Kerry is an Evil Cowardly Liar!

1 view

GW Chimpzilla

Feb 6, 2004, 12:15:21 PM2/6/04
Liberals Annoy Me wrote:

> George W. Bush is Good, Brave and Honest. He proves it every day!
>

> Bush is the only leader for America!

Bush hates freedom, hates democracy and hates America!

> -=-
> This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Tarver Engineering

Feb 6, 2004, 12:17:32 PM2/6/04

"Liberals Annoy Me" <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote in message

> George W. Bush is Good, Brave and Honest. He proves it every day!
>

> Bush is the only leader for America!

John Kerry made his own children bastards.

Imagine what he will do for your children.

CB

Feb 6, 2004, 12:40:58 PM2/6/04

"Tarver Engineering" <jta...@sti.net> wrote in message

Based on what I saw (on TV) of Kerry wrinching his wifes arm during his New
Hampshire win and seeing ovious signs of pain on her face, children had
better stay clear of John F'ing Kerry

Tarver Engineering

Feb 6, 2004, 12:41:47 PM2/6/04

"GW Chimpzilla" <patriot-...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Liberals Annoy Me wrote:
>
> > George W. Bush is Good, Brave and Honest. He proves it every day!
> >

> > Bush is the only leader for America!
>
> Bush hates freedom, hates democracy and hates America!

John Kerry hates his own children.

CB

Feb 6, 2004, 1:48:00 PM2/6/04

"Tarver Engineering" <jta...@sti.net> wrote in message

...and doesn't think much of his wife when he wrenched her arm during his
victory speech in New Hampshire

Tarver Engineering

Feb 6, 2004, 1:54:41 PM2/6/04

"CB" <C...@prayforme.com> wrote in message

Kerry is reminding me of Davis and his violent outbursts against women.

Can't any of these liberals stop hurting women in public?

.com Bushies

Feb 6, 2004, 2:08:59 PM2/6/04
Your accusation is very much like someone accusing BUSH of having sex with
his own dog.
Do you really believe people are dumb enough to believe whatever you said
Liberals or Limbos?

"Liberals Annoy Me" <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote in message

> George W. Bush is Good, Brave and Honest. He proves it every day!
>

> Bush is the only leader for America!

Tarver Engineering

Feb 6, 2004, 2:11:44 PM2/6/04

"Bushies" <Bushies@ .com> wrote in message

> Your accusation is very much like someone accusing BUSH of having sex with
> his own dog.

Kerry made his own children bastards.

> Do you really believe people are dumb enough to believe whatever you said
> Liberals or Limbos?

Imagine what he will do for your children.

> "Liberals Annoy Me" <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote in

starwars

Feb 6, 2004, 2:45:23 PM2/6/04
"CB" <C...@prayforme.com> wrote in message news:c00jkg$2g$1@ngspool-
d02.news.aol.com...

Charlie Barta is nothing but a sub-human uneducated Bible thumping
low life shit stain. I hope you suffer a painful death when your
God comes for you. Die slowly and in agony, you piece of
hypocritical American filth.

You're just another American cocksucker.

Sid9

Feb 6, 2004, 4:22:49 PM2/6/04
Tarver Engineering wrote: his usual lunacy

"...In Vietnam Kerry served as a "swift boat" captain, and was in charge of
ferrying soldiers and supplies up the Mekong River. The small boats were
easy targets for ambush from enemy soldiers on the banks of the river, and
often took fire as they sped through hostile territory.

Tiring of the attacks, Kerry proposed to his men that they launch a
counterattack against ambushers by quickly turning the boats directly toward
the point of gunfire and rushing the enemy position. On Feb. 28, 1969, Kerry
and his crew successfully executed his counterattack plan, capturing and
killing enemy soldiers. Kerry himself chased down and killed a soldier
carrying a rocket launcher.

"When the firing began I gave the order to turn and -- phoom! -- we just
went in and beached and took them by complete surprise, and we routed them
and we didn't take a wound," Kerry said in a 2002 New Yorker profile by
Klein.

For his service in Vietnam, Kerry would be awarded a Silver Star, a Bronze
Star with Combat V (for valor), and three Purple Hearts for being wounded in
battle three times. ..."

What bar was Georgie,Jr hiding out in?

