Re: Obama's Birth certificate may be determined to be forged

repo

Oct 28, 2008, 7:58:02 PM10/28/08
On Oct 28, 3:38 pm, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
> THE-MAG...@webtv.net wrote:
> > Complete with all technical details...
>
> >http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/atlas-exclusi...
>
> I have no doubt it's forged.  His birth certificate is Kenyan.
>
> The Hawaiian birth certificate has been accepted his entire life, and
> never been questioned until now.  He refuses to produce it, so it
> doesn't exist.

The Illegal alien Obama should go home, try and fix his homeland
Kenyan constitution, and leave the US Constitution and Americans
alone.

Bert Byfield

Oct 28, 2008, 8:14:36 PM10/28/08
>> I have no doubt it's forged.  His birth certificate is Kenyan.

A bare-faced lie.

>> The Hawaiian birth certificate has been accepted his entire life,
>> and never been questioned until now.  He refuses to produce it,
>> so it doesn't exist.

And you think you are the only one who knows this crap?

> The Illegal alien Obama should go home, try and fix his homeland
> Kenyan constitution, and leave the US Constitution and Americans
> alone.

Thank you, Karl Rove. What would an American election be without slime?

Mark C

Oct 28, 2008, 8:35:49 PM10/28/08

"repo" <kcaj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

*****************

Silly idiot...those of you who wish to uphold the Constitution in your
narrow minded & thinly veiled ways...you perplex me...

Does not one of the basic tenets of our society suggest that the "burden of
proof" is upon the accuser? You suggest Obama was born in Kenya, you prove
it. If you can't, then shut the fuck up.

You accuse and then require the accused to prove that YOUR allegations are
wrong. He doesn't fucking have to, you get it? I wouldn't waste the time on
this witch hunt either. Find your fucking Holy Grail, and you have a case,
until then you're a fucking idiot trying to qualify sparrows...$$ to Monty
Python.

Rub your 2 brain cells together and ponder that for the millisecond level
halflife your thought process is capable of...

Mark in MD