WARNING TO AMERICA - Must watch speech by Geert Wilders

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Aug 8, 2010, 8:20:16 PM8/8/10
Forwarded message from Dinesh K. Agrawal

Warning to America: Must watch speech of Geert Wilders

Sunday, August 8, 2010

This speech by a Dutch Parliamentarian (who may become Prime Minister
of Netherlands) was delivered in USA recently. It is in two parts and
must watch.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/videos-features/geert-wilders-warning-to-america-1/

http://www.faithfreedom.org/videos-features/geert-wilders-warning-to-america/

End of forwarded message from Dinesh K. Agrawal

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Aug 8, 2010, 8:22:30 PM8/8/10
Forwarded message from Kuru

His speech is most valuable even if he does not become the prime
minister of Netherlands.

End of forwarded message from Kuru

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Aug 8, 2010, 10:04:15 PM8/8/10
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 00:22:30 GMT,
Jay Stevens wrote:

[ ... ]

> His speech is most valuable even if he does not become
> the prime minister of Netherlands.

Uh-oh. Whenever JAY STEVENS thinks something is
wothwhile, it almost ALWAYS is GARBAGE.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

••• Rest in Peace •••
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)

www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry
www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
www.TravelForPay.org -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!

fanabba

Aug 9, 2010, 11:09:26 AM8/9/10
On Aug 8, 7:22 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.

Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> Forwarded message from Kuru
>
> His speech is most valuable even if he does not become the prime
> minister of Netherlands.
>
> End of forwarded message from Kuru
>

> > Forwarded message from Dinesh K. Agrawal
>
> > Warning to America: Must watch speech of Geert Wilders
>
> > Sunday, August 8, 2010
>
> > This speech by a Dutch Parliamentarian (who may become Prime Minister
> > of Netherlands) was delivered in USA recently. It is in two parts and
> > must watch.
>
> >http://www.faithfreedom.org/videos-features/geert-wilders-warning-to-...
> > /
>
> >http://www.faithfreedom.org/videos-features/geert-wilders-warning-to-...

> > End of forwarded message from Dinesh K. Agrawal
>
> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti- Hide quoted text -

A DVD called "Islam Rising" sold by the Christian Action Network
contains the speech by Geert Wilders and also the movie Fitna made by
Wilders.