that is more or less
independent of the politics of the day. If the BJP is an economic
miracle worker, what is happening in Karnataka, where Bangalore's
spectacular success(credit for which goes to neither Congress nor any
other party) has not translated into statewide prosperity? Even
Bangalore itself has not benefited very much in the infrastructure
sphere, with roads, water and power supply that are very much as they
have been before: poor. The BJP central leadership itself acknowledged
last year that Karnataka's growth rate significantly lagged the national
_average_ under the state's BJP government, growing at 5% versus the
national average of 9%. And then there is Madhya Pradesh, which the BJP
has ruled since 2003.....

Incidentally, anti-minority violence in Karnataka rose significantly
immediately after the BJP came into power, even though it was only a
coalition partner. Imagine how the state would burn if the BJP managed
to garner 60% or more of the votes and boosted the confidence of the VHP
and RSS to do another "experiment"!

Fyi, Kerala has a higher per capita GDP than Gujarat. Not something that
would impact on most people's consciousness, eh?

Call Centre

Jun 5, 2011, 3:10:01 PM6/5/11
On Jun 5, 11:40 pm, "P. Rajah" <u...@this.com> wrote:
> On 6/5/2011 6:34 AM, Nobody wrote:
>
> > In article<4dea6fb9$0$23637$607ed...@cv.net>, P. Rajah says...
> Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

> Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
> cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

Mr. Rajah. All I can say here is that it is the congress party which
has communalised India. They have only one agenda. To remove all
political opposition and they are doing that with their stooges in the
press and media by making the BJP out to be the communal bogey.
Unfortunately, they have brainwashed many citizens of India. The real
communal elements are in the congress party who for decades have
divided India on religious and caste lines. In Gujarat we have seen
how they have actually instigated and started so many communal riots.
It stands to reason that they have done this same thing all over
India. Whenever, they are caught, whether on thier massive corruption
or any other issue they suddenly bring up this communal element. In
Gujarat whenever the congress CM felt threatened he would instigate a
commnal riots. The 1985 riots were started like that. The congress
party tried to play the communal card in all elections and thankfully
the people of Bihar voted out that kind of divisive philosophy of the
congress party and look at Bihar. They are prospering. In fact a huge
chunk of muslims in Bihar have voted for the BJP. They are benefitting
and have rejected the congress' divisive politics. Now it is for the
rest of India to reject the congress party's divisive strategy.

You seem to be a rational man. Ask yourself this question. What is
wrong if the RSS or VHP or any other poltical group joins the massive
anti corruption drive. The issue is after all one to benefit all of
India. Also, even if the RSS or the VHP join the issue is the issue
not a secular one. It benefits all Indians. Or would you want the RSS
and VHP to only ask for partisan and unsecular demands. In fact that
is what many other groups in this country do. The congress party loves
it when groups of people come to them asking for special rights. For
then they know that obliging them will behold them to the congress
party as they will be in the congress party's debt. Yet when a truly
secular demand is raised whether by RSS VHP or any other group you
people call them communal. What kind of joke is this. The fact of the
matter is that the congress party is trying its level best to try and
remove all political opposition by brainwashing the public through
their stooges in the press and media to make any political opposition
to corruption non acceptable. Sadly, a chunk of people in India are
falling for this trap. How ridiculous is this. Real change in any
democratic society can only take place through political action. If
you disallow any political party to object or join the civil society
in raising legitimate issues than how will any real change take place.
The congress party is banking on thier stooges in the press and media
to not allow any political party to take advantage of the issue of
corruption. Why not. After all if the ruling party is thoroughly
corrupt and communal it is the duty of the political opposition to
bring out these issues. It is actually the duty of the media to
support this not condemn it. The fact that the media is doing that
just proves that all the press and media want to do is to allow the
congress party to come back to power and to brainwash the people of
India against any political opposition. Believe me Mr. Rajah, even if
you don't like the BJP it is for India's benefit that the BJP becomes
a strong opposition. Otherwise the congress hedgemony will destroy
India.

I can understand the congress party not wanting the BJP to benefit
poltically. But why should the press and media make an issue of it.
After all if the ruling party is thoroughly corrupt and communal the
opposition needs to take advantage of this for only then any real
political change can take place which is neccesary in any democracy.
Otherwise this thoroughly useless, communal and facist congress party
will rule (or should I say misrule) India for another 50 plus years.

P. Rajah

Jun 5, 2011, 4:42:03 PM6/5/11

Nobody makes the BJP out to be a communal bogey. They do it themselves,
with words and actions. What you are asking is that anything that the
BJP does in furtherance of its communal agenda should be edited out of
the media(btw, the press is part of the media, so "press and media" is
redundant).

> Unfortunately, they have brainwashed many citizens of India. The real
> communal elements are in the congress party who for decades have
> divided India on religious and caste lines. In Gujarat we have seen
> how they have actually instigated and started so many communal riots.

Ask yourself honestly, if the VHP and RSS hadn't been conducting
propaganda in Gujarat for decades, would there have been communal riots?

> It stands to reason that they have done this same thing all over
> India. Whenever, they are caught, whether on thier massive corruption
> or any other issue they suddenly bring up this communal element. In
> Gujarat whenever the congress CM felt threatened he would instigate a
> commnal riots. The 1985 riots were started like that. The congress
> party tried to play the communal card in all elections and thankfully
> the people of Bihar voted out that kind of divisive philosophy of the
> congress party and look at Bihar. They are prospering. In fact a huge
> chunk of muslims in Bihar have voted for the BJP. They are benefitting
> and have rejected the congress' divisive politics. Now it is for the
> rest of India to reject the congress party's divisive strategy.

You are being less than truthful when you claim that "a huge chunk of
muslims in Bihar have voted for the BJP". They voted for the JDU, which
is the BJP's ally. Furthermore, Nitish Kumar was lionized for not
allowing Narendra Modi to campaign for the alliance in Bihar. Why do you
think that was? Because the Muslims like Modi?

> You seem to be a rational man. Ask yourself this question. What is
> wrong if the RSS or VHP or any other poltical group joins the massive
> anti corruption drive. The issue is after all one to benefit all of
> India. Also, even if the RSS or the VHP join the issue is the issue
> not a secular one. It benefits all Indians. Or would you want the RSS
> and VHP to only ask for partisan and unsecular demands.

Ask yourself this: if Arundhati Roy, or Ashis Nandy, or any of the
others that you people love to hate, joined the anti-corruption drive,
would you applaud? My bet is that you would rip them apart with any old
excuse or canard you can find. Furthermore, the BJP is also a corrupt
party, only suffering from the lack of opportunity to exercise
corruption on as massive a scale as the INC has been able to do. The VHP
should be trying to clean up BJP corruption before pointing to
corruption in the INC or elsewhere. In our previous exchanges(I believe
it was with you), I had noted that you seemed to be suffering from
"corruption envy", as you kept defending the BJP with trivial excuses(I
need to refresh my memory as to exactly what they were).

Read this interesting blog post:
http://prashant-therealtruth.blogspot.com/2011/04/bjp-and-left-as-corrupt-as-congress.html

> In fact that
> is what many other groups in this country do. The congress party loves
> it when groups of people come to them asking for special rights. For
> then they know that obliging them will behold them to the congress
> party as they will be in the congress party's debt.

That's what all political parties do, the INC, the BJP, JDU, even the
Republicans and Democrats in the US. What matters is how much they
adhere to the interests of the people vs. special interests who
contribute to them.

> Yet when a truly
> secular demand is raised whether by RSS VHP or any other group you
> people call them communal. What kind of joke is this.

It's your joke. You know why? Because I am not calling them communal for
this action, I'm calling them communal for other actions and for their
_declared_ agenda. You are deliberately twisting the facts by claiming
that I called them communal for allegedly joining an anti-corruption
drive, which I have *not*. Please, stop using these tactics if you want
to keep any credibility.

> Believe me Mr. Rajah, even if
> you don't like the BJP it is for India's benefit that the BJP becomes
> a strong opposition. Otherwise the congress hedgemony will destroy
> India.

I believe in a strong opposition to impose checks and balances. What I
don't believe in is a government run by a political party that declares
a section of Indian citizens to be unpatriotic and deserving of
second-class status solely by virtue of their religion. I don't believe
in that political party being propped up by thugs who use state
machinery to terrorize certain sections of Indian society. I don't
believe that civil disagreements should be settled through force,
violence and terrorism, which is the only way apparently that the RSS
and VHP know. You might think that a small price to pay to get rid of
the INC, but when you or yours are on the receiving end, it's not such a
small price after all.

> I can understand the congress party not wanting the BJP to benefit
> poltically. But why should the press and media make an issue of it.
> After all if the ruling party is thoroughly corrupt and communal the
> opposition needs to take advantage of this for only then any real
> political change can take place which is neccesary in any democracy.
> Otherwise this thoroughly useless, communal and facist congress party
> will rule (or should I say misrule) India for another 50 plus years.

