Another American Beheaded

James Monroe

Jun 18, 2004, 1:45:04 PM6/18/04

Thanks, drunken AWOL bush.

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5196406/

Dr. Pook

Jun 18, 2004, 1:45:51 PM6/18/04
How does President Bush have anything to do with this putrid murder?

Server 13

Jun 18, 2004, 1:49:19 PM6/18/04

"Dr. Pook" <DR...@aol.com> wrote in message

> How does President Bush have anything to do with this putrid murder?

Indeed, with the entire invasion? lol

Geo

Jun 18, 2004, 1:51:59 PM6/18/04

Oh, these terrorists weren't killing Americans before the invasion?

Legal Tender

Jun 18, 2004, 1:53:02 PM6/18/04
You have been sleeping with your sister too much.
Bush didn't kill him.
The Arabs didn't release the captives, so the terrorist killed him.
I'm sorry he died, but if the Arabs would have given in, you still had no
guarantee he would have been released and then it would have been open
season on all Americans as hostage bait..

Wake up and stop blaming Bush for every thing that happens.. Remember 9-11
happened before we went into Iraq. In Fact over 3,000 people died in
terrorist attacks before 9-11 and before we went into Iraq..
Frank

"James Monroe" <spam...@spamless.com> wrote in message

Sid9

Jun 18, 2004, 1:57:20 PM6/18/04

Not in Iraq they weren't.

Bush,Jr lied us into a war against the wrong enemy.

"...President Bush made 55 misleading statements about the threat posed by
Iraq in
27 separate public statements or appearances.
Of the 55 misleading statements by President Bush, 4 claimed that Iraq posed
an
urgent threat; 14 exaggerated Iraq's efforts to develop nuclear weapons; 18
overstated Iraq's chemical or biological weapons capacity; and 19
misrepresented
Iraq's links to al Qaeda...."

~ ANN COULTER'S DUCT-TAPED PENIS ~

Jun 18, 2004, 1:58:20 PM6/18/04
James Monroe wrote:

> Thanks, drunken AWOL bush.
>
> "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!"

When the Idiot uttered those words,
he was referring to the trashing of the Geneva Convention.

What comes around goes around.
Welcome to the wonderful world of karma...

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5196406/

Chip

Jun 18, 2004, 2:03:58 PM6/18/04
It's pretty safe to say Bush is responsible for everything bad that happens
in the Middle East from here on out.

Got it?

Geo

Jun 18, 2004, 2:04:39 PM6/18/04

Sid9 wrote:
> Geo wrote:
>
>>Server 13 wrote:
>>
>>>"Dr. Pook" <DR...@aol.com> wrote in message

>>> Indeed, with the entire invasion? lol
>>>

>>Oh, these terrorists weren't killing Americans before the invasion?
>

> Not in Iraq they weren't.

That's right. They were busy killing them on U.S. soil.

Sid9

Jun 18, 2004, 2:07:38 PM6/18/04
Geo wrote:
> Sid9 wrote:
>> Geo wrote:

>>> Oh, these terrorists weren't killing Americans before the invasion?
>>

>> Not in Iraq they weren't.
>
> That's right. They were busy killing them on U.S. soil.

The killers came from Saudi Arabia.....Bush attacked some other country.

Chip

Jun 18, 2004, 2:16:36 PM6/18/04

"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

The one he said tried to kill his Daddy

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jun 18, 2004, 2:19:14 PM6/18/04

"Geo" <g...@sdf.com> wrote in message news:40D32BBF...@sdf.com...

TOO RIGHT!

Cheney & The Merry Band Of Money Pranksters
did indeed kill thousands of Americans prior to the invasion of Iraq!

Good call!

Server 13

Jun 18, 2004, 3:37:31 PM6/18/04

"Geo" <g...@sdf.com> wrote in message news:40D32BBF...@sdf.com...

Why, do you have a previous report with these guys in it?

Server 13

Jun 18, 2004, 3:38:11 PM6/18/04

"Geo" <g...@sdf.com> wrote in message news:40D32E...@sdf.com...

