SACHA BARON COHEN AND: TEL AVIV GAY CENTER SHOOTING; JAB AT AUSTRIA OVER THE HOLOCAUST; AMOS & ANDY CINEMA. UPDATE: NO NATIONWIDE PROTEST OVER THE TEL AVIV BOMBING OF GAYS

witchdoctorwithdogma

Aug 10, 2009, 12:35:48 AM8/10/09

I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PSYCHE OF SACHA BARON COHEN OR ANY
MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY. THE FOLLOWING IS SPECULATION IN RESPONSE TO
HIS
OWN MOVIE ON THE SAME SUBJECT MATTER.

Mr. Cohen's Amos & Andy-like (if not Hermann Goering-lfashioned)
portayal of gays (I can't imagine gays being attracted to a derisive
panderer to inquisitional masculine insecurity) and self-denial of
appreciation for in-shape men, virtuaully none, gay or straight,
other
than his mythical character being prone to behaving in such manner,
makes wonder about him and the following.

In 1993 it was discovered the gay gene only passes maternally,
so
a mother that is inclined to make her son feel limited or afraid of
being wrongly ferreted out as gay would carry a high likelihood of
carrying the gay gene and passing it on, though the percentages of
that getting passed to a daughter are higher (YES, GENETICISTS,
DOUBLE
X'S FOUND INCREASINGLY TO NOT CANCEL OUT, ESPECIALLY IN THE Xq28
region.)

I find his jab at Austria over the Holocaust more obnoxious than
even would many Austrians, I imagine. For I've long wondered is
ancient Israel accidentally created the first formal inquisition
(against gays) AND THUS INVENTED making straight guys afraid of being
wrongly ferreted out as gay. The concomitant tradition of
inquisitions throughout the ages and promulgation of male
inadequacies
may well have helped create the Nazi leadership.

Some archaeologists have found ample evidence of homosexuality
having been a capital status crime in ancient Israel. This has been
televised on mainstream U.S. television.

I wonder if the Tel Aviv gay center shooting has its germination
in part from Cohen's antics.

Virtually all murderers of gays in the U.S. have proven being
conflicted self-denying gays.
The murderer of August Provost, the latest victim, recently killed
himself. He obviously was
also very conflicted.

It was reported the shooters at Columbine High School had been
taunted as "fags" (they were actually heterosexual, obviously taunted
by obnoxious masculine insecure boy-clowns, egged on by perverted
fathers? local religious leaders?)

http://sites.google.com/site/holychanges

A note to the poor Germans and Austrians putting up with this. The
whole rest of the world knows your younger generations have
absolutely
no more to do with the Holocaust than Sacha Baron Cohen's aunt or
niece.

I wonder if the Tel Aviv gay center shooting has its germination
in part from Cohen's antics.

Virtually all murderers of gays in the U.S. have proven being
conflicted self-denying gays.
The murderer of August Provost, the latest victim, recently killed
himself. He obviously was
also very conflicted.

OH, THOUGH I'M SURE THE ENTIRE ISRAELI NATION WILL CONDEMN THE
SHOOTING, HERE'S HOW THE INQUISITION WORKS TO ALLOW
FASCISM AND CORRUPTION TO RULE SUPREME:

TO ME THE CULTURAL RIDICULE OF THE GAYS BY PERSONS HOLDING THEMSELVES
OUT AS PROMOTERS OF HAPPINESS AND QUALITY OF LIFE IS MORE
REPREHENSIBLE THAN THE NAKED RELIGIOUS ANTI-GAY INQUISITION ITSELF

THAT INQUISITION, LIKE ALL, SIMPLY DEMONIZES SO AS TO THREATEN
POLITICAL FOES WITH ASSOCIATION WITH THE DEMONIZED. THAT ENABLES
CORRUPTION AND DESPOTISM. THE INQUISITION AGAINST THE GAYS IS REALLY
ABOUT MAKING STRAIGHT GUYS AFRAID OF BEING WRONGLY FERRETED OUT AS
GAY
JUST AS McCARTHYISM WAS ABOUT MAKING ANY NON-CONSERVATIVE DEFENSIVE.

OF COURSE, MAKING STRAIGHT GUYS AFRAID OF BEING WRONGLY FERRETED OUT
AS GAY WORKED WITH FERTILITY RITES, ANTI-ABORTION, MORE, TO INCREASE
POPULATION, ALSO ORIGINALLY TO ENABLE ANCIENT DESPOTS TO RUMBLE

UPDATE: NO NATIONWIDE MARCHES IN PROTEST. NO GIVING-A-DAMN AT ALL.

Despite many somewhat conflicting Wikipedia entries, preeminent Jewish
archaeologists have determined that the ancient High Rabbinate
maintained homosexuality as being a capital status crime. Did that
accidentally create the formal Western inquisition (as well as the
informal, ongoing inquisitions?) Did it accidentally help produce the
Holocaust?

MODERN ELECTRONIC MEDIA HAS VASTLY INCREASED INQUISITIONAL IMPACT
OVER
THAT OF EARLIER-GENERATION INQUISITIONS. THE ABILITY TO PERVERT A
CULTURE, DEMONIZE AND DISSEMINATE PARANOIA IS GREATLY MAGNIFIED.

In "A Painful Discovery," Carren Strock ("Newsweek" columnist) said
most lesbians are ultra ultra late in self-awareness.

(LINK )Study: 40 percent of women report having sexual problems, but
most aren't bothered by them, according to the largest study ever
published on a women's sexual health.