I can agree with you that the INC needs to be forced to reform, either
internally or through the ballot box. What I have a problem with is them
being replaced by goons who have at the top of their agenda a revanchist
program of violence against a section of Indian society. If you truly
want to see India progress without the INC and without communal
violence, support an alternative that does not include the ideology of
the RSS and VHP. Or else exorcise the RSS and VHP from the BJP.

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?

Arindam Banerjee

Jun 5, 2011, 7:43:42 PM6/5/11
On Jun 2, 6:11 pm, Call Centre <outsourcingbusin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The goal is to make the congress party the single most powerful party
> and allow it to continue its nefarious super corrupt rule over India
> for another 5 decades. (if not more). THEY ARE DOING THIS BY
> BRAINWASHING THE PUBLIC THAT ANY POLITICAL OPPOSITION IS NOT GOOD. So,
> in effect if no political party is allowed to come to power on the
> basis of congress party's super corruption only the congress party
> will continue to rule.

Why do you think Indians are so foolish to support the Congess and why
do they keep on voting for Congress even though it is led by a most
mediocre foreign woman? Can a nation of such fools be helped anyhow?

If they are not fools, then why do they think that Congress is a
superior alternative to the BJP? What do they find wrong or
inadequate about BJP? Does BJP have good leadership? Is it wrong to
say that they are in the pockets of the US Jews - as represented by
the jBm here?

Why did the BLP lose the elections after getting power once for a
length of time? Why could it not do something to prove it was better
than Congress? Why did it explode nuclear bombs - and blow whatever
moral cover India had on the world stage, thereby making the world a
far worse place with no moral standpoint at all?

What do you think the public's perception is about BJP? How is it
better to rule India than the Congress?

If people want the corrupt Congress to rule, since they all profit
from corruption one way or the other, what is there to do?

In a few words, the answer may be that the people think the BJPwallahs
are USA's pet monkeys, while the Congress can claim some vestige of
legitimacy, which is fast shrinking though thanks to their corruption
and incompetence. The rise of honest politicians like Mamata is the
most hopeful event on the Indian political scenario. I can feel how
the establshed thugs, corrupt to their cores, are quaking; and indeed
they should, if honesty and loyalty become fashionable once more.

> All change in a democracy can only be political. If the press and
> media continue with this kind of brainwashing the only party to really
> benefit will be the super corrupt congress party. The only way to know
> which newschannel or media is really with the people only watch and
> believe those who propagate change through a new political party or an
> existing political party which is in opposition. To say that political
> parties will take advantage of the current situation and therefore are
> not to be trusted is also another lie and a tactic to fool you the
> public. Of course poltical parties will take advantage of the
> shortcomings of the current UPA government. That is what democracy is
> all about. To disallow political parties from benefitting from the
> super corrupt rule of the UPA will simply ensure that the super
> corrupt rule of the UPA continues. ANY NEWSCHANNEL OR MEDIA WHO IS
> TRYING TO FOOL AND BRAINWASH YOU BY SAYING POLITICAL PARTIES CANNOT
> AND SHOULD NOT MAKE CHANGE ARE SIMPLY TRYING TO BRAINWASH YOU AND FOOL
> THE PUBLIC BY ALLOWING THE SUPER CORRUPT CONGRESS PARTY TO CONTINUE
> THEIR SUPER CORRUPT RULE.

Those who want the stupid constitution to keep on existing, need not
expect any sympathy from those living in better lands where things are
clearer, cleaner and certainly more efficient. A good constitution
has natural and inbuilt checks against corruption and other evils -
quite irrespective of the shortcomings of human nature. A good
constitution will work against the negative aspects of the artificial
human divisions relating to caste, creed and other prejudices.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Oct 20, 2011, 12:34:33 PM10/20/11
The epidemic of sex crimes by Christian priests and coverups - Will
the International Criminal Court try the Pope and his criminal gang?

This Week in Priest Abuse

September 30, 2011
By Julie Cain
Ms. Magazine
Friday, September 30, 2011

As SNAP (Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests)

http://www.snapnetwork.org/

and the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR)

http://ccrjustice.org/

anxiously await news from the International Criminal Court (ICC)

http://www.icc-cpi.int/Menus/ICC/About+the+Court/

on whether they will try Pope Benedict XVI and several top Vatican
officials for crimes against humanity for the epidemic of clergy
sexual abuse and coverups, new allegations concerning sexual abuse by
Catholic priests continue to unfold.