Tarver Engineering

Feb 6, 2004, 4:36:13 PM2/6/04

"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> Tarver Engineering wrote: his usual lunacy
>

> "...In Vietnam Kerry served as a "swift boat" captain, and was in charge
of
> ferrying soldiers and supplies up the Mekong River. The small boats were
> easy targets for ambush from enemy soldiers on the banks of the river, and
> often took fire as they sped through hostile territory.

John Kerry made bastards of his own children; a man without Honor.

Sid9

Feb 6, 2004, 4:37:11 PM2/6/04

No reply and supporting Bush,Jr the coward?
Change the subject.
Johnny engineer's way

Tarver Engineering

Feb 6, 2004, 4:44:01 PM2/6/04

"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

The Democrats must first find an electable nominee.

John Kerry was without honor when he came home and bedded up with Hanoi
Jane.

John Kerry was without honor when he voted for war and then refused to fund
the troops.

John Kerry was without honor when he made bastards of his own children.

John Starrett

Feb 6, 2004, 6:40:06 PM2/6/04
Tarver Engineering wrote:

> "Bushies" <Bushies@ .com> wrote in message
>
>>Your accusation is very much like someone accusing BUSH of having sex with
>>his own dog.
>

> Kerry made his own children bastards.

Holy shit, you are stupid. It just gets worse by the day. You should see
a doctor, because it may be a reversible condition.

--
John Starrett

Submariner

Feb 6, 2004, 6:39:01 PM2/6/04
It was the 13th of September, and John Tarver was busy gobbling my gourd, when
the news came on the TV. The Bush administration identified me as the mastermind
of the 9-11 attacks.

As you might imagine, being outed at such a delicate time could prove dangerous!

But John Tarver just kept sucking blissfully. That is, until they put my picture
up...

I prayed to Allah that John would not look at the TV, at least until I blew my
load,
but the infidel bastard did. Well, my friends, you could hear the rusty gears
turning
in his head as the realization dawned on him.

Within minutes he stopped servicing me long enough to say: "Hey! You told me
that
you were O.J. Simpson!"

I started to explain that I was just as big a celebrity as the Juice, when the
son-of-a
sand-flea bit me! "AAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE", I screamed., "May a camel shit on
your prayer mat!"

Well, he claimed that it was a mistake, but I know the pig was lying.

He then, as a gesture of apology performed a flawless rim-job on me.

I don't know...maybe I'll issue a fatwa on his ass. What do you think?

OBL.

Tarver Engineering

Feb 6, 2004, 6:52:28 PM2/6/04

"John Starrett" <jsta...@nmt.edu> wrote in message

> Tarver Engineering wrote:
>
> > "Bushies" <Bushies@ .com> wrote in message
> >
> >>Your accusation is very much like someone accusing BUSH of having sex
with
> >>his own dog.
> >

> > Kerry made his own children bastards.
>
> Holy shit, you are stupid. It just gets worse by the day. You should see
> a doctor, because it may be a reversible condition.

What will John Kerry do for your children?

Roedy Green

Feb 6, 2004, 7:14:45 PM2/6/04
On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:22:49 -0500, "Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote
or quoted :

>For his service in Vietnam, Kerry would be awarded a Silver Star, a Bronze
>Star with Combat V (for valor), and three Purple Hearts for being wounded in
>battle three times. ..."

Bush Sr. has a similar cloud.

I don't think recklessness in battle is a positive trait in a
president.

If only Bush Jr. had been consistent and kept the country's ass out of
wars with the same cleverness he kept his own.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

John Starrett

Feb 6, 2004, 7:18:20 PM2/6/04
Tarver Engineering wrote:

<snip>

> What will John Kerry do for your children?

Not a thing because he will not win the election.

Tarver Engineering

Feb 6, 2004, 8:03:36 PM2/6/04

> Tarver Engineering wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > What will John Kerry do for your children?
>
> Not a thing because he will not win the election.

Is Kerry circling the drain already?

George Grapman

Feb 6, 2004, 8:20:11 PM2/6/04

Tarver Engineering

Feb 6, 2004, 8:26:33 PM2/6/04

"George Grapman" <sfge...@paccbell.net> wrote in message

Kerry made his own children bastards.

Kerry is a man without honor.

Leland Milton Goldblatt PhD

Feb 6, 2004, 9:17:42 PM2/6/04
George W. Bush in five national polls, some by as many as 8 points.
Only one incumbent President has ever trailed a challenger in national
polls at this stage in the cycle (the unelected and subsequently
defeated Gerald Ford).

Shalom,
---Prof. Leland Milton Goldblatt, Ph.D. ®
Reverend Chancellor Leland Milton Goldblatt Ph.D. ED.D. M.F.A, D.Div.
M.Theo .
Copyright © 2004

http://www.prof.faithweb.com
http://drgoldblatt.blogspot.com/
http://www.voxfux.com
http://www.bushflash.com/nazi.html
(773) 731-1100

Ashland Henderson

Feb 6, 2004, 9:41:17 PM2/6/04
"Tarver Engineering" <jta...@sti.net> wrote in message news:<c6ydnfNhQrh...@sti.net>...

The question is what has George Bush done to my children. Saddled them
with enormous debt. Ensured that around 1/3 of the world hates them.
Led them into a war by lies, deceipt and misdirection. Worked assiduously
to ensure environmental degradation. And many another thing.

GW Chimpzilla

Feb 6, 2004, 9:47:19 PM2/6/04
Leland Milton Goldblatt PhD wrote:

> George W. Bush in five national polls, some by as many as 8 points.
> Only one incumbent President has ever trailed a challenger in national
> polls at this stage in the cycle (the unelected and subsequently
> defeated Gerald Ford).

Ah, Gerald Ford, the last honest Republican. One can't imagine him going to war
by trying to convince the populace of a threat over cook-up evidence.

Figaro

Feb 6, 2004, 9:57:55 PM2/6/04
On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 02:47:19 GMT, GW Chimpzilla
<patriot-...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Leland Milton Goldblatt PhD wrote:
>
>> George W. Bush in five national polls, some by as many as 8 points.
>> Only one incumbent President has ever trailed a challenger in national
>> polls at this stage in the cycle (the unelected and subsequently
>> defeated Gerald Ford).
>>

>Ah, Gerald Ford, the last honest Republican. One can't imagine him going to war
>by trying to convince the populace of a threat over cook-up evidence.

I liked Ford. He wasn't much as president but what you saw is what you got.
There was an openness about the man and something clean that was
almost...well, heartwarming.
I wasn't sorry to see him leave the White House, but I don't begrudge him a
penny of his pension.

Figaro

Larry Weisenthal

Feb 6, 2004, 10:13:09 PM2/6/04
>>I liked Ford. He wasn't much as president but what you saw is what you got.
There was an openness about the man and something clean that was
almost...well, heartwarming.
I wasn't sorry to see him leave the White House, but I don't begrudge him a
penny of his pension. <<

ditto, ditto.

A congressman and congressional leader who ably represented his district and
his party and who did the best job he could for his country.

- Larry

George Grapman

Feb 6, 2004, 10:23:57 PM2/6/04
What Tarver, engineers of lies, can't explain:

George Grapman

Feb 6, 2004, 10:25:58 PM2/6/04
What is Tarver most embarrassed about:
His claim that Davis awarded himself a medal?
His denial that he made the claim?
The reposting of the claim?
The reposting of his denial?
The fact that he snips those links from his non-responses?

Objurrgate@zurrgaelate.net I Objurgate.

Feb 7, 2004, 10:07:41 AM2/7/04
Just like the previous election the more the Republicans worry about
losing the more misinformation and lies they spread. Before it was
Dean now they have starting to spread lies about Kerry. It must be in
their genes. That is they cannot Keep from lying. Remember the
commercial on the airplane where the guy stole the pack of nut? They
wanted you to believe that people like him were not thieves just
thrifty. Think a commercial that promotes stealing as OK. They appear
to believe that there is nothing wrong with liars, and thieves as
long as it feeds their greed.

Julian D.

Feb 7, 2004, 11:25:28 AM2/7/04

Why is the left so suddenly enamored by American Vietnam veterans and
the stories of killing the enemy in an 'illegal, unjust war'?

JD

"Some have said we must not act until the threat is imminent. Since when have terrorists and
tyrants announced their intentions, politely putting us on notice before they strike?
If this threat is permitted to fully and suddenly emerge, all actions, all words and all recriminations
would come too late."
-President George W. Bush
January 28, 2003
(Another liberal lie exposed.)

"This time, I think the Americans are serious.
Bush is not Clinton. I think this is the end."
-Uday Hussein

"There's no question that Saddam Hussein is a threat to the United States
and to our allies."
Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean
Face the Nation
September 2002

Sid9

Feb 7, 2004, 12:08:35 PM2/7/04
You still haven't awakened.
Kerry did.
He realized that the war was wrong and came back and said it.