IN VIEW OF HER COHABITATION WITH LORENA HICKOK WAS EVEN ELEANOR
ROOSEVELT A VERY LATE SELF-UNAWARE LESBIAN? (I DO NOT KNOW THAT SHE
WAS; AND IF SHE WAS, I DO NOT KNOW IF THAT HAD ANY AFFECT ON ANY OF
HER CHILDREN'S SEXUALITY. I NOWHERE ARGUE THERE WOULD ALWAYS BE AN
AFFECT. INDEED, EVEN MY OWN ARGUMENTS CONCEDE THAT, WHERE
HOMOSEXUALITY IS CONFERRED AT LEAST IN ONE OF SEVEN CASES
HOMOSEXUALITY IN MEN IS DEVELOPMENTAL, RELATED TO CHILD BIRTH ORDER
(SEE AT UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO REFERENCE BELOW.)

KPBS-TV (San Diego's Public Television Station:) "Mexico," 2000:
At the shows outset, an interviewed Mexican fellow responds to why
he has lots of children, "I have as many as possible to prove my
masculinity."

"20-20," 2000, ABC-News, "marriage counselors have seen a sudden
influx of middle aged
married women with children complaining of "lacking something," "not
knowing
what it is," and ultimately accepting that they don't want to go
further without accepting that they in fact are lesbians.

Rostler/Mundell "Homosexual Sex Exploding With US Women-15 Fold
Increase in 10 Years," Journal of Sex Research," 2001 37: 333-343
VERIFIES MENDELIAN 3:1 LESBIAN TO GAY MALE RATIO.
(web link available but not supplied on this site; the source well
known for this citation is to me too unobjective, unbalanced,
negatively discriminating; to me at least, anti-Semitic, ever
looking
for primarily Jews to criticize. This site of necessity nominally
considers the possible combination of making straight guys afraid of
being wrongly ferreted out as gay with fertility rites (Bar Mitzvah /
Khitan) as well as the possible accidental discovery of later
religious leaders of the power of the elements: demonizing and
associating with the demonized (scapegoating gays (recently
discovered
a capital crime in ancient Israel,)) along with population growth
promotion: fertility rites, law against abortion, likely more. Doing
so here is obviously part and parcel of the overall arguments
proposed.

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Positive media images of gay life--like
hit TV shows "Ellen" and "Will and Grace"--may be helping spur an
increase in gay sexual activity among Americans, a new study
suggests.
A national survey has found the percentage of US women who say they
recently had gay sex has increased 15-fold from 1988 to 1998 SOURCE:
Journal of Sex Research 2001;37:333-343

"(Natl. Instit. of Health: Science, 7/16/93 and N.Y. Times, 7/16/93,
on page 1:)
NO WONDER psychiatrists considered man-hating mother the prime cause
of male homosexuality until discovered.

"THE GAY GENE ONLY PASSES" MATERNALLY / N.I.H. / 1993

WOMEN CAN GET ONE OR TWO COPIES (Xq28 IS ON THE FEMALE CHROMOSOME.
MEN CAN ONLY GET ONE COPY. WOMEN ARE 3 X LIKELIER TO HAVE AT LEAST
ONE. DOUBLE X's RECENTLY FOUND IN MANY GENES TO NOT CANCEL OUT.
Hamer's discovery first covered in "Science," 7/16/93, and "N.Y.
Times",7/16/93, on page 1, by Natalie Angier:
"THE LATEST RESULTS INDICATE THAT THE NEWLY REPORTED GENETIC FACTOR
IS
PASSED THROUGH THE MATERNAL LINE, A CURIOUS TWIST GIVEN THAT IN THE
PAST PSYCHIATRY HAS HELD WOMEN AT LEAST PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR
FOSTERING THEIR SONS' HOMOSEXUALITY." THE GENE RESPONSIBLE FOR 95% OF
GAYS ONLY PASSES MATERNALLY.

The inquisition against the gays was to makes straight people afraid
of being wrongly ferreted out as gay for an increase in population
and
male insecurities and thus inadequacies. This enabled ancient despots
to rumble, and it allowed the creation of a slave class.

(link:)THE FACT OF HAVING OLDER BROTHERS STATISTICALLY AFFECTS 14%
OF GAY MALES (UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO--STUDY "NOT DETERMIN(ing) A CAUSE
OF THE CORRELATION

(link:)ALSO, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO RESEARCHERS FIND LEFT-HANDEDNESS
IS
CORRELATED WITH HOMOSEXUALITY

U.C. Berkeley's Breedlove discovers (later imitated at
Northwestern, reported on by
Leslie Stahl,) 3/30/2000, discovers later born males have increased
likelihood to be gay,
and he adds that it appears to be a statistical result reflecting
another influencing factor.

THAT FACTOR IS DISCOVERED:

(link:)We have finally solved (gay pop. sustaqinability) this
paradox,
says Andrea Camperio-Ciani of the University of Padua. The same
factor
that influences sexual orientation in males promotes higher fecundity
in females.

The inquisition against the gays more readily induces lesbians to
marry heterosexually. The gay gene only passes maternally.

Lesbians who do have children are genetically inclined to have MANY
children.

AND THEIR HUSBANDS ARE PRECISELY THE ONES, MARRIED TO LESBIANS,
PRODUCTS OF RELIGION, GIVEN TO MAKING STRAIGHT GUYS AFRAID OF BEING
WRONGLY FERRETED OUT AS GAY, WHO WILL OVER-PRODUCE CHILDREN TO AVOID
BEING WRONGLY FERRETED OUT AS GAY, ALL THE WHILE THEIR WIVES CARRYING
THE GAY GENE.

This assures statistically that later-born sons will be born gay
(likelier coming from a woman who has more children, it now shown
that
lesbians produce more children.) AND: (My comment:) statististically
inevitable where lesbians are encouraged to marry heterosexually.