Os Grupos Google já não suportam novas publicações ou subscrições da Usenet. O conteúdo anterior permanece visível.

Republican wants to revive stoning

5 visualizações
Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

klunk

não lida,
30/09/2010, 16:46:1030/09/10
para
Alan Grayson's FL Republican Opponent Tied To "Biblical Stoning" Movement,
AKA Christian Reconstructionism
Posted by B. E. Wilson on @ 11:02 am
Article printed from speakeasy: http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy
URL to article:
http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/09/29/alan-graysons-fl-republican-opponent-tied-to-biblical-stoning-movement-aka-christian-reconstructionism/

So how close is Republican Congressional candidate Daniel Webster, running
against Democratic Representative Alan Grayson for Florida's 8th
Congressional District, to evangelist Bill Gothard? That question is now
politically salient because of Gothard's participation in a radical
Christian political movement called Christian Reconstructionism that seeks
to impose stoning as a form of capital punishment for crimes including
murder, adultery, "heresy," and "witchcraft." (for more on Christian
Reconstructionism, see story appendix)

The answer to that question would be, very close. As a February 16, 1997
story in the St. Petersburg Times described,

"Last summer, Daniel Webster journeyed to South Korea on a religious
mission, meeting with the country's president and other political and
spiritual leaders. He was joined by Bill Gothard, the head of a $30-million
Christian evangelical group. Four months after the trip, Webster ascended to
one of the most powerful positions in Florida: speaker of the state House of
Representatives. He brings with him 14 years of experience with Gothard's
Institute in Basic Life Principles, where Webster has not only attended
seminars, but also taught classes and even made an instructional video that
raised money for the institute."

As an August 5, 1996 article in the Gainesville Sun quoted Webster, 'I
respect (Gothard) as much as anybody. As Webster told the Gainesville Sun,
"I wouldn't have gone [with Gothard to Korea] but he wanted me there."

image, below: diagram used in Bill Gothard's "Basic Youth Conflicts" course,
circa 1974

Bill Gothard, in turn, was a close ally of R.J. Rushdoony, considered the
father of Christian Reconstructionism and founder of the movement's flagship
institution, the Chalcedon Institute.

As Vice President of the Chalcedon Institute Martin Selbrede stated in the
Institute's March/April 2010 issue of Faith For All Of Life, the only reason
Bill Gothard didn't agree to use Chalcedon founder R.J. Rushdoony's
monumental Institutes of Biblical Law tome in Gothard's sprawling
evangelical empire is that the two couldn't agree on divorce. Rushdoony's
Institutes was a template for instituting Biblical law in government (for
more on Reconstructionism, see story appendix.)

As Selbrede wrote,

"[T]he divide between Gothard and Rushdoony on divorce was a deep and
abiding one. Gothard proposed using Rushdoony's Institutes of Biblical Law
as a resource for his massive ministry; the sheer volume of the resulting
sales would have made Rushdoony both rich and famous. Gothard's condition
for moving forward on this was letter-simple: Rushdoony merely needed to
remove the section on divorce from his book, and the highly profitable deal
would be sealed.

Rushdoony refused the offer."

So, while Gothard was categorically opposed to divorce, Rushdoony, a
virulently racist Holocaust denier who espoused Geocentrism, was a little
more liberal on divorce. In other words, the two men were otherwise in
substantial agreement - except for the sticking point of divorce, they both
agreed that Rushdoony's vision for Biblical law should be imposed upon
America.

That vision included instituting stoning as a form of capital punishment for
rape, kidnapping, murder, heresy, blasphemy, witchcraft, astrology,
adultery, "sodomy or homosexuality," incest, striking a parent, extreme
juvenile delinquency, and "unchastity before marriage."

Daniel Webster's association with Bill Gothard's Institute For Basic Life
Training has continued into the present, and a speech Webster made at a
Nashville IBLP conference in 2009 has now become a source of controversy due
to a new Alan Grayson campaign ad. Grayson is currently taking a media
drubbing because of an ad campaign ad that calls Grayson's political
opponent, Republican Daniel Webster, "Taliban Dan."

