How to Recall a U.S. Senator

R.S.

Nov 2, 2007, 7:16:59 AM11/2/07
Lets force them to vote the will of Legal Citizens, not cheap labor
for Big Business, and not for Illegal Aliens and their illegally
transported or anchor baby children.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2096900_recall-us-senator.html

Before you start legal action pass the idea around to ensure you have
enough votes to make it work by starting a focus group to draw in
potentially active pro-recall advocates.

Introduction

Senators have to find a balance between voting their conscience and
voting as their constituents would like. If senators vote their
conscience too heavily, constituents tend to get angry. When this
happens, constituents may ask for a recall of their U.S. Senator.

Instructions

Difficulty: Challenging

Step One

Consider your location. Few states allow for a recall of a senator-
only 18 and the District of Columbia. If you're not living in one of
these states you have no constitutional rights to recall.

Step Two

Determine the grounds for recall. You'll need this information to make
your case to the population but in 7 of the 18 states specific grounds
are actually required. In these states, if your reasons don't measure
up, you won't be allowed to proceed with the recall.

Step Three

Get signatures. You'll need a petition to get a recall election. The
number of signatures is usually a percentage of the voters at the last
election but this differs by state.

Step Four

Prepare for a response. At some point during the process, the senator
will be notified that a petition for recall is being circulated. She
will then have a chance to respond to the allegations.

Step Five

Get voters to the recall election. Once the recall election is
granted, alert the community and get them out to vote. The ballot will
ask whether or not the senator should be recalled and the state may
hold an election at the same time to elect the next person for that
office.

Tips & Warnings

· The 18 states allowing for recall are as follows: Alaska, Arizona,
California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan,
Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode
Island, Washington and Wisconsin.

· A website or a phone campaign are two good ways to get your petition
going. Going door-to-door is also an option although it is more time
consuming than the other two. This is important since you only have a
set number of days to obtain the correct number of signatures-anywhere
from 30 to 180 days.

· You will be fighting an uphill battle to recall a U.S. Senator. It
is extremely rare. In fact there have only been a few cases in history
of this happening.

Recall of State Officials

http://www.ncsl.org/programs/legismgt/elect/recallprovision.htm

Candidates for Recall based on their Record of Amnesty and Social
Service Benefits for Illegal Aliens and their children at Legal
Working Class Taxpaying Citizen's Expense.

They are representing Big Business (specifically promoting cheap
illegal labor for Big Business, while law following companies and
legal working citizens are forced to compete for business and jobs
with stagnant wages due to illegal laborers - illegal aliens - willing
to work for cheaper wages while they supplement their wages illegally
with our tax funded welfare and other social services that legal
citizens don't qualify for but have to pay taxes in support of, which
basically boils down to us paying them to take away our jobs and
stagnate our wages, and steal our social services, also supplement Big
Business by allowing them to pay lower wages at our expense).

Arizona:
http://www.azleg.gov/ArizonaRevisedStatutes.asp?Title=19

McCain (R-AZ), Not Voting

California:
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate?WAISdocID=37109818644+2+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

Boxer (D-CA), Not Voting
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea

Colorado:
http://198.187.128.12/colorado/lpext.dll?f=templates&fn=fs-main.htm&2.0

Salazar (D-CO), Yea

Idaho:
http://www3.state.id.us/idstat/TOC/34017KTOC.html

Craig (R-ID), Yea

Kansas:
http://www.kslegislature.org/legsrv-statutes/getStatute.do?number=13882

Brownback (R-KS), Yea

Michigan:
http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(45ruk455v2wj5r55kjwe2nrj))/mileg.aspx?page=getobject&objectname=mcl-168-951&queryid=20488388&highlight=Recall%20AND%20Petition

Levin (D-MI), Yea
Stabenow (D-MI), Yea

Minnesota:
http://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/revisor/pages/statute/statute_chapter_toc.php?year=2007&chapter=211C

Coleman (R-MN), Yea
Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea

Nevada:
http://search.leg.state.nv.us/isysquery/irl9861/1/doc

Reid (D-NV), Yea

New Jersey:
http://lis.njleg.state.nj.us/cgi-bin/om_isapi.dll?clientID=150613&Depth=2&depth=2&expandheadings=on&headingswithhits=on&hitsperheading=on&infobase=statutes.nfo&record={9010}&softpage=Doc_Frame_PG42

