Bull Dyke Lesbos In The News - Slavering Bull Dykes Addicted to Hairy Snatch, Can't Be Changed by Therapy

Patriot Games

Aug 6, 2009, 8:00:39 AM8/6/09
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090805/ap_on_re_us/us_psychologists_gays

Psychologists repudiate gay-to-straight therapy
Wed Aug 5, 2009

NEW YORK � The American Psychological Association declared Wednesday
that mental health professionals should not tell gay clients they can
become straight through therapy or other treatments.

Instead, the APA urged therapists to consider multiple options � that
could range from celibacy to switching churches � for helping clients
whose sexual orientation and religious faith conflict.

In a resolution adopted on a 125-to-4 vote by the APA's governing
council, and in a comprehensive report based on two years of research,
the 150,000-member association put itself firmly on record in
opposition of so-called "reparative therapy" which seeks to change
sexual orientation.

No solid evidence exists that such change is likely, says the report,
and some research suggests that efforts to produce change could be
harmful, inducing depression and suicidal tendencies.

The APA had criticized reparative therapy in the past, but a
six-member task force added weight to this position by examining 83
studies on sexual orientation change conducted since 1960. Its
comprehensive report was endorsed by the APA's governing council in
Toronto, where the association's annual meeting is being held this
weekend.

The report breaks new ground in its detailed and nuanced assessment of
how therapists should deal with gay clients struggling to remain loyal
to a religious faith that disapproves of homosexuality.

Judith Glassgold, a Highland Park, N.J., psychologist who chaired the
task force, said she hoped the document could help calm the polarized
debate between religious conservatives who believe in the possibility
of changing sexual orientation and the many mental health
professionals who reject that option.

"Both sides have to educate themselves better," Glassgold said in an
interview. "The religious psychotherapists have to open up their eyes
to the potential positive aspects of being gay or lesbian. Secular
therapists have to recognize that some people will choose their faith
over their sexuality."

In dealing with gay clients from conservative faiths, says the report,
therapists should be "very cautious" about suggesting treatments aimed
at altering their same-sex attractions.

"Practitioners can assist clients through therapies that do not
attempt to change sexual orientation, but rather involve acceptance,
support and identity exploration and development without imposing a
specific identity outcome," the report says.

"We have to challenge people to be creative," said Glassgold.

She suggested that devout clients could focus on overarching aspects
of religion such as hope and forgiveness in order to transcend
negative beliefs about homosexuality, and either remain part of their
original faith within its limits � for example, by embracing celibacy
� or find a faith that welcomes gays.

"There's no evidence to say that change therapies work, but these
vulnerable people are tempted to try them, and when they don't work,
they feel doubly terrified," Glassgold said. "You should be honest
with people and say, 'This is not likely to change your sexual
orientation, but we can help explore what options you have.'"

One of the largest organizations promoting the possibility of changing
sexual orientation is Exodus International, a network of ministries
whose core message is "Freedom from homosexuality through the power of
Jesus Christ."

Its president, Alan Chambers, describes himself as someone who
"overcame unwanted same-sex attraction." He and other evangelicals met
with APA representatives after the task force formed in 2007, and he
expressed satisfaction with parts of the report that emerged.

"It's a positive step � simply respecting someone's faith is a huge
leap in the right direction," Chambers said. "But I'd go further.
Don't deny the possibility that someone's feelings might change."

An evangelical psychologist, Mark Yarhouse of Regent University,
praised the APA report for urging a creative approach to gay clients'
religious beliefs but � like Chambers � disagreed with its skepticism
about changing sexual orientation.

Yarhouse and a colleague, Professor Stanton Jones of Wheaton College,
will be releasing findings at the APA meeting Friday from their
six-year study of people who went through Exodus programs. More than
half of 61 subjects either converted to heterosexuality or
"disidentified" with homosexuality while embracing chastity, their
study said.

To Jones and Yarhouse, their findings prove change is possible for
some people, and on average the attempt to change will not be harmful.
The APA task force took as a starting point the belief that
homosexuality is a normal variant of human sexuality, not a disorder,
and that it nonetheless remains stigmatized in ways that can have
negative consequences.

The report said the subgroup of gays interested in changing their
sexual orientation has evolved over the decades and now is comprised
mostly of well-educated white men whose religion is an important part
of their lives and who participate in conservative faiths that frown
on homosexuality.

