FROM SOCIOPATHIC TO SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE. VIRGINIA FOXX AND THE LINK BETWEEN INQUISITION AND MASS HOMICIDAL PARANOIA

1 view

witchdocto...@gmail.com

May 2, 2009, 7:49:17 PM5/2/09
DISCLAIMERS:
I do not know Virginia Foxx' psychological constitution in any
respect. I do not know that she was lying when addressing the Matthew
Shepard murder in Congressional session. I do not know her feelings
toward the opposite sex. I also do not know Ann Coulter's
psychological constitution in any respect. I do not know her feelings
toward the opposite sex.
I do not know that either suffers from any emotional or sociologic
shortcoming.
The following entirely reflects my opinion, my impression, and my
expectations both as to anything that can be taken from the following
that is explicit or implied.

for the royal treatment, see:
http://sites.google.com/site/holychanges

DEMONIZING POLITICAL FOES ENTRENCHES THE DEMONIZERS.

Combined with B.S. supplied by newscasters playing amateur Himmler or
special interest group opinion influencers bent on furthering the self-
serving dissemination of erroneous information, IT AFFORDS CORRUPTION
AND DESPOTISM.

SO McCARTHYISM WAS ABOUT CALLING LIBERALS COMMUNISTS.

Ann Coulter was quick to say she thought Al Gore seemed gay. She
also was quick to say
she thought John Edwards seemed gay.

The license to scapegoat enables the scapegoating of immigrants,
whoever.

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/browse_thread/thread/d13ee7fa465561e7#
(It enables SOME women, including self-aware or not self-aware
carriers of the gay gene married
heterosexually--see on my website as to Carren Strock, "A Painful
Discovery--" to SOMETIMES scapegoat men even if only by the gleeful
contentment when their religious husbands act like clownish annoying
masculine insecure insulting paranoids.)

THE LICENSE TO SCAPEGOAT MUTATES

into making sociopathy poliltically acceptable, ultimately to the
point of mass homicidal paranoia.

THE HOLOCAUST

The current day example of that mutation: Virginia Foxx.

(MY OPINION:) lying about the events leading to Mathew Shepard's
murder
(MY OPINION:) lying about her unawareness of that
(MY OPINION:) sociopathic conducted in the presence of Judy Shepard

The inquisition against gays is intended to make straight guys afraid
of being wrongly ferreted out as gay so as to induce population
growth
(originally allowed ancient despots to rumble.)

As was the case in associating political foes with communism,
scapegoating gays as foes of religious dogma, and thus running afoul
of recent political power,
was intended primarily to make straight guys afraid of being wrongly
ferreted out as gay.

Associating political foes with the scapegoated enables corrupt
leadership to thrive.

The fact of behavioral differences between men and women aside,
obviously
man from his earliest beginning walked long distances and worked
intensely to catch,
grow, and often cook his food.

It's prima facie an arbitrary perversion that slim men are subjected
to that inquisition;
it's a fact that they frequently are. Religious man-haters, whether
or not one of Carren
Strock's very late self-aware lesbians, and annoying, insulting
masculine insecure
paranoid religious male clowns feeling they have to conduct their
inquisition lest they
feel afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay, are not the only
offenders.

Religious perversion becomes acculturated, and so I for one actually
never take
the annoying types personally. (I actually have always struggled to
stay in shape, being
of healthy weight much the time, currently borderline.)

It's often enough for one to simply to have been born good-looking for
a guy to become the object of the inquisition. I have zero doubt any
such guy would confirm that.

Obviously the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness does not mix with
religion--if you're a guy.

The inquisition against the gays induced gays to marry
heterosexually.

As the gay gene only passes maternally, there are in religious
communities 3 of them per male gay, but they enjoy a holier than thou
existence as the men are the scapegoats of their own religion.

7/16/93, "N.Y.Times ," Though psychiatrists previously considered
man- hating mother the primary cause of male homosexuality, the
N.I.H.'s Dean Hamer
discovers the gay gene only passes maternally by way of an
overwhelming statistical proof.

(Natl. Instit. of Health: Science, 7/16/93 and N.Y. Times, 7/16/93,
on
page 1:)

NO WONDER psychiatrists considered man-hating mother the prime
cause of male homosexuality until it was discovered: most gays
carry
Xq28. WOMEN CAN GET ONE OR TWO COPIES (Xq28 IS ON THE FEMALE
CHROMOSOME. MEN CAN ONLY GET ONE COPY. WOMEN ARE 3 X LIKELIER TO HAVE
AT LEAST ONE. DOUBLE X's RECENTLY FOUND IN MANY GENES TO NOT CANCEL
OUT.

