I Love Watching Americans DIE in Iraq

1 view

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 6:39:52 PM11/11/04
Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

--
Triratanam sharanam gaccami
Dharmananda

http://mysite.verizon.net/res6zeam/american-buddhist/news.html

David

Nov 11, 2004, 6:51:02 PM11/11/04
FALLUJAH, Iraq - U.S. warplanes and artillery bombarded southern parts of
Fallujah where troops were trying to squeeze Sunni fighters in a smaller and
smaller cordon Thursday. The military estimated 600 insurgents had been
killed in the offensive

"Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> wrote in message

~ GRIM REAPER ~

Nov 11, 2004, 6:57:53 PM11/11/04
Dharmananda wrote:

> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...

Roedy Green

Nov 11, 2004, 7:02:53 PM11/11/04
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:39:52 -0500, "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> wrote
or quoted :

>Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

This is not quite fair. Those soldiers went off to Iraq believing they
were going to protect America from a nuclear attack. That was a noble
cause. Bush has refused to let them come home once his true agenda
was revealed.

By the Nuremberg principles however, the soldiers are responsible for
all the war crimes they commit, even under orders from Bush.

Putting someone in hell for a year would try even a saint. We should
not less quick to judge the soldiers and more quick to judge the
chickenhawks who ordered up the atrocities.

see http://mindprod.com/election.html for how Bush stole the 2004
election and ended the great American experiment in democracy.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

David

Nov 11, 2004, 7:03:28 PM11/11/04
They will be coming home when Iraq is a free country, hope that will be
soon!

"~ GRIM REAPER ~" <KARMA@DEATH_SOUP.COM> wrote in message

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 7:08:37 PM11/11/04

A repug sicko had nothing better to do with his life than to forge the name
Dharmananda for the purpose of forging:

<the usual stupid Repug lies>

Christians_Exposed

Nov 11, 2004, 7:08:26 PM11/11/04
Doesn't sound like much of a buddhist position to me.

--
The Religious Right is neither.

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 7:13:59 PM11/11/04
David wrote:

> FALLUJAH, Iraq - U.S. warplanes and artillery bombarded southern parts of
> Fallujah where troops were trying to squeeze Sunni fighters in a smaller
> and smaller cordon Thursday. The military estimated 600 insurgents had
> been killed in the offensive
>

> A Repug lying coward forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> in
message
> news:1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews...to spew:

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 7:16:15 PM11/11/04
~ GRIM REAPER ~ wrote:

> A drooling neotard slimebeg forged the name "Dharmananda" to spew:

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>

> That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...

Robert Sveinson

Nov 11, 2004, 7:17:10 PM11/11/04

"David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote in message

> FALLUJAH, Iraq - U.S. warplanes and artillery bombarded southern parts of
> Fallujah where troops were trying to squeeze Sunni fighters in a smaller
and
> smaller cordon Thursday. The military estimated 600 insurgents had been
> killed in the offensive

USSA definition of "insurgent"!!

DEAD, DARK SKINNED, not amerikan, women and children!!

Bravo heroes!!!!

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 7:20:12 PM11/11/04

The guy isn't a Buddhist. He's a Repug forger. He can't stand facts or the
light of day, so he hides behind my name. Like most Neotards, he's both
stupid and disgusting.

Christians_Exposed wrote:

> Doesn't sound like much of a buddhist position to me.
>
> --
> The Religious Right is neither.

> A Repug slime-bot forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> in message
> news:1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews... to spew

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 7:25:10 PM11/11/04
~ GRIM REAPER ~ wrote:

>The usual braindead Neotard forger affected the name "Dharmananda" to spew:

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>

> That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...

It's sad, and it's not their fault. But it's not true that more have to
die. What's true is that they will continue to die until America stops
attacking.

Robert Sveinson

Nov 11, 2004, 7:27:13 PM11/11/04

> They will be coming home when Iraq is a free country, hope that will be
> soon!

One or two at a time in wooden boxes!!!

god help amerika!!!

David

Nov 11, 2004, 7:38:28 PM11/11/04
Wrong, they are the people that want your dead beat ass dead fool!

"Robert Sveinson" <rsve...@mts.net> wrote in message

David

Nov 11, 2004, 7:40:49 PM11/11/04
Since you are so very unhappy with the USA move to France, they like your
kind there <G> And it is spelled America fool! Now go crawl back in your
cave.

"Robert Sveinson" <rsve...@mts.net> wrote in message

David

Nov 11, 2004, 7:42:41 PM11/11/04
It's called freedom, something that most Americans care about.

"Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> wrote in message

Christians_Exposed

Nov 11, 2004, 7:51:13 PM11/11/04

> The guy isn't a Buddhist. He's a Repug forger. He can't stand facts or
the
> light of day, so he hides behind my name. Like most Neotards, he's both
> stupid and disgusting.

Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking that if he is going to be
claiming to be a Buddhist and then make those kinds of statement he needs to
seriously be taken to task.

Although I did see a story in passing the other day about some Buddhists
somewhere attacking a group of people which is just unheard of. Pent up
anger and fear seem to be boiling to the surface not just in this country
but all over the world.

Are we all falling into madness at the same time?

Robert Sveinson

Nov 11, 2004, 8:03:35 PM11/11/04

> Since you are so very unhappy with the USA move to France, they like your
> kind there <G> And it is spelled America fool! Now go crawl back in your
> cave.

No I meant the USSA!!!!!

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 8:12:36 PM11/11/04
Christians_Exposed wrote:

> --
> The Religious Right is neither.

>> The guy isn't a Buddhist. He's a Repug forger. He can't stand facts or
> the
>> light of day, so he hides behind my name. Like most Neotards, he's both
>> stupid and disgusting.
>
> Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking that if he is going to be
> claiming to be a Buddhist and then make those kinds of statement he needs
> to seriously be taken to task.

He has been, on numerous occasions by many people. This is probably a she,
i.e., the person that used to post as "Sinclair Grewpe", who is psychotic.
She's using a number of proxies, and her NSP doesn't respond to abuse
complaints.

