I Was Spit on When I Returned From Vietnam

2 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

ClintMonroe

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 17:54:5026.01.03
an

I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and noticed the thread
yesterday about people spitting on Vietnam vets when they returned to the
United States after fighting in Vietnam.
It did happen to me as a matter of fact in Hollywood California April 1970. I
wasn't dressed in my uniform but my haircut gave me away as a Marine. Two
hippie like(unwashed hair, B.O.) guys and a girl approched me on Hollywood
Blvd. and asked me in a sarcastic way about killing women and children. I
ignored them at first but they persisted and just before walking away from me
one of the guys spit on my chest.
That was the point where I stopped ignoring them. I hit the one who had spit on
me square in the nose and he hit the ground screaming and crying like a woman
as the other two ran away with horrified looks on their faces.
I walked about a block and a half up the street when from the direction I had
come, the guy and girl who had run away came with a cop. They were going on
about how I had attacked their buddy and all . The cop asked me what had
happened, I told him about the spitting part and he laughed and let me go.
You should have seen the look on the other two's faces as I walked away. It
was priceless to say the least.

You can believe what you want but stuff like that did happen back then.

David

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 19:10:5126.01.03
an
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:43:13 GMT, "Kris Baker"
<kris....@prodigyy.net> wrote:

>"ClintMonroe" <clint...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> You can believe what you want but stuff like that did happen
>> back then.
>

>NONE of the 1970s era veterans I know, were spit on (including my
>husband). I've asked them. They laughed. I asked them if they
>knew anyone personally who'd been spit on, and none said "yes".
>
>While I'm sure it happened to a few people,

I agree. Lars though was saying yesterday that it NEVER happened.

Guess he monitored every Vietnam veteran that returned home from the
war.

David

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 19:15:1026.01.03
an

> You can believe what you want but stuff like that did happen back then.

LOL! That is a hilarious story about the cop letting you go! I bet
the look on the liberals faces was priceless as you walked away.

I believe you about this incident. While I'm not saying it happened to
every vet, I don't have my head stuck up my ass like Lars Eighner does
who says it NEVER happened to any Vietnam veteran.

Liberals like Lars tend to be in denial about a lot of stuff.

Lars Eighner

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 19:27:2526.01.03
an
In our last episode,
<3e347891...@news.chartertn.net>,
the lovely and talented David (David)
broadcast on alt.true-crime:

As I have said, I don't doubt that sometime in the last
thirty years some Vietnam vet has been spat on by someone,
somewhere - possibly by ex-wives trying to collect child
support.

What never happened was Vietnam vets being spit on by
anti-war demonstrators. This is as much an urban myth as
bra burning.

--
Lars Eighner -finger for geek code- eig...@io.com http://www.io.com/~eighner/
"Shhh! Be vewwy, vewwy quiet! I'm hunting Muswims!"

ClintMonroe

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 19:49:0126.01.03
an

> What never happened was Vietnam vets being spit on by
> anti-war demonstrators. This is as much an urban myth as
> bra burning.

I don't know about bra burning, but I was spit on by strangers in the street
when I returned from Vietnam. I also know of one other who was spit on by war
protestors in a different incident.

You weren't there. How do you know what happened?

D.G. Porter

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 19:50:3626.01.03
an
ClintMonroe wrote:

> I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and noticed the thread
> yesterday about people spitting on Vietnam vets when they returned to the
> United States after fighting in Vietnam.
> It did happen to me as a matter of fact in Hollywood California April 1970.

As I said, and as someone who took part in protests and demonstrations,
only a few clowns did this.
The guys who deserved to be spat upon were Westmoreland and his kind,
hiding in Washington. Not guys who got dirty.
Except assholes like Calley...

David Walker

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 19:55:0926.01.03
an
Yes, you punched him. This is why I think it was a rare occurance. If I spat
on a soldier, I would expect a heartfelt fight. Few people are looking for a
fight, especially one they will probably lose. Back then I had long hair,
but I wasn't stupid and neither were my friends (well, some of them).
Besides, plenty of people were drafted around 1970. Why spit on a draftee? I
felt sorry for guys with short hair. Most of them didn't want it.

"ClintMonroe" <clint...@aol.com> wrote in message

David

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 19:56:2726.01.03
an
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:16:13 -0600, "Linda Griffith"
<grif...@charter.net> wrote:

>"Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyy.net> wrote in message news:ko_Y9.220> But
>so what? If I'd had a son of draft-age in that era, I'd have
>> financed his way to Canada (or done like Mel Gibson's father,
>> and moved my family to Australia). I'm serious. I believe
>> in defending one's country - but I do not believe in sacrificing
>> young people in the name of "the domino theory".
>>
>> Kris
>
>I bet you're going to get a lot of flak about what you wrote, but you're not
>alone. When our son was "of age", there was no draft; but Cliff and I
>discussed what we would do if the draft were reinstated, and we agreed that
>we would get him to Canada. I think it's one thing if the US is attacked;
>but if we're fighting someone else's war (to make them be like us?) or
>attacking a country on our own, that's entirely different.

Would what your son might have wanted made any difference?

Maybe he didn't want to run to Canada like a coward.

Republicunt

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 20:08:4126.01.03
an

The cop should have executed the commie trash. I think cops should be
allowed to take out liberals and other traitors to our nation.

David

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 20:14:5526.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:50:36 GMT, "D.G. Porter"
<dgpo...@NOSPAMMERSpacbell.naught> wrote:

>ClintMonroe wrote:
>>
>> I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and noticed the thread
>> yesterday about people spitting on Vietnam vets when they returned to the
>> United States after fighting in Vietnam.
>> It did happen to me as a matter of fact in Hollywood California April 1970.
>
>As I said, and as someone who took part in protests and demonstrations,
>only a few clowns did this.

Your fellow liberal Lars claims that it never happened though.

David

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 20:18:1326.01.03
an

I bet it was funny when he punched him and the whiney little liberal
hit the ground screaming like a woman! I would have loved to have seen
that.

David Walker

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 20:18:5826.01.03
an
As indicated in the story below, this happened not as the soldier was
returning, but in the streets. The urban myth of returning Viet Vets being
spat upon in the airport as they are first returning is easily disproved, as
the vast majority of vets returned via military airports and facilities. No
hippies could be there to spit on them.

"ClintMonroe" <clint...@aol.com> wrote in message

David

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 20:26:1826.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:18:58 GMT, "David Walker"
<dwal...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>As indicated in the story below, this happened not as the soldier was
>returning, but in the streets. The urban myth of returning Viet Vets being
>spat upon in the airport as they are first returning is easily disproved, as
>the vast majority of vets returned via military airports and facilities. No
>hippies could be there to spit on them.

LOL!! I've heard it ALL now. What fucking difference does it matter
what the location was?

So what you are saying is that as long as it didn't happen at the
airport it was OK for liberals to spit on soldiers? Thanks for
clearing up the liberal position regarding spitting on soldiers Davey.

Josh Dougherty

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 20:35:4526.01.03
an
"ClintMonroe" <clint...@aol.com> wrote in message

How does he know you're not lying?

Josh

Urchin

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 20:48:2626.01.03
an

> >On 26 Jan 2003 22:54:50 GMT, clint...@aol.com (ClintMonroe) wrote:
> >

> >The cop should have executed the commie trash. I think cops should be
> >allowed to take out liberals and other traitors to our nation.

Like the taliban was allowed to beat women in the street for not
wearing the proper clothing. I see. Or people being executed
for not following Islam. Uh huh. Teenage punks blown away in
our cities for being too full of themselves. Sure. American
all the way you hero.

ClintMonroe

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 21:06:5226.01.03
an
>How does he know you're not lying?
>
>Josh

Josh,

You and others can believe whatever you want to believe but it did happen.

Josh Dougherty

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 21:11:1126.01.03
an
"ClintMonroe" <clint...@aol.com> wrote in message

Ok. I don't believe it.

Josh

Linda Griffith

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 21:17:4726.01.03
an
<David (David)> wrote in message

> Would what your son might have wanted made any difference?

Sure.

> Maybe he didn't want to run to Canada like a coward.

We didn't raise him to be a coward, but we did raise him to understand that
we shouldn't be interfering in other countries' business.