> Sid9 wrote:
> > Geo wrote:

> >>Oh, these terrorists weren't killing Americans before the invasion?
> >

> > Not in Iraq they weren't.
>
> That's right. They were busy killing them on U.S. soil.

Different terrorists, I'll wager.

Server 13

Jun 18, 2004, 3:40:02 PM6/18/04

"Legal Tender" <ar...@galaxynet.com> wrote in message

> You have been sleeping with your sister too much.
> Bush didn't kill him.
> The Arabs didn't release the captives, so the terrorist killed him.
> I'm sorry he died, but if the Arabs would have given in, you still had no
> guarantee he would have been released and then it would have been open
> season on all Americans as hostage bait..
>
> Wake up and stop blaming Bush for every thing that happens.. Remember 9-11
> happened before we went into Iraq. In Fact over 3,000 people died in
> terrorist attacks before 9-11 and before we went into Iraq.

Yes, terrorist attacks from Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan.. Your point?

Geo

Jun 18, 2004, 3:57:15 PM6/18/04

Oh brother, are you really this clueless?

Larry Weisenthal

Jun 18, 2004, 3:50:08 PM6/18/04
I'm inclined to take the terrorists at their word when they said that this was
intended to punish America for supplying the Apache helicopters which have been
used to kill Arabs with missiles. Long after the US gets out of Iraq
(presuming that it ever happens) Americans will continue to be targeted, so
long as we choose to involve ourselves in the the Arab world and actively
support Israel.

We need to withdraw completely from the Middle East and leave the Middle
Easterners alone to solve their own problems.

Royal Benson

Jun 18, 2004, 3:44:47 PM6/18/04
I would love to see a grainy video of that WORM BUSH being
beheaded...Bush had the power to stop this beheading...he could'nt give
a Shit what happens...Get rid of Bush and Cheney....or Heckle and Jeckle

Geo

Jun 18, 2004, 4:26:52 PM6/18/04

I think it goes way beyond our mere presence in the middle east. I
don't like being there either. I'd prefer we protect our own borders.
But, these fanatics hate the U.S. and everything it stands for. Whether
we are there or not they won't change their view of the U.S.

CB

Jun 18, 2004, 4:30:37 PM6/18/04

"Royal Benson" <MyRoya...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> I would love to see a grainy video of that WORM BUSH being
> beheaded...Bush had the power to stop this beheading...he could'nt give
> a Shit what happens...Get rid of Bush and Cheney....or Heckle and Jeckle

May you mullah meet Allah in Hell

CB

Jun 18, 2004, 4:31:30 PM6/18/04

"Royal Benson" <MyRoya...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> I would love to see a grainy video of that WORM BUSH being
> beheaded...Bush had the power to stop this beheading...he could'nt give
> a Shit what happens...Get rid of Bush and Cheney....or Heckle and Jeckle

May your mullah meet Allah in Hell

Steven Litvintchouk

Jun 18, 2004, 4:38:58 PM6/18/04

James Monroe <spam...@spamless.com> writes:

that's right, blame bush instead of the terrorists who actually did the beheading.

Ever since 9-11, you left-wingers have gone out of your way to avoid
saying anything bad about Muslim terrorists. You're so besotted by
multiculturalism that you just can't find it within yourselves to
condemn anything they do--unless, as you just did, you can find a way
to twist it into blaming Bush or America.

-- Steven L.

Steven Litvintchouk

Jun 18, 2004, 4:40:03 PM6/18/04

"Server 13" <c-b...@itg.uiuc.edu> writes:

If you've seen one Muslim terrorist, you've seen them all.

And they all deserve the same treatment.

-- Steven L.

George Z. Bush

Jun 18, 2004, 4:42:55 PM6/18/04
Legal Tender wrote:
> You have been sleeping with your sister too much.
> Bush didn't kill him.
> The Arabs didn't release the captives, so the terrorist killed him.
> I'm sorry he died, but if the Arabs would have given in, you still had no
> guarantee he would have been released and then it would have been open
> season on all Americans as hostage bait..
>
> Wake up and stop blaming Bush for every thing that happens.. Remember 9-11
> happened before we went into Iraq. In Fact over 3,000 people died in
> terrorist attacks before 9-11 and before we went into Iraq..

