We Must Honor the Victims

JimDuensing.com

Sep 12, 2001, 8:44:09 AM9/12/01
We Must Honor the Victims

September 12th, 2001 - www.JimDuensing.com Special report

Images of victims climbing half out of broken skyscraper windows choosing
whether to plunge to their death before being consumed by a conflagration,
which began when hijacked planes crashed into the World Trade Center, will
forever be etched in my mind.

Accounts of wheelchair bound individuals being trampled at the top of a
staircase they can't go down, of emergency workers who lost their lives
while attempting to save strangers, of a cell phone conversation between a
mother and her hijacked son as he approaches his doom, and many more similar
personal stories will be told over and again.

Hopefully, they will not be forgotten.

If the victims of Tuesday's terrorist attack are to be properly honored it
is incumbent upon we the survivors to hold accountable all of those
responsible for the greatest terrorist attack in the history of the world.

We must uncover the truth. We owe it to the victims.

Unfortunately a question which, if answered, would shed great light upon the
identity of the terrorists has gone largely unasked by the mainstream media.

How did each tower implode?

Demolition experts will tell you that towers are the most difficult
buildings to bring down in a controlled manner. A tower tends to fall like a
tree, unless the direction of its fall is controlled by directional charges.

Each Trade Center tower was perfectly "smokestacked" - its fall was
completely contained by the boundaries of its foundation. This could not
have happened coincidentally. It must have been accomplished by
strategically placed and precisely timed internal charges. Video coverage
clearly shows internal charges precipitating and accompanying the controlled
demolition of each tower.

Why does the official story not recognize the implosion?

Why is the media not demanding an answer to this most important question?

Who could have placed the charges?

Vigilance to justice is the duty we the living owe to those who suffered a
horrific death at the hands of these terrorists.

Let us pledge never to rest until these questions are answered and until
justice has been done.

We owe it to the children who will never see mommy or daddy again.

To widowed husbands and wives.

To mothers and fathers who witnessed their children's death on national
television.

To friends and loved ones who never got to say goodbye.

To ourselves - if we are ever again to hold our heads high as individuals
and as a nation.

We must honor the victims.

Jim

www.JimDuensing.com

killamullah

Sep 12, 2001, 2:02:24 PM9/12/01
In article <rLIn7.87$yc3....@newsfeed.slurp.net>, "JimDuensing.com"
<Jim@JimDuensing says...

>We Must Honor the Victims
>
>September 12th, 2001 - www.JimDuensing.com Special report
>Demolition experts will tell you that towers are the most difficult
>buildings to bring down in a controlled manner. A tower tends to fall like a
>tree, unless the direction of its fall is controlled by directional charges.
>
>Each Trade Center tower was perfectly "smokestacked" - its fall was
>completely contained by the boundaries of its foundation. This could not
>have happened coincidentally. It must have been accomplished by
>strategically placed and precisely timed internal charges. Video coverage
>clearly shows internal charges precipitating and accompanying the controlled
>demolition of each tower.
>
>Why does the official story not recognize the implosion?
>
>Why is the media not demanding an answer to this most important question?
>
>Who could have placed the charges?

Forget demolition experts. Try talking to any fireman. Try talking to any
trained, VOLUNTEER fireman. Try talking to any structural engineer. They will
all explain to you a simple fact of life. In any high-rise or lo-rise, multiple
story building, a hot, raging fire will melt structural steel, causing the floor
above to fall down on the floor below, beginning a chain reaction known as
"pancaking". This is exactly what happens in any fire of this type and it is
what represents the biggest threat to firefighters on the scene. This is
precisely what happened to the Twin Towers.
Please, spare us from your bullshit conspiracy theories so that we can focus on
incinerating the fucking towel-heads that did this, along with the shit-hole
country they came from.

rsb

Sep 12, 2001, 7:46:22 PM9/12/01
Have You honored the innocent Victims in Serbia that You bombed two years
ago helping the muslims?

//rsb, Sweden-Europe

killamullah

Sep 13, 2001, 10:06:10 AM9/13/01
In article <itSn7.2321$sn6.4...@newsc.telia.net>, rsb says...

>Have You honored the innocent Victims in Serbia that You bombed two years
>ago helping the muslims?
>
>//rsb, Sweden-Europe

Hey Sven,

Speaking of shit-hole countries, why don't you sit on the stick shift of your
Volvo and go fuck yourself.

rsb

Sep 13, 2001, 4:35:24 PM9/13/01
"killamullah" <nos...@newsranger.com> wrote:

> Hey Sven,
>
> Speaking of shit-hole countries, why don't you sit on the stick shift of
your Volvo and go fuck yourself.

Hey Dickhead,

Is that the best answer You had? Fuck you muslimlover. I hope you had some
relatives at the WTC.

//rsb, Sweden-Europe