Hamer's discovery first covered in "Science," 7/16/93, and "N.Y.
Times",7/16/93, on page 1, by Natalie Angier, incl. "THE LATEST
RESULTS INDICATE THAT THE NEWLY REPORTED GENETIC FACTOR IS PASSED
THROUGH THE MATERNAL LINE, A CURIOUS TWIST GIVEN THAT IN THE PAST
PSYCHIATRY HAS HELD WOMEN AT LEAST PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR FOSTERING
THEIR SONS' HOMOSEXUALITY."

THE GAY GENE ONLY PASSES MATERNALLY (same article.)

In "A Painful Discovery," Carren Strock ("Newsweek" columnist) said
most lesbians are ultra ultra late in self-awareness
(from me:) Obviously even Eleanor Roosevelt couldn't have realized it
till very late in life.

Breedlove: aside from a correlation with left-handedness, the
statistical connection between later-born sons and homosexuality

is purely statistical, a external
factor likely to explain.

Leslie Stahl reported on a Northwestern
study that included the first part but omitted the following.

ANDREA CAMPERIO-CIANI OF THE UNIVERSITY OF PADUA
DISCOVERED THE PREDICTED EXTERNAL FACTOR.

Lesbians married heterosexually (for instance out of a lack of self-
awareness, to escape the inquisition against gays, for economic
support, particularly prior to the women's lib movement 40 years ago,
etc.) have higher fecundity (they produce more babies.)

(Stahl later aired what I personally thought
(opinion) was a lying-in-wait job on famous venture capitalist Tom
Perkins,
(and to me:) portraying him as an ego-deficient inadequate fool.)

Has Stahl been cognizant of the process of making straight guys
afraid of being
wrongly ferreted out as gay and taking advantage of its aftermath?

"20-20," 2000, "marriage counselors have seen a sudden
influx of middle aged married women with children complaining of
"lacking something," "not knowing what it is," and ultimately
accepting that they don't want to go further without accepting that
they in fact are lesbians.

KPBS, "MEXICO," 2000: a man interviewed in Mexico "has as many babies
as possible to avoid being wrongly ferreted out as gay"

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/16/eveningnews/main2365036.shtml
CBS News: 1/16/2007:

More Women Saying "I Don't"
Analysis Finds 51% Of Women Were Single In 2005; Shift Partly Because
More Women Work

Paranoia is Greek for "all knowing," the foundation of Western
religion's omnicient god, in psychiatry, paranoids being people
assuming that inasmuch as they're all knowing, if someting goes
wrong, it can't be their fault.)

Ann Coulter was quick to say she thought Al Gore seemed gay.

Note Sarah Palin advocated the religious right line entirely and her
husband is reported to have been (I don't personally know this) a
member, if not a leader, of the sort of separationist organization
(Alaskan Independence Party) you might otherwise expect to find in
Sarah Palin's place of origin (Idaho, home of the Aryan Nation.)
That
is also the home of Lou Dobbs, to me leader of the scapegoating of
Mexicans business.

Religious women, holier than thou
(including license to judge, even scapegoat, and encouraged to engage
in hyposcrisy and denial.)

ENTER THROUGH THE DISCLAIMER PAGE:

http://sites.google.com/site/holychanges

sites.google.com/site/holychanges

This site is under construction but open for your viewing.

It follows my original site, still maintained though suffering from
(a)
pop-up ad(s,) albeit it (they) are innocuous

http://historyoffear.tripod.com/

historyoffear.tripod.com

mirror:

http://holygenes.tripod.com/

holygenes.tripod.com

Ghandi said:
First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.

about me:
I asked myself when I was about in my pre-teens, when I first saw
this done among adults, what would it require on my part to make me
enjoy
making females afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay; to judge
them on their femininity to others, let alone to themselves, in
front of their faces; or, to gratuitously try limiting them. (or to
even
care.

witchdocto...@gmail.com

May 2, 2009, 8:26:45 PM5/2/09

(POST IS BASED ON DR. HAMER'S 1993 FINDING THAT A KEY GAY GENE ONLY
PASSES MATERNALLY MOST THE TIME (NOT ALWAYS))