Bush,Jr, the liar knew there was no imminent threat.
There was no remote threat.
His intelligence told him that
Saddam had been bombed nack into the stone age

> "This time, I think the Americans are serious.
> Bush is not Clinton. I think this is the end."
> -Uday Hussein
>
> "There's no question that Saddam Hussein is a threat to the United
> States
> and to our allies."
> Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean
> Face the Nation
> September 2002

Based on the Bushit coming out of the White House

Tarver Engineering

Feb 7, 2004, 12:37:50 PM2/7/04

> You still haven't awakened.
> Kerry did.
> He realized that the war was wrong and came back and said it.

John Kerry came home a hero and then betrayed the men he left behind.

John Kerry made his own children bastards.

John Kerry voted to send the troops to war and then voted against funding
the troops in the field.

Do you see a pattern of behavior?

wbarwell

Feb 8, 2004, 8:51:57 AM2/8/04
Sid9 wrote:

He knows where to borrow a flight suit....

--
Losers to the right of me, losers to the left of me
and the air is filled with kooks.

Cheerful Charlie

Tempest

Feb 7, 2004, 11:35:58 PM2/7/04

And he knows just how many socks it takes to make it look like he
actually has some manhood.

--
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a
revolutionary act.

Jesse

Feb 8, 2004, 1:37:34 AM2/8/04
Hey liberals, here's a better question. Where was Clinton all mighty during
Vietnam? How did he heroically serve this country? Oh, that's right, he was
a draft dodger. Admittedly, Bush wasn't in the heat of the action, but at
least he was serving in some form of the military. The last Democratic
president lied to get out of the draft, twice, otherwise known as draft
dodging. Also, last time I knew, America selected a president on policy, not
how they served in the military.

"wbarwell" <wbar...@munnnged.mylinuxisp.com> wrote in message

Sid9

Feb 8, 2004, 8:03:18 AM2/8/04

A desperate attempt to take the spotlight off Bush,Jr

Objurrgate@zurrgaelate.net I Objurgate.

Feb 8, 2004, 9:01:02 AM2/8/04
On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 00:37:34 -0600, "Jesse" <unomav...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Hey liberals, here's a better question. Where was Clinton all mighty during
>Vietnam? How did he heroically serve this country? Oh, that's right, he was
>a draft dodger. Admittedly, Bush wasn't in the heat of the action, but at
>least he was serving in some form of the military. The last Democratic
>president lied to get out of the draft, twice, otherwise known as draft
>dodging. Also, last time I knew, America selected a president on policy, not
>how they served in the military.

First Why do you use the sheezy used car dealer bait and switch.
Second> Clinton had a high draft number and you cannot disprove that.
Third Bush I started the lie of which there is no proof that Clinton
protested in Russia.
Republican tactic: change the subject and lie.

C Deceit@thedevilcares.net I C Deceit

Feb 8, 2004, 10:30:50 AM2/8/04
I watched Bush on "Meet the Press" this morning and noticed that when
he would answer a question no he would shake his head in the gesture
that everyone takes as no. But many times during questions about Iraq
when saying Yes or giving a explanations for his actions he would be
shaking his head no. During the part about the Economy he seldom
shook his head no during his answers. But during the questions about
AWOL and a uniter not a divider the no head shaking started again.
Lets look at it this way. If I ask you if pigs can fly and you say no
and shake you head no at the same time and If I ask you if you will
always tell me the truth and you say Yes but at the same time shaking
your head no I would think that is a good indication that you are
lying. Another example; What importance does love play in marriage?
In part of your answer you say love is the most important part of
marriage while shaking your head no but had not shook your head no at
any other part of the explanations I would think that is a good
indications you are lying about that part. What do you think?
Bush also said he will release his military records. Lets see what
happens?

fair_and_balanced_hyco-limbaugh_fart_detector

Feb 8, 2004, 11:38:40 AM2/8/04

watch how quickly he does it

he's hoping that (1) stonewalling; (2) leaning on others and (3)
smearing others will make AWOL go away

COL RSJ

Feb 8, 2004, 12:00:15 PM2/8/04
On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 08:03:18 -0500, "Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>A desperate attempt to take the spotlight off Bush,Jr

Why is it that when liberals are caught on this all we hear is "It is
the past, lets move on" Repubs are supposed to answer endlessly. Hey
libertards, let's move on.

