Hillary says she eats hot peppers

Osiris88

Feb 10, 2008, 8:23:54 PM2/10/08
Haha. Pretty savvy way to appeal to Hispanics.

Raymond

Feb 10, 2008, 8:27:10 PM2/10/08
On Feb 10, 8:23�pm, Osiris88 <inde...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Haha. �Pretty savvy way to appeal to Hispanics.

And ice cream dealers. " Come on ice cream."

Osiris88

Feb 10, 2008, 8:31:10 PM2/10/08

I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream!

Witziges Rätsel

Feb 11, 2008, 7:57:33 AM2/11/08

"Osiris88" <ind...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Haha. Pretty savvy way to appeal to Hispanics.

She switched from coffee to tea, too. Does this mean she's
dumping Brazilian Americans and luring the Asian vote?

Patriot Games

Feb 11, 2008, 9:50:37 AM2/11/08
"Osiris88" <ind...@gmail.com> wrote in message

She was referring to the lesbian dancer who's stage name is Hot Peppers.

HarryNadds

Feb 11, 2008, 10:08:22 AM2/11/08

I'd bet her starfish looks like she sat on a hand grenade.Hemorroids
so long they crack like a whip when she farts.