An assessment from Factcheck.org, a project of the Annenberg Public Policy
Center, has charged that a new Grayson campaign ad attacking Grayson's
political opponent, Republican Daniel Webster, takes out of context
statements Webster made in a speech at a 2009 conference of a religious
organization called the "Institute of Basic Life Principles."

But die-hard religious right researchers at ReligionDispatches.org are
raising questions about Factcheck.org's charge, and Religion Dispatches
editor Sarah Posner calls out Factcheck.org in turn for its benign depiction
of Bill Gothard's IBLP, noting that "Factcheck.org fails. to describe what
the IBLP is really about, describing it as a "non-denominational Christian
organization that runs programs and training sessions."

Many across the political spectrum appear appalled by the Grayson campaign's
"Taliban" label but Daniel Webster's nearly three-decade long, intimate
involvement with the Bill Gothard and the Institute For Basic Life
Principles suggests that the label may be less than hyperbolic.

Wesbter's association with Bill Gothard and the IBLP is noteworthy for other
reasons :

As described in a February 18, 1999 story in the Broward/Palm Beach New
Times, by Bob Norman, Bill Gothard's Character First! curriculum, now being
taught in public school systems across the United States, teaches an extreme
form of submission to authority. As Norman's story begins,

One of the lessons for today is obedience, and the first graders at the
school inside the First Christian Church building in Fort Lauderdale sing
about it quite obediently.

While the students at the Charter School of Excellence are divided
fairly evenly between blacks and whites, they dress alike, with the boys in
dark blue pants and green buttoned-up golf shirts and the girls wearing
white blouses under plaid jumpers. All eyes are focused on their young and
attractive teacher, Mrs. Blocker, who leads them in song:

Obedience is listening attentively,
Obedience will take instructions joyfully,
Obedience heeds wishes of authorities,
Obedience will follow orders instantly.
For when I am busy at my work or play,
And someone calls my name, I'll answer right away!
I'll be ready with a smile to go the extra mile
As soon as I can say "Yes, sir!" "Yes ma'am!"
Hup, two, three!

A July 20, 1995 story in the Dallas Observer, by Julie Lyons, underscores
the authoritarian nature of Gothard's programs and also corroborates Alan
Grayson's charge that Daniel Webster indeed referred to a Gothardite
doctrine of female submission in his 2009 Nashville speech. As Lyons writes,

"It is one of the stranger sights in South Dallas: each day, when the
weather is fair, 125 teenage girls stream out of the Ambassador hotel and
cross the street into Old City Park. The girls are dressed almost
identically, in navy blue smocks and skirts and crisp, lace-collared
blouses, their long hair cinched with bows or bands. All but a few of the
teens are white.

[...]

No, these teens aren't part of the exhibits at Old City Park, or some
lost tribe of Girl Scouts. But they are vestiges of values past, students in
an eight-week religious finishing school-works in progress at a factory
seeking to build pure and perfect teens. The program is called EXCEL, which
stands for "Excellence in Character, Education, and Leadership." It costs
$900 per teen.

The girls, who range in age from 15 to the early 20s, come to Dallas
from all over the country for the year-old residential program at the
Ambassador. Though they hail from a variety of evangelical and
fundamentalist churches, they've all been nurtured in the "basic life
principles" of well-known Bible teacher Bill Gothard-principles that include
unquestioning obedience to their parents, future submission to their
husbands, eschewing rock music and television, and remaining chaste.

A January 9, 2006 In These Times report from Silja J.A. Talvi suggested that
Bill Gothard's approach has changed little if at all since then, and other
news reports have also underscored the same authoritarian, anti-feminist
streak in Gothard's teachings.