"Religious faith and psychology do not have to be seen as being
opposed to each other," the report says, endorsing approaches "that
integrate concepts from the psychology of religion and the modern
psychology of sexual orientation."

Perry Halkitis, a New York University psychologist who chairs the APA
committee dealing with gay and lesbian issues, praised the report for
its balance.

"Anyone who makes decisions based on good science will be satisfied,"
he said. "As a clinician, you have to deal with the whole person, and
for some people, faith is a very important aspect of who they are."

The report also addressed the issue of whether adolescents should be
subjected to therapy aimed at altering their sexual orientation. Any
such approach should "maximize self-determination" and be undertaken
only with the youth's consent, the report said.

Wayne Besen, a gay-rights activist who has sought to discredit the
so-called "ex-gay" movement, welcomed the APA findings.

"Ex-gay therapy is a profound travesty that has led to pointless
tragedies, and we are pleased that the APA has addressed this
psychological scourge," Besen said.

Ron

Aug 6, 2009, 9:27:02 AM8/6/09
On Aug 6, 7:00 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090805/ap_on_re_us/us_psychologists_gays
>
> Psychologists repudiate gay-to-straight therapy
> Wed Aug 5, 2009
>
> NEW YORK – The American Psychological Association declared Wednesday
> that mental health professionals should not tell gay clients they can
> become straight through therapy or other treatments.
(SNIPPED)
.
.
Re: Bull Dyke Lesbos In The News - Slavering Bull Dykes Addicted to
Hairy Snatch, Can't Be Changed by Therapy

"Slavering Bull Dykes"? How gauche! What is it this time Wanda?
Your bidet still plugged up?

No? Well then, I guess it rained on your quincianera.

RO

robw

Aug 6, 2009, 9:55:25 AM8/6/09

You've never been in a two girls-one guy three way.
Have you?

Don't know what you're missing.

Patriot Games

Aug 8, 2009, 3:42:35 PM8/8/09
On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 06:27:02 -0700 (PDT), Ron <ron...@wt.net> wrote:
>On Aug 6, 7:00�am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090805/ap_on_re_us/us_psychologists_gays
>> Psychologists repudiate gay-to-straight therapy
>> Wed Aug 5, 2009
>> NEW YORK � The American Psychological Association declared Wednesday
>> that mental health professionals should not tell gay clients they can
>> become straight through therapy or other treatments.
>(SNIPPED)
>Re: Bull Dyke Lesbos In The News - Slavering Bull Dykes Addicted to
>Hairy Snatch, Can't Be Changed by Therapy
>"Slavering Bull Dykes"? How gauche! What is it this time Wanda?
>Your bidet still plugged up?

Wanda? You must mean Wanda Sykes, the Negro Slavering Bull Dyke...

You can ask her here: http://www.wandasykes.com/

>No? Well then, I guess it rained on your quincianera.

Nobody knows what that even means...

SilentOtto

Aug 8, 2009, 4:20:06 PM8/8/09
On Aug 6, 8:00 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090805/ap_on_re_us/us_psychologists_gays
>
> Psychologists repudiate gay-to-straight therapy
> Wed Aug 5, 2009

They need to do another study to determine the impact of hiding in the
closet on your homosexuality, Queer Boy.

http://www.holysmoke.org/temp/homophobia_and_homosexual_arousal.pdf

"The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in
exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward
homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of
homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29);
they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index
of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were
exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of
heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in
penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression
Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992 ). Both groups exhibited
increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female
homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in
penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ
in
aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual
arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or
denies."

Heh heh...

Insane lying racist rightard closet queer sheep fucking coprophile
shit eating posing snip bitch gay porn faggots...

Batshit crazy, every single one of you.

I ORDER you to do a paste job, Shit Eater.

Show me you're my bitch again, Faggot.

Patriot Games

Aug 11, 2009, 5:17:17 PM8/11/09
On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 13:20:06 -0700 (PDT), SilentSambo
<silen...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Aug 6, 8:00�am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090805/ap_on_re_us/us_psychologists_gays
>> Psychologists repudiate gay-to-straight therapy
>> Wed Aug 5, 2009

The good news is you can stop going to therapy!

The bad news is now you have no excuse to not get a job.

C'mon nigger, get a job, pay your own way...

