Barack Obama Song, "Yes We Can" MP3 Available For Download And Sharing

explorerthedog

Feb 8, 2008, 8:03:17 AM2/8/08
Barack Obama Song, "Yes We Can" MP3 Available For Download And Sharing

Hello to you,

Here are links to an MP3 audio file of the new song, "Yes We Can,"
inspired by the Barack Obama Speech. You can download this song and
play it on your MP3 players. Webmasters: You can copy it and upload it
to your servers, as I have uploaded it to mine, below.

http://www.loveallpeople.org/yeswecan.mp3

http://www.favoritereadings.com/yeswecan.mp3

http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/yeswecan.mp3

http://www.text-to-speech.org/yeswecan.mp3

http://www.paullaurencedunbar.net/yeswecan.mp3

http://www.lifeofgeorgewashington/yeswecan.mp3

This MP3 was made from the video(s) posted here:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=yes+we+can&hl=en&sitesearch=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY

http://www.yeswecansong.com

Legalities: The people who produced the video apparently posted it to
You Tube, themselves. By this action, as I understand the law, they
have given implied permission for everyone to copy and use it. I have
copied the soundtrack to MP3 (at slightly lower fidelity), and I
hereby give up any possible copyright claims I might have to the MP3.

Blessings to you. May God help us all.

Rev. Bill McGinnis, Director

http://www.loveallpeople.org

bmc...@patriot.net

explorerthedog

Feb 8, 2008, 10:30:14 AM2/8/08

hlde...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2008, 9:48:54 PM2/20/08

MP3 and M4V and AVI available over at www.RadioTAGr.com Formats that
play not just the song but the video on your newer model iPod!!!!!
Plus you can watch the video there too!

surendr...@gmail.com

May 29, 2013, 9:03:16 PM5/29/13
gud sr