> Although I did see a story in passing the other day about some Buddhists
> somewhere attacking a group of people which is just unheard of. Pent up
> anger and fear seem to be boiling to the surface not just in this country
> but all over the world.

The Buddhist fundamentalists of Thailand are currently slaughtering the
Hindu Tamil minority of their country. Of course, according to them,
everything wrong with Thailand is the fault of this minority group. These
Thai Sinhalese buddhists are currently acting exactly like the American
Neotard extremists in Iraq.

> Are we all falling into madness at the same time?

No. But all the extremists everywhere are trotting out their psychotic
garbage at the same time. They do this for the prupose of being purified
of it, either by the dreadful karmic results that they so create, or
through the opposition and criticism that they encounter in the process.
It is a service to such people to criticize and oppose them. Ignoring them
is of no value at all. That just makes them worse.

John Sefton

Nov 11, 2004, 8:57:14 PM11/11/04

"Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> wrote in message

You don't sound much like a Buddhist to me...

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 9:09:02 PM11/11/04
John Sefton wrote:

> A Repug tool forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net>in message
> news:1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews...to spew:

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>>

> You don't sound much like a Buddhist to me...

It isn't a Buddhist. It's the usual Neotard slime-bot, doing her usual sick
thing.

BigBushMandate

Nov 11, 2004, 9:29:57 PM11/11/04

"John Sefton" <js...@removethis.ihug.com.au> wrote in message

*us*

Nov 11, 2004, 9:38:59 PM11/11/04
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:40:49 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:

>... fool! ...

Of course you are: you believe Iraq was a threat to you.

*us*

Nov 11, 2004, 9:39:48 PM11/11/04
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:42:41 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:

>It's called freedom ...

What Iraq is enduring because of Bush is not freedom.

For that matter, Bush is reducing it in the USA, too.

Ken

Nov 11, 2004, 10:00:07 PM11/11/04

<* US *> wrote in message news:ji88p01n3voigf8b4...@4ax.com...

Which of your constitutional freedoms have you lost because of Bush, exactly?

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 10:08:49 PM11/11/04
BigBushMandate wrote:

> "John Sefton" <js...@removethis.ihug.com.au> wrote in message
>>

>> A Repug slimeball forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> in message
>> news:1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews...to spew:

>>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>>>

>> You don't sound much like a Buddhist to me...

And you probably have already read the thread, slimetard. And you probably
don't care what the truth really is, because you're a Neotard, and you
prefer lies. The truth embarrasses you, because it's been so long since
you've encountered it, that you don't know how to act. So you just
automatically add on to the slime pile, because it's all you know, and
because that's the preferred mode of behavior where you come from. The
thicker the slime, the more comfortable you are.

Did it ever occur to you that every single stroke of this behavior is
despicable, and beneath human norms for civil discussion?

It wasn't a Buddhist. It was one of your sick Neotard buddies getting
herself off by drooling slime, because that's all she's good for.

Oh, and hey, how does it feel to be STUPID?

casual

Nov 11, 2004, 10:28:35 PM11/11/04
"Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> wrote in

> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

Nope, not great. Get a life you idiot. The Americans which are over there
are only doing the job Bush gave them. Be up set with the Bush
administration, not the soldiers. Living in ignorance will get you no where
quick.

*us*

Nov 11, 2004, 10:31:00 PM11/11/04

US citizens have been investigated and detained without due process.

Liberals HATE.America-!.

Nov 11, 2004, 9:56:51 PM11/11/04

"Christians_Exposed" <Christian...@hushmail.com> wrote in message

> Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking that if he is going to be
> claiming to be a Buddhist and then make those kinds of statement he needs
> seriously be taken to task.
>
> Although I did see a story in passing the other day about some Buddhists
> somewhere attacking a group of people which is just unheard of.

Right, they just call people "retards" and "slimebots." That's the Buddhist
way.

--
"Liberals hate America, they hate 'flag-wavers', they hate abortion
opponents, they hate all religions except Islam (post 9/11). Even

Ken

Nov 11, 2004, 10:36:11 PM11/11/04

<* US *> wrote in message news:gib8p05irb60t6rda...@4ax.com...

Which US citizens, exactly?

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 11:02:56 PM11/11/04
casual wrote:

> the usual Neotard tool forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> in
> news:1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews to spew:

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>
> Nope, not great. Get a life you idiot. The Americans which are over there
> are only doing the job Bush gave them. Be up set with the Bush
> administration, not the soldiers. Living in ignorance will get you no
> where quick.

Read the thread before you make an idiot of yourself next time. this isn't
what anybody thinks or feels. It is a Repug forging my name to drool
slime, because that's all whe knows how to do.

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 11:09:55 PM11/11/04
Liberals HATE.America-!. wrote:

> "Christians_Exposed" <Christian...@hushmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking that if he is going to be
>> claiming to be a Buddhist and then make those kinds of statement he needs
>> seriously be taken to task.
>>
>> Although I did see a story in passing the other day about some Buddhists
>> somewhere attacking a group of people which is just unheard of.
>
> Right, they just call people "retards" and "slimebots." That's the
> Buddhist way.

I never called anyone a retard. How primitive! You inbsult my
intelligence. I limit myself to slimetard, Neotard, Repug, drooltard,
idiot, cretin, rightard, and such honorifics. And I apply them only to
those who have earned the right to bear these dignified titles.

You yourself are in no position to criticize anyone for this or any other
kind of terminology at all. You are the distilled essence of a drooling
rightard, of the hideously ignorant sort who insults its audience with it's
very name, before it writes a single word.

You're disgusting. Grow up. And go away. You have nothing to add to an
intelligent discussion. You've demonstrated that five million times.

Chance Hopkins

Nov 12, 2004, 12:00:19 AM11/12/04

"Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message

Well none that are in grade school. You're friends are safe.

*us*

Nov 12, 2004, 7:23:12 AM11/12/04

>Well none that are in grade school. Your friends are safe.

Ha! Good one.

http://www.progressive.org/feb04/hen0204.html

*us*

Nov 12, 2004, 7:23:12 AM11/12/04
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 03:00:07 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

><* US *> wrote in message news:ji88p01n3voigf8b4...@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:42:41 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:
>> >It's called freedom ...
>>
>> What Iraq is enduring because of Bush is not freedom.
>>
>> For that matter, Bush is reducing it in the USA, too.
>
>Which of your constitutional freedoms have you lost because of Bush, exactly?

US citizens have been investigated and detained without due process.

Those who keep up with the news know this.

http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0407c.asp

casual

Nov 12, 2004, 8:01:46 AM11/12/04

> casual wrote:
>
>> the usual Neotard tool forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net>
>> in news:1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews to spew:
>>
>>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>>
>> Nope, not great. Get a life you idiot. The Americans which are over
>> there are only doing the job Bush gave them. Be up set with the Bush
>> administration, not the soldiers. Living in ignorance will get you no
>> where quick.
>
> Read the thread before you make an idiot of yourself next time. this
> isn't what anybody thinks or feels. It is a Repug forging my name to
> drool slime, because that's all whe knows how to do.

I don't have to read a whole thread to know that the first statement was
idiotic. I'm sorry that someone forged your name. I wasn't calling you an
idiot, just that statement. It wouldn't have mattered who said it. Honestly
it was nothing against you.

Ken

Nov 12, 2004, 8:46:36 AM11/12/04

<* US *> wrote in message news:3899p0h2s5lptjf0e...@4ax.com...

You have come to the fight unarmed. Leave now before I am forced to hurt you.

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 10:08:40 AM11/12/04

"David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote in message

> Since you are so very unhappy with the USA move to France, they like your
> kind there <G> And it is spelled America fool! Now go crawl back in your
> cave.

I spell it "AmeriKa" because it "sucKs."

Jeffrey Turner

Nov 12, 2004, 10:56:30 AM11/12/04
David wrote:
> "~ GRIM REAPER ~" <KARMA@DEATH_SOUP.COM> wrote:

>>Dharmananda wrote:
>>

>>>Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>>

>>That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...

> They will be coming home when Iraq is a free country, hope that will be
> soon!

You mean Iraq will be a free country after they expel the
American military occupation.

--Jeff

--
It is only those who have neither
fired a shot nor heard the shrieks

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls
the pain of stupidity.
--Frank William Leahy

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 11:16:44 AM11/12/04

"Jeffrey Turner" <jtu...@localnet.com> wrote in message

> David wrote:

>>>That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...
>
>> They will be coming home when Iraq is a free country, hope that will be
>> soon!
>
> You mean Iraq will be a free country after they expel the
> American military occupation.

And put Saddam back in his rightful place of power!! Bush needs to be
prosecuted by an Iraqi court for his crimes!

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 1:39:51 PM11/12/04
a real Neotard drooler forged the name *Dharmananda* to spwe:

> "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote in message

<the usual witless slime>

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 1:43:01 PM11/12/04
Dharmananda wrote:

> "Jeffrey Turner" <jtu...@localnet.com> wrote in message
>> David wrote:

>>> They will be coming home when Iraq is a free country, hope that will be
>>> soon!
>>
>> You mean Iraq will be a free country after they expel the
>> American military occupation.
>

> <the usual Neotard bot-drool>

~ GRIM REAPER ~

Nov 12, 2004, 1:48:53 PM11/12/04
Jim Austin wrote:

> ~ GRIM REAPER ~ <KARMA@DEATH_SOUP.COM> wrote:
>

>>Dharmananda wrote:
>>

>>>Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>>

>>That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...
>

> Yes. Time to strap dynamite onto children to kill more Americans.

Of the 100,000+ people (and counting) Bush murdered for oil so far,
40,000 were kids. Too bad they weren't strapped with explosives
to take out some bloodthirsty yanks before they met their inevitable
slaughter.

If the enemy is going to kill you
take some of them with you...

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 2:01:31 PM11/12/04
Jim Austin wrote:

> ~ GRIM REAPER ~ <KARMA@DEATH_SOUP.COM> wrote:

>> The usual Neotard drooler forged the name *Dharmananda* to spew:

>> > Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>>

>> That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...
>
> Yes. Time to strap dynamite onto children to kill more Americans.

That's rude. The drooling idiocy of your cohorts is no excuse for your own.

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 2:05:42 PM11/12/04
~ GRIM REAPER ~ wrote:

> Jim Austin wrote:
>
>> ~ GRIM REAPER ~ <KARMA@DEATH_SOUP.COM> wrote:
>>

>>> The duty Neotard slimebag forged the name *Dharmananda* to spew:

>>>That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...
>>

>> Yes. Time to strap dynamite onto children to kill more Americans.
>

> Of the 100,000+ people (and counting) Bush murdered for oil so far,
> 40,000 were kids. Too bad they weren't strapped with explosives
> to take out some bloodthirsty yanks before they met their inevitable
> slaughter.
>
> If the enemy is going to kill you
> take some of them with you...

Don't try to confuse them with facts. They're livin' in a faith-based
world. They don't care what actually happened as long as they can lie
about it. But, finally, you can't lie over body bags. It's been tried
before.

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 2:08:46 PM11/12/04
JJ wrote:

<the usual Neotard slime-stream. How do such people live with the filth of
their own minds?>

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 2:32:02 PM11/12/04
Ashland Henderson wrote:

>The usual Repug sloime-bot forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> in
message
> news:<1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews>...to spew

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>

> Well speaking as a long time liberal, a veteran, and an American, I'd
> have to say that you are a loser, an idiot, and one of the few people
> I've ever plonked.

Good riddance. What's the point of being read by a jerk who can't even read
the thread?

cLIeNUX user

Nov 12, 2004, 3:45:54 PM11/12/04
humb...@smart.net

>JJ wrote:
>
><the usual Neotard slime-stream. How do such people live with the filth of
>their own minds?>

Oh you don't MEAN it! Uncouthitude. The very IDEA!

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 6:00:24 PM11/12/04
cLIeNUX user wrote:

> humb...@smart.net
>>JJ wrote:
>>
>><the usual Neotard slime-stream. How do such people live with the filth
>>of their own minds?>
>>

> Oh you don't MEAN it! Uncouthitude. The very IDEA!

Movin' right along, just adding to the beauty, grandeur, suavesque and
utility of mah peerles mother tongue.

You have a nice day.

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 6:03:51 PM11/12/04
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> The ususal Repug slimebag crawled out of its waterlogged and
roach-infested spider hole long enough to forge the name "Dharmananda"
<N...@neph.net>in message
> news:<1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews>..., and spewed:

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>

> Those aren't americans. No american would murder innocent people just
> so republicans have enough gas for their SUVs.

10-4 good buddy. You may come on bye.

Message has been deleted

*us*

Nov 12, 2004, 7:11:44 PM11/12/04
"Federal judge rules part of Patriot Act unconstitutional"

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/27/patriot.act/

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:46:36 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

>...have come to the fight unarmed...

You poor thing. You can't even defend yourself, much less your country.

Harry Grogan

Nov 12, 2004, 7:38:05 PM11/12/04
"Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> wrote in message news:<1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews>...

> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

And I love terrorist scumbags being slaughtered by the
thousands!!Warms the cockles of my heart!!

Harry Grogan

Nov 12, 2004, 7:38:50 PM11/12/04
* US * wrote in message news:<ug88p0h5efiocv2bg...@4ax.com>...
> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:40:49 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:
>
> >... fool! ...
>
> Of course you are: you believe Iraq was a threat to you.

YUP!!!

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 8:16:34 PM11/12/04
Harry Grogan wrote:

I get it. You're sick.

*us*

Nov 12, 2004, 10:00:30 PM11/12/04
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:40:49 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:

>... fool! ...

Of course you are: you believe Iraq was a threat to you.

It wasn't.

Bush, however, is harming you right now.

Jim Austin

Nov 12, 2004, 10:36:53 PM11/12/04
Jeffrey Turner wrote:

> David wrote:

> >>That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...
>
> > They will be coming home when Iraq is a free country, hope that will be
> > soon!
>
> You mean Iraq will be a free country after they expel the
> American military occupation.

Turner yearns for the sort of freedom Iraq had before America's occupation.

cLIeNUX user

Nov 12, 2004, 10:49:26 PM11/12/04
humb...@smart.net

>cLIeNUX user wrote:
>
>> humb...@smart.net
>>>JJ wrote:
>>>
>>><the usual Neotard slime-stream. How do such people live with the filth
>>>of their own minds?>
>>>

>> Oh you don't MEAN it! Uncouthitude. The very IDEA!
>>

>Movin' right along, just adding to the beauty, grandeur, suavesque and
>utility of mah peerles mother tongue.
>
>You have a nice day.

You have been approved for admission to the bootieplasm. Remove all sharp
objects from your personism.

--

Rick (Richard Allen) Hohensee
write-in candidate, President of the United States of America

Ken

Nov 12, 2004, 10:49:30 PM11/12/04

<* US *> wrote in message news:24kap0187uvkgm27b...@4ax.com...

> "
>
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:46:36 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:
>
> >...have come to the fight unarmed...
>
> You poor thing. You can't even defend yourself, much less your country.

I visited the site in question and could find nothing that I find even mildly frightening.
There is nothing there that indicates that I, as a law abiding US citizen, have to
worry about as long as I stay within the lawful bounds of society. Furthermore,
I saw nothing there that threatens my liberty, my freedom or infringes upon the
privileges granted to me as a law abiding citizen and the benefits derived therein.
I also know for a fact that your allegations are politically motivated rather than
being anything that constitutes a real threat. Nice try but I am through playing
with you. If you bother me again I will be forced to hunt you down and to tattoo
a large picture of George W. Bush onto your forehead.

Liberals,HATE.America!,

Nov 13, 2004, 8:18:36 AM11/13/04

<* US *> wrote in message news:s8kap0pn2no42tiki...@4ax.com...

Those who wear tinfoil hats know this.

--
"Liberals hate America, they hate 'flag-wavers', they hate abortion
opponents, they hate all religions except Islam (post 9/11). Even
terrorists don't hate America like liberals do." - Ann Coulter

Liberals,HATE.America!,

Nov 13, 2004, 8:18:33 AM11/13/04

<* US *> wrote in message news:gib8p05irb60t6rda...@4ax.com...

>>Which of your constitutional freedoms have you lost because of Bush,
>>exactly?
>
> US citizens have been investigated and detained without due process.

He asked how many freedoms have YOU lost. Answer: NONE.

*us*

Nov 13, 2004, 10:20:56 AM11/13/04
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 03:49:30 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

>... could find nothing ...

You can find nothing wrong with Bush slaughtering
over a hundred thousand innocent Iraqi civilians, so
your ability to find anything is quite suspect at best.

"Federal judge rules part of Patriot Act unconstitutional"

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/27/patriot.act/

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:46:36 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

>...have come to the fight unarmed...

You poor thing. You can't even defend yourself, much less your country.

Ken

Nov 13, 2004, 10:20:52 AM11/13/04

"Liberals,HATE.America!," <FOURMOURY...@GOP-VICTORY.FUCK.LIBERALLOSERS.08.COM> wrote in message

> <* US *> wrote in message news:gib8p05irb60t6rda...@4ax.com...
>

> >>Which of your constitutional freedoms have you lost because of Bush,
> >>exactly?
> >
> > US citizens have been investigated and detained without due process.
>
> He asked how many freedoms have YOU lost. Answer: NONE.

I should have made the question multiple choice.

Which of your constitutional freedoms have you lost because of Bush, exactly?

a.) None
b.) I can't think of any
c.) I don't know
d.) All of the above

*us*

Nov 13, 2004, 5:35:19 PM11/13/04
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:20:52 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

>I should have ...

You should have read the answer rather than chickening out,
but you're not expected to do much besides run and hide.

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 03:49:30 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

>... could find nothing ...

You can find nothing wrong with Bush slaughtering
over a hundred thousand innocent Iraqi civilians, so
your ability to find anything is quite suspect at best.

"Federal judge rules part of Patriot Act unconstitutional"

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/27/patriot.act/

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:46:36 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

>...have come to the fight unarmed...

You poor thing. You can't even defend yourself, much less your country.

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 03:00:07 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

><* US *> wrote in message news:ji88p01n3voigf8b4...@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:42:41 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:
>> >It's called freedom ...
>>
>> What Iraq is enduring because of Bush is not freedom.
>>
>> For that matter, Bush is reducing it in the USA, too.
>

>Which of your constitutional freedoms have you lost because of Bush, exactly?

US citizens have been investigated and detained without due process.

Those who keep up with the news know this.

http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0407c.asp

Jeffrey Turner

Nov 14, 2004, 7:50:34 AM11/14/04

I yearn for the sort of freedom America had before the Bush
Administration. Spending $200 billion to install a puppet
government, complete with martial law, in Iraq is not worth it.
There is no freedom and democracy in Iraq.

--Jeff

--
It is only those who have neither
fired a shot nor heard the shrieks
and groans of the wounded who cry
aloud for blood, more vengeance, more
desolation. War is hell.
--William Tecumseh Sherman

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls
the pain of stupidity.
--Frank William Leahy

ChiefJusticeThomas

Nov 14, 2004, 7:55:01 AM11/14/04

> I yearn for the sort of freedom America had before the Bush
> Administration. Spending $200 billion to install a puppet
> government, complete with martial law, in Iraq is not worth it.
> There is no freedom and democracy in Iraq.
>
> --Jeff

Poor Jeffie! Making a public ass of himself, once again!

In Baghdad, Iraqi National Security Adviser Qassem Dawoud proclaimed the
Fallujah assault - code-name Operation Al-Fajr, or "Dawn" - was
"accomplished" except for mopping up "evil pockets which we are dealing with
now."

"The number of terrorists and Saddam (Hussein) loyalists killed has reached
more than 1,000," Dawoud said.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041114/D86BA29O3.html

Dharmananda

Nov 14, 2004, 1:43:47 PM11/14/04
ChiefJusticeThomas wrote:

We weren't supposed to be in Iraq for the purpose of killing people,
remember? Come on, bot! crack out all those old unused circuits and
synapses, and remeMber back to the purpose, before all the stupid lying
started.

We went to Iraq to prevent all the killing, and potential killing, by Saddam
Hussein. Saddam is gone. Our presence there is not justified by further
killing. Every single one of the 1000 deaths that you crow stupidly about,
and the tens of thousands of civilian deaths in al Fallujah, will be held
against us, by the Iraqi people, and by the world.

NEOTARDS LIE AND DROOL PERPETUALLY OUT OF EVERY AVAILABLE ORIFICE.

Chris

Nov 15, 2004, 9:32:05 AM11/15/04
* US * wrote in message news:<ug88p0h5efiocv2bg...@4ax.com>...

> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:40:49 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:
>
> >... fool! ...
>
> Of course you are: you believe Iraq was a threat to you.

No, we believe he was a threat to the region and his own people. And
we believe that the USA has been committed to keeping him in check
since 1991. Refer to the terms of his surrender from that war and
tell me he didn't break them. We had plenty of justification for this
action.

Chris

*us*

Nov 15, 2004, 10:09:41 AM11/15/04
On 15 Nov 2004 06:32:05 -0800, chris...@hotmail.com (Chris) wrote:

>* US * wrote in message news:<ug88p0h5efiocv2bg...@4ax.com>...
>> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:40:49 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:
>> >... fool! ...
>>
>> Of course you are: you believe Iraq was a threat to you.
>

>No, we believe he was a threat to the region ...

You're mistaken yet again. Even Kuwait didn't want Bush's illegal invasion.

Iraq was no threat. You're the terrorist. You're the murderer.

The world knows it.

~ 1,189 CRISPY U.S OIL NAZIS ~

Nov 15, 2004, 3:04:41 PM11/15/04
Dharmananda wrote:

> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

Praise Jesus!

Chris

Nov 15, 2004, 5:37:20 PM11/15/04
Saddam was screwing his people behind the back of the UN, US, and the
world.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=564&e=2&u=/nm/iraq_oil_probe_dc

This was typical behavior for Saddam. He broke the conditions of
surrender and violated the terms of the oil for food program. We did
not need Kuwait's permission to get rid of Saddam. It is a question
of whether we follow through on our committments or not. Saddam
robbed his own people of $20 billion. This was something that we had
committed in 1991 and again in 1996 that we would not tolerate.

~ 1,193 STOKED U.S OIL NAZIS ~

Nov 15, 2004, 5:45:21 PM11/15/04
Saddam's gone.
Now Bush, the new Butcher of Baghdad is where we have to focus our
attention.

*us*

Nov 15, 2004, 7:28:42 PM11/15/04
On 15 Nov 2004 14:37:20 -0800, chris...@hotmail.com (Chris) wrote:

>Saddam was screwing his people ...

As Rumsfeld shook his hand.

Your fuhrer Bush is worse than Saddam.

Ask the Iraqis. You should learn what they already know.

Chris

Nov 16, 2004, 9:42:18 AM11/16/04
> As Rumsfeld shook his hand.

And refusing to shake his hand in front of the cameras would have
encouraged Saddam's cooperation?

> Your fuhrer Bush is worse than Saddam.

Yes, Bush is killing Americans by the thousands and disposing of the
bodies in mass graves. Yes, Bush is a tyrant who was not
democratically elected and who will refuse to leave the White House in
four years. He will be our dictator for the next 30 years, just like

Saddam.

> Ask the Iraqis. You should learn what they already know.
>
> On 15 Nov 2004 06:32:05 -0800, chris...@hotmail.com (Chris) wrote:
>
> >* US * wrote in message news:<ug88p0h5efiocv2bg...@4ax.com>...
> >>
> >> Of course you are: you believe Iraq was a threat to you.
> >
> >No, we believe he was a threat to the region ...
>
> You're mistaken yet again. Even Kuwait didn't want Bush's illegal invasion.

The Saudis didn't mind. Neither did Qatar. The only reason Saddam
wasn't an immediate threat to Kuwait was because of the presence of
OUR military. Kuwait was perfectly happy to let our military stay
forever protecting their border and the Iraqi no fly zones. What do
you think would have happened to Kuwait if our military had packed up
and left? Saddam would have owned Kuwait in less than five years.
Well we were happy to protect Kuwait from Saddam but Kuwait doesn't
get to dictate the terms. The UN and the US dictated the terms of
peace to Saddam and he broke every one FOR 12 YEARS. What choice was
there? The threat of force is meaningless if you don't back it up.
The world now knows that the UN is spineless and will back up none of
its own resolutions. How effective do you think the UN will be from
no one? They have made themselves as relevant in world politics as a
high school debate club.

> Iraq was no threat.

The world thought he was prior to our invasion.

LibsDrool

Nov 16, 2004, 9:46:34 AM11/16/04

"Chris" <chris...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> As Rumsfeld shook his hand.
>
> And refusing to shake his hand in front of the cameras would have
> encouraged Saddam's cooperation?

You can't debate these issues with that librul clown, Chris. Those librul
clowns really think that if they would only just shake hands with Adolph
Hitler or Joseph Stalin or Pol Pot or Lester Mattox that everything will be
fine.

Those librul clowns are fools, Chris. You know it, I know it, the American
People know it, and even librul clownboy above knows it.

*us*

Nov 16, 2004, 10:44:17 AM11/16/04
On 16 Nov 2004 06:42:18 -0800, chris...@hotmail.com (Chris) wrote:

>Yes, Bush is killing Americans ...

He's doing it with his lies, and you approve, because you're
filled with hate.

On 15 Nov 2004 14:37:20 -0800, chris...@hotmail.com (Chris) wrote:

>Saddam was screwing his people ...

As Rumsfeld shook his hand.

Your fuhrer Bush is worse than Saddam.

Ask the Iraqis. You should learn what they already know.

On 15 Nov 2004 06:32:05 -0800, chris...@hotmail.com (Chris) wrote:

>* US * wrote in message news:<ug88p0h5efiocv2bg...@4ax.com>...
>> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:40:49 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:
>> >... fool! ...
>>
>> Of course you are: you believe Iraq was a threat to you.
>
>No, we believe he was a threat to the region ...

You're mistaken yet again. Even Kuwait didn't want Bush's illegal invasion.

Iraq was no threat. You're the terrorist. You're the murderer.

The world knows it.

*us*

Nov 16, 2004, 10:45:17 AM11/16/04
On 16 Nov 2004 06:42:18 -0800, chris...@hotmail.com (Chris) wrote:

>The world thought ...

The world knew Iraq was no threat.

You didn't think at all.

That's how Bush duped you.

Jeffrey Turner

Nov 16, 2004, 11:23:41 AM11/16/04
Chris wrote:

>>As Rumsfeld shook his hand.
>
> And refusing to shake his hand in front of the cameras would have
> encouraged Saddam's cooperation?

Cooperation? He was selling Saddam WMDs during Iraq's war with
Iran.

>>Your fuhrer Bush is worse than Saddam.
>
> Yes, Bush is killing Americans by the thousands and disposing of the
> bodies in mass graves. Yes, Bush is a tyrant who was not
> democratically elected and who will refuse to leave the White House in
> four years. He will be our dictator for the next 30 years, just like
> Saddam.

100,000 dead Iraqis in eighteen months. In Fallujah they were
burying them in a soccer stadium because the US had cut off
access to the cemetery.

10,000 US troops dead or wounded, not counting an additional
25-35,000 who have had to been medevacked out to Germany.
Half the war ago the number was 8,000 but as the deployment
drags on this number can be expected to get worse.

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0404/mondo1.php

>>Ask the Iraqis. You should learn what they already know.

>>>No, we believe he was a threat to the region ...
>>
>>You're mistaken yet again. Even Kuwait didn't want Bush's illegal invasion.
>
> The Saudis didn't mind.

JEDDAH 14 Sept. (IPS) Iran and Saudi Arabia reiterated
Saturday their opposition to American possible and probable
attack on neighbouring Iraq, saying any attack on Iraq would
cause “irreparable damage on the Iraqi people and neighbouring
states”.

http://www.iran-press-service.com/articles_2002/Sept_2002/khatami_abdollah_14902.htm

> Neither did Qatar.

Posted on Wed, Aug. 28, 2002

Qatar also opposes military action, adding to dissent

SUPPORT FOR SADDAM GROWS IN ARAB WORLD, ISOLATING AMERICA'S
POSITION IN THE REGION

By Michael Slackman

Los Angeles Times

CAIRO, Egypt - Qatar's foreign minister ended a two-day visit to
Baghdad on Tuesday during which he added his nation's voice to
the growing chorus of opposition in the Arab world to a U.S.
invasion of Iraq.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/world/3953772.htm?1c

> The only reason Saddam
> wasn't an immediate threat to Kuwait was because of the presence of
> OUR military. Kuwait was perfectly happy to let our military stay
> forever protecting their border and the Iraqi no fly zones. What do
> you think would have happened to Kuwait if our military had packed up
> and left? Saddam would have owned Kuwait in less than five years.
> Well we were happy to protect Kuwait from Saddam but Kuwait doesn't
> get to dictate the terms. The UN and the US dictated the terms of
> peace to Saddam and he broke every one FOR 12 YEARS. What choice was
> there? The threat of force is meaningless if you don't back it up.
> The world now knows that the UN is spineless and will back up none of
> its own resolutions. How effective do you think the UN will be from
> no one? They have made themselves as relevant in world politics as a
> high school debate club.
>
>>Iraq was no threat.
>
> The world thought he was prior to our invasion.

Uh, no, world opinion ran heavily against the invasion. Check
out the map in the upper right corner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwide_government_positions_on_war_on_Iraq

Jeffrey Turner

Nov 16, 2004, 11:29:13 AM11/16/04
Jeffrey Turner wrote:

Here's the blown-up version of that map:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Country_positions_Iraq_war.png

Chris

Nov 16, 2004, 1:29:42 PM11/16/04
> Saddam's gone.
> Now Bush, the new Butcher of Baghdad is where we have to focus our
> attention.

We will leave Iraq as soon as we can restore order. Bush will leave
of his own volition. The terrorists in Iraq don't like the idea of
democratic elections. The terrorists don't want us to leave. They
want to fight us. If they wanted for us to leave or wanted democratic
elections, they would quit fighting.

Explain one thing to me. If the Iraqis want us to leave so bad, why
are they fighting? We want to get the hell out ASAP but we can't
while the country is in chaos. The answer is that the people fighting
are the people scared of a democratic Iraq. The longer they fight,
the longer they can delay democracy in Iraq. Now who might be scared
of a democratic Iraq? Well Iraqi warlords for one. Another
possibility would be terrorists from outside the country.

10 years from now, do you think the majority of Iraqi's will think
they are better off since they have been freed from under Saddam's
boot?

~ 1,197 TOASTY OIL NAZIS ~

Nov 16, 2004, 1:48:05 PM11/16/04
Chris wrote:

> > Saddam's gone.
> > Now Bush, the new Butcher of Baghdad is where we have to focus our
> > attention.
>
> We will leave Iraq as soon as we can restore order.

Committing genocide won't restore order.

> Bush will leave
> of his own volition.

When enough his Oil Nazis get killed & blown off limbs...

> The terrorists in Iraq don't like the idea of
> democratic elections.

Go ahead. Insult your intelligence by calling the Iraqis terrorists.
It show how dumb you are.

~ 1,197 TOASTY OIL NAZIS ~

Nov 16, 2004, 2:15:11 PM11/16/04
Chris wrote:

> > Saddam's gone.
> > Now Bush, the new Butcher of Baghdad is where we have to focus our
> > attention.
>
> We will leave Iraq as soon as we can restore order.

Committing genocide won't restore order.

> Bush will leave
> of his own volition.

When enough of his Oil Nazis get killed & blown off limbs...

> The terrorists in Iraq don't like the idea of
> democratic elections.

Go ahead. Insult your intelligence by calling the Iraqis terrorists.
It releals how dumb you are.

*us*

Nov 16, 2004, 2:47:33 PM11/16/04

>Here's the blown-up version of that map:
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Country_positions_Iraq_war.png
>

>--Jeff
>
>--
>It is only those who have neither
>fired a shot nor heard the shrieks
>and groans of the wounded who cry
>aloud for blood, more vengeance, more
>desolation. War is hell.
>--William Tecumseh Sherman
>
>Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls
>the pain of stupidity.
>--Frank William Leahy

Excellent rebuttal. Thanks for posting.

Jeffrey Turner

Nov 16, 2004, 3:28:10 PM11/16/04
Chris wrote:

>>Saddam's gone.
>>Now Bush, the new Butcher of Baghdad is where we have to focus our
>>attention.
>

> We will leave Iraq as soon as we can restore order. Bush will leave
> of his own volition. The terrorists in Iraq don't like the idea of
> democratic elections. The terrorists don't want us to leave. They
> want to fight us. If they wanted for us to leave or wanted democratic
> elections, they would quit fighting.

Right, that's why the US has built fourteen permanent military
bases, because their just itching to leave.

> Explain one thing to me. If the Iraqis want us to leave so bad, why
> are they fighting? We want to get the hell out ASAP but we can't
> while the country is in chaos. The answer is that the people fighting
> are the people scared of a democratic Iraq. The longer they fight,
> the longer they can delay democracy in Iraq. Now who might be scared
> of a democratic Iraq? Well Iraqi warlords for one. Another
> possibility would be terrorists from outside the country.

All twenty foreigners captured in Fallujah?

By democratic you mean a puppet government that supports the US
and Israel and goes along with all the "free market" economics
that allows foreign corporations to loot Iraq, right?

> 10 years from now, do you think the majority of Iraqi's will think
> they are better off since they have been freed from under Saddam's
> boot?

The 100,000 who have died since the invasion won't be. I
suppose if the US kills off all those who don't want to be
under military occupation then those who are left will be
happy - or they will be shot.

Jim Austin

Nov 16, 2004, 4:46:21 PM11/16/04
Jeffrey Turner wrote:

> Jim Austin wrote:
> > Jeffrey Turner wrote:

> >>You mean Iraq will be a free country after they expel the
> >>American military occupation.
> >

> > Turner yearns for the sort of freedom Iraq had before America's occupation.
>
> I yearn for the sort of freedom America had before the Bush
> Administration.

He wants terrorists free to strike with impunity.

> Spending $200 billion to install a puppet government,...

Turner would regard any government more civilized than that of Saddam
Hussein as a puppet government.

> ...complete with martial law, in Iraq is not worth it.

Turner doesn't consider anything inconveniencing dictators and
terrorists as worth it.

> There is no freedom and democracy in Iraq.

Turner's real grievance is that there is more freedom and democracy in
Iraq now than under Saddam Hussein.

<Snip> The rest.

Jim Austin

Nov 16, 2004, 4:52:59 PM11/16/04
~ GRIM REAPER ~ wrote:

> Jim Austin wrote:
>
> > ~ GRIM REAPER ~ <KARMA@DEATH_SOUP.COM> wrote:

> >>That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...
> >

> > Yes. Time to strap dynamite onto children to kill more Americans.
>

> Of the 100,000+ people (and counting)...

Numbers that turned out to be bogus.

> ...Bush murdered for oil so far,...

This guy prefers that oil revenues be used to support terrorist
activities.

>...40,000 were kids.

More bogus numbers.

> Too bad they weren't strapped with explosives to take out some bloodthirsty
> yanks before they met their inevitable slaughter.

This guy is a bloodthirsty terrorist. He wants a government that
itself becomes an instrument of terror.

> If the enemy is going to kill you take some of them with you...

This guy is the enemy. He shares the hatred for life and lust for
death of the terrorists he fervently supports.

Jeffrey Turner

Nov 16, 2004, 8:59:15 PM11/16/04
Jim Austin wrote:
> Jeffrey Turner wrote:
>>Jim Austin wrote:

>>>Turner yearns for the sort of freedom Iraq had before America's occupation.
>>
>>I yearn for the sort of freedom America had before the Bush
>>Administration.
>
> He wants terrorists free to strike with impunity.

That was under Bush.

>>Spending $200 billion to install a puppet government,...
>
> Turner would regard any government more civilized than that of Saddam
> Hussein as a puppet government.

The US fiddled and fuddled and now have an excellent excuse not
to have elections. But you think Iraq, under a military
occupation, is free and democratic.

>>...complete with martial law, in Iraq is not worth it.
>
> Turner doesn't consider anything inconveniencing dictators and
> terrorists as worth it.

Saddam was a good friend of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.
Haven't you seen the photo of Rumsfeld shaking his hand? Don't
you know that Halliburton, under Cheney, had contracts with him?

>>There is no freedom and democracy in Iraq.
>
> Turner's real grievance is that there is more freedom and democracy in
> Iraq now than under Saddam Hussein.

Oh yeah. Sure there is. Martial law and armed invasions of
their cities.

Bouillabaisse 4

Nov 17, 2004, 5:46:36 AM11/17/04
wrote:

>Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

Paging Dr Ashcroft, Paging Dr Ashcroft, Paging Dr Ashcroft,

Jim Austin

Nov 17, 2004, 5:51:54 PM11/17/04
Jeffrey Turner wrote:

> Jim Austin wrote:
> > Jeffrey Turner wrote:

> >>I yearn for the sort of freedom America had before the Bush
> >>Administration.
> >
> > He wants terrorists free to strike with impunity.
>
> That was under Bush.

No. Under Bush, terrorist are prevented from striking with impunity.
That's why Turner hates Bush.

> >>Spending $200 billion to install a puppet government,...
> >
> > Turner would regard any government more civilized than that of Saddam
> > Hussein as a puppet government.
>
> The US fiddled and fuddled and now have an excellent excuse not
> to have elections. But you think Iraq, under a military
> occupation, is free and democratic.

More so than under Saddam Hussein whose rule Turner obviously prefers.

> >>...complete with martial law, in Iraq is not worth it.
> >
> > Turner doesn't consider anything inconveniencing dictators and
> > terrorists as worth it.

Turner does not contest this, rather:

> Saddam was a good friend of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.
> Haven't you seen the photo of Rumsfeld shaking his hand? Don't
> you know that Halliburton, under Cheney, had contracts with him?

None of that means that Hussein should be able to support terrorist
organizations, attack his neighbors, oppress his own people and shoot
at U.S. and British planes with impunity.

> >>There is no freedom and democracy in Iraq.
> >
> > Turner's real grievance is that there is more freedom and democracy in
> > Iraq now than under Saddam Hussein.
>
> Oh yeah. Sure there is. Martial law and armed invasions of
> their cities.

Turner continues to weep for a fallen dictator.

Jeffrey Turner

Nov 18, 2004, 8:30:46 AM11/18/04
Jim Austin wrote:
> Jeffrey Turner wrote:
>>Jim Austin wrote:

>>>He wants terrorists free to strike with impunity.
>>
>>That was under Bush.
>
> No. Under Bush, terrorist are prevented from striking with impunity.
> That's why Turner hates Bush.

They hit the twin towers and Pentagon under Bush, how much
impunity do you want? Bush has refused to force chemical
companies that could endanger a million people each to increase
the security of their facilities, has underfunded first
responders and port security and has expressed a disinterest in
finding Osama bin Laden. How has that prevented terrorists from
doing anything? Meanwhile, attacking Iraq has boosted Al
Qaeda's recruiting and the number of terrorist attacks around
the world was up last year.

>>>Turner would regard any government more civilized than that of Saddam
>>>Hussein as a puppet government.
>>
>>The US fiddled and fuddled and now have an excellent excuse not
>>to have elections. But you think Iraq, under a military
>>occupation, is free and democratic.
>
> More so than under Saddam Hussein whose rule Turner obviously prefers.

Did Saddam Hussein launch full-scale military assaults against
Iraqi cities?

>>>Turner doesn't consider anything inconveniencing dictators and
>>>terrorists as worth it.
>
> Turner does not contest this, rather:

It was a contemptible piece of garbage propaganda, installing a
puppet regime that imposes martial law is just exchanging one
dictator for another. Bush has been Al Qaeda's best recruiting
tool, why do you think that's an inconvenience?

>>Saddam was a good friend of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.
>>Haven't you seen the photo of Rumsfeld shaking his hand? Don't
>>you know that Halliburton, under Cheney, had contracts with him?
>
> None of that means that Hussein should be able to support terrorist
> organizations, attack his neighbors, oppress his own people and shoot
> at U.S. and British planes with impunity.

Oh, please. Hussein had no cooperative relationship with Al
Qaeda. None of his neighbors was worried about being attacked
and only Kuwait didn't oppose the invasion. Allawi and the US
military are doing a pretty good job of oppressing the Iraqi
people. Ya think if Iraqi fighter planes routinely flew over
America they wouldn't get shot at?

>>>Turner's real grievance is that there is more freedom and democracy in
>>>Iraq now than under Saddam Hussein.
>>
>>Oh yeah. Sure there is. Martial law and armed invasions of
>>their cities.
>
> Turner continues to weep for a fallen dictator.

You continue to disregard the last year and a half worth of reality.