As a March 9, 1997 story in the Ocala Star-Banner characterized Gothard's
IBLP,

Some critics have accused Gothard of employing exorcism which, in the
following account, would seem, to function as a method for disciplining
unruly wives. In her 2003 book Bonshea, by Coral Anika Theill, Theill
describes undergoing the following therapeutic regimen at one of Bill
Gothard's facilities:

"My husband counseled over the phone with Mr. Jim Logan, a man who
specialized in counseling in matters regarding demon possession. He
suggested my husband take me to the Bill Gothard Indianapolis Training
Center in Indianapolis. A few months later, in September of 1994, my husband
took me by plane to Indianapolis for counseling and reprimand. Mr. Bill
Gothard of Basic Youth Conflicts runs this "Christian" training center.

[...]

I was told how I had not learned to submit to my husband and religious
"authorities" and that God was punishing me because of my rebellious spirit.
I was accused of witchcraft and they tried, through prayer and exorcism, to
cast demons out of me on a daily basis.

I was forced to listen to presentations by the Institute every single
day on how to be a more submissive wife. The central theme message was from
1 Cor 11:3-9, "But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ,
the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God." " [Bonshea, pages
56-57]

Gothard teaches a doctrine of "generational iniquity" in which sinful
behaviors are passed down through ancestral lines, as curses. As Gothard
writes in "Bill Gothard Thanks His Critics,",

"I used to use the term the "sins of the forefathers" to explain the
negative influences that parents can pass on to their children. Several
pastors reacted to this idea. This forced me to see that Scripture was not
talking about the sins of the forefathers, but rather the iniquities of the
forefathers."

In 1990 Bill Gothard's Institute on Basic Life Principles published a tract
titled TEN SCRIPTURAL REASONS WHY THE ROCK BEAT" IS EVIL IN ANY FORM which
was being distributed on the Internet as late as 2008. The tract, which
claimed rock music causes brain damage and was demonic, focused on the
alleged evils of the "Rock Beat":

"The "rock beat" is a dominant and repetitious offbeat which competes
with the melody and distracts from the words of a song. The contradictory
messages in the beat, the words, the melody, the style of the presentation,
and the appearance of the musicians all create a subtle confusion in the
minds, wills, and emotions of the listeners, which leads them to question
the absolute moral standards of God."

Perhaps the most eccentric charges against Bill Gothard have been leveled by
conservative Christian critics concerning Gothard's teaching on Cabbage
Patch Dolls and troll dolls.

According Richard G. Fischer, writing for Personal Freedom Outreach
ministries, in 1986 Gothard taught that Cabbage Patch dolls caused "strange
and destructive behavior" (as Fischer characterized Gothard's teaching.)
Fischer states that in that same year Gothard's organization sent Personal
Freedom Outreach a letter calling Cabbage Patch a "violation of the first
Commandment."

The Cabbage Patch Doll controversy continued well into the next decade,
according to Fischer, when in 1996 one of Gothard's organizations mailed out
a strange newsletter:

"[The] January 1996 Basic Care Newsletter from his Medical Training
Institute defines the potential of the once-popular dolls. The publication
stated that there are a core of midwives that are working against "Satan's
program from Genesis to Revelation to destroy the Godly seed." This report
endorsed by Gothard and his organization then describes "cleansing the home
from evil influences." The midwives searched the homes for Cabbage Patch
Kids dolls and Troll dolls. They believed the destruction of these
facilitated the births. Just having these items in the home retarded a
speedy delivery, said the newsletter. Attributing this much power to a doll
goes beyond the pale of reason and lapses into pagan superstition."

A history of the Christian homeschooling movement (upon which Bill Gothard
has been a major influence) published in the now defunct Gentle Spirit
magazine appears to corroborate Richard G. Fischer's account:

"In 1996, Gothard stated that a core of midwives is "working against
Satan's program. to destroy the godly seed by helping pregnant women to
"cleanse" their homes from evil influences, to include Cabbage Patch Dolls
and troll dolls. The rationale was that having these dolls in the house
hindered the birthing process.

As did Fischer, the report cited a Basic Care Newsletter allegedly mailed
out from Bill Gothard's Oak Brook, Illinois Medical Training Institute.