This past week in Canada, an 84-year-old priest, Maxime Lacroix, was
ordered to appear in court in November

http://www.cjad.com/CJADLocalNews/entry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10294894

to answer charges that he sexually assaulted a girl at his Laval
parish in 1991. The girl, who was 8 years old at the time, told
reporters, "I knew right away something wasn't right but I didn't go
to police because I was afraid of being judged."

Also resurfacing this week is the case of Bishop Robert Finn

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/09/27/3170998/dioceses-finn-and-murphy-appear.html

of the Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph, Mo. Finn and his second-in-
command, Monsignor Robert Murphy, testified before their second grand
jury in two months, both exploring issues of child sexual abuse. An
internal investigation of the two clerics showed that they knew that
Rev. Shawn Ratigan, now under federal indictment

http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/2011/08/10/catholic-priest-shawn-ratigan-facing-federal-child-porn-charges

for producing and possessing child pornography, had "troubling"
photos of young girls on his computer -- yet the priest was still
allowed to perform clerical duties for another five months. He was
not reported to law enforcement, although Missouri law requires such
reporting of child abuse; instead, he was simply moved to a local
home for nuns

http://ncronline.org/news/accountability/bishop-admits-failure-priests-child-pornography-case

so he wouldn't be around children.

How could the bishop not have been concerned with Ratigan, a priest
who possessed up-the-skirt and naked photos of very young girls,
sometimes taken in church settings? A priest who the diocese had
already been warned about

http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/2011/05/27/diocese-was-warned-about-priests-inappropriate-contact-with-children

by the principal at the Catholic school where he worked because of
his inappropriate behavior around children. You can read some of
Bishop Finn's appalling excuses here.

http://ncronline.org/news/accountability/bishop-admits-failure-priests-child-pornography-case

"Don't trust me. Trust our Lord Jesus Christ, trust his church," Finn
apologetically told parishioners.

Finally, the truth: Don't trust him.

With so many sexual abuse victims still coming forward looking for
justice, and with the Catholic church under so much pressure to clean
up its act, will the ICC agree to hear the SNAP case? Stay tuned.

More at:
http://msmagazine.com/blog/blog/2011/09/30/this-week-in-priest-abuse/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> In article
> <131219cb-baf7-4b75...@s14g2000vbj.googlegroups.com>,
> fanabba <fan...@aol.com> posted:
> >
> > Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
> >
> > > Andhra Pradesh: Church priest rapes minor girl and sets her ablaze
> > >
> > > India Today
> > > July 1, 2011
> > >
> > > N. Mounika (right) was a domestic help in Dasi Ajay Babu's house.
> > >
> > > Hyderabad - A Christian priest has been arrested for raping a 16-
> > > year-old girl and setting her ablaze in his house at Nadendla village
> > > of Guntur district in Andhra Pradesh.
> > >
> > > The girl, N. Mounika, who was working as a domestic help in the house
> > > of Dasi Ajay Babu, a pastor in the Andhra Evangelical Lutheran
> > > Church, succumbed to her burns at the Guntur General Hospital on
> > > Wednesday. Before dying, the girl told her parents -- N. Prasad and
> > > Rani -- that she had been sexually exploited by the pastor for the
> > > past one year. On Tuesday, when he molested her again, she threatened
> > > to inform her parents about this. So, he beat her up, following which
> > > she lost consciousness.
> > >
> > > Afraid that she had died, Ajay poured kerosene on her, set her ablaze
> > > and fled. Neighbours, who heard Mounika's cries, rescued her and
> > > rushed her to a hospital in Chilakaluripet, from where she was
> > > shifted to Guntur.
> > >
> > > The police said the pastor's uncle and aunt -- Steven and Ratna
> > > Prashanti -- then forced Mounika to give a declaration to the
> > > magistrate that she had suffered burns while cooking in the house.
> > >
> > > But Mounika's parents complained to Guntur (rural) superintendent of
> > > police Ravichandra about the dying declaration given under force and
> > > Ajay was arrested.
> > >
> > > Ajay's wife had been staying separately. In her absence, he lured
> > > Mounika into a relationship. The girl, who completed Class X
> > > recently, was pressuring him to marry her, the police said.
> > >
> > > More at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/church-priest-rapes-minor-girl=-and...
> >

> > Hindus being targeted for conversion by Christian Missionaries and
> > Evangelists must be made aware of this.
> >
> > http://christianaggression.org
>
> Dhanyavaad!

P. Rajah

Oct 20, 2011, 12:52:22 PM10/20/11
Police arrests priest for attempt to rape, arms recovered

Source: PTI | Last Updated 10:18(11/09/11)

Jammu: A priest was on Sunday arrested in an alleged attempt to rape
case from Janipur area of the city, while arms and ammunition were also
recovered from his possession.

Mahant Vishveshwar Kumar of Arya Samaj Mandir here was arrested on a
complaint lodged by a woman who alleged that Vishveshwar tried to rape
her yesterday when she approached him for her marriage papers, police said.

The complainant had got married in 2009 at the Arya Samaj Mandir.

The woman also claimed that she asked for her marriage papers several
times in the past but Vishveshwar kept on postponing it on one pretext
or the other.

A 0.38 calibre USA made revolver, two double barrel guns, one single
barrel gun, one bolt action rifle and one air gun along with live rounds
were recovered from Vishveshwar's possession when he was arrested.

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Oct 20, 2011, 1:08:49 PM10/20/11
PUSH FOR POPE'S TRIAL FOR CHILD SEX CRIMES BY CHRISTIAN PRIESTS

Push for Pope's trial in clergy child abuse cases

Photo/AFP/FILE Pope Benedict XVI is a German and his country was not
only an early signatory to the treaty, but is one of the ICC's
largest donors.

By Murithi Mutiga in The Hague
Daily National
Sunday, October 2,  2011

Lobby groups are pushing for the trial of Pope Benedict XVI at the
International Criminal Court over widespread abuse of children by the
clergy.

A coalition of human rights groups has filed a 20,000-page petition
calling for the trial of senior Vatican officials for the "sustained
and systematic" abuse of children and vulnerable adults by priests.

They say the church has actively covered up the crimes and resisted
efforts to bring those responsible to trial.

The New York-based Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) and the
Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests (Snap) argue the top
leadership of the church bears ultimate responsibility for failure to
punish the perpetrators, which they say exposed more victims to
abuse.

Ms Pamela Spees, a senior attorney at the CCR, told the Daily Nation
that they had turned to the ICC due to failure by the church and
national authorities to take substantial action against the accused.
(READ: Child abuse victims sue Pope for crimes against humanity)

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/world/Child+abuse+victims+sue+Pope+for+crimes+against+humanity++/-/1068/1235856/-/1277ncn/-/index.html

"People mistakenly believe that the ICC only deals with crimes
committed in war zones," she said.

"But the Rome Statute is clear that rape, sexual violence and torture
are crimes against humanity. They are crimes wherever they are
committed.

"The fact is that what we are addressing here are grave crimes that
have destroyed and continue to destroy lives."

The organisations want the Pope and several top officials brought to
The Hague for trial.

The other senior officials named in the filing are the head of the
Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith that oversees
implementation of the church doctrine, Cardinal William Levada;
Cardinal Angelo Sodano, the Vatican secretary of state under Pope
John Paul II; and Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, the incumbent secretary
of state.

The petition by the abuse victims and human rights groups faces large
odds of success, but could prove to be an acute embarrassment to the
church.

The Vatican is not a signatory to the Rome Statute. But the treaty
applies to all nationals of countries that are signatories.

Pope Benedict XVI is a German and his country was not only an early
signatory to the treaty, but is one of the ICC's largest donors.

Ms Spees says they had taken the action to shield victims that
continue to suffer at the hands of priests. Some of the cases of
abuse cited by the rights groups occurred in Africa.

The petitioners have included hundreds of cases that took place
before the Rome Statute came into force in 2002 but these are
ineligible for trial as they predate the endorsement of the treaty.

Ms Spees says they included them to show that the crimes in question
were committed on a widespread scale. She says there were other more
recent reports of abuse.

The office of the prosecutor could not be reached by the time of
going to press. At the same time, the body that heads the Catholic
Church in Kenya said it was yet to receive official communication on
the move to indict the Pope.

Criminal responsibility

The Kenya Episcopal Conference Secretary, Fr Vincent Wambugu, said it
would be wrong to indict the Pope "from the common sense point of
view" but instead go for individuals suspected of committing the
crimes.

"I don't think the Pope is anywhere near the crimes. Criminal
responsibility should involve those people who the ICC thinks
committed the crimes because they didn't commit them on behalf of the
church or the Pope," he said.

The Catholic Church has always condemned any sexual abuse or criminal
activity committed within its confines, he added.

Additional reporting by Aggrey Mutambo

More at:
http://www.nation.co.ke/News/Push+for+Pope+trial+in+clergy+child+abuse+cases+/-/1056/1246906/-/13mvv3ez/-/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi