Bloodthirsty Democrat Sen Dianne Feinstein to Slaughter Santa Rosa Island's 1,100 Elk and Mule Deer

Patriot Games

Dec 22, 2007, 9:19:17 AM12/22/07
http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=3326

Senator Feinstein Inserts Provision to Slaughter Santa Rosa Island's Elk and
Mule Deer
Friday, December 21, 2007

As we reported last year, Congressman Duncan Hunter (R-CA) helped to enact
an NRA-backed law to save the 1100 Roosevelt Elk and Kaibab Mule Deer on
Santa Rosa Island from court-ordered extermination. Congresswoman Lois
Capps (D-CA) and Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
were outraged. It was clear that they were not going to give up until every
elk and mule deer on the island had been destroyed.

This week, Senator Feinstein succeeded in inserting a provision into the
Omnibus Appropriations Bill that repeals this animal-saving law. This
action, passed in the dark of night, reinstates the extermination order that
must be carried out by 2011. This is a terrible blow to wildlife
conservation in America.

Santa Rosa's elk and mule deer are unique and invaluable because they are
free from chronic wasting disease (CWD) and other ailments that threaten
these species on the mainland. Forty miles of Pacific Ocean ensures them an
ideal sanctuary. Senator Feinstein and the others have destroyed this last
remaining insurance policy against losing these magnificent species if an
epidemic strikes the mainland.

This episode also proves beyond doubt that the Humane Society of the United
States isn't trying to "save" animals. The radical anti-hunting group
refused to utter a single word of opposition to the government-mandated
slaughter of the elk and mule deer that have coexisted with other plant and
animal species on the island for more than 75 years.

Senators Feinstein and Boxer, Representative Capps, and even the National
Park Service, want all of the animals on the Island exterminated so that
some are not ethically hunted as a management tool. It shows, in no
uncertain terms, the ruthlessness of radical hunting opponents.

greg3347

Dec 22, 2007, 11:51:30 AM12/22/07

How did the old Jewess Feinstein get involved with something so remote
from
her culture group?

greg

Patriot Games

Dec 23, 2007, 10:23:38 AM12/23/07
"greg3347" <theod...@lycos.com> wrote in message

She's representing some rich elite Democrats who want to partially develop
the island property at taxpayers expense and who think the wildlife would
get in their way.

Democrats are the most vile creatures on Earth (not counting Muslims).

tr...@gonzowrite.com

Dec 23, 2007, 10:56:12 AM12/23/07
> greg- Hide quoted text -

What wasn't mentioned in the above posting was that Congressman Hunter
had previously introduced a "bill" to allow the hunting of deer & elk
on Santa Rosa, but ONLY by veterans of the Armed Forces.

Patriot Games

Dec 23, 2007, 2:22:55 PM12/23/07
>What wasn't mentioned in the above posting was that Congressman Hunter
>had previously introduced a "bill" to allow the hunting of deer & elk
>on Santa Rosa, but ONLY by veterans of the Armed Forces.

Which he promptly withdrew.