Appendix: More on Christian Reconstructionism

As Frederick Clarkson, in his landmark 1994 article on Christian
Reconstructionism (otherwise known as Theonomy) at The Public Eye entitled
Theocratic Dominionism Gains Influence, gives provides a list of of capital
crimes under Christian Reconstructionism, or Theonomy, and some helpful
context:

Epitomizing the Reconstructionist idea of Biblical "warfare" is the
centrality of capital punishment under Biblical Law. Doctrinal leaders
(notably Rushdoony, North, and Bahnsen) call for the death penalty for a
wide range of crimes in addition to such contemporary capital crimes as
rape, kidnapping, and murder. Death is also the punishment for apostasy
(abandonment of the faith), heresy, blasphemy, witchcraft, astrology,
adultery, "sodomy or homosexuality," incest, striking a parent, incorrigible
juvenile delinquency, and, in the case of women, "unchastity before
marriage."

According to Gary North, women who have abortions should be publicly
executed, "along with those who advised them to abort their children."
Rushdoony concludes: "God's government prevails, and His alternatives are
clear-cut: either men and nations obey His laws, or God invokes the death
penalty against them." Reconstructionists insist that "the death penalty is
the maximum, not necessarily the mandatory penalty." However, such judgments
may depend less on Biblical Principles than on which faction gains power in
the theocratic republic. The potential for bloodthirsty episodes on the
order of the Salem witchcraft trials or the Spanish Inquisition is
inadvertently revealed by Reconstructionist theologian Rev. Ray Sutton, who
claims that the Reconstructed Biblical theocracies would be "happy" places,
to which people would flock because "capital punishment is one of the best
evangelistic tools of a society."

The Biblically approved methods of execution include burning (at the
stake for example), stoning, hanging, and "the sword." Gary North, the
self-described economist of Reconstructionism, prefers stoning because,
among other things, stones are cheap, plentiful, and convenient. Punishments
for non-capital crimes generally involve whipping, restitution in the form
of indentured servitude, or slavery. Prisons would likely be only temporary
holding tanks, prior to imposition of the actual sentence.

Eddie Haskell

não lida,
30/09/2010, 16:49:1630/09/10
para

"klunk" <kl...@theothershoo.org> wrote in message

> Alan Grayson's FL Republican Opponent Tied To "Biblical Stoning" Movement,
> AKA Christian Reconstructionism
> Posted by B. E. Wilson on @ 11:02 am
> Article printed from speakeasy: http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy
> URL to article:
> http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/09/29/alan-graysons-fl-republican-opponent-tied-to-biblical-stoning-movement-aka-christian-reconstructionism/
>
> So how close is Republican Congressional candidate Daniel Webster, running
> against Democratic Representative Alan Grayson for Florida's 8th
> Congressional District, to evangelist Bill Gothard? That question is now
> politically salient because of Gothard's participation in a radical
> Christian political movement called Christian Reconstructionism that seeks
> to impose stoning as a form of capital punishment for crimes including
> murder, adultery, "heresy," and "witchcraft." (for more on Christian
> Reconstructionism, see story appendix)

Yawn..

You're the one that's stoned, klink, you frightened, smearing cretin.

-Eddie Haskell

Mike Flannigan

não lida,
30/09/2010, 16:56:0430/09/10
para
Eddie Haskell wrote

> -Eddie Haskell

You like replying to yourself, don' you? You retarded redneck faggot.

What's the matter? Can't get a job pushing broom?

From what I see, right wingers are lazy, ignorant cocksuckers like you who
sit around on their fat asses all day posting crap. Probably collecting a
welfare check. Do you and Bob Milby Jr. suck each other's cock? Or do you
work in Limbaugh's stable of gay rent boys?

Why don't you get a real job or join the army? They may be accepting
faggots now and they've lowered their intelligence and education standards to
get morons like you off the street.

Mike

jimjames5417

não lida,
30/09/2010, 16:59:2830/09/10
para
On Sep 30, 5:46 pm, "klunk" <kl...@theothershoo.org> wrote:
> Alan Grayson's FL Republican Opponent Tied To "Biblical Stoning" Movement,
> AKA Christian Reconstructionism
> Posted by B. E. Wilson on @ 11:02 am
> Article printed from speakeasy:http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy
> URL to article:http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/09/29/alan-graysons-fl-repub...
> Gothard teaches a doctrine of "generational ...
>
> read more »

Is this the same Alan Grayson that ran the deceptive ad that is
causing the DNC so
much embarrassment - since it completely distorts everything the
opponent actually
said? I seem to remember that polling after that ad showed he was now
behind by
ONLY 7 %- after being as close as 3% before the ad!! Of course, he's
in big trouble -
since he voted for Nancy P. as Speaker!!

klunk

não lida,
30/09/2010, 17:04:1930/09/10
para

"jimjames5417" <james...@usa.net> wrote in message

lol... I'm sure this revelation only further entrenches your support for
him.... ;-)

Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head

não lida,
30/09/2010, 17:07:1730/09/10
para
On Sep 30, 1:46 pm, "klunk" <kl...@theothershoo.org> wrote:
> Alan Grayson's FL Republican Opponent Tied To "Biblical Stoning" Movement
This craziness from Grayson was triggered by Daniel Webster having a 7
point lead. As Webster pulls away even further, at what point can we
expect unhinged batshit crazy Grayson to go on a shooting spree?

Eddie Haskell

não lida,
30/09/2010, 17:11:5830/09/10
para

"Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head"
<messi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Witnessing their hysteria is most entertaining.

-Eddie Haskell

Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head

não lida,
01/10/2010, 03:52:1401/10/10
para
On Sep 30, 2:11 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <fnf...@ssee.com> wrote:
> "Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head"<messiah2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 30, 1:46 pm, "klunk" <kl...@theothershoo.org> wrote:
>
> > Alan Grayson's FL Republican Opponent Tied To "Biblical Stoning" Movement
> > This craziness from Grayson was triggered by Daniel Webster having a 7
> > point lead. As Webster pulls away even further, at what point can we
> > expect unhinged batshit crazy Grayson to go on a shooting spree?
>
> Witnessing their hysteria is most entertaining.
But Grayson seems genuinely batshit insane dangerous. (I wouldn't want
to be around him as he loses)

Eddie Haskell

não lida,
01/10/2010, 13:15:1001/10/10
para

"Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head"
<messi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I see that you've received your new DNC directive and know to switch from
calling tea partiers racists and now call them crazy.

Well done. Check's in the mail.

-Eddie Haskell

Siobhan Medeiros

não lida,
01/10/2010, 13:25:0401/10/10
para
On Sep 30, 1:49 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <fnf...@ssee.com> wrote:
> "klunk" <kl...@theothershoo.org> wrote in message

> > Alan Grayson's FL Republican Opponent Tied To "Biblical Stoning" Movement,
> > AKA Christian Reconstructionism
> > Posted by B. E. Wilson on @ 11:02 am
> > Article printed from speakeasy:http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy
> > URL to article:
> >http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/09/29/alan-graysons-fl-repub...

> > So how close is Republican Congressional candidate Daniel Webster, running
> > against Democratic Representative Alan Grayson for Florida's 8th
> > Congressional District, to evangelist Bill Gothard? That question is now
> > politically salient because of Gothard's participation in a radical
> > Christian political movement called Christian Reconstructionism that seeks
> > to impose stoning as a form of capital punishment for crimes including
> > murder, adultery, "heresy," and "witchcraft." (for more on Christian
> > Reconstructionism, see story appendix)
>
> Yawn..
>
> You're the one that's stoned, klink, you frightened, smearing cretin.
>
> -Eddie Haskell

Oh, brilliant rebuttal, moron.

Siobhan Medeiros

não lida,
01/10/2010, 13:25:4901/10/10
para
On Sep 30, 2:07 pm, Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking

Sounds like Webster is planning to go on one if he wins.

