Santorum Pennsylvania's Hope for the World

wrab

Oct 26, 2006, 6:58:36 PM10/26/06
At last Senator Santorum has taken off the gloves in his
reelection campaign in Pennsylvania. He has released a television ad
that shows a photo of his Democrat challenger's face next to a
mushroom cloud. It accuses him of supporting policies that hurt
national security.
Just as victory in Iraq is central to success in President Bush's
War on Terror, Rick Santorum's victory in Pennsylvania is central to
Mr. Bush's hopes for preserving civilization from an enemy that is
poised to kill us all (after raping us, our wives, children, pets, and
livestock) right here in Pennsylvania, a key state for preserving Mr.
Bush's majority and for his retaining Republican support against the
forces of Evil here and abroad. If you don't vote for Rick Santorum you
are risking a mushroom cloud, as Condi Rice has often proved, and this
time the cloud will be seen over Erie or Carlisle. What has Senator
Santorum's opponent offered? Only cut and run. Think.

Peter Principle

Oct 26, 2006, 7:31:40 PM10/26/06
wrab wrote:
> At last Senator Santorum has taken off the gloves in his
> reelection campaign in Pennsylvania.

At last the good people of PA will be rid of that stupid, lying, insane
GOPervert, Rectum Santorum:

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2006/Sen_graphs/pennsylvania.html

He's way behind in every single poll. Way, way, WAY behind. But you brain
dead idiots feel free to whistle as much as you wish. The corpses are sure
not to mind.

One more conservadolt asswipe gone...

--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit. Slow thinkers keep right.
------

http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf
© 1999 by the American Psychological Association
December 1999 Vol. 77, No. 6, 1121-1134

Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own
Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments

Justin Kruger and David Dunning
Department of Psychology
Cornell University

ABSTRACT:
...the authors found that participants scoring in the bottom quartile
on tests of humor, grammar, and logic grossly overestimated their test
performance and ability. Although their test scores put them in the
12th percentile, they estimated themselves to be in the 62nd.

Amanda Williams

Oct 26, 2006, 8:16:50 PM10/26/06
"wrab" <wr...@usa.com> allegedly said in news:1161903516.480491.45680
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Rectum is toast....

<snicker>

--
AW

<small but dangerous>

d2e2

Oct 26, 2006, 8:32:39 PM10/26/06
Yes, let us dwell on the 650,000 innocent Iraqi people who have died
while those who actually attacked our country find refuge in a country
which Bush and Santorum call ally. Hey, doesn't this sound like a
treasonous action.

I mean if an enemy of my enemy is my friend, wouldn't the friend of my
enemy be consider an enemy? If Bush and Santorum consider Pakistan a
friend and the population of Pakistan consider Osama ben lauden their
friend, wouldn't Bush and Santorum be our enemy?

But then lets consider the fact that Pakistan has an atom bomb, then
maybe Bush and Santorum are really not our enemies, maybe they are
nothing but stupid appeasers!

Genaro

Oct 26, 2006, 9:53:20 PM10/26/06
d2e2 <d2...@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:454153A7...@bellsouth.net:

----------
You just mentioned the innocent Iraqis that have died. How many innocent
Pakistanis would you like to see dead? It's bin Laden we want, assuming
he's still alive.
----------

Amy Likes Pot!

Oct 26, 2006, 9:53:44 PM10/26/06

Now, I wish people would STOP calling him "Rectum". It is nasty and
degrading and just not right! You should all refer to a United States
Senator by his proper name: Rick "Man-On-Dog" Sentorum.

Joe S.

Oct 26, 2006, 9:45:18 PM10/26/06

"wrab" <wr...@usa.com> wrote in message

Bullshit.

The real threat to the USofA is from the A.O.G. -- and they are
headquartered in Pennsylvania.
http://www.geocities.com/beaver_militia/recon.html

KODIAK

Oct 26, 2006, 10:41:54 PM10/26/06

"Peter Principle" <petes...@CUTITOUTgmail.com> wrote in message

> wrab wrote:
>> At last Senator Santorum has taken off the gloves in his
>> reelection campaign in Pennsylvania.
>
> At last the good people of PA will be rid of that stupid, lying, insane
> GOPervert, Rectum Santorum:
>
> http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2006/Sen_graphs/pennsylvania.html
>
> He's way behind in every single poll. Way, way, WAY behind. But you brain
> dead idiots feel free to whistle as much as you wish. The corpses are sure
> not to mind.
>
> One more conservadolt asswipe gone...
>
> --
> Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit. Slow thinkers keep right.

