McCain makes excuses for fellow Republican jr.

Sid9

May 1, 2008, 7:54:03 PM5/1/08
Republican John McCain says President Bush
should not be held responsible for the much-criticized
"mission accomplished" banner five years ago,
but he should be blamed for bungling the early
months of the Iraq war.

Thursday was the fifth anniversary of Bush's
dramatic landing on an aircraft carrier where
the banner hung. The certain GOP presidential
nominee said he thought the banner was a mistake
at the time.

====================================

McCain proposes to continue jr's failed policies!

HarryNadds

May 1, 2008, 8:17:53 PM5/1/08

sid9 is a linguini spined George Soros stooge !!!!!

Pappy

May 1, 2008, 8:34:16 PM5/1/08
"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Senator McCain will be America's next POTUS, Sidney Jewboy. You get on your
skinny, cowardly jew knees and tell him that he's your master. Or else...
Well, you know happens to uppity kikes. Papa John's pizza time!! HAW HAW HAW
HAW!!

Sid9

May 1, 2008, 8:46:03 PM5/1/08

"HarryNadds" <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Nnadds ADD worsens as he again fails to read the subject line!

Sid9

May 1, 2008, 8:47:39 PM5/1/08

"Pappy" <Pa...@Happy.com> wrote in message

The black guy or the
white woman will be
cleaning up jr's mess
while you cry in your beer

HarryNadds

May 1, 2008, 8:54:10 PM5/1/08
On May 1, 7:46 pm, "Sid9" <s...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "HarryNadds" <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Nnadds ADD worsens as he again fails to read the subject line!- Hide quoted text -

Sid9 is a linguini spined George Soros stooge

Deaf Power

May 1, 2008, 8:54:45 PM5/1/08

HarryNadds is a spined Adolf W. Bush stooge.

.

Sid9

May 1, 2008, 9:07:37 PM5/1/08

"HarryNadds" <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Nnadds has no defense for McCain's leader bush,jr.

David and Nancy O

May 1, 2008, 9:30:48 PM5/1/08

"Pappy" <Pa...@Happy.com> wrote in message

Sad ... all you guys have left is name calling

Term Limits Now

May 1, 2008, 9:34:29 PM5/1/08
> Republican John McCain says President Bush
> should not be held responsible for the much-criticized
> "mission accomplished" banner five years ago,
> but he should be blamed for bungling the early
> months of the Iraq war.

This was a media event, and the popular press decided that the
'Mission Accomplished' banner was incorrect. In a single stroke the
media elite decided that the new definition of that expression was to
indicate the end of hostilities. At that time, and since then, very
few have questioned the media's right to chance the language when it
suits their own self-interests.

I cannot count the number of times during my stint in the Asian
Vacation when I reported 'Mission Accomplished' during debriefing. By
the current definition I declared the war had been won. And I was not
even aware of it.

Harold Burton

May 1, 2008, 9:45:24 PM5/1/08
In article <c9uSj.8384$PY5.300@trnddc01>,
"David and Nancy O" <xdfwcouple1(remove this and the 2
x's)@xbigfoot.com> wrote:

> Sad ... all you guys have left is name calling

Have you been living in a cave? Name calling by both left and right has
been going on for years.

Care to explain why you just "noticed" it now? Hypocrisy?

Snicker.

SgtMinor

May 1, 2008, 10:12:30 PM5/1/08

A media event on a carrier at sea?

From the speech on the deck: "BUSH: "Officers and sailors of the USS
Abraham Lincoln, my fellow Americans, major combat operations in Iraq
have ended. In the Battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies
have prevailed.""

Pappy

May 1, 2008, 10:32:54 PM5/1/08
"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

You must be referring to a nigger or a buck-toothed bulldyke. Naahh... Ain't
gonna happen, jewboy.

The Pope Wears Prada

May 1, 2008, 10:36:50 PM5/1/08

Only spineless cowards get on Usenet and make these kinds of comments.

Have fun living with yourself "Pappy".

Sid9

May 1, 2008, 10:37:11 PM5/1/08

"Pappy" <Pa...@Happy.com> wrote in message

Yeah, the cleaning people
have always cleaned up
after the rich frat boy all his life.

Only this time he fucked up
our country in a catastrophic
fashion

Al E. Crocodile

May 1, 2008, 11:06:43 PM5/1/08

"Pappy" <Pa...@Happy.com> wrote in message
hey goober, why don't you tote your loud mouth and that fat ass, get a
wheelbarrow, and
all your useless guns over to Iraq

David and Nancy O

May 1, 2008, 11:19:59 PM5/1/08

"Harold Burton" <hal.i....@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Not true ... sorry ... the republicans can't defend anything they and bush
stand for ... name calling is all you guys have ... it must hurt ... maybe
an apology for your republican actions and deeds would make you feel better
... it'd be the "right" thing to do ... and you know it.

Sid9

May 1, 2008, 11:22:04 PM5/1/08

"David and Nancy O" <xdfwcouple1(remove this and the 2 x's)@xbigfoot.com>

wrote in message news:zLvSj.16735$E77.14991@trnddc05...

Well said!

James Of Tucson

May 1, 2008, 11:49:07 PM5/1/08
On May 1, 6:30 pm, "David and Nancy O" <xdfwcouple1(remove this and

the 2 x's)@xbigfoot.com> wrote:

> Sad ... all you guys have left is name calling

"have left?"