Linda

Linda Griffith

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 21:19:5126.01.03
an
> > >The cop should have executed the commie trash. I think cops should be
> > >allowed to take out liberals and other traitors to our nation.

Is this what they mean by "Compassionate Conservatism"? Kill anybody who
doesn't agree with you?

Linda

Lars Eighner

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 21:31:1726.01.03
an
In our last episode,
<3e34896e...@news.chartertn.net>,
the lovely and talented David (David)
broadcast on alt.politics:

> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:18:58 GMT, "David Walker"
><dwal...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>>As indicated in the story below, this happened not as the soldier was
>>returning, but in the streets. The urban myth of returning Viet Vets being
>>spat upon in the airport as they are first returning is easily disproved, as
>>the vast majority of vets returned via military airports and facilities. No
>>hippies could be there to spit on them.

> LOL!! I've heard it ALL now. What fucking difference does it matter
> what the location was?

It doesn't, if there is some reasonable grounds to believe
that the person was being spit on for being a Vietnam vet
rather than, say, being a skinhead or some other kind of
asshole.

> So what you are saying is that as long as it didn't happen at the
> airport it was OK for liberals to spit on soldiers? Thanks for
> clearing up the liberal position regarding spitting on soldiers Davey.

--

Lars Eighner -finger for geek code- eig...@io.com http://www.io.com/~eighner/

Being a pacifist between wars is as easy as being a vegetarian between meals.
- Ammon Hennacy

David

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 21:32:2126.01.03
an

Another naive liberal.

David

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 21:34:3126.01.03
an

Don't worry about Josh there Clint. He's obviously a little HS student
who has had everything handed to him doesn't know the meaning of the
word sacrifice.

Captain Compassion

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 21:41:4326.01.03
an
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:27:25 -0600, Lars Eighner <eig...@io.com>
wrote:

>In our last episode,
><3e347891...@news.chartertn.net>,
>the lovely and talented David (David)
>broadcast on alt.true-crime:
>
>> On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:43:13 GMT, "Kris Baker"
>><kris....@prodigyy.net> wrote:
>

>>>"ClintMonroe" <clint...@aol.com> wrote in message

>>>NONE of the 1970s era veterans I know, were spit on (including my
>>>husband). I've asked them. They laughed. I asked them if they
>>>knew anyone personally who'd been spit on, and none said "yes".
>>>
>>>While I'm sure it happened to a few people,
>
>> I agree. Lars though was saying yesterday that it NEVER happened.
>
>> Guess he monitored every Vietnam veteran that returned home from the
>> war.
>
> As I have said, I don't doubt that sometime in the last
> thirty years some Vietnam vet has been spat on by someone,
> somewhere - possibly by ex-wives trying to collect child
> support.
>
> What never happened was Vietnam vets being spit on by
> anti-war demonstrators. This is as much an urban myth as
> bra burning.

Not true. There were sometimes prostestors outside NTC San Diego. I
got spit on several times there and at the Bus Depot Down town. I was
even hit over the head by a "Make Love not War" sign.

>--
>Lars Eighner -finger for geek code- eig...@io.com http://www.io.com/~eighner/
> "Shhh! Be vewwy, vewwy quiet! I'm hunting Muswims!"
> -- Eunice Fudd

"There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other
is wrong, but the middle is always evil." -- Ayn Rand

"...observe that in all the propaganda of the ecologists amidst all
their appeals to nature and pleas for 'harmony with nature' there is
no discussion of man's needs and the requirements of his survival.
Man is treated as if he were an unnatural phenomenon. Man cannot
survive in the kind of state of nature that the ecologists envision
i.e., on the level of sea urchins or polar bears..." - AYN RAND
"The Anti-Industrial Revolution," The New Left, 136.
"In the end they will lay their freedom at our feet and say to us,
'Make us your slaves, but feed us.'" -- Dosteovsky

Joseph R. Darancette
res0...@NOSPAMverizon.net

Captain Compassion

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 21:43:0526.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 02:11:11 GMT, "Josh Dougherty"
<j...@lynnpdesign.com> wrote:

That's good looter. No one ever believes you either.

David

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 21:43:2426.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 02:11:11 GMT, "Josh Dougherty"
<j...@lynnpdesign.com> wrote:

You're just a slimey little liberal Josh . Nobody cares what you
think. :)

David

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 22:14:2326.01.03
an
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:31:17 -0600, Lars Eighner <eig...@io.com>
wrote:

>In our last episode,

><3e34896e...@news.chartertn.net>,
>the lovely and talented David (David)
>broadcast on alt.politics:
>
>> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:18:58 GMT, "David Walker"
>><dwal...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>>>As indicated in the story below, this happened not as the soldier was
>>>returning, but in the streets. The urban myth of returning Viet Vets being
>>>spat upon in the airport as they are first returning is easily disproved, as
>>>the vast majority of vets returned via military airports and facilities. No
>>>hippies could be there to spit on them.
>

>> LOL!! I've heard it ALL now. What fucking difference does it matter
>> what the location was?
>
> It doesn't, if there is some reasonable grounds to believe
> that the person was being spit on for being a Vietnam vet
> rather than, say, being a skinhead or some other kind of
> asshole.

Lars, you're grasping at straws here. Face it Spanky, some soldiers
got spit on by war protestors in the late 60's and early 70's.

Hell, even D.G. Porter admits it happened at some of the protests he
attended.

tiny dancer

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 22:33:2126.01.03
an

"Lars Eighner" <eig...@io.com> wrote in message

> In our last episode,
> <3e347891...@news.chartertn.net>,
> the lovely and talented David (David)
> broadcast on alt.true-crime:
>
> > On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:43:13 GMT, "Kris Baker"
> ><kris....@prodigyy.net> wrote:
>

> >>"ClintMonroe" <clint...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >>NONE of the 1970s era veterans I know, were spit on (including my
> >>husband). I've asked them. They laughed. I asked them if they
> >>knew anyone personally who'd been spit on, and none said "yes".
> >>
> >>While I'm sure it happened to a few people,
>
> > I agree. Lars though was saying yesterday that it NEVER happened.
>
> > Guess he monitored every Vietnam veteran that returned home from the
> > war.
>
> As I have said, I don't doubt that sometime in the last
> thirty years some Vietnam vet has been spat on by someone,
> somewhere - possibly by ex-wives trying to collect child
> support.
>
> What never happened was Vietnam vets being spit on by
> anti-war demonstrators. This is as much an urban myth as
> bra burning.

Where the heck were you.......at every anti war demonstration?? The ones I
was familiar with could get violent at times........and living in a large
city near a naval station brought lots of guys from boot camp into contact
with lots of anti war demonstrators........There certainly was no love lost
between the two groups, and I know I was in the vast minority of those who
differentiated between the soldiers and the war machine.

td

Chocolic

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 22:44:5926.01.03
an

"Lars Eighner" <eig...@io.com> wrote in message

How old are you Lars? Were you even around then?

Chocolic

Lars Eighner

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 22:48:1126.01.03
an
In our last episode,
<5M1Z9.133816$kY3.8...@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
the lovely and talented tiny dancer
broadcast on alt.true-crime:

> Where the heck were you.......at every anti war demonstration?? The ones I
> was familiar with could get violent at times........and living in a large
> city near a naval station brought lots of guys from boot camp into contact
> with lots of anti war demonstrators........There certainly was no love lost
> between the two groups, and I know I was in the vast minority of those who
> differentiated between the soldiers and the war machine.

It seems to me Nuremberg made it very clear: soldiers are
responsible for what they do, even if politicians or
superior officers order them to do it.

--
Lars Eighner -finger for geek code- eig...@io.com http://www.io.com/~eighner/

Quoting me will give your meaningless drivel a little color, no pun intended.
-- "Fineous"

David

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 23:03:0326.01.03
an
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:48:11 -0600, Lars Eighner <eig...@io.com>
wrote:

>In our last episode,

><5M1Z9.133816$kY3.8...@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
>the lovely and talented tiny dancer
>broadcast on alt.true-crime:
>

>> Where the heck were you.......at every anti war demonstration?? The ones I
>> was familiar with could get violent at times........and living in a large
>> city near a naval station brought lots of guys from boot camp into contact
>> with lots of anti war demonstrators........There certainly was no love lost
>> between the two groups, and I know I was in the vast minority of those who
>> differentiated between the soldiers and the war machine.
>
> It seems to me Nuremberg made it very clear: soldiers are
> responsible for what they do, even if politicians or
> superior officers order them to do it.