Siobhan Medeiros

não lida,
01/10/2010, 13:26:5201/10/10
para
On Oct 1, 12:52 am, Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking

Riiiiggghhhhhtttttt...one guy wants to bring back stoning, and Grayson
is the one that's crazy because he called the Republican stance on
health care what it was..."die quickly".

Siobhan Medeiros

não lida,
01/10/2010, 13:27:2701/10/10
para
On Oct 1, 10:15 am, "Eddie Haskell" <fnf...@ssee.com> wrote:
> "Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head"<messiah2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 30, 2:11 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <fnf...@ssee.com> wrote:
>
> > "Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking
> > head"<messiah2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 30, 1:46 pm, "klunk" <kl...@theothershoo.org> wrote:
>
> > > Alan Grayson's FL Republican Opponent Tied To "Biblical Stoning"
> > > Movement
> > > This craziness from Grayson was triggered by Daniel Webster having a 7
> > > point lead. As Webster pulls away even further, at what point can we
> > > expect unhinged batshit crazy Grayson to go on a shooting spree?
>
> > Witnessing their hysteria is most entertaining.
> > But Grayson seems genuinely batshit insane dangerous. (I wouldn't want
> > to be around him as he loses)
>
> I see that you've received your new DNC directive and know to switch from
> calling tea partiers racists and now call them crazy.
>
> Well done. Check's in the mail.
>
> -Eddie Haskell

Because the ones who aren't racists are crazy. Some of them are both.

Eddie Haskell

não lida,
01/10/2010, 14:09:0701/10/10
para

"Siobhan Medeiros" <sbm...@telus.net> wrote in message

"Coates, who said he was testifying before the commission as a whistle
blower and in violation of his Justice supervisor's instructions, said that
there is a "hostile atmosphere" in the civil rights division that did not
"reflect race neutral policies." He said the country's major civil rights
organizations are also biased against race-neutral enforcement."

http://tinyurl.com/3x5ts8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jpGkz6EosQ

"In emotional and personal testimony, an ex-Justice official who quit over
the handling of a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther
Party accused his former employer of instructing attorneys in the civil
rights division to ignore cases that involve black defendants and white
victims. "

http://tinyurl.com/3x8q42h

"Typical white person"

-Hussein

"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself."

-Hussein

Hussein's associations:

Rev. Wright, whose church Hussein attended and supported financially for
over
20 years:

"Barack knows what it means living in a country and a culture that is
controlled by rich white people."

Rev. Lowery, hand picked by Hussein to deliver the inaugural benediction:

"Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in
the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when
black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around, when
yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white
will embrace what is right."

Sonia Sotomayor, Hussein's pick for the SC:

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences
would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who
hasn't lived that life."

From Hussein's book:

"White man's greed runs a world in need."

Prof. Gates, anti-white racist who Obama says is a friend of his.

Obama advisor Van Jones:

"Only Suburban White Kids Shoot Up Schools"

"You've never seen a Columbine done by a black child"

"White polluters steered poison into minority communities"

-Eddie Haskell

Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head

não lida,
01/10/2010, 16:16:5301/10/10
para
On Oct 1, 10:15 am, "Eddie Haskell" <fnf...@ssee.com> wrote:
> "Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head"<messiah2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 30, 2:11 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <fnf...@ssee.com> wrote:
>
> > "Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking
> > head"<messiah2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 30, 1:46 pm, "klunk" <kl...@theothershoo.org> wrote:
>
> > > Alan Grayson's FL Republican Opponent Tied To "Biblical Stoning"
> > > Movement
> > > This craziness from Grayson was triggered by Daniel Webster having a 7
> > > point lead. As Webster pulls away even further, at what point can we
> > > expect unhinged batshit crazy Grayson to go on a shooting spree?
>
> > Witnessing their hysteria is most entertaining.
> > But Grayson seems genuinely batshit insane dangerous. (I wouldn't want
> > to be around him as he loses)
>
> I see that you've received your new DNC directive and know to switch from
> calling tea partiers racists and now call them crazy.
Grayson isn't a tea partier...far from it. (He's an extreme
progressive(sometimes they erroneously call themselves libs)

Besides, we all know progressives are the real racist/crazies. (Been
proven a thousand times over)

Anyone being yelled at because their holding a racist sign(tea party
event) is one of them.

Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head

não lida,
01/10/2010, 16:20:4201/10/10
para
On Oct 1, 10:26 am, Siobhan Medeiros <sbm2...@telus.net> wrote:
> On Oct 1, 12:52 am, Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking
>
> head <messiah2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Sep 30, 2:11 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <fnf...@ssee.com> wrote:> "Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head"<messiah2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Witnessing their hysteria is most entertaining.
>
> > But Grayson seems genuinely batshit insane dangerous. (I wouldn't want
> > to be around him as he loses)
>
> Riiiiggghhhhhtttttt...one guy wants to bring back stoning,
No he doesn't, you lying piece of shit.

> and Grayson
Is completely batshit insane...But, seeing as how you're not American,
it's really none of your business. (Go back to your groups, you
foreign trannie piece of shit)

Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head

não lida,
01/10/2010, 16:23:4901/10/10
para
> > This craziness from Grayson was triggered by Daniel Webster having a 7
> > point lead. As Webster pulls away even further, at what point can we
> > expect unhinged batshit crazy Grayson to go on a shooting spree?
>
> Sounds like Webster is planning to go on one if he wins.
Said the boy that uses a girls name and trolls American groups while
pretending to be American. (If you were American you would have known
that stoning story was bogus)

Leonard

não lida,
01/10/2010, 18:53:4801/10/10
para

On 10/1/10 1:25 PM, in article
9eff9d21-dc8c-497e...@q28g2000prb.googlegroups.com, "Siobhan
Medeiros" <sbm...@telus.net> wrote:

> On Sep 30, 1:49 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <fnf...@ssee.com> wrote:
>> "klunk" <kl...@theothershoo.org> wrote in message

> Oh, brilliant rebuttal, moron.

€€ Those who would call others, "moron"
need only look in a mirror to see a real one.

Leonard

não lida,
01/10/2010, 13:49:4601/10/10
para
АА Those who would call others, "moron"

Leonard

não lida,
01/10/2010, 19:14:0201/10/10
para

On 10/1/10 1:25 PM, in article
9eff9d21-dc8c-497e...@q28g2000prb.googlegroups.com, "Siobhan
Medeiros" <sbm...@telus.net> wrote:

Leonard

não lida,
01/10/2010, 18:57:0201/10/10
para

On 10/1/10 1:25 PM, in article
9eff9d21-dc8c-497e...@q28g2000prb.googlegroups.com, "Siobhan
Medeiros" <sbm...@telus.net> wrote:

> On Sep 30, 1:49 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <fnf...@ssee.com> wrote:
>> "klunk" <kl...@theothershoo.org> wrote in message

> Oh, brilliant rebuttal, moron.

€€ Those who would call others, "moron"

Siobhan Medeiros

não lida,
02/10/2010, 14:16:4302/10/10
para
On Oct 1, 3:57 pm, Leonard <leonard7...@primus.ca> wrote:
> On 10/1/10 1:25 PM, in article
> 9eff9d21-dc8c-497e-a3af-6b860c05a...@q28g2000prb.googlegroups.com, "Siobhan

> Medeiros" <sbm2...@telus.net> wrote:
> > On Sep 30, 1:49 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <fnf...@ssee.com> wrote:
> >> "klunk" <kl...@theothershoo.org> wrote in message

> > Oh, brilliant rebuttal, moron.
>
> €€ Those who would call others, "moron"
> need only look in a mirror to see a real one.

I notice you didn't tell this to Eddie, you fucking hypocrite.

klunk

não lida,
02/10/2010, 17:44:0502/10/10
para

"Leonard" <leona...@primus.ca> wrote in message
> ?? Those who would call others, "moron"

> need only look in a mirror to see a real one.

those who have nothing to say about the articles they are responding to are
better off refraining from making themselves look like morons... ;-)

0 mensagens novas