Lautenberg (D-NJ), Yea
Menendez (D-NJ), Yea

Oregon:
http://www.leg.state.or.us/ors/249.html

Wyden (D-OR), Yea

Rhode Island:
http://www.rilin.state.ri.us/RiConstitution/C04.html

Reed (D-RI), Yea
Whitehouse (D-RI), Yea

Washington:
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=29A.56.110

Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Murray (D-WA), Yea

Wisconsin:
http://nxt.legis.state.wi.us/nxt/gateway.dll?f=templates&fn=default.htm&vid=WI:Default&d=stats&q=Recall%20Petition

Feingold (D-WI), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea

If you can't recall them at least vote all these incumbents out next
time they're up for re-election in their primaries! We don't need
senators that support illegal aliens over legal citizens.

U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 110th Congress - 1st Session
as compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the
direction of the Secretary of the Senate
Vote Summary

Question: On the Cloture Motion (Motion to Invoke Cloture on the
Motion to Proceed to Consider S. 2205 )

Vote Number: 394
Vote Date: October 24, 2007, 12:27 PM

Required For Majority: 3/5
Vote Result: Cloture Motion Rejected

Measure Number: S. 2205

Measure Title:
A bill to authorize the cancellation of removal and adjustment of
status of certain alien students who are long-term United States
residents and who entered the United States as children, and for other
purposes.

Vote Counts:
YEAs 52
NAYs 44
Not Voting 4

YEAs ---52 (These Senators are attempting to Aid and Abet Illegal
Aliens)

Akaka (D-HI)
Bayh (D-IN)
Bennett (R-UT)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Brown (D-OH)
Brownback (R-KS)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Coleman (R-MN)
Collins (R-ME)
Craig (R-ID)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feingold (D-WI)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Hagel (R-NE)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Hutchison (R-TX)
Inouye (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Kohl (D-WI)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (ID-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Lott (R-MS)
Lugar (R-IN)
Martinez (R-FL)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Obama (D-IL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schumer (D-NY)
Snowe (R-ME)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Webb (D-VA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Not Voting - 4 (These Senators are attempting to evade the issue of
Illegal Aliens)

Boxer (D-CA)
Dodd (D-CT)
Kennedy (D-MA)
McCain (R-AZ)

Show All the Above Senators you mean business, when they support
Illegal Alien Amnesty.

Phone, Email, or Visit your Senators and Congressmen at their offices
in your state and or in Washington D.C.

You could make the difference and turn this country back to its
citizens.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=355645#355645

SPREAD THE MESSAGE AROUND! E-mail this to your family, friends, and
associates.

The below website lists e-mail addresses of all the staffers assigned
to the various congressmen and senators.

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/outsource/congress/schstaffers.html

Please contact your Senators to stop any new attempt at Illegal Alien
Amnesty.

http://www.numbersusa.com/contactcongress.html

For more Info go to:

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

fathersrights

Nov 2, 2007, 10:41:41 AM11/2/07
Remember when France and Germany and the UN wouldn't vote to enforce
sanctions against Iraq and later we found their leaders had been personally
bribed with food for oil money? Now some American politicians are openly
supportive of efforts that will benefit the terrorists.Want to bet they are
not also getting huge payoffs and political contributions from moslems??Why
the sudden influx of moslem names on their contributors lists?
"R.S." <ra...@hickorytech.net> wrote in message

qwerty

Nov 2, 2007, 12:13:59 PM11/2/07

"fathersrights" <rlisa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Before you start legal action pass the idea around to ensure you have
> enough votes to make it work by starting a focus group to draw in
> potentially active pro-recall advocates.

Perhaps you should determine whether it's Constitutional first?

> Introduction
>
> Senators have to find a balance between voting their conscience and
> voting as their constituents would like. If senators vote their
> conscience too heavily, constituents tend to get angry. When this
> happens, constituents may ask for a recall of their U.S. Senator.
>
> Instructions
>
> Difficulty: Challenging

Try impossible.

> · You will be fighting an uphill battle to recall a U.S. Senator. It
> is extremely rare. In fact there have only been a few cases in history
> of this happening.

Rare? Name a SINGLE U.S. Senator that's EVER been recalled? You cannot
because their is NO RECALL mechanism in the Constitution for members of
Congress. Only Congress has the power to remove and otherwise discipline
its members.

> Recall of State Officials

Sorry, it's not Constitutional for US members of Congress and state law does
not overrule the US Constitution. Remember when the states decided to
impose term limits on their respective members of Congress? It was
overwhelmingly declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court.