--

"Conan, what is best in life?''

''To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.''

George Z. Bush

Feb 8, 2004, 1:12:35 PM2/8/04
COL RSJ wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 08:03:18 -0500, "Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

>> A desperate attempt to take the spotlight off Bush,Jr
>
> Why is it that when liberals are caught on this all we hear is "It is
> the past, lets move on" Repubs are supposed to answer endlessly. Hey
> libertards, let's move on.

Why is it that when neocons are asked a hard question about their guy they
always start talking about their favorite whipping boy, Clinton, rather than
answer the question? How about sticking to the subject once in a while instead
of always trying to change it?

George Z.

Tempest

Feb 8, 2004, 1:29:52 PM2/8/04

"George Z. Bush" wrote:

> COL RSJ wrote:
> > On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 08:03:18 -0500, "Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> >

> >> A desperate attempt to take the spotlight off Bush,Jr
> >
> > Why is it that when liberals are caught on this all we hear is "It is
> > the past, lets move on" Repubs are supposed to answer endlessly. Hey
> > libertards, let's move on.
>
> Why is it that when neocons are asked a hard question about their guy they
> always start talking about their favorite whipping boy, Clinton, rather than
> answer the question? How about sticking to the subject once in a while instead
> of always trying to change it?

They can't honestly answer the questions without indicting the person
they are trying to defend.

Outbackbob

Feb 8, 2004, 2:03:12 PM2/8/04
....and figuring his number was up took an early out....came home and
promptly started stabbing his fellow vets in the back...joining the spit and
curse crowd...contributing to the deaths of many of his comrades in arms.
Joined congress and tried with all his commie heart to tear the military
down.

COL RSJ

Feb 8, 2004, 2:09:43 PM2/8/04
On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:12:35 -0500, "George Z. Bush"
<georg...@charter.net.nospam> wrote:

>COL RSJ wrote:
>> On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 08:03:18 -0500, "Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>

>>> A desperate attempt to take the spotlight off Bush,Jr
>>
>> Why is it that when liberals are caught on this all we hear is "It is
>> the past, lets move on" Repubs are supposed to answer endlessly. Hey
>> libertards, let's move on.
>
>Why is it that when neocons are asked a hard question about their guy they
>always start talking about their favorite whipping boy, Clinton, rather than
>answer the question? How about sticking to the subject once in a while instead
>of always trying to change it?

Not being a neocon, I can not answer for them.

COL RSJ

Feb 8, 2004, 2:09:58 PM2/8/04

Dems flogged the AWOL story to death and Bush got the WH. Keep it up,
maybe we can get him a 3rd term after this one coming.

James Monroe

Feb 8, 2004, 2:10:06 PM2/8/04
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 16:38:40 GMT, Fair and Balanced Hyco-Limbaugh Fart
Detector wrote:

When the drunken bush speaks he always reminds me of a mentally
challenged janitor that was once a co-worker of mine. He would
constantly say things like "There are only two reasons..." while he
held up three fingers. We loved the guy though; he had a good heart.

Unlike the lying drunken AWOL bush.

Sid9

Feb 8, 2004, 2:33:17 PM2/8/04

Kerry did what a patriotic American would do.
He fought. He fought bravely.
He saw it was wrong.
He came back and challenged our government's policy the way free people do.
He saved lives by helping stop the senseless losses we were suffering.

This all while Georgie,Jr had a sweet ass job that his father got him.

George Z. Bush

Feb 8, 2004, 3:39:40 PM2/8/04
COL RSJ wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:12:35 -0500, "George Z. Bush"
> <georg...@charter.net.nospam> wrote:
>
>> COL RSJ wrote:

>>> Why is it that when liberals are caught on this all we hear is "It is
>>> the past, lets move on" Repubs are supposed to answer endlessly. Hey
>>> libertards, let's move on.
>>
>> Why is it that when neocons are asked a hard question about their guy they
>> always start talking about their favorite whipping boy, Clinton, rather than
>> answer the question? How about sticking to the subject once in a while
>> instead of always trying to change it?
>
> Not being a neocon, I can not answer for them.

Of course not. So, let's hear it from the neocoms.

George Z.

George

Feb 8, 2004, 4:25:12 PM2/8/04
I C Deceit <I C Dec...@thedevilcares.net> wrote in message news:<qmjc20h8sliatkctq...@4ax.com>...