The Saudi royal family needs to acknowledge that they are the AQ target as much
as we are. What I would do if I were them would be to line up every AQ prisoner
I had in my jails in a large public square, hack all of their heads off for the
benefit of Arab TV, and then announce that they have no more AQ prisoners so
there need be no more hostage taking of foreigners since they won't have
anything with which to trade for them.

George Z.

Charlie Wolf

Jun 18, 2004, 5:10:13 PM6/18/04
I'm sure the Secret Service has very little trouble tracing webtv
accounts. Do you know you just committed a federal felony??
Regards,

Winston Smith, American Patriot

Jun 18, 2004, 5:12:59 PM6/18/04
Steven Litvintchouk <sdli...@earthlinkNOSPAM.net> wrote in inimitable
style:

If you've seen one terrorist, you've seen them all.

It doesn't matter whether they are Muslim or not.

The sons of bitches who killed Johnson must get justice.

And the son of a bitch in the White House must get justice.

All criminals must get justice.

--

Bush supporters beware: ignorance is its own reinforcement.

Charlie Wolf

Jun 18, 2004, 5:39:18 PM6/18/04
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:38:11 -0500, "Server 13" <c-b...@itg.uiuc.edu>
wrote:

>"Geo" <g...@sdf.com> wrote in message news:40D32E...@sdf.com...

snipped...

> Different terrorists, I'll wager.

You support them all - what difference does it make to you??
Regards,

peeance....@bayofgoats.org

Jun 18, 2004, 5:41:23 PM6/18/04

On 18-Jun-2004, Charlie Wolf <charli...@noemail.com> wrote:

> I'm sure the Secret Service has very little trouble tracing webtv
> accounts. Do you know you just committed a federal felony??
> Regards,

I have no interest in seeing Bush beheaded, but what "federal felony" has
been committed by someone saying they would like to see a video of it
happening?

I'm sure a google search would turn up a number of quotes from you wishing
some ill against Clinton similar to Royal Benson's? Care to take up the
challenge, Charlie Wolf?

Eric
ABB

> On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:44:47 -0700, MyRoya...@webtv.net (Royal
> Benson) wrote:
>
> >I would love to see a grainy video of that WORM BUSH being
> >beheaded...Bush had the power to stop this beheading...he could'nt give
> >a Shit what happens...Get rid of Bush and Cheney....or Heckle and Jeckle

--
"The big elephant sitting in the corner is that George W. Bush is
simply unqualified for the job... What's his accomplishment? That he's

Argyle

Jun 18, 2004, 6:08:21 PM6/18/04

On 18-Jun-2004, Geo <g...@sdf.com> wrote:

> Oh, these terrorists weren't killing Americans before the invasion?

They're killing a helluva a lot more now and more frequently...

Argyle

Jun 18, 2004, 6:10:42 PM6/18/04

On 18-Jun-2004, Steven Litvintchouk <sdli...@earthlinkNOSPAM.net> wrote:

> If you've seen one Muslim terrorist, you've seen them all.
>
> And they all deserve the same treatment.
>

> -- Steven L.

Yep. Just like all fundamentalist christians

Mr. N

Jun 18, 2004, 6:13:13 PM6/18/04

"Steven Litvintchouk" <sdli...@earthlinkNOSPAM.net> wrote in message

> Ever since 9-11, you left-wingers have gone out of your way to avoid
> saying anything bad about Muslim terrorists.

What a load of horse-shit.

At this point you've completely abandoned reason, and are simply blowing
lies out your cake-hole.

Still wating for you to define what a "left-winger" is, or what they
believe.

Coward.

--
-Mr. N
"President Bush said in his speech Monday night that the war in Iraq is "the

From Alexei

Jun 18, 2004, 7:35:31 PM6/18/04
ALEXEI

Sid9

Jun 18, 2004, 10:43:05 PM6/18/04

You have no clue.
You only have your knee jerk answers that contribute nothing.
Keep demonstrating to the world what RRR's are like.

CB

Jun 19, 2004, 12:40:54 AM6/19/04

<peeance....@bayofgoats.org> wrote in message

> On 18-Jun-2004, Charlie Wolf <charli...@noemail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm sure the Secret Service has very little trouble tracing webtv
> > accounts. Do you know you just committed a federal felony??
> > Regards,
>
> I have no interest in seeing Bush beheaded, but what "federal felony" has
> been committed by someone saying they would like to see a video of it
> happening?
>
> I'm sure a google search would turn up a number of quotes from you wishing
> some ill against Clinton similar to Royal Benson's? Care to take up the
> challenge, Charlie Wolf?
>
> Eric
> ABB

Moral equivalence from an assertion? ...i'm sure

CB

Jun 19, 2004, 12:41:59 AM6/19/04

"Winston Smith, American Patriot" <Franz...@Oceania.WhiteHouse.GOV> wrote
in message news:Xns950C90A36...@64.164.98.50...

IT'S CRIMINAL HOW AL HELPED BILL WIN IN '96
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a39bb4a8d2d96.htm

CB

Jun 19, 2004, 12:42:48 AM6/19/04

"Argyle" <Arg...@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message

How relatively barbarian

Miles Long

Jun 19, 2004, 12:53:39 AM6/19/04
Geo wrote:

> Server 13 wrote:
>
>> "Dr. Pook" <DR...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> How does President Bush have anything to do with this putrid murder?
>>

>> Indeed, with the entire invasion? lol
>>
> Oh, these terrorists weren't killing Americans before the invasion?

In Iraq?

Miles "International Geographic" Long

CB

Jun 19, 2004, 12:52:22 AM6/19/04

The mentally diseased degenerate, who has the nerve to use the name
"James Monroe," one of the Founding Fathers or "Framers"  (to be
Politically Correct), blaming the beheading of another American by
barbaric Islamo-fascists on President Bush, is yet one more example of
how liberal nation is not only psychotic but dangerously so.

Another warped Demoncrat who pollutes this forum with his sickness
suggests that the president should be beheaded.

  Whatever these social misfits call themselves, they remind me of the
demon possessed little girl in The Exorcist.

 Like Al Qeada their common enemy is America and Christianity or Western
civlilization ("HI HO Western Culture's Gotta Go!"). And it's safe to
assume also either they wish for the destruction of Israel, or their
sympathies, at least,  are  with the PLO and those Palestinians who
danced in the streets celebrating the death of 3,000 Americans on 9-11.

When Palestinian terrorists strap a vest full of dynamite on a 12 year
old boy so he can go out and kill Jews and himself, there's virtually no
reaction at all from liberals in this country, nor from that glass zoo
exhibiting dicatators and tyrants in NYC called the UN. When a Hamas
leader is targeted and killed by Israel for masterminding the murder of
Israeli civilians, then they scream bloody murder and call Sharon a
"terrorist."

 Their self-righteous rage is never at all directed to those who
murdered Berg and now Johnson; who condemned these men to death for
being Americans. I thought liberals were supposed to be offended by the
death penalty? I guess their moral outrage and compassion is reserved
for convicted murderers not innocent civilians or babies for that
matter.

 All these sick and twisted emotional retards know is that they hate
Bush.  This irrational group  hatred blinds them to seeing the reality
of how evil and barbaric the enemy  we face is. They seem incapable of
grasping or interpreting the reality that these are savage terrorists
who would slit their throats or behead them just as surely as they did
Berg and Johnson.

 The radical Muslim terrorists are a common enemy of humanity, not just
of  America. But, these empty souls walking among us are not only
incapable of confronting real evil in our times, they can't even
recognize it.

I don't think most of these people here pretending to be Liberal are Liberal at all, I believe most of them to be Communist propagandists trying to effect the election or at least give the impression Kerry has a Chinaman's chance.

CB
The 'ends' to Terrorist means is to take over Israel and set up Islamic rituals in once Jewish/Christian/Jehovah temples, defiling them, fulfilling Revelation and the anti-Christ's Abomination of Desolation

ALEXEI

Ouroboros Rex

Jun 19, 2004, 1:22:50 AM6/19/04

Come where I am and say that, asshat, and I'll show you terror.