On Thu, 7 May 2009 16:04:38 -0700 (PDT), SilentOtto
<silen...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On May 7, 10:32�am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 6 May 2009 20:39:57 -0700 (PDT), SilentOtto
>> You're not a homophobe BECAUSE you're a homo...
>> We get it...
>> The authors said:
>> "Another explanation of these data is found in Barlow, Sakheim, and
>> Beck's ( 1983) theory of the role of anxiety and attention in sexual
>> responding. It is possible that viewing homosexual stimuli causes
>> negative emotions such as anxiety in homophobic men but not in
>> nonhomophobic men. Because anxiety has been shown to enhance arousal
>> and erection, this theory would predict increases in erection in
>> homophobic men. Furthermore, it would indicate that a response to
>> homosexual stimuli is a function of the threat condition rather than
>> sexual arousal per se. Whereas difficulties of objectively evaluating
>> psychoanalytic hypotheses are well-documented, these approaches would
>> predict that sexual arousal is an intrinsic response to homosexual
>> stimuli, whereas Barlow's (1986 ) theory would predict that sexual
>> arousal to homosexual stimuli by homophobic individuals is a function
>> of anxiety. These competing potions can and should be evaluated by
>> future research."
>> Excerpted �from Henrey E. Adams, Lester W. Wright Jr., and Bethany A
>> Lohr, Is Homophobia Associated With Homosexual Arousal? in the Journal
>> of Abnormal Psychology, Vol. 105., No. 3 (1996), pp. 440-445.
>> Additional references:http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/roots/freud.html
>> The American Psychological Associationhttp://www.philosophy-religion.org/handouts/homophobia.htm
>None of that changes the observation that homophobic men show signs of
>sexual arousal when they view homoerotic material

Sorry, your urban nigger education has FAILED you, again.

You've had MONTHS to read the cites below.

You FAILED to read the cites below.

I will NOW humiliate you in public as the under-educated nigger that
we ALL NOW KNOW that you are.

What part of "Another explanation of these data IS found in" don't you
understand?

They didn't say maybe.

They didn't say could be.

They didn't say might be.

They said "IS found..."

Case closed. Game over...

Your ONLY SUCH REFERENCE has been DEBUNKED.

>All it does is offer a possible alternative that has in no way been
>substantiated.

What part of "Another explanation of these data IS found in" don't you
understand?

They didn't say maybe.

They didn't say could be.

They didn't say might be.

They said "IS found..."

Case closed. Game over...

Your ONLY SUCH REFERENCE has been DEBUNKED.

>Signs of sexual arousal mean sexual arousal until it's shown to be
>something else.

And NOW we find that your urban nigger education has FAILED you.

You've had MONTHS to read the cites below.

You FAILED to read the cites below.

I will NOW humiliate you in public as the under-educated nigger that
we ALL NOW KNOW that you are.

What part of "The homophobic group reported significantly more
negative affect, anxiety..." don't you understand?

They didn't say maybe "anxiety."

They didn't say could be "anxiety."

They didn't say might be "anxiety."

They said "The homophobic group reported significantly more negative
affect, anxiety..."

Case closed. Game over...

Your ONLY SUCH REFERENCE has been DEBUNKED AND ALTERNATIVELY
EXPLAINED.

Homophobia and physical aggression toward homosexual and heterosexual
individuals.
Bernat, Jeffrey A.; Calhoun, Karen S.; Adams, Henry E.; Zeichner, Amos
Journal of Abnormal Psychology. 2001 Feb Vol 110(1) 179-187
http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=search.displayRecord&uid=2001-17627-019

This study examined the relationship between homophobia (defined as
self-reported negative affect, avoidance, and aggression toward
homosexuals) and homosexual aggression. Self-identified heterosexual
college men were assigned to homophobic (n = 26) and nonhomophobic (n
= 26) groups on the basis of their scores on the Homophobia Scale (HS;
L. W. Wright, H. E. Adams, & J. A. Bernat, 1999). Physical aggression
was examined by having participants administer shocks to a fictitious
opponent during a competitive reaction time (RT) task under the
impression that the study was examining the relationship between
sexually explicit material and RT. Participants were exposed to a male
homosexual erotic videotape, their affective reactions were assessed,
and they then competed in the RT task against either a heterosexual or
a homosexual opponent. The homophobic group reported significantly
more negative affect, anxiety, and anger-hostility after watching the
homosexual erotic videotape than did the nonhomophobic group.
Additionally, the homophobic group was significantly more aggressive
toward the homosexual opponent, but the groups did not differ in
aggression toward the heterosexual opponent.