Lars, stop trying to change the subject. Wh othe hell mentioned
Nuremberg? Get with the program you fucking idiot. Looks like you
have yet another person fronm the Vietnam era who says that spitting
on returning Vietnam vets DID take place.
Why not make a comment on that?

Lars Eighner

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 23:32:5226.01.03
an
In our last episode,
<3e34ae6e...@news.chartertn.net>,
the lovely and talented David (David)
broadcast on alt.politics:

> On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:48:11 -0600, Lars Eighner <eig...@io.com>
> wrote:

>>In our last episode,
>><5M1Z9.133816$kY3.8...@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
>>the lovely and talented tiny dancer
>>broadcast on alt.true-crime:
>>

>>> Where the heck were you.......at every anti war demonstration?? The ones I
>>> was familiar with could get violent at times........and living in a large
>>> city near a naval station brought lots of guys from boot camp into contact
>>> with lots of anti war demonstrators........There certainly was no love lost
>>> between the two groups, and I know I was in the vast minority of those who
>>> differentiated between the soldiers and the war machine.
>>
>> It seems to me Nuremberg made it very clear: soldiers are
>> responsible for what they do, even if politicians or
>> superior officers order them to do it.
>>

> Lars, stop trying to change the subject. Wh othe hell mentioned
> Nuremberg? Get with the program you fucking idiot.

You *didn't* mention Nuremberg. I did. I did because it is
precisely on point. It is established that soldiers are
responsible for their actions, even if they were ordered to
take those actions. Every Vietnam vet is responsible for
participating in an unjust and illegal war, even those who
were drafted.

> Looks like you
> have yet another person fronm the Vietnam era who says that spitting
> on returning Vietnam vets DID take place.
> Why not make a comment on that?

Yes, I do. A couple of posters so far have claimed they
were spit. One poster claims, as an eleven-year-old child
to have witnessed a returning vet being spit on. Sometimes,
you claim to be David, a male. Sometimes you claim to be
Tracey, a female. Sometimes you claim to be a Jew.
Sometimes you claim to be an anti-Israel, Jew-for-Jesus,
which is to say, no Jew at all.

Now if you can't remember your name and sex from week to
week, why should I suppose the other posters would remember
accurately events that happened thirty years ago more or
less? Where are the contemporary documents to support these
claims?

--
Lars Eighner -finger for geek code- eig...@io.com http://www.io.com/~eighner/

"There's an old...saying in Tennessee...I know it's in Texas, probably
in Tennessee that says Fool me once...Shame on...Shame on you....Fool
me...Can't get fooled again." --George W. Bush

David

ungelesen,
26.01.2003, 23:44:0426.01.03
an
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:32:52 -0600, Lars Eighner <eig...@io.com>
wrote:

Lars, what the fuck are you babbling about? You've completely gone
over ther edge haven't you?

Earth to Lars, come in Lars.... We are talking about Vietnam
Veterans being spit on in the late 60's and early 70's. Something you
claim never happened to any returning vet.

Chocolic

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 00:22:2927.01.03
an

"Lars Eighner" <eig...@io.com> wrote in message

You are so full of shit you make me stink.

Chocolic

Josh Dougherty

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 00:54:1327.01.03
an
<David (David)> wrote in message

Geez. It took you two posts to write replies of so little value?

Oh well.

Josh

Chip C

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 01:02:3027.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:18:58 GMT, David Walker allegedly wrote...

> As indicated in the story below, this happened not as the soldier was
> returning, but in the streets. The urban myth of returning Viet Vets being
> spat upon in the airport as they are first returning is easily disproved, as
> the vast majority of vets returned via military airports and facilities. No
> hippies could be there to spit on them.

You were never in the military were you? How do you think one gets
from the *military facility* they landed at, which is far from always
being the case anyway, to their hometowns? Cleveland Hopkins
Airport, for example, is far from a military installation.

None of this is the point anyway. Lars originally claimed that
Vietnam vets being spit on never happened. Now everyone seems to want
to add their own criteria like "newly returning vets being spit on by
people actively protesting the war". Please, some guys got spit on,
among other crap, after they returned home...I know, I watched it
happen to my childhood hero. Just because it didn't happen the second
he set foot back in the US, or that the person who did it was not
*actively* involved in an organized protest is meaningless. It
happened, deal with it.

--
Chip C
Personal site: http://www.chipcom.net/

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
-- Emiliano Zapata

David

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 01:04:2227.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 05:54:13 GMT, "Josh Dougherty"
<j...@lynnpdesign.com> wrote:

><David (David)> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 02:11:11 GMT, "Josh Dougherty"
>> <j...@lynnpdesign.com> wrote:
>>
>> >"ClintMonroe" <clint...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> >happen.
>> >
>> >Ok. I don't believe it.
>> >
>> >Josh
>> >

>> You're just a slimey little liberal Josh . Nobody cares what you
>> think. :)
>
>Geez. It took you two posts to write replies of so little value?
>
>Oh well.
>
>Josh

Like I said Josh, just another slimey litlle liberal!
:)

David

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 01:10:1527.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 06:02:30 GMT, Chip C <ch...@chipcom.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:18:58 GMT, David Walker allegedly wrote...
>
>> As indicated in the story below, this happened not as the soldier was
>> returning, but in the streets. The urban myth of returning Viet Vets being
>> spat upon in the airport as they are first returning is easily disproved, as
>> the vast majority of vets returned via military airports and facilities. No
>> hippies could be there to spit on them.
>>

>You were never in the military were you? How do you think one gets
>from the *military facility* they landed at, which is far from always
>being the case anyway, to their hometowns? Cleveland Hopkins
>Airport, for example, is far from a military installation.
>
>None of this is the point anyway. Lars originally claimed that
>Vietnam vets being spit on never happened. Now everyone seems to want
>to add their own criteria like "newly returning vets being spit on by
>people actively protesting the war". Please, some guys got spit on,
>among other crap, after they returned home...I know, I watched it
>happen to my childhood hero. Just because it didn't happen the second
>he set foot back in the US, or that the person who did it was not
>*actively* involved in an organized protest is meaningless. It
>happened, deal with it.

They see that they are wrong about this and have now resorted to
grasping at straws.

The way Davey Walker explains it, it didn't actually happen at the
airports so therefore he feels it was Ok to do.

tiny dancer

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 01:53:3827.01.03
an

"Lars Eighner" <eig...@io.com> wrote in message

> In our last episode,
> <5M1Z9.133816$kY3.8...@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
> the lovely and talented tiny dancer
> broadcast on alt.true-crime:
>

> > Where the heck were you.......at every anti war demonstration?? The
ones I
> > was familiar with could get violent at times........and living in a
large
> > city near a naval station brought lots of guys from boot camp into
contact
> > with lots of anti war demonstrators........There certainly was no love
lost
> > between the two groups, and I know I was in the vast minority of those
who
> > differentiated between the soldiers and the war machine.
>
> It seems to me Nuremberg made it very clear: soldiers are
> responsible for what they do, even if politicians or
> superior officers order them to do it.

I thought we were talking about whether nam vets got spit on?? And as far
as that goes.......WTF were they supposed to do.....those who were drafted
and refused to go went to jail.........those who protested got shot down at
Kent State..........your anger should be with the administration, not the
nam vets.

td

Lars Eighner

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 03:06:3727.01.03
an
In our last episode,
<SH4Z9.133892$kY3.8...@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
the lovely and talented tiny dancer
broadcast on alt.politics:

> "Lars Eighner" <eig...@io.com> wrote in message

>> It seems to me Nuremberg made it very clear: soldiers are

>> responsible for what they do, even if politicians or
>> superior officers order them to do it.

> I thought we were talking about whether nam vets got spit on?? And as far
> as that goes.......WTF were they supposed to do.....those who were drafted
> and refused to go went to jail.........those who protested got shot down at
> Kent State..........your anger should be with the administration, not the
> nam vets.

They should have refused to go.

What should any of the Nuremberg defendants have done? If
"I vas only following orders" was an acceptable excuse, then
the Nuremberg trials were a terrible miscarriage of justice.
Were they? How about "If I hadn't gassed Jews, I would have
been sent to the Russian front"? Is that really an
acceptable excuse? If not, then why is a gassed Jew somehow
more dead than a napalmed baby?

How exactly does that differ from "If I hadn't napalmed
whole villages, I would have been inconvenienced by having
to run away to Canada or by going to a nice, clean, US
prison for a few years"?

The person who pulls the trigger or drops the napalm or
sprays the agent orange is guilty. Naturally, the people
who order those things done are guilty too. But this idea
that somehow culpability skips over the actual perpetrator
because the perpetrator is someone else's cat's paw is
pretty much a dead letter.

The real heros of Vietnam refused to go. They fled to
Canada. They stood in front of troop trains and supply
trucks. And yes, some of them were shot. They did whatever
they could to stop the immoral and illegal war and to ensure
that democratic forces won the war.

All that had to be done to prevent this war was for Ike to
have allowed the nationwide elections called for in the
Geneva Accords and for him to have accepted the result
gracefully. There was never any doubt that Ho Chi Mihn, who
had stayed and fought the Japanese while the various
dictators the US put in place had cooled their heels in
Paris drinking Vichy water, would have won any free and fair
election by a landslide. The purpose of Ike's policy and
the policies of the presidents that followed was to prevent
the Vietnamese people from having the kind of government
they wanted.

--
Lars Eighner -finger for geek code- eig...@io.com http://www.io.com/~eighner/

tiny dancer

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 03:13:0527.01.03
an

"Lars Eighner" <eig...@io.com> wrote in message

And just what did you do Lars.......to avoid the draft??

td

Lars Eighner

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 03:30:4527.01.03
an
In our last episode,
<lS5Z9.118425$Mb.47...@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
the lovely and talented tiny dancer
broadcast on alt.politics:

> And just what did you do Lars.......to avoid the draft??

I homoed out, and I wrote a lot of term papers (and in the
cases of a couple of minority students, wrote checks) to keep
guys in school in order to avoid the draft. I made a few
connections to the underground railroad, and contributed a
little gas money for those beginning the northward trek to
freedom.

Come to think of it, I *did* spit on a returned Vietnam vet:
a Marine. I spit on him several times. Somehow the lube
was never around when we wanted it.

Altasrecrd

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 05:00:0127.01.03
an
> Republicunt r...@black.com

>The cop should have executed the commie trash. I think cops should be
>allowed to take out liberals and other traitors to our nation.

Sieg Heil!!

Altasrecrd

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 05:01:5227.01.03
an

What did mommy cook you for dinner tonight, David? Does she cut your food for
you too?

> David (David)

>On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:18:58 GMT, "David Walker"
><dwal...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>>As indicated in the story below, this happened not as the soldier was
>>returning, but in the streets. The urban myth of returning Viet Vets being
>>spat upon in the airport as they are first returning is easily disproved,
>as
>>the vast majority of vets returned via military airports and facilities.
>No
>>hippies could be there to spit on them.
>

>LOL!! I've heard it ALL now. What fucking difference does it matter
>what the location was?

Keynes

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 05:40:2027.01.03
an
On 26 Jan 2003 22:54:50 GMT, clint...@aol.com (ClintMonroe) wrote:

> I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and noticed the thread
>yesterday about people spitting on Vietnam vets when they returned to the
>United States after fighting in Vietnam.
> It did happen to me as a matter of fact in Hollywood California April 1970. I
>wasn't dressed in my uniform but my haircut gave me away as a Marine. Two
>hippie like(unwashed hair, B.O.) guys and a girl approched me on Hollywood
>Blvd. and asked me in a sarcastic way about killing women and children. I
>ignored them at first but they persisted and just before walking away from me
>one of the guys spit on my chest.
>That was the point where I stopped ignoring them. I hit the one who had spit on
>me square in the nose and he hit the ground screaming and crying like a woman
>as the other two ran away with horrified looks on their faces.
> I walked about a block and a half up the street when from the direction I had
>come, the guy and girl who had run away came with a cop. They were going on
>about how I had attacked their buddy and all . The cop asked me what had
>happened, I told him about the spitting part and he laughed and let me go.
> You should have seen the look on the other two's faces as I walked away. It
>was priceless to say the least.

> You can believe what you want but stuff like that did happen back then.

No doubt incidents like this did happen.
The spitters were hateful and cowardly, ready to attack folks they
didn't even know for reasons they could have no knowledge of.
They may well have been drunk or high. The spitters are the sort
who brand people ignorantly and hate for no real reason.

Rush will tell you that those people are the liberals, and Coulter
and others will agree. "Liberals must be bad. Everything I hate
must be 'liberal' ('cuz I'm NOT liberal). They don't think like we do.
I hate them. Let's keep SPITTING on them!"

Keynes

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 05:56:1927.01.03
wrote:

>In our last episode,

><3e34896e...@news.chartertn.net>,
>the lovely and talented David (David)
>broadcast on alt.politics:
>
>> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:18:58 GMT, "David Walker"
>><dwal...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>>>As indicated in the story below, this happened not as the soldier was
>>>returning, but in the streets. The urban myth of returning Viet Vets being
>>>spat upon in the airport as they are first returning is easily disproved, as
>>>the vast majority of vets returned via military airports and facilities. No
>>>hippies could be there to spit on them.
>

>> LOL!! I've heard it ALL now. What fucking difference does it matter
>> what the location was?
>
> It doesn't, if there is some reasonable grounds to believe
> that the person was being spit on for being a Vietnam vet
> rather than, say, being a skinhead or some other kind of
> asshole.
>
>> So what you are saying is that as long as it didn't happen at the
>> airport it was OK for liberals to spit on soldiers? Thanks for
>> clearing up the liberal position regarding spitting on soldiers Davey.

Who said it was liberals?
During the war many got deferments, or fled to Canada,
or joined the guard, or hid out in hippy heavens.

The kids who burned their draft cards were sure not all liberals --
they were kids who didn't want to go. If the neo-cons were such
patriots, why aren't any in the federal admin or legislature certified
VN veterans? (And how many of them are acquainted with
"hippy drugs"? LOL )

Those who actually protested the war were not all conscientous
objectors. Many of them were just trying to cover their asses and
still look principled. You'll find a whole lot of those people are
now comfortably republican voters. All sold out.
(Some of them confess in this very news group.)

And as for spitting on their 'enemies', who does that all the time?
The neo-con gasbags, not the 'liberals'.

Harry Grogan

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 07:10:2027.01.03
an
Lars Eighner <eig...@io.com> wrote in message news:<slrnb38vb1....@dumpster.io.com>...
> In our last episode,
> <3e347891...@news.chartertn.net>,
> the lovely and talented David (David)
> broadcast on alt.true-crime:
>
> > On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:43:13 GMT, "Kris Baker"
> ><kris....@prodigyy.net> wrote:
>

> >>"ClintMonroe" <clint...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >>NONE of the 1970s era veterans I know, were spit on (including my
> >>husband). I've asked them. They laughed. I asked them if they
> >>knew anyone personally who'd been spit on, and none said "yes".
> >>
> >>While I'm sure it happened to a few people,
>
> > I agree. Lars though was saying yesterday that it NEVER happened.
>
> > Guess he monitored every Vietnam veteran that returned home from the
> > war.
>
> As I have said, I don't doubt that sometime in the last
> thirty years some Vietnam vet has been spat on by someone,
> somewhere - possibly by ex-wives trying to collect child
> support.
>
> What never happened was Vietnam vets being spit on by
> anti-war demonstrators. This is as much an urban myth as
> bra burning.

I was'nt allowed to join the VFW in my hometown after returning home
from a year in Vietnam.They told me they did'nt want Vietnam veterans
because we "lost" the war.In the cab ride from the airport to my
wife's apt. I was called a baby killer by the driver of the cab.I was
hit in the face with a rock thrown by a vietnamese kid I was supposed
to be "defending" while in Saigon.I was'nt spit on but could'nt wait
for my hair to grow out so I would'nt look like a G.I.No matter where
I went I was'nt welcome if anyone thought I was a combat veteran.9th.
Infantry Division,Dong Tam Vietnam 66-67.

AKA

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 08:51:2227.01.03

> On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:17:47 -0600, "Linda Griffith"
> <grif...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> ><David (David)> wrote in message
> >> Would what your son might have wanted made any difference?
> >
> >Sure.
> >
> >> Maybe he didn't want to run to Canada like a coward.
> >
> >We didn't raise him to be a coward, but we did raise him to understand
that
> >we shouldn't be interfering in other countries' business.
> >
> >Linda
> >

> Another naive liberal.

Just one more ignorant reply from one more ignorant cancervative. When will
they ever learn, just because they can't comprehend something, just shooting
it dead is NOT the only answer.

---

David

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 09:51:0227.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:40:20 GMT, Keynes <Key...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On 26 Jan 2003 22:54:50 GMT, clint...@aol.com (ClintMonroe) wrote:
>

>> I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and noticed the thread
>>yesterday about people spitting on Vietnam vets when they returned to the
>>United States after fighting in Vietnam.
>> It did happen to me as a matter of fact in Hollywood California April 1970. I
>>wasn't dressed in my uniform but my haircut gave me away as a Marine. Two
>>hippie like(unwashed hair, B.O.) guys and a girl approched me on Hollywood
>>Blvd. and asked me in a sarcastic way about killing women and children. I
>>ignored them at first but they persisted and just before walking away from me
>>one of the guys spit on my chest.
>>That was the point where I stopped ignoring them. I hit the one who had spit on
>>me square in the nose and he hit the ground screaming and crying like a woman
>>as the other two ran away with horrified looks on their faces.
>> I walked about a block and a half up the street when from the direction I had
>>come, the guy and girl who had run away came with a cop. They were going on
>>about how I had attacked their buddy and all . The cop asked me what had
>>happened, I told him about the spitting part and he laughed and let me go.
>> You should have seen the look on the other two's faces as I walked away. It
>>was priceless to say the least.
>>
>> You can believe what you want but stuff like that did happen back then.
>
>No doubt incidents like this did happen.

Wow, your boy Lars Eighner claims it is all a myth though and never
happened to anybody.

SteveL

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 10:17:1927.01.03
an

When the wise man points at the moon, the idiot looks at his finger.

Syd Brooks

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 10:32:1627.01.03
an
Harry Grogan wrote:

> I was'nt allowed to join the VFW in my hometown after returning home
> from a year in Vietnam.They told me they did'nt want Vietnam veterans
> because we "lost" the war.

those damn hippie liberal VFW types? how rude.

ELC

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 10:45:0227.01.03
an
clint...@aol.com (ClintMonroe) wrote in message news:<20030126175450...@mb-fp.aol.com>...

> I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and noticed the thread
> yesterday about people spitting on Vietnam vets when they returned to the
> United States after fighting in Vietnam.
> It did happen to me as a matter of fact in Hollywood California April 1970. I
> wasn't dressed in my uniform but my haircut gave me away as a Marine. Two
> hippie like(unwashed hair, B.O.) guys and a girl approched me on Hollywood
> Blvd. and asked me in a sarcastic way about killing women and children. I
> ignored them at first but they persisted and just before walking away from me
> one of the guys spit on my chest.
> That was the point where I stopped ignoring them. I hit the one who had spit on
> me square in the nose and he hit the ground screaming and crying like a woman
> as the other two ran away with horrified looks on their faces.
> I walked about a block and a half up the street when from the direction I had
> come, the guy and girl who had run away came with a cop. They were going on
> about how I had attacked their buddy and all . The cop asked me what had
> happened, I told him about the spitting part and he laughed and let me go.
> You should have seen the look on the other two's faces as I walked away. It
> was priceless to say the least.
>
> You can believe what you want but stuff like that did happen back then.

How does that justify violence? When you joined you should have known
you were fighting for a whole bunch of people with different
attitudes, some of whom don't approve of war. We got our asses kicked
anyway, so you come home and beat up on hippies because that's all you
could handle? I would think after being shot at in Vietnam you could
handle someone merely spitting more calmly, but I guess not.

ELC

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 11:15:5927.01.03
an
Keynes <Key...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<77aa3v0c1jjf4vh9i...@4ax.com>...

You hate them? That's not very Christian of you. And how exactly
does spitting on them make you better than them when you are acting
just like them while complaining about them? It's also cowardly to
assault people who believe in peace just because they spit on you.
Rush will tell you lots of things that will make you say stupid
things. Do yourself a favor and change the station.
Lastly, do yourself another favor and look up the word 'liberal' in
the dictionary. Then compare it to the definition of 'conservative'.
Unless of course you think the dictionary is an evil liberal plot to
destroy you.

David

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 12:41:5227.01.03
an

Glad you have cleared up the liberal position about spitting on
Vietnam Veterans there Spanky.

BTW: Been reading anymore AP articles dimwit? If you ever have any
questions about what has happened in the world don't hesitate to ask!

Scorpi...@attnospam.net

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 13:22:2827.01.03
an
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:32:52 -0600, Lars Eighner <eig...@io.com>
wrote:

Ya know Lars, I'm not a big fan of the upcoming war with Iraq. I
think it's a waste of time and money and will result in young
Americans given their lives because our president has a wild hair up
his ass BUT, you are acting like an idiot when you make comments like
the ones you've made in this thread. 1) you weren't at every peace
demonstration or with Every Vietnam vet every day while he was home so
you can't back up the claims you are making. 2) trying to accuse
Vietnam vets of being war criminals is not only ludicrous, but will
probably get you a good ass kicking if you open your yap on this
subject in public.
--
The most momentous thing in human life is
the art of winning the soul to

David

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 16:52:3227.01.03
<j...@lynnpdesign.com> wrote:

>"ClintMonroe" <clint...@aol.com> wrote in message

ClintMonroe

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 17:03:2727.01.03
an

That's fine Josh. You are entitled to your opinion.

Thousands of good Americans have died over the last 225 years so you would be
able to voice your opinion as you just have.

Clint

Harry Grogan

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 17:37:2527.01.03
an
"Syd Brooks" <ex....@mail.com> wrote in message news:<4icZ9.57786$4y2.2501@sccrnsc04>...

Who said they were liberal you blithering idiot?BTW,they called me
after 25 years asking if I wanted to join,the old "war heroes" were
dieing off.I told em' to stuff their VFW up their ass!!

Harry Grogan

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 17:40:0127.01.03
an
"Linda Griffith" <grif...@charter.net> wrote in message news:<v395n1s...@corp.supernews.com>...

> <David (David)> wrote in message
> > Would what your son might have wanted made any difference?
>
> Sure.
>
> > Maybe he didn't want to run to Canada like a coward.
>
> We didn't raise him to be a coward, but we did raise him to understand that
> we shouldn't be interfering in other countries' business.
>
> Linda

Nice little mommy's boy.I bet he's proud of the way he served his
country.What was he,Coast Guard??

Harry Grogan

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 17:41:5327.01.03
an
"AKA" <fal...@das.com> wrote in message news:<b13dc4$ica$1...@slb5.atl.mindspring.net>...

> <David (David)> wrote in message
> > On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:17:47 -0600, "Linda Griffith"
> > <grif...@charter.net> wrote:
> >
> > ><David (David)> wrote in message
> > >
> > >Sure.

> > >We didn't raise him to be a coward, but we did raise him to understand
> that
> > >we shouldn't be interfering in other countries' business.
> > >
> > >Linda
> > >

> > Another naive liberal.
>
> Just one more ignorant reply from one more ignorant cancervative. When will
> they ever learn, just because they can't comprehend something, just shooting
> it dead is NOT the only answer.

Typical left brained reasoning from a dumb friggin liberal twat.I
bet her son is as big a twat as she is.

David

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 17:44:1927.01.03
an

ROTFLMAO!!! Wow Josh...son, it looks like you just got bitch slapped.

This is hilarious!

Harry Grogan

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 17:55:2927.01.03
an
"Syd Brooks" <ex....@mail.com> wrote in message news:<4icZ9.57786$4y2.2501@sccrnsc04>...

Just out of curiosity,how old are you Syd?Tell the truth.

bertb...@caravelabooks.com

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 18:09:2827.01.03
an
>>>happen.

>>>Ok. I don't believe it.

>That's fine Josh. You are entitled to your opinion.

>Thousands of good Americans have died over the last 225 years so you
>would be able to voice your opinion as you just have.

canadians cannot express opinions? Mexicans are without opinions? Russians
have no opinions? You should get out more.

D.G. Porter

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 18:34:3527.01.03
an
David wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:17:47 -0600, "Linda Griffith"
> <grif...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> ><David (David)> wrote in message
> >> Would what your son might have wanted made any difference?
> >
> >Sure.
> >
> >> Maybe he didn't want to run to Canada like a coward.
> >
> >We didn't raise him to be a coward, but we did raise him to understand that
> >we shouldn't be interfering in other countries' business.
> >
> >Linda
> >

> Another naive liberal.

Another neo-Nazi!

David

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 18:34:4427.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:13:59 GMT, "Chocolic" <chatt...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Every9man" <ever...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> >From: "Chocolic" chatt...@hotmail.com

>> >"Lars Eighner" <eig...@io.com> wrote in message

>> >ones I
>> >large
>> >contact
>love
>> >lost
>those
>> >who

>> >http://www.io.com/~eighner/

>> >intended.
>> >
>> >You are so full of shit you make me stink.
>> >
>> >Chocolic
>> >
>> If you stink Choc, I'd say you get too close to some of your idol's
>nether
>> regions.
>>
>> Do you dispute what Lars is saying?
>> You dont think that Nuremberg settled that issue?
>>
>> Barbara
>
>No, basically I was disputing that he was applying the Nuremberg incident
>to the Vietnam war in a prior post.
>
>Chocolic

Thye only reason Lars brought up Nuremberg was that he saw he was
getting his fat ass kicked over his claims that NO soldier was EVER
spit on after returning from Vietnam and he wanted to change the
subject.

D.G. Porter

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 18:36:3627.01.03
an
Urchin wrote:

> > >On 26 Jan 2003 22:54:50 GMT, clint...@aol.com (ClintMonroe) wrote:
> > >

> > >The cop should have executed the commie trash. I think cops should be
> > >allowed to take out liberals and other traitors to our nation.
> > >

> Like the taliban was allowed to beat women in the street for not
> wearing the proper clothing. I see. Or people being executed
> for not following Islam. Uh huh. Teenage punks blown away in
> our cities for being too full of themselves. Sure. American
> all the way you hero.

Mama, Mama,
Someone said they'd made some noise.
The cops have shot some girls and boys.

You'll sit home and drink all night.
"They look too weird, it served them right."

Mama, Mama,
Your child was killed in the park today,
Shot by the cops as she quietly lay
By the side of the creep she knew.
They killed her too.

Chip C

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 18:44:5027.01.03
an
On 27 Jan 2003 14:41:53 -0800, Harry Grogan allegedly wrote...

> "AKA" <fal...@das.com> wrote in message news:<b13dc4$ica$1...@slb5.atl.mindspring.net>...
> > <David (David)> wrote in message

> > that

> > > Another naive liberal.
> >
> > Just one more ignorant reply from one more ignorant cancervative. When will
> > they ever learn, just because they can't comprehend something, just shooting
> > it dead is NOT the only answer.
> >

> Typical left brained reasoning from a dumb friggin liberal twat.I
> bet her son is as big a twat as she is.

Typical response from a dickhead who can't even display good manners
to a lady. Come on over and pick on this ex-jarhead, who happens to
think she not only has a right express her opinion, but also thinks
she has taught her kids better than you would teach any of your
inbred spawn. BTW, bring friends, lots of them. Maybe they can help
you pull your head out of your ass after I pull my boot out of it.
Real tough guy, ain't you, pickin on a woman.

--
Chip C
Personal site: http://www.chipcom.net/
Christmas Stories: http://www.christmas-stories.com/

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
-- Emiliano Zapata

D.G. Porter

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 18:39:2727.01.03
an
David wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:08:41 -0800, Republicunt <r...@black.com> wrote:
>
> >On 26 Jan 2003 22:54:50 GMT, clint...@aol.com (ClintMonroe) wrote:
> >

> >> I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and noticed the thread
> >>yesterday about people spitting on Vietnam vets when they returned to the
> >>United States after fighting in Vietnam.
> >> It did happen to me as a matter of fact in Hollywood California April 1970. I
> >>wasn't dressed in my uniform but my haircut gave me away as a Marine. Two
> >>hippie like(unwashed hair, B.O.) guys and a girl approched me on Hollywood
> >>Blvd. and asked me in a sarcastic way about killing women and children. I
> >>ignored them at first but they persisted and just before walking away from me
> >>one of the guys spit on my chest.
> >>That was the point where I stopped ignoring them. I hit the one who had spit on
> >>me square in the nose and he hit the ground screaming and crying like a woman
> >>as the other two ran away with horrified looks on their faces.
> >> I walked about a block and a half up the street when from the direction I had
> >>come, the guy and girl who had run away came with a cop. They were going on
> >>about how I had attacked their buddy and all . The cop asked me what had
> >>happened, I told him about the spitting part and he laughed and let me go.
> >> You should have seen the look on the other two's faces as I walked away. It
> >>was priceless to say the least.
> >>
> >> You can believe what you want but stuff like that did happen back then.
> >
> >The cop should have executed the commie trash. I think cops should be
> >allowed to take out liberals and other traitors to our nation.
> >

> I bet it was funny when he punched him and the whiney little liberal
> hit the ground screaming like a woman! I would have loved to have seen
> that.

Um, Davey? "Republicunt" is a sarcasm-troll making fun of you neo-Nazis
of America...

D.G. Porter

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 18:41:5127.01.03
an
David wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:50:36 GMT, "D.G. Porter"
> <dgpo...@NOSPAMMERSpacbell.naught> wrote:

> >ClintMonroe wrote:
> >>
> >> I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and noticed the thread
> >> yesterday about people spitting on Vietnam vets when they returned to the
> >> United States after fighting in Vietnam.
> >> It did happen to me as a matter of fact in Hollywood California April 1970.
> >
> >As I said, and as someone who took part in protests and demonstrations,
> >only a few clowns did this.
>
> Your fellow liberal Lars claims that it never happened though.

So what? Yeah, as if Lars is the first guy to ever get anything
wrong... As for being a "fellow," hey, I just LOVE the way you and your
"fellow" AmeriNazis trash anyone not as dumbed-down as you...
I hope the sarcasm didn't swoop too far over your head...

> >The guys who deserved to be spat upon were Westmoreland and his kind,
> >hiding in Washington. Not guys who got dirty.
> >Except assholes like Calley...

D.G. Porter

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 18:50:3527.01.03
an
Republicunt wrote:

> On 26 Jan 2003 22:54:50 GMT, clint...@aol.com (ClintMonroe) wrote:
>

> > I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and noticed the thread
> >yesterday about people spitting on Vietnam vets when they returned to the
> >United States after fighting in Vietnam.
> > It did happen to me as a matter of fact in Hollywood California April 1970. I
> >wasn't dressed in my uniform but my haircut gave me away as a Marine. Two
> >hippie like(unwashed hair, B.O.) guys and a girl approched me on Hollywood
> >Blvd. and asked me in a sarcastic way about killing women and children. I
> >ignored them at first but they persisted and just before walking away from me
> >one of the guys spit on my chest.
> >That was the point where I stopped ignoring them. I hit the one who had spit on
> >me square in the nose and he hit the ground screaming and crying like a woman
> >as the other two ran away with horrified looks on their faces.
> > I walked about a block and a half up the street when from the direction I had
> >come, the guy and girl who had run away came with a cop. They were going on
> >about how I had attacked their buddy and all . The cop asked me what had
> >happened, I told him about the spitting part and he laughed and let me go.
> > You should have seen the look on the other two's faces as I walked away. It
> >was priceless to say the least.
> >
> > You can believe what you want but stuff like that did happen back then.
>
> The cop should have executed the commie trash. I think cops should be
> allowed to take out liberals and other traitors to our nation.

From "Those Fabulous Furry FREAK Brother" comix:

"Tricky Prickears, the Blind Deaf Cop"
"Crimestoppers' MeinKampf"
"Rookies! When dealing with hippies, radicals, and niggers, shoot first
and ask questions later. Above all, don't let them get to their Jewish
laywers. -- Tricky Prickears"
By Ghoulbert Chesterton

David

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 18:59:0227.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:09:28 GMT, bertb...@caravelabooks.com
wrote:

Who the hell was talking about Mexicans and Russians you fucking
idiot? The thread is about peace demonstrators spitting on Vietnam
vterans when they returned home. At least make an *attempt* to keep up
here.

D.G. Porter

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 19:01:0527.01.03
an
Spitting is in and of itself a dsgusting act. It spreads disease.
There is nothing moe disgusting and low-class that someone spitting on
the sidewalk.

When we were in TJ last weekend, our friend hocked up a big loogey and
rolled it around on his tongue before spitting it out on the sidewalk.
I nearly barfed. I said he was disgusting, and he told me to get a
life. His father is a career military man and he never does things like
this. I wonder where people get the idea that spitting is acceptable.

.Bithead.

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 19:07:4027.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:41:51 GMT, "D.G. Porter"
<dgpo...@NOSPAMMERSpacbell.naught> wrote:

>David wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:50:36 GMT, "D.G. Porter"
>> <dgpo...@NOSPAMMERSpacbell.naught> wrote:

>> >As I said, and as someone who took part in protests and demonstrations,
>> >only a few clowns did this.
>>
>> Your fellow liberal Lars claims that it never happened though.
>
>So what? Yeah, as if Lars is the first guy to ever get anything
>wrong... As for being a "fellow," hey, I just LOVE the way you and your
>"fellow" AmeriNazis trash anyone not as dumbed-down as you...
>I hope the sarcasm didn't swoop too far over your head...

You'd have trouble getting over ankle level, moron.

-->

/BitHead's Place: Political commentary from the REAL world. /\
/ http://greysanctuary.com/columnists/bithead/index.asp _/ /\
/ http://home.rochester.rr.com/bitheads/ / \/
/ Before you preach tolerance, THINK. \ /
Those who tolerate *everything*, stand for *nothing*. /\
____________________________________________________________/ /
____________________________________________________________\/
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

David

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 19:12:5427.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:41:51 GMT, "D.G. Porter"
<dgpo...@NOSPAMMERSpacbell.naught> wrote:

>David wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:50:36 GMT, "D.G. Porter"
>> <dgpo...@NOSPAMMERSpacbell.naught> wrote:

>> >As I said, and as someone who took part in protests and demonstrations,
>> >only a few clowns did this.
>>
>> Your fellow liberal Lars claims that it never happened though.
>
>So what? Yeah, as if Lars is the first guy to ever get anything
>wrong...

Never said that. As a matter of fact liberals like yourself are wrong
the majority of the time. : )

David

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 19:14:4927.01.03
an

I know this dimwit. I was refering to Clint's post about hitting the
Slimey little liberal who had spit on him.

David

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 19:23:1127.01.03
an

Apparently a lot of your fellow liberals thought it was acceptable to
spit on soldiers in the late 60's there dimwit.

com...@webtv.net

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 19:18:0227.01.03
an
the socialists hate americans who figh their religious, socialist
brothers. all socialists are killers deepdown and they all hang
together like gang members.

9-11 + Anthrax =IRAQ

D.G. Porter

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 20:02:0427.01.03
an
Harry Grogan wrote:

> "Syd Brooks" <ex....@mail.com> wrote in message news:<4icZ9.57786$4y2.2501@sccrnsc04>...
> > Harry Grogan wrote:
> >
> > > I was'nt allowed to join the VFW in my hometown after returning home
> > > from a year in Vietnam.They told me they did'nt want Vietnam veterans
> > > because we "lost" the war.
> >
> > those damn hippie liberal VFW types? how rude.
>
> Who said they were liberal you blithering idiot?

He's being sarcastic, dud...

D.G. Porter

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 20:04:4927.01.03
an

When you two get done with your mutual circle-jerk, get back to us. Oh,
and use a towel first.

D.G. Porter

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 20:04:0127.01.03
an
Harry Grogan wrote:

> "AKA" <fal...@das.com> wrote in message news:<b13dc4$ica$1...@slb5.atl.mindspring.net>...
> > <David (David)> wrote in message

> > that

> > > Another naive liberal.
> >
> > Just one more ignorant reply from one more ignorant cancervative. When will
> > they ever learn, just because they can't comprehend something, just shooting
> > it dead is NOT the only answer.
> >

> Typical left brained reasoning from a dumb friggin liberal twat.I
> bet her son is as big a twat as she is.

Typical cretinous military dumb-ass. Couldn't even figure out the guy
who called the VFW "hippie" was being sarcastic.

More evidence that the first thing you get in boot camp is a lobotomy!

D.G. Porter

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 20:06:5927.01.03
an

A SECOND post, and you still don't see it's sarcasm??
Yep, that lobotomy in boot camp works every time!

(And FWIW, I'm old enough to remember Ike as President...)

Republicunt

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 20:24:4627.01.03
an
You don't have to explain! We conservatives know all kinds of stuff!
We're a lot smarter than you lefty libs!

David

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 20:35:4227.01.03
an

Porter, how is Clint telling Josh that even though he doesn't belive
his story about being spit on it's OK because Josh also has a right to
voice his opinion?

Chip C

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 21:37:2327.01.03
an
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:24:46 -0800, Republicunt allegedly wrote...

> You don't have to explain! We conservatives know all kinds of stuff!
> We're a lot smarter than you lefty libs!

Yes, it is conservatives like you that make conservatives like me
seriously consider the value of keeping captial punishment.

Chip C

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 21:41:3427.01.03
an
On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:04:01 GMT, D.G. Porter allegedly wrote...

> > > Just one more ignorant reply from one more ignorant cancervative. When will
> > > they ever learn, just because they can't comprehend something, just shooting
> > > it dead is NOT the only answer.
> > >

> > Typical left brained reasoning from a dumb friggin liberal twat.I
> > bet her son is as big a twat as she is.
>
> Typical cretinous military dumb-ass. Couldn't even figure out the guy
> who called the VFW "hippie" was being sarcastic.
>
> More evidence that the first thing you get in boot camp is a lobotomy!

Dude, don't lump a dipshit like this in with the military. If he did
serve he was most likely a REMF and probably got his ass kicked
regularly for his bad manners and big mouth. I'd rather serve with
well-mannered liberal than a white-trash, ill-mannered moron.

xofpi

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 23:19:2827.01.03
an
In article <20030126175450...@mb-fp.aol.com>, ClintMonroe says...

> I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and noticed the thread
>yesterday about people spitting on Vietnam vets when they returned to the
>United States after fighting in Vietnam.
> It did happen to me as a matter of fact in Hollywood California April 1970. I
>wasn't dressed in my uniform but my haircut gave me away as a Marine. Two
>hippie like(unwashed hair, B.O.) guys and a girl approched me on Hollywood
>Blvd. and asked me in a sarcastic way about killing women and children. I
>ignored them at first but they persisted and just before walking away from me
>one of the guys spit on my chest.
>That was the point where I stopped ignoring them. I hit the one who had spit on
>me square in the nose and he hit the ground screaming and crying like a woman
>as the other two ran away with horrified looks on their faces.
> I walked about a block and a half up the street when from the direction I had
>come, the guy and girl who had run away came with a cop. They were going on
>about how I had attacked their buddy and all . The cop asked me what had
>happened, I told him about the spitting part and he laughed and let me go.
> You should have seen the look on the other two's faces as I walked away. It
>was priceless to say the least.
>
> You can believe what you want but stuff like that did happen back then.

I don't believe your story. It sounds like cock and bull to me. I'm not doubting
that some guy somewhere may have been spat upon, but the above sounds like a
right-wing fantasy lifted from Dragnet or something.

Harry Grogan

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 23:50:4127.01.03
an
Chip C <ch...@chipcom.net> wrote in message news:<MPG.189f8c57f...@news-server.neo.rr.com>...

Fuck you and your opinions you slack jawed cumguzzlin
shit-fer-brains booger eating moron.If you don't like my posts don't
read em',after all I'm just "expressing my opinion".ESAD!!!

Harry Grogan

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 23:53:2927.01.03
an
"D.G. Porter" <dgpo...@NOSPAMMERSpacbell.naught> wrote in message news:<3E35C2...@NOSPAMMERSpacbell.naught>...