What did they have before?

tenjets

May 1, 2008, 11:58:33 PM5/1/08

"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
5 years later, the Bushies come up with another plausible-sounding
explanation. They can't even manage their own propaganda.

Sid9

May 2, 2008, 12:04:53 AM5/2/08

"tenjets" <d...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

Beaten at every turn, their only
response is to attack the messenger

Eat the rich

May 2, 2008, 5:01:12 AM5/2/08
On May 1, 5:34 pm, "Pappy" <Pa...@Happy.com> wrote:
> "Sid9" <s...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

You're an idiot, Pappy. Anyone tries to resurrect that Nazi garbage
here in the United States is going to have to face a lot of people who
will stand up for the Jews or anyone else being persecuted.

As for McCain, I hope he wins. He'll finish the job that Bush started
of destroying the Republican party. After one term of a McCain
Presidency, no one but the rich and the idiots will vote Republican.

Burto...@gmail.com

May 2, 2008, 7:14:30 AM5/2/08

HUH??

Burto...@gmail.com

May 2, 2008, 7:15:06 AM5/2/08
On May 1, 8:07 pm, "Sid9" <s...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "HarryNadds" <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On May 1, 7:46 pm, "Sid9" <s...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> >> "HarryNadds" <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Nnadds ADD worsens as he again fails to read the subject line!- Hide
> >> quoted text -

> > Sid9 is a linguini spined George Soros stooge
>
> Nnadds has no defense for McCain's leader bush,jr.- Hide quoted text -

Burto...@gmail.com

May 2, 2008, 7:16:58 AM5/2/08
On May 1, 9:37 pm, "Sid9" <s...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Pappy" <Pa...@Happy.com> wrote in message

> > "Sid9" <s...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> >> "Pappy" <Pa...@Happy.com> wrote in message
> fashion- Hide quoted text -

Burto...@gmail.com

May 2, 2008, 7:17:43 AM5/2/08
On May 1, 10:19 pm, "David and Nancy O" <xdfwcouple1(remove this and

the 2 x's)@xbigfoot.com> wrote:
> "Harold Burton" <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ... it'd be the "right" thing to do ... and you know it.- Hide quoted text -

Care for some cheese with that whine numnutts??

Burto...@gmail.com

May 2, 2008, 7:18:37 AM5/2/08
On May 1, 11:04 pm, "Sid9" <s...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "tenjets" <d...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> > "Sid9" <s...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> >> Republican John McCain says President Bush
> >> should not be held responsible for the much-criticized
> >> "mission accomplished" banner five years ago,
> >> but he should be blamed for bungling the early
> >> months of the Iraq war.
>
> >> Thursday was the fifth anniversary of Bush's
> >> dramatic landing on an aircraft carrier where
> >> the banner hung. The certain GOP presidential
> >> nominee said he thought the banner was a mistake
> >> at the time.
>
> >> ====================================
>
> >> McCain proposes to continue jr's failed policies!
>
> > 5 years later, the Bushies come up with another plausible-sounding
> > explanation. They can't even manage their own propaganda.
>
> Beaten at every turn, their only
> response is to attack the messenger- Hide quoted text -

Sid9 is a linguini spined George Soros stooge

Pappy

May 2, 2008, 9:02:18 AM5/2/08
"Eat the rich" <goof...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Eat the rich whined like a little girl: "...is going to have to face a lot

of people who will stand up for the Jews or anyone else being persecuted."

Ya mean some real rough, tough types like you who snivel and whimper on
usenet? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!! That's really, really scary. <snicker>

Shaddup untermensch! Git yo ass on that boxcar.

Sid9

May 2, 2008, 9:04:41 AM5/2/08

"Pappy" <Pa...@Happy.com> wrote in message

I thought we killed you all in WWII

Lamont Cranston

May 2, 2008, 11:56:37 AM5/2/08
HarryNadds wrote:
> On May 1, 6:54 pm, "Sid9" <s...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > Republican John McCain says President Bush
> > should not be held responsible for the much-criticized
> > "mission accomplished" banner five years ago,
> > but he should be blamed for bungling the early
> > months of the Iraq war.
> >
> > Thursday was the fifth anniversary of Bush's
> > dramatic landing on an aircraft carrier where
> > the banner hung. The certain GOP presidential
> > nominee said he thought the banner was a mistake
> > at the time.
> >
> > ====================================
> >
> > McCain proposes to continue jr's failed policies!
>
> sid9 is a linguini spined George Soros stooge !!!!!

Failure to refute noted.

Lamont Cranston

May 2, 2008, 11:57:20 AM5/2/08

This is what NumbNuts calls intelligent discourse.

Lamont Cranston

May 2, 2008, 11:59:20 AM5/2/08

Ah, another Republican racist slithers out into the open. Get together with
Clifford. Maybe you guys can burn a cross somewhere.

Harold Burton

May 2, 2008, 8:13:55 PM5/2/08
In article <zLvSj.16735$E77.14991@trnddc05>,

x's)@xbigfoot.com> wrote:

> "Harold Burton" <hal.i....@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > In article <c9uSj.8384$PY5.300@trnddc01>,
> > "David and Nancy O" <xdfwcouple1(remove this and the 2
> > x's)@xbigfoot.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Sad ... all you guys have left is name calling
> >

> > Have you been living in a cave? Name calling by both left and right has
> > been going on for years.
> >

> > Care to explain why you just "noticed" it now? Hypocrisy?
> >

> > Snicker.
>
> Not true ...

Quite true.

> sorry ...