Young Female Black Republican, Angela McGlowan Says ACORN Is A Wing Of Democratic Party, And Obama Has Long-Time Close Connections With This Nefarious Group

1 view

Crap Detector

Sep 16, 2009, 10:36:58 AM9/16/09
Democrats can't holler "racist" here as Ms. McGlowan is a black herself.
Last night on Fox News,she said that Obama as a community organizer worked
for and with the corrupt and criminal ACORN in Chicago even before he was a
state senator. On his Monday night program Glenn Beck showed Obama
addressing a large assembly of ACORN workers and using the pronoun "we" to
emphasize his close connection with the organization and their political
goals.

--
"Republics decline into democracies and
democracies degenerate into despotism".--Aristotle

lab~rat >:-)

Sep 16, 2009, 12:34:48 PM9/16/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:36:58 -0400, "Crap Detector"
<dete...@utopia.com> puked:

>Democrats can't holler "racist" here as Ms. McGlowan is a black herself.
>Last night on Fox News,she said that Obama as a community organizer worked
>for and with the corrupt and criminal ACORN in Chicago even before he was a
>state senator. On his Monday night program Glenn Beck showed Obama
>addressing a large assembly of ACORN workers and using the pronoun "we" to
>emphasize his close connection with the organization and their political
>goals.

She's obviously an Uncle Tom.
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?