FWIW, the piece of garbage you responded to, WRAB, uses an acronym for his
screen name which stands for White Resistance Aryan Brotherhood. WRAB is the
kind of trash who supports Santorum.

KODIAK

Oct 26, 2006, 10:42:16 PM10/26/06

"Amanda Williams" <p...@fu.com> wrote in message

FWIW, the piece of garbage you responded to, WRAB, uses an acronym for his

KODIAK

Oct 26, 2006, 10:44:01 PM10/26/06

"Amy Likes Pot!" <im42...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

FWIW, the piece of garbage you responded to, WRAB, uses an acronym for his

screen name which stands for White Resistance Aryan Brotherhood. WRAB is the
kind of trash who supports Santorum.

Also, see Roedy's definition for "Santorum".

hal...@aol.com

Oct 26, 2006, 11:00:22 PM10/26/06
republican national comitee pulled adds for santorium connsidering him
a lost cause........

they dont want to waste their money

robw

Oct 26, 2006, 11:35:42 PM10/26/06
Ricky is cooked.
If this Democrat "take over" doesn't happen (and we're not Democrats)....
but Little Ricky still loses?

The Artist/Muse and I are happy people.

And when did you see this advert?
The Sanitorium group pulled all national advertising for this
week...according the Philly "Inquirer"

We've already been invited to no less than three "Say Goodbye Rick" parties.

robw

Oct 26, 2006, 11:54:49 PM10/26/06
I can't believe this.

We agree on something.

"KODIAK" <dem...@arewise.net> wrote in message

@midnight.net Passerby

Oct 27, 2006, 5:28:29 AM10/27/06

"wrab" <wr...@usa.com> wrote in message
At last Senator Santorum has taken off the gloves in his
reelection campaign in Pennsylvania. He has released a television ad
that shows a photo of his Democrat challenger's face next to a
mushroom cloud. It accuses him of supporting policies that hurt
national security.

No sale, fella.

Just as victory in Iraq is central to success in President Bush's
War on Terror,

It's a failure. Now what?

Rick Santorum's victory in Pennsylvania is central to
Mr. Bush's hopes for preserving civilization from an enemy that is
poised to kill us all

BOO! Gets you everytime, doesn't it?

(after raping us, our wives, children, pets, and
livestock) right here in Pennsylvania, a key state for preserving Mr.
Bush's majority and for his retaining Republican support against the
forces of Evil here and abroad. If you don't vote for Rick Santorum you
are risking a mushroom cloud,

Will take that risk, thanks...

as Condi Rice has often proved, and this
time the cloud will be seen over Erie or Carlisle. What has Senator
Santorum's opponent offered? Only cut and run. Think.

Your parody is growing old...

Kevin Cunningham

Oct 27, 2006, 8:18:41 AM10/27/06

"Genaro" <gen...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

Those are innocent Iraquis killed by our being in Iraq.

Genaro

Oct 27, 2006, 10:25:00 AM10/27/06
"Kevin Cunningham" <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote in news:BOm0h.91$LI4.70
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

> "Genaro" <gen...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

>> d2e2 <d2...@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:454153A7.3080302

----------
The point I was trying to make in my response to "d2e2" was whether he
supported killing innocent Pakistanis as a way of killing bin Laden,
assuming bin Laden is still alive.

Try to keep up.
----------

Chuck Feney

Oct 27, 2006, 11:02:27 AM10/27/06

That is much better than the W-rab's attempt at satire.
Danke sehr.

wrab

Oct 27, 2006, 2:24:20 PM10/27/06

What satire? Every sentence in my post was posted in Usenet political
newsgroups or in print or broadast pieces, apparently seriously.

Genaro

Oct 27, 2006, 8:33:45 PM10/27/06
"wrab" <wr...@usa.com> wrote in

----------
Ok wrab. Enough. If you are a member or supporter of White Resistance
Aryan Brotherhood, you should say so, and stop hiding. If not, then
please accept my apologies.
----------

robw

Oct 27, 2006, 11:35:22 PM10/27/06
Another Pennsy person?
Cool.

There's many parties "sending Mr Rick" off.

Perhaps we'll see you at one of them.

"Passerby" <MrE @midnight.net> wrote in message

Genaro

Oct 28, 2006, 1:16:02 AM10/28/06
"robw" <nodd...@comcast.net> wrote in

-------------
Santorum's message was about national security. Send him off if you
must, but national security will be a topic for decades to come. Wise up
people. You can't just forget about it and hope that it will go away.

