Radionuclide Blankets United States; Authorities Insist Levels Are Harmless

Tesla

Mar 22, 2011, 5:17:07 PM3/22/11

Radioactive Xenon 133 from stricken Fukushima nuclear plant will cover
most of the planet.

Contradicting Barack Obama's assertion last week that radiation from
Japan's stricken Fukushima nuclear plant would not even reach Hawaii,
the mainland United States has been blanketed with radioactive Xenon 133
particles, while spent nuclear fuel pools at Fukushima have now reached
boiling point and threaten to spew out more radioactive smoke.

Although health authorities insist that levels of the radionuclide Xenon
133 that have been measured are harmless, claims that such radiation
would dissolve over the Pacific have been proven completely inaccurate.
Indeed, the latest charts show that fallout from Fukushima will not just
smother the United States, but most of the globe.

The chart below from the Central Institute for Meteorology and
Geodynamics (ZAMG) shows the spread of Xenon 133 emitted from the
Fukushima plant:

http://zamg.ac.at/pict/aktuell/20110321_fuku_Xenon-Simulation.gif

The following chart, from the Norwegian Institute for Air Research, also
shows the spread of Xenon 133 across the United States:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqP1sNPFPw

Although Xenon has been released globally, it is considered a far more
inert and harmless form of radioactivity in comparison to the far more
dangerous iodine-131, caesium-134 and caesium-137.

The next chart, produced by the French Institute for Radiological
Protection and Nuclear Safety and Meteo France, shows the dispersion of
the more dangerous caesium-137 particles from Fukushima on a global scale:

http://tinyurl.com/66y7w2m

It is important to stress that health authorities insist levels of all
four of the radioactive isotopes being released from Fukushima, namely
Xenon 133, iodine-131, caesium-134 and caesium-137 are harmless to
people living outside of the Fukushima exclusion zone. However, those
assurances were not adequate to prevent the U.S. military from preparing
the, "Mandatory evacuation of thousands of American troops and their
families in Japan out of concern over rising radiation levels", reports CNN.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/03/21/japan.military.evacuation/

Despite its apparent harmlessness at current levels, the very fact that
such radiation is currently smothering the entire United States
completely contradicts assurances made last week by President Barack
Obama that the radiation from Fukushima was set to dissipate before it
reached Hawaii, never mind the mainland U.S.

"Obama told KDKA-TV of Pittsburgh that experts have assured him that a
nuclear release from Japan will dissipate by the time it gets to Hawaii,
much less the U.S. mainland", USA Today reported on March 15. Just days
later, reports emerged of small amounts of radiation hitting California.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/03/obama-not-worried-that-japan-radiation-will-reach-us/1

As we have documented, given the habitual nature of both the Japanese
and the U.S. government in deceiving people as to the safety of the air
we breathe, the fact that distrust has reigned amidst panic buying of
potassium iodide and geiger counters is completely understandable.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/u-s-government-cannot-be-trusted-on-radiation-plume.html

Radiation from Fukushima has now been detected as far north-east as
British Columbia in Canada . . .

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Small%2Bamounts%2BJapanese%2Bradiation%2Bdetected/4483318/story.html

and Iceland in Scandinavia, with mainland Europe set to be hit over the
coming 24 hours.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/22/japan-quake-ctbto-radiation-idUSLDE72L1GU20110322?pageNumber=2

Today the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said that radiation
was still being spewed from Fukushima and that they were unclear of its
source.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/22/us-japan-nuclear-iaea-radiation-idUSTRE72L4LG20110322

An obvious answer would be the pools holding deadly spent nuclear fuel
rods, which according to the latest reports have begun to boil as
efforts to cool them down continue to fail, despite Japanese authorities
and the global mainstream media continuing to claim that the worst of
the problem is over.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23934323-nuclear-water-at-japanese-reactor-hits-boiling-point.do

Source:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/radionuclide-blankets-united-states-authorities-insist-levels-are-harmless.html

-

Well, between this and chemtrails, I think it damned obvious NWO wants
baby boomers to get sick and die so they don't have to pay them back any
of those FICA dollars. And on the way out most will suck down chemo
believing it will help (over 95% failure rate) as a boon to big pharma.
Boomers will use up all their savings/home equity on slash/burn/poison
alleged cures so they have nothing to pass on to their kids/grand kids
who are destined to be NWO slaves unless the tides turn in a drastic
fashion – might just happen.

I'm not sure if this is my imagination or not, but I have strange
tingling/slight burning sensations on my skin lately. Does anyone else
feel the effects of the rads OR am I just reacting to the info?

JosieWales

-

I'm sure you're just reacting to the info.

Now me, my entire body to the flesh and bones does the
tingling/burning/stinging among a feeling of being crushed to death
daily from pharma toxicity. So I wouldn't know the difference.

Just release the gas already you fkers. Why prolong the misery. Oh wait,
because you need to make money off of those that are dying.

Scum sucking parasites, God will give you a double dose of what you give
to us innocents for to long now.

BiGpharmakillZ

-

I have felt those same effects Josie. Like you, I am hopeful that it is
merely psychosomatic.

CrisisJones

Uno Hu

Mar 23, 2011, 10:34:10 PM3/23/11

Tesla <nic...@nicotesla.net> wrote in message

For a democrat, Obama lies an aaawlful lot.
Squinting my eyes a bit, he sort of looks like nother neocon.

Harold Burton

Mar 23, 2011, 10:49:36 PM3/23/11
In article <fJudnQfIrfk5MBfQ...@giganews.com>,
"Uno Hu" <lora...@cs.com> wrote: