Staunch Obama Supporter Farrakhan Says "Whites Descended From The Devil".

1 view

atticus1

Oct 18, 2008, 10:04:34 AM10/18/08
Louis Farrakhan the leader of America's "Nation of Islam" is a radical black
racist and like Obama an Afro-Centrist who hates America. But stupid
brain-dead, white Democrats are going to vote for Obama as U.S. president,
regardless. It boggles the mind as Obama's election will assure America's
economic, military and social decline and fall.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/nation.of.islam.2.843209.html

--
"The most recent extreme left, of course, incorporated
the irrational element of Nazism. It was the Red Brigade's

Phony McCain Votes Against Veterans

Oct 18, 2008, 10:19:44 AM10/18/08
In article <T1mKk.194821$1p1.1...@en-nntp-08.dc1.easynews.com>, atticus1
@live.ca says...

> Louis Farrakhan the leader of America's "Nation of Islam" is a radical black
> racist and like Obama an Afro-Centrist who hates America. But stupid
> brain-dead, white Democrats are going to vote for Obama as U.S. president,
> regardless. It boggles the mind as Obama's election will assure America's
> economic, military and social decline and fall.
>
> http://cbs2chicago.com/local/nation.of.islam.2.843209.html

http://bamapachyderm.com/archives/2008/06/12/canine-party-endorsements/
Message has been deleted

Liberal...@xemaps.com

Oct 18, 2008, 10:26:04 AM10/18/08
On Oct 18, 7:04 am, "atticus1" <attic...@live.ca> wrote:
> Louis Farrakhan the leader of America's "Nation of Islam" is a radical black
> racist and like Obama an Afro-Centrist who hates America. But stupid

One reason you conservatives are losing this election, is American's
are tired of this "guilt by association" smear you are doing.

These are hard times and they demand a pro-active, positive
leadership.

But all the conservatives are doing is smear, smear, smear.

Keep it up! YOUR slime is going to make US win.

Message has been deleted

Zeke

Oct 19, 2008, 8:51:25 AM10/19/08

http://www.livevideo.com/video...-of-boston-legal-.aspx