PUUULLLEEEASE!!I stayed away from this newgroup about 6 months
hoping when I came back you'd be dead.Apparently you have no more of a
life now than you did last year.Fucking idiot!!

Harry Grogan

ungelesen,
27.01.2003, 23:57:4027.01.03
an
BTW tough guy.There's no such thing as an "ex-marine(unless you got
kicked out the front gate wearing those funny looking clothes).REAL
marines call themselves "FORMER" marines.You should be ashamed.I doubt
you'd know which end of an M-16 the bullet comes out of.Go blow smoke
up someone elses's ass.LOSER!!

Chip C

ungelesen,
28.01.2003, 00:32:2328.01.03
an
On 27 Jan 2003 20:50:41 -0800, Harry Grogan allegedly wrote...

Yeah, you're a real tough guy. ROFL

Chip C

ungelesen,
28.01.2003, 00:38:0428.01.03
an
On 27 Jan 2003 20:57:40 -0800, Harry Grogan allegedly wrote...

Keep talking...you just make it that much more obvious that you are
nothing but a gutless, yellow-bellied coward who thinks picking on
women will make your dick grow larger than my cigarette butt.

Unlike you, tough guy, my identity is not a secret. Scared someone
will call your daddy and have you grounded and your computer taken
away? Talk is cheap boy...indeed yours is pretty much worthless.
Come on by and see me some time, if you feel froggy.

David

ungelesen,
28.01.2003, 00:40:1228.01.03
an

Hey Chippy, if you really are a former Marine what unit were you with
and what bases were you stationed at?

Let's see if Chippy can come up with an actual Marine corps unit! : )
I won't hold my breath on this one though.

Chip C

ungelesen,
28.01.2003, 01:12:4828.01.03
an
On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 05:40:12 GMT, David (David) allegedly wrote...

My resume is on my web site...idiot. But let's see, over nine years I
served with 1/8 out of Lejeune, 1/3 out of Kaneohe Bay, VMFA 212 out
of Kaneohe Bay, VMFA 312 out of Beaufort, two years on DI Duty at
Parris Island. I was went to the Med with the 24thMAU and I did two
Westpac tours with 1/3 and 212. I also have a little bitty scar on my
belly and a much bigger scar on my lower back that earned me this
cute little piece of ribbon with a purple heart hanging from it, that
I fucked up and got in Lebanon in 1983. Amy more stupid assed
questions...perhaps we can learn a bit about your service now?
I didn't think so.

David

ungelesen,
28.01.2003, 01:53:5028.01.03
an

Boot camp Parris Island Plt 3092 in October 1979 from there went
to Field wiremans school after being stationed with 1/9 ( The walking
dead) at outer Camp Horno at Camp Pendelton Cal. Spent 2 1/2 years
with 1/9. during that time we we went Battalion rotation to Camp
Hansen Okinawa for 6 months. About 6 months after returning from
Battalion rotation I requested orders to return to Okinawa for a year
and ended up back at Camp Hansen with HQ co. 9th Mar Reg. Spent 11 1/2
months there and when I rotated back to the states had less than 3
months left on my enlistment so I was seperated in August 83.

You mentioned 1/3 out of Kaneohe Bay, did you by any chance ever run
accross a red headed guy named Larry Jones?

Chip C

ungelesen,
28.01.2003, 02:36:5928.01.03
an
On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 06:53:50 GMT, David (David) allegedly wrote...

Well maybe you aint a pussy...but being from 3rdBN in PI is close.
;-)

Today my step-son is an 0341 with the 4th Marines...sitting in
Okinawa at the moment, waiting to deploy. The were scheduled to
rotate back to Pendleton earlier this month, but Iraq and Korea
fucked that up. His enlistment would have been up this May, but they
have implemented Stop Loss, so he's stuck for up to a year after
that. His Mom is in a tizzy...got my hands full keeping her from
totally freaking out at the moment. My own son has enlisted and goes
to PI in June. (told him he didn't want to be there in the summer,
but do they ever listen to the old man?)

D.G. Porter

ungelesen,
28.01.2003, 04:44:0228.01.03
an
Harry Grogan wrote:

> "D.G. Porter" <dgpo...@NOSPAMMERSpacbell.naught> wrote in message news:<3E35C2...@NOSPAMMERSpacbell.naught>...
> >
> > Mama, Mama,
> > Someone said they'd made some noise.
> > The cops have shot some girls and boys.
> >
> > You'll sit home and drink all night.
> > "They look too weird, it served them right."
> >
> > Mama, Mama,
> > Your child was killed in the park today,
> > Shot by the cops as she quietly lay
> > By the side of the creep she knew.
> > They killed her too.
>
> PUUULLLEEEASE!!I stayed away from this newgroup about 6 months
> hoping when I came back you'd be dead.Apparently you have no more of a
> life now than you did last year.Fucking idiot!!

I'm not going to be dead for along time, butthead. So shove it.

That lobotomy in butt-camp still afflicting you?

bertb...@caravelabooks.com

ungelesen,
28.01.2003, 05:17:2228.01.03
an
>>>Thousands of good Americans have died over the last 225 years so you
>>>would be able to voice your opinion as you just have.

>>canadians cannot express opinions? Mexicans are without opinions?
>>Russians have no opinions? You should get out more.

>Who the hell was talking about Mexicans and Russians you fucking
>idiot? The thread is about peace demonstrators spitting on Vietnam
>vterans when they returned home. At least make an *attempt* to keep up
>here.

You are not Master of the Thread, monkey moron. *I* am talking about
Mexicans and Russians. The business about spit has been exhausted. It
happened a few freaky times, but the truth about it is that the federales
(like you) made a big fuss about it in the media to try and create some
distance between returning veterans and the peace movement. Vietnam Vets
Against the War was one of the most dynamic and impressive organizations
resisting you nazis at the time, and the federal thuggery wanted to
minimize it. I am way past you, federal stooge. You only wish I wasn't
"keeping up."

bertb...@caravelabooks.com

ungelesen,
28.01.2003, 05:18:3828.01.03
an
>I don't believe your story. It sounds like cock and bull to me. I'm not
>doubting that some guy somewhere may have been spat upon, but the above
>sounds like a right-wing fantasy lifted from Dragnet or something.

The federales liked to make up these stories, to alienate the returning
veterans from the peace movement.

Harry Grogan

ungelesen,
28.01.2003, 07:09:3928.01.03
an
Chip C <ch...@chipcom.net> wrote in message news:<MPG.189fdf234...@news-server.neo.rr.com>...

If you listen reaaaal close you can hear my knees knockin'out of
stark terror from being called out by an "ex-marine"!!I'm probably old
enough to be your daddy (and might be come to think of it).BTW,go
ahead and call my "daddy",he's been in the ground 15 years,let me know
what he says.

Harry Grogan

ungelesen,
28.01.2003, 07:13:2628.01.03
an
"D.G. Porter" <dgpo...@NOSPAMMERSpacbell.naught> wrote in message news:<3E35D6...@NOSPAMMERSpacbell.naught>...

What the fuck would you know about boot camp Porter,you bottom
feeding arrogant buttfucker?What did you do spend a few days outside
an army base carrying a "make love not war" sign??I guess that makes
you a combat veteran.I'd tell you to suck my dick but you'd take me up
on it.

Harry Grogan

ungelesen,
28.01.2003, 07:15:4728.01.03
an
Chip C <ch...@chipcom.net> wrote in message news:<MPG.189fb5be2...@news-server.neo.rr.com>...

> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:04:01 GMT, D.G. Porter allegedly wrote...

> > > Typical left brained reasoning from a dumb friggin liberal twat.I
> > > bet her son is as big a twat as she is.
> >
> > Typical cretinous military dumb-ass. Couldn't even figure out the guy
> > who called the VFW "hippie" was being sarcastic.
> >
> > More evidence that the first thing you get in boot camp is a lobotomy!
> >

> Dude, don't lump a dipshit like this in with the military. If he did
> serve he was most likely a REMF and probably got his ass kicked
> regularly for his bad manners and big mouth. I'd rather serve with
> well-mannered liberal than a white-trash, ill-mannered moron.

9th.Infantry Division,Dong Tam Vietnam 66-67.Where were you in
66-67,running around in shitty diapers??BTW,who said I'm white??

Weitere Nachrichten werden geladen.
0 neue Nachrichten