The New American World Order: How It Works

Möebius Pretzel

Nov 5, 2011, 9:02:41 PM11/5/11
The New American World Order: How It Works

To understand how the American empire works, one needs to know three things.

First, asVitali and colleagues at Einstein's alma mater -- the ETH in
Zurich Switzerland -- demonstrate in a highly technical arxiv.org
publication, a few dozen mostly financial corporations have direct or
indirect control over virtually all of the rest of the World's
transnational corporations.

Second, as theoretical physicist Michio Kaku explains, the large
multinational corporations based in the United States are dependent for
their intellectual resources not on Americans or the American
educational system, but on the H1B, the genius visa, that brings to
America scientific and engineering talent from throughout the World.

Third, as John Stewart demonstrates,
[cont.]

http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-american-world-order-how-it-works.html

fost...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2011, 9:26:59 PM11/5/11
On Nov 5, 9:02 pm, Möebius Pretzel <Möebius*Pretzel~@~Ubiquitous.com>
wrote:

> Second, as theoretical physicist Michio Kaku explains, the large
> multinational corporations based in the United States are dependent for
> their intellectual resources not on Americans or the American
> educational system, but on the H1B,

Yeah but the HIB36 differential would overcapacite the generic
intrinsic value of the isomorphic face of the exothermically
facilitation palate vastly recharging the meromorphic synthesis!

If we could hypothesize the external equivalent to a non-
mestasynthetic principled lower ergonomically biased outstripped
metaphysically dominant exterior, the pseunomically result could be
achieved!!!

Think about it!!

mr dude