Lott: "I Invented The Paper Clip"

moderate.bipartisan

Mar 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/13/99
Los Angeles Times, Saturday, March 13, 1999, pA27:

Trent Lott:

"During my service in the United States Congress,
I took the initiative in creating the paper clip".

:)

Sadie Hawkins

Mar 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/13/99

moderate.bipartisan <nos...@nospam.non> wrote in article <7cej9q$6...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...

I invented the wink.

rockdog

Mar 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/13/99

Volt...@geocities.com wrote:

> On 13 Mar 1999 20:54:18 GMT, "moderate.bipartisan" <nos...@nospam.non>

> wrote:
>
> >Los Angeles Times, Saturday, March 13, 1999, pA27:
> >
> >Trent Lott:
> >
> >"During my service in the United States Congress,
> > I took the initiative in creating the paper clip".
>

> Al Gore helped to create the Net as we know it today.

Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha...........!!!!!!!!!!!

> You GOP losers are a riot.

Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha...........!!!!!!!!!!!
And you, fuck face, will believe anything!!!

> Bring on Dan Quayle.

Bring on Al the Whore Gore.

> Jim
> My Implant is working!
>
> Ecrasons l'infame
>
> Join The War On Right Wing Ignorance:
> http://clusterone.home.mindspring.com/

> In 18th and 19th century Russia, Siberian aristocrats would take long sled
> rides across the frozen wastelands. One of the hazards of those trips was
> large packs of Siberian wolves who would chase the sled hoping that the horses
> would stumble, spilling a nice human meal into the snow.
>
> In order to keep those wolves occupied several unsuspecting serfs were brought
> along for the ride. When the wolf pack became large enough and got close enough
> to the sled a serf would be tossed off of the back.
>
> Ken Starr is now in the process of feeding the wolves.

It sounds more like that rapist, gangster, coward.
Tucker, Mcdougal, Foster, Brown, ...

Sadie Hawkins

Mar 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/14/99

Volt...@geocities.com wrote in article <36f1e43a...@news.mindspring.com>...

> On 13 Mar 1999 21:02:53 GMT, "Sadie Hawkins" <l...@acapp.com> wrote:
>
> >moderate.bipartisan <nos...@nospam.non> wrote in article
<7cej9q$6...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...

> >> Los Angeles Times, Saturday, March 13, 1999, pA27:
> >>
> >> Trent Lott:
> >>
> >> "During my service in the United States Congress,
> >> I took the initiative in creating the paper clip".
> >>

> >> :)
> >
> >I invented the wink.
>

> I have my suspicions that you two reactionary fools invented the
> Conserva-Jack for one handed Usenet posting.

Jim invented NAMBLA.

Sadie Hawkins

Mar 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/14/99

Volt...@geocities.com wrote in article <36f0e3fb...@news.mindspring.com>...

> On 13 Mar 1999 20:54:18 GMT, "moderate.bipartisan" <nos...@nospam.non>
> wrote:
>

> >Los Angeles Times, Saturday, March 13, 1999, pA27:
> >
> >Trent Lott:
> >
> >"During my service in the United States Congress,
> > I took the initiative in creating the paper clip".
>

> Al Gore helped to create the Net as we know it today.

Sure he did Jim, sure he did.

Sadie Hawkins

Mar 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/14/99

Volt...@geocities.com wrote in article <36f01fb3...@news.mindspring.com>...

> Check and see who wrote and helped passed legislation to expand the
> Net into what we have today.

Thats a good boy Jimmy, just sit back down, you'll
get overexcited.

I invented beer.

Sadie Hawkins

Mar 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/14/99

Volt...@geocities.com wrote in article <36ef1f99...@news.mindspring.com>...

> On 14 Mar 1999 02:05:47 GMT, "Sadie Hawkins" <l...@acapp.com> wrote:
>

> >Volt...@geocities.com wrote in article <36f1e43a...@news.mindspring.com>...

> ><7cej9q$6...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...

> >> I have my suspicions that you two reactionary fools invented the
> >> Conserva-Jack for one handed Usenet posting.
>
> >Jim invented NAMBLA.
>

> Nope. Too Republican.

I don't think you're too republican to have invented NAMBLA. Don't
be so humble.

Juan Liberale

Mar 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/14/99
In article <01be6dbf$3f84c700$2ae0fdd1@david>, l...@acapp.com says...

>Volt...@geocities.com wrote in article
<36f1e43a...@news.mindspring.com>.
>..
>> On 13 Mar 1999 21:02:53 GMT, "Sadie Hawkins" <l...@acapp.com> wrote:
>>
>> >moderate.bipartisan <nos...@nospam.non> wrote in article
><7cej9q$6...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...