Citizen Jimserac

Nov 2, 2007, 1:04:17 PM11/2/07
On Nov 2, 10:41 am, "fathersrights" <rlisaac...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Remember when France and Germany and the UN wouldn't vote to enforce
> sanctions against Iraq and later we found their leaders had been personally
> bribed with food for oil money? Now some American politicians are openly
> supportive of efforts that will benefit the terrorists.Want to bet they are
> not also getting huge payoffs and political contributions from moslems??Why
> the sudden influx of moslem names on their contributors lists?"R.S." <r...@hickorytech.net> wrote in message
> California:http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate?WAISdocID=37109818644+2+0+...

> Boxer (D-CA), Not Voting
> Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
>
> Colorado:http://198.187.128.12/colorado/lpext.dll?f=templates&fn=fs-main.htm&2.0
>
> Salazar (D-CO), Yea
>
> Idaho:http://www3.state.id.us/idstat/TOC/34017KTOC.html
>
> Craig (R-ID), Yea
>
> Kansas:http://www.kslegislature.org/legsrv-statutes/getStatute.do?number=13882
>
> Brownback (R-KS), Yea
>
> Michigan:http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(45ruk455v2wj5r55kjwe2nrj))/mileg.asp...

> Levin (D-MI), Yea
> Stabenow (D-MI), Yea
>
> Minnesota:http://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/revisor/pages/statute/statute_chap...

> Coleman (R-MN), Yea
> Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea
>
> Nevada:http://search.leg.state.nv.us/isysquery/irl9861/1/doc
>
> Reid (D-NV), Yea
>
> New Jersey:http://lis.njleg.state.nj.us/cgi-bin/om_isapi.dll?clientID=150613&Dep...{9010}&softpage=Doc_Frame_PG42

> Lautenberg (D-NJ), Yea
> Menendez (D-NJ), Yea
>
> Oregon:http://www.leg.state.or.us/ors/249.html
>
> Wyden (D-OR), Yea
>
> Rhode Island:http://www.rilin.state.ri.us/RiConstitution/C04.html
>
> Reed (D-RI), Yea
> Whitehouse (D-RI), Yea
>
> Washington:http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=29A.56.110
>
> Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
> Murray (D-WA), Yea
>
> Wisconsin:http://nxt.legis.state.wi.us/nxt/gateway.dll?f=templates&fn=default.h...
> http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=355645#...

> SPREAD THE MESSAGE AROUND! E-mail this to your family, friends, and
> associates.
>
> The below website lists e-mail addresses of all the staffers assigned
> to the various congressmen and senators.
>
> http://www.outsourcecongress.org/outsource/congress/schstaffers.html
>
> Please contact your Senators to stop any new attempt at Illegal Alien
> Amnesty.
>
> http://www.numbersusa.com/contactcongress.html
>
> For more Info go to:
>
> http://www.numbersusa.com/index

Well said an an example to all citizens ready for taking the
first step to political action, to show the arrogant,
smug and self assured Senators exactly WHO is their real
boss.

Citizen Jimserac

Dennis Kemmerer

Nov 2, 2007, 3:09:58 PM11/2/07
"fathersrights" <rlisa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Remember when France and Germany and the UN wouldn't vote to enforce
> sanctions against Iraq and later we found their leaders had been
> personally bribed with food for oil money? Now some American politicians
> are openly supportive of efforts that will benefit the terrorists.Want to
> bet they are not also getting huge payoffs and political contributions
> from moslems??Why the sudden influx of moslem names on their contributors
> lists?
> "R.S." <ra...@hickorytech.net> wrote in message
> Lets force them to vote the will of Legal Citizens, not cheap labor
> for Big Business, and not for Illegal Aliens and their illegally
> transported or anchor baby children.
>
> http://www.ehow.com/how_2096900_recall-us-senator.html
>
> Before you start legal action pass the idea around to ensure you have
> enough votes to make it work by starting a focus group to draw in
> potentially active pro-recall advocates.
>
> Introduction
>
> Senators have to find a balance between voting their conscience and
> voting as their constituents would like. If senators vote their
> conscience too heavily, constituents tend to get angry. When this
> happens, constituents may ask for a recall of their U.S. Senator.
>
> Instructions
>
> Difficulty: Challenging

Somebody needs to review his eighth grade civics. There is no recall
mechanism for U.S. Senators. The only way they can be removed is to be
expelled by a 2/3 vote of the Senate.

[snip]