Ever see that famous video clip on Letterman's Late Show? It shows
George W. Bush making a speech: "We're doing a better job of
communicating. The left hand now knows what the right hand is doing."

Bush moves his right hand when he says "left hand," and moves his left
hand when he says "right hand."

The man probably doesn't know right from wrong, either.

COL RSJ

Feb 8, 2004, 6:16:13 PM2/8/04

By giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Last time I looked it fell
under the word treason. He came home and buttfucked the guys still
fighting by supporting the commies. There is no way to white wash
what he did. If there was true justice in this world he wouldhave
been stripped of all his military honors and killed like the traitor
dog he is.

>He saved lives by helping stop the senseless losses we were suffering.

He saved nothing. Nixon negotiating with the NV's and bombing them
til they signed the peace in 73 saved lifes.

>This all while Georgie,Jr had a sweet ass job that his father got him.

As about 200000 other guys are jealous and wish they could have had.

COL RSJ

Feb 8, 2004, 6:16:24 PM2/8/04

Then he is like the last president. You should love him.

Tony Freeman

Feb 8, 2004, 8:26:44 PM2/8/04
You must be kidding. He was a war hero who chose to take advantage of his
constitutional rights so his buddies wouldn't have to die in a stupid,
meaningless war.

Or do you think Vietnam was a noble cause?

"COL RSJ" <col...@alltel.net> wrote in message

Adolph Al Franken - Brown Shirt Left Wing Fascist

Feb 8, 2004, 8:57:09 PM2/8/04
"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:<YwTUb.11256$8a5....@bignews1.bellsouth.net>...

> Tarver Engineering wrote: his usual lunacy

Here is what real Vietnam Vets think of Kerry:

http://www.usvetdsp.com/jf_kerry.htm

Much of Kerry's speech before Congress painted his fellow GIs as so
brutal that, today, they could easily be mistaken for Saddam Hussein's
Fedayeen killers.

He reported to Congress that U.S. soldiers had "personally raped, cut
off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human
genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies,
randomly shot at civilians, razed villages, shot cattle and dogs for
fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of
South Vietnam."

See a little pattern with Kerry?

Always lying or doing sleazy things to help John Fitzgerald Kerry.

Kissing JFK's ass always even though JFK started the Vietnam War.

Dumping Wife #1 for Wife #2 because she had more money.

Stabbing vets in the back to get elected to Congress & to make a name
for himself.

Screwing POWs & MIAs to get a plum deal in post-war Vietnam.

Rex the Reaper

Feb 8, 2004, 9:17:33 PM2/8/04
COL RSJ <col...@alltel.net> wrote in message news:<g3nc20hgk8jmradhr...@4ax.com>...

> Why is it that when liberals are caught on this all we hear is "It is
> the past, lets move on" Repubs are supposed to answer endlessly. Hey
> libertards, let's move on.

Clinton isn't running for president, Colonel Klink.

Sid9

Feb 8, 2004, 11:23:57 PM2/8/04

The only treason is the Bush,Jr's systematic destruction of our country

Joe Schmoe

Feb 9, 2004, 8:34:09 PM2/9/04
At least he tells the truth. What is your VietNam experience? Shrimp
farming?

Joe Schmoe

Feb 9, 2004, 8:42:05 PM2/9/04
The French started the war - which used to be cool for french folks
visiting VN - but I must say - if you can afford it, make it there and
eat every crab dish they say is special. VN is now a nation with more
wealth per capita than the USA, considering the drooping dollar, food
and health costs.

Larry Weisenthal

Feb 9, 2004, 9:42:50 PM2/9/04
> Dumping Wife #1 for Wife #2 because she had more money. <<

Er...separated from wife #1 in 1982. Divorced in 1988. Remarried in 1994.

Kind of a slow-motion transition to wealth, don't ya think?

Wanna examine the "kinetics" of the Ronald Reagan transition from W#1 to W#2?

CB

Feb 11, 2004, 9:43:45 PM2/11/04

> "Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > You still haven't awakened.
> > Kerry did.
> > He realized that the war was wrong and came back and said it.
>
> John Kerry came home a hero and then betrayed the men he left behind.
>
> John Kerry made his own children bastards.
>
> John Kerry voted to send the troops to war and then voted against funding
> the troops in the field.
>
> Do you see a pattern of behavior?

Just like Vietnam. They went in and we abandoned them, just like Kerry today