Sissies and Tomboys: Gender Role Behaviors and Homophobia
Robert D. Schope PhD, Assistant Professor of Social Work, University
of Iowa
Michele J. Eliason PhD, Associate Professor of Nursing, University of
Iowa

Journal of Gay & Lesbian Social Services:
. . . Issues in Practice, Policy, and Research
The official journal of the Caucus of the LGBT Faculty & Students in
Social Work
Volume: 16 Issue: 2
ISSN: 1053-8720 Pub Date: 12/16/2003

This paper examines whether prejudice by heterosexuals against
homosexuals is associated with violations of socially determined
gender role behaviors. Respondents were given questionnaires which
included either gay-acting or straight-acting vignettes and asked to
indicate their attitudes and behaviors in specific situations. While
gender role characteristics were found to be an important aspect of
negative attitudes and behaviors toward gay men and lesbians, the most
important predictor of homophobia is the mere fact that an individual
is known to be homosexual.

Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38 Issue 3 Page 647-683, March 2008
Amelia E. Talley, B. Ann Bettencourt (2008)
Evaluations and Aggression Directed at a Gay Male Target: The Role of
Threat and Antigay Prejudice

This research was designed to understand heterosexual men's
interpersonal reactions toward a gay male individual and to examine
how threat and pre-existing antigay prejudice impact these encounters.
In one experiment, we manipulated the ostensible sexual orientation of
an assigned work partner and assessed participants' perceptions of
threat indirectly, using a measure of psychological distancing.
Results revealed that, regardless of antigay prejudice, participants
psychologically distanced more from the gay male than from the
heterosexual male. In the second experiment, we manipulated threat and
the sexual orientation of the work partner to examine aggressive
responding toward the work partner. Participants exposed to a threat
to their masculinity behaved more aggressively toward the gay work
partner, regardless of their level of antigay prejudice.

Message has been deleted

Mark Gerard Miller

Aug 11, 2009, 7:11:38 PM8/11/09
"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 13:20:06 -0700 (PDT), SilentSambo
> <silen...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Aug 6, 8:00 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090805/ap_on_re_us/us_psychologists_gays
>>> Psychologists repudiate gay-to-straight therapy
>>> Wed Aug 5, 2009
>
> The good news is you can stop going to therapy!
>
> The bad news is now you have no excuse to not get a job.
>
> C'mon nigger, get a job, pay your own way...

I am proud to be a black man, and if you ever come near me, you feculent
Nazi Bilderberg asatru dreckmeister, I will take my black power fist and
break your jaw with one punch, and you know I can do it, you eternal pussy
of the toilet mind. Do you horrify children to death for pleasure and a
"sense of power" as so many Bilderberg "Society" "members" do, you feculent
idiot? You are a moron crippled by malevolent evil and stupidity. OK, this
is a black man, here, I, saying this to you, a Bilderberg dreckscheusal. In
public. Bring it, you idiotic coward. You know where I am. Bring that maroon
rastus with you, patriot games. You are urinating and soiling yourself in
fear at the thought of it, you Nazi filth monster.

Mark

Patriot Games

Aug 16, 2009, 3:54:45 PM8/16/09
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:40:01 -0700 (PDT), Frank

From: Frank <frankli...@gmail.com>
From: "Tom Sr." <tomswif...@gmail.com>

Patriot Games

Aug 16, 2009, 4:04:24 PM8/16/09
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:11:38 -0400, "Mark 'Niggy' Miller"
<mg...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 13:20:06 -0700 (PDT), SilentSambo
>> <silen...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> The good news is you can stop going to therapy!
>> The bad news is now you have no excuse to not get a job.
>> C'mon nigger, get a job, pay your own way...
>I am proud to be a black man, and if you ever come near me, you feculent
>Nazi Bilderberg asatru dreckmeister, I will take my black power fist

"Black power fist?"

Oops! That would DISQUALIFY you as a "black man" and immediately
qualify you as a NIGGER.

>OK, this is a black man...

Nope, just another NIGGER...

>Bring it...

You want another handout? What is it this time? You want free
healthcare? Free crack? Free Extra Crispy drumsticks?

Are watermelon in season and you need me to bring you some?

>You know where I am.

I just checked and you're not picking through my trash or trying to
break into my cars so NO I don't know where you are.

But its a safe bet that somewhere you are either drunk unconscious,
drugged unconscious, begging for money, or getting dragged behind a
pick-up truck.

>You are urinating...

In your mouth.