Shame on the liberal media for CHICKENWINGING McCain. BIG BROTHER OBAMA IS WATCHING YOU!!!

Rage Against the Obamachine!

Oct 21, 2008, 4:52:44 PM10/21/08

Hugo Chavez's Education Policy is shared by Bill Ayers, and Bill
Ayers' Education Policy is shared by Barack Obama. It's all about
indoctrination.

Bill Ayers went down to Venezuela to praise Chavez's educational
policy of turning children into radicals. And, Obama co-chaired Bill
Ayers's program of turning Illinois kids into leftwing anti-
Americans. The Left in this country have been doing this for 30 yrs,
and the end result is the bratty stupid Obamaniacs we see today. They
are to Obama what Red Guards were to Mao and teenyboppers were to the
Beatles. Mindless fanatics.

Some people support Obama because he’s said to be ‘intelligent,
elegant, worldly, sophisticated, charismatic, etc’. Personally, I
find him pompous, arrogant, haughty, overbearing, precious, shady,
spoiled, self-promoting, annoying, two-faced, pampered, and
pathologically self-absorbed, self-centered, and self-obsesssed.

They say he cares about The People. Mao said the same thing. With
love and caring like that, who needs hate and abuse.

--------------------------------------

Big Brother Obama Is Watching You!! Obama gains total control of
Media!!

Only totalitarian demagogues had the kind of power Obama has gained
over the media. With over 600 million dollars, he has bought up just
about all the TV time in Swing States. On top of that, he has the
Shoeshine Media kissing worshipping and promoting him and kissing his
ass. Obama has more control over the media than Rupert Murdoch and
Ted Turner combined. He OWNS the TV in swing states like Kim Jong Il
owns North Korean TV, like the Castros own Cuban TV, like Hugo Chavez
owns Venezuelan TV, like Chinese Communist Party owns Chinese TV, like
Saddam Hussein once owned Iraqi TV. Outspending McCain 6 to 1, Obama
is like the Big Brother in “1984” who’s always watching you from TV
ads and posters. And, he’s ALWAYS talking to you from countless radio
ads. I guess Fairness Doctrine doesn’t matter when it comes to totally
outgunning your opponent thru ads 6 to 1. In Swing States, Obama
always watches and talks to you 24/7. It is a form of mind-control.
NO political or media figure in American history had this much control
and domination of the media. Never. Obama has even taken over Video
Games. Maybe he’ll even take over Cheerios cereal. As president, his
face will be on every page of every text book.

You’d think the media would counter-balance Big Brother Obama
domination for the sake of fairness and balance, but forget it. The
media have become Obama’s ministry of propaganda. The media are
holding John McCain’s arms and legs while Obama is punching and
kicking McCain. McCain is getting it worse than during the days in
the Hanoi Hilton. Of course, the media sided with the radical left
anti-Americans back then too. The media gave cover to Vietnamese
communists who said US POWs were not being tortured. All the
channels have become OBC—Obama Broadcasting Channel.

Suppose Obama had become President in 2000. Suppose 9/11 happened and
Wright said God Damn America!!!! Would Obama-as-President have left
the Trinity Church and disowned/denounced Wright?

Of course not. If Obama as Illinois Senator didn’t denounce what
Wright said/did on 9/11, why would he have done so as President?

Obama says he wants to take care of us. Hey Obama, we are NOT
children. WE CAN TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES WITH OUR OWN MONEY!!

Don't let Obama BUY YOUR VOTE by offering you free cash--taken from
earners. Don't sell your integrity and dignity as an American for
free cash. Only welfare bums do that, the kind of people recruited
by
Acorn. We are proud Americans.
----------------

Michael Ramirez should draw a cartoon of Obama punching and kicking
McCain as the latter is being 'chickenwinged' by the leftwing media.
Meanwhile Palin comes to the rescue with her shotgun.

clouddreamer

Oct 21, 2008, 5:02:42 PM10/21/08
Rage Against the Obamachine! wrote:
> Hugo Chavez's Education Policy is shared by Bill Ayers, and Bill
> Ayers' Education Policy is shared by Barack Obama. It's all about
> indoctrination.

Pew has Obama at 52% and McCain at 38%. So, repeat after me:

"President Obama"

There. Try it one more time:

"President Obama"

Now, see...that wasn't so hard, was it?

..

--

We must change the way we live,
or the climate will do it for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oCYW4ScUnw

Gumby

Oct 21, 2008, 5:30:24 PM10/21/08
On Oct 21, 4:02 pm, clouddreamer <S...@Climate.change.now.ca> wrote:
> Rage Against the Obamachine! wrote:
>
> > Hugo Chavez's Education Policy is shared by Bill Ayers, and Bill
> > Ayers' Education Policy is shared by Barack Obama. It's all about
> > indoctrination.
>
> Pew has Obama at 52% and McCain at 38%. So, repeat after me:
>
> "President Obama"
>
> There. Try it one more time:
>
> "President Obama"
>
> Now, see...that wasn't so hard, was it?

With every passing piece of trip that you post, the reputation of the
Canadian military plummets. (if, in fact, you aren't lying about your
past involvement with them)

felonio...@aol.com

Oct 21, 2008, 6:36:58 PM10/21/08
On Oct 21, 2:02 pm, clouddreamer <S...@Climate.change.now.ca> wrote:
> Rage Against the Obamachine! wrote:
>
> > Hugo Chavez's Education Policy is shared by Bill Ayers, and Bill
> > Ayers' Education Policy is shared by Barack Obama. It's all about
> > indoctrination.
>
> Pew has Obama at 52% and McCain at 38%.

And not one of those %'s are you :(

So, repeat after me:

> "President Obama"
>
> There. Try it one more time:
>
> "President Obama"
>
> Now, see...that wasn't so hard, was it?

Failure to address the topic noted. Continue running, failure :)

William December Starr

Oct 21, 2008, 7:46:17 PM10/21/08
In article <95dbe527-de68-4bd6...@y71g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,

"Rage Against the Obamachine!" <john_...@live.com> said:

> Bill Ayers went down to Venezuela to praise Chavez's educational
> policy of turning children into radicals. And, Obama co-chaired
> Bill Ayers's program of turning Illinois kids into leftwing

> anti-Americans. The Left in this country have been doing this for

> 30 yrs, and the end result is the bratty stupid Obamaniacs we see
> today. They are to Obama what Red Guards were to Mao and
> teenyboppers were to the Beatles. Mindless fanatics.

Not at all like you, of course.

-- wds