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 19, 2004, 4:12:39 PM6/19/04
James Monroe <spam...@spamless.com> wrote:

>Thanks, drunken AWOL bush.
>"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!"
>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5196406/

Wasn't this one another armed invader only this time in Saudi Arabia?

I see from news reports that the invader had a history of working on
helicopter attack ships so it sure sounds like justified payback to me.

---
Scientology tries to disrupt terrorist attacks relief efforts: http://www.cosvm.org/
"Easy everyone, it's just the chocolate milk talking." -- Miles Long

Dana

Jun 19, 2004, 4:39:03 PM6/19/04
"Fredric L. Rice" <REMOV...@SkepticTank.ORG> wrote in message

> James Monroe <spam...@spamless.com> wrote:
>
> >Thanks, drunken AWOL bush.
> >"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!"
> >http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5196406/
>
> Wasn't this one another armed invader only this time in Saudi Arabia?

Wrong again. But then you cheer everytime an American is killed overseas.

Johnson executed after deadline expired
Johnson, 49, who had worked in Saudi Arabia for more than a decade, was
kidnapped last weekend by militants who threatened to kill him by Friday if
the kingdom did not release its al-Qaida prisoners. The Saudi government
rejected the demands.

Three photos of Johnson's body were posted on the Web as the deadline ran
out. One showed his severed head, face toward the camera, being held by a
hand. Two other pictures showed a body lying on a bed with the head placed
in the small of the back. The body was in a bright orange jumpsuit, similar
to one Johnson was seen wearing in earlier videos released by the
kidnappers.

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 20, 2004, 1:19:49 PM6/20/04
"Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote:
>"Fredric L. Rice" <REMOV...@SkepticTank.ORG> wrote in message
>> James Monroe <spam...@spamless.com> wrote:
>>>Thanks, drunken AWOL bush.
>>>"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!"
>>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5196406/
>> Wasn't this one another armed invader only this time in Saudi Arabia?

>Wrong again. But then you cheer everytime an American is killed overseas.

I applaud the extermination of fascist invaders -- and this one
was a killer that worked on attack helicopters which makes him
fair game.

---
Where to find Fahrenheit 9/11: http://www.f911tix.com/

Rich Travsky

Jun 20, 2004, 11:00:38 PM6/20/04
peeance....@bayofgoats.org wrote:

> On 18-Jun-2004, Charlie Wolf <charli...@noemail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm sure the Secret Service has very little trouble tracing webtv
> > accounts. Do you know you just committed a federal felony??
> > Regards,
>
> I have no interest in seeing Bush beheaded, but what "federal felony" has
> been committed by someone saying they would like to see a video of it
> happening?
>
> I'm sure a google search would turn up a number of quotes from you wishing
> some ill against Clinton similar to Royal Benson's? Care to take up the
> challenge, Charlie Wolf?

He recently made death threats against another poster.

peeance....@bayofgoats.org

Jun 21, 2004, 12:03:14 AM6/21/04

On 20-Jun-2004, Rich Travsky <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote:

> > > I'm sure the Secret Service has very little trouble tracing webtv
> > > accounts. Do you know you just committed a federal felony??
> > > Regards,
> >
> > I have no interest in seeing Bush beheaded, but what "federal felony"
> > has
> > been committed by someone saying they would like to see a video of it
> > happening?
> >
> > I'm sure a google search would turn up a number of quotes from you
> > wishing
> > some ill against Clinton similar to Royal Benson's? Care to take up the
> > challenge, Charlie Wolf?
>
> He recently made death threats against another poster.

That's one of the things that worries me most about Republicans. There is no
doubt in my mind that most of them are decent human beings with a different
idea of how to do many of the things that Democrats want. Real Republican
Conservatives don't bother me at all. I can usually work with them.

But it just seems to be, for whatever reason, the really whacked out people
like Charlie Wolf are attracted to the Republican Party. And, for the live
of me, I can't figure out why. What is it they get from that party? They are
OK when it comes to their vote, but other than that, what sane human being
would want to associate with someone like Charlie Wolf. Certainly not most
Middle America Republicans.

There are whackos in both parties, but the Repubs seem to have more than
their fair share.

Eric