Many of you have protested against U.S. policy in the past. Have any of
you protested against the policies of foreign countries?

If not, now would be a good time.
-------------

Mitchell Holman

Oct 28, 2006, 7:25:14 AM10/28/06
Genaro <gen...@cablespeed.com> wrote in

Are you serious? Why do you think South Africa's
apartheid government collapsed, but for the protests
against it all over the world? Esp in the US.

Now answer this one. Show us where CONSERVATIVES
protested against other governments. Show us where
rightwingers protested Reagan's coddling of Saddam,
or Cheney's business deals with "rogue nation" Iran,
or Bush's $43 million donation to the Taliban.

In fact, have conservatives ever protested against
ANYTHING?

Tom Sr.

Oct 28, 2006, 9:02:33 AM10/28/06

Mitchell Holman wrote:

> In fact, have conservatives ever protested against
> ANYTHING?

The rich having to pay taxes.

-Tom Sr.

Genaro

Oct 28, 2006, 11:32:51 AM10/28/06
Mitchell Holman <Noe...@comcast.com> wrote in

----------
I was hoping to keep this relevant to national security, but ok.
Whenever I see protesters in the streets waving their nasty little signs
and starting brawls, conservatism is not the first word that comes to
mind. Conservatives behind Reagan were responsible for the fall of the
USSR ensuring our national security at a time when liberals were
undermining Reagan's efforts by voting against missile defense.

Although Bush has dragged his feet on border control, conservatives are
protesting Mexico's exportation of crime, drugs, poverty and potential
terrorist attacks to the U.S. Liberals would allow that invasion to
continue indefinitely.

Thanks to pressure from conservatives at the U.N., North Korea now finds
itself in the isolated position of being starved out completely if it
continues to produce and test nukes.

Thanks to pressure from conservatives at the U.N., Europe is now re-
thinking its policies toward Muslims migrating in droves to European
countries.
----------

Kevin Cunningham

Oct 28, 2006, 2:20:45 PM10/28/06

"Genaro" <gen...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

Santorum's statements in the past were like his present statements, full of
stupidity. There was nothing in any of Santorums statements on foreign
policy that made any sense at all. The neo-con folly he proposed has been
shown to be at best murderous for our troops and allies.

What has gone right? Iraq, NK, Iran, relations with our old friends in
Europe? Nothing has gone right. It has been a failure of ideas and
actions.

Kevin Cunningham

Oct 28, 2006, 2:24:25 PM10/28/06

"Genaro" <gen...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

Our victory in cold war was caused by Truman, supported by Eisenhower,
continued by Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, and Carter. In Reagans term the
policy came to fruition. It wasn't Reagan that caused it, he was just there
in the end.

By the way, when hasn't NK been in an isolated postion. It started in the
Korean war and continues to this day.

Genaro

Oct 28, 2006, 4:46:43 PM10/28/06
"Kevin Cunningham" <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote in

--------
You can't just say Santorum's statements are stupid and expect it to be
believed out of hand. Here's a list of Santorum's recent press releases.
Maybe you can find something stupid in one of them.

http://santorum.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?
FuseAction=PressOffice.List&ContentRecordType_id=1&CFID=22672012
&CFTOKEN=46199245

As for what has gone right, you are 25% correct.
--------

Mitchell Holman

Oct 28, 2006, 4:56:14 PM10/28/06
Genaro <gen...@cablespeed.com> wrote in news:Y_SdnZTk4_m-
5d7YnZ2dnU...@cablespeedmd.com:

Bingo. Conservative whine a lot and write checks to
their lobbyists but protesting in public is beneath them.

> Conservatives behind Reagan were responsible for the fall of the
> USSR ensuring our national security at a time when liberals were
> undermining Reagan's efforts by voting against missile defense.

Show us the conservative angst over Saddam's
atrocities while Reagan was arming him. Show us the
conservative protest over the Tianimin Square massacre
while Bush was making excuses for it. Show us the
rightwing outrage over Pinochet's atrocities.

> Although Bush has dragged his feet on border control, conservatives are
> protesting Mexico's exportation of crime, drugs, poverty and potential
> terrorist attacks to the U.S. Liberals would allow that invasion to
> continue indefinitely.

Protests? What protests?

> Thanks to pressure from conservatives at the U.N., North Korea now finds
> itself in the isolated position of being starved out completely if it
> continues to produce and test nukes.

You mean the N. Korea whose nukes Bush said he would
"not tolerate" - but is?

"We will not tolerate North Korea having nuclear weapons."
George Bush, May, 2003