>> >I invented the wink.
>>
>> I have my suspicions that you two reactionary fools invented the
>> Conserva-Jack for one handed Usenet posting.
>>

>Jim invented NAMBLA.

Is that what they told you when you joined?

I think that Lott invented the idea of taking your matress
coverings off and transforming them into evening wear!

--
GOP creates their platform for 2000:
1. We hate Clinton.
2. Tobacco companies are not that bad.
3. Impeach Clinton.
4. Not all NRA members are like Tim McVeigh.
5. Did we tell you how much we hate Clinton?
6. Rich people need their taxes cut, but you can fuck off.
7. We can beat Clinton in 2000!
8. We will treat minorities almost as good a whites.
9. Clinton is a real meanie and we hate him.
10. Welfare causes poverty.
11. Tobacco doesn't cause cancer, people cause cancer.
12. Conservatives always practice what they preach.
13. We can't legislate, but man can we investigate.
14. We may not have what it takes to lead, but but but...
--
The person most likely to kill you with a gun is living
in your house.

Michael Zarlenga

Mar 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/14/99
Volt...@geocities.com wrote:
: >I invented beer.

: I thought that was Yahoo Serious?

Yahoo Serious split the beer atom; beer had already been invented.

Can't you get _anything_ right?

--
-- Mike Zarlenga
finger zarl...@conan.ids.net for PGP public key

"[Bill Clinton is a] much bigger liar than I ever thought."
Monica Lewinski, 20/20, 3/3/99

Sadie Hawkins

Mar 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/14/99

Juan Liberale <JLib...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<0C504032E1B3333C.CE877C73...@library-proxy.airnews.net>...

> In article <01be6dbf$3f84c700$2ae0fdd1@david>, l...@acapp.com says...
> >

> >Volt...@geocities.com wrote in article
> <36f1e43a...@news.mindspring.com>.
> >..

> ><7cej9q$6...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...

> >> I have my suspicions that you two reactionary fools invented the
> >> Conserva-Jack for one handed Usenet posting.
> >>

> >Jim invented NAMBLA.
>
> Is that what they told you when you joined?

That's what you told them as they led you away in cuffs.

Sadie Hawkins

Mar 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/14/99

Volt...@geocities.com wrote in article <36ed7fa5...@news.mindspring.com>...

> On 14 Mar 1999 02:39:16 GMT, "Sadie Hawkins" <l...@acapp.com> wrote:
>

> >Volt...@geocities.com wrote in article <36f01fb3...@news.mindspring.com>...

> >> Check and see who wrote and helped passed legislation to expand the
> >> Net into what we have today.
> >
> >Thats a good boy Jimmy, just sit back down, you'll
> >get overexcited.
> >

> >I invented beer.
>
> I thought that was Yahoo Serious?

He invented the search engine.

The OldTimer

Mar 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/14/99

moderate.bipartisan wrote in message
<7cej9q$6...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...

>Los Angeles Times, Saturday, March 13, 1999, pA27:
>
>Trent Lott:
>
>"During my service in the United States Congress,
> I took the initiative in creating the paper clip".

And you invented the phony post by elimination, huh?

One of the most enjoyable things about being 65 is
watching the younger generations make the same
dumb mistakes, the same stupid assumptions,
buy the same political scams and fall for the same
societal gimmicks and not having a clue as to what
is really going on. The fun is seeing that look on
their faces, when the truth finally hits them.

The OldTimer

Juan Liberale

Mar 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/14/99
In article <01be6e2b$088a8f20$4ce5fdd1@david>, l...@acapp.com says...

>Juan Liberale <JLib...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
><0C504032E1B3333C.CE877C73...@library-proxy.airnews.net
>..
>.
>> In article <01be6dbf$3f84c700$2ae0fdd1@david>, l...@acapp.com says...
>> >

>> >Volt...@geocities.com wrote in article
>> <36f1e43a...@news.mindspring.com>.
>> >..

>> ><7cej9q$6...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...

>> >Jim invented NAMBLA.
>>
>> Is that what they told you when you joined?
>
>That's what you told them as they led you away in cuffs.

You are out of your class here Sadie, go play with the other
cross dressers.

--
Things you won't EVER hear a conservative say:
How can we make public schools better?
What should we do about people who cannot afford health care?
We have to do something to reduce racism.
Let's investigate republicans too.
Personal rights are more important than corporate rights.
Why did those millionaires pay no taxes?
There should never be a hungry child in America.
How can we keep guns out of the hands of children?
Why do so many people feel they must hit their children?
Who is more insane, Dan Burton or Bob Barr?
Why are criminals like Ollie North and G. Gordon Liddy so popular?
You know, that gay employee is one of our best workers.
Women should have equality in the workplace.
The bible is NOT a text book.
Checkmate!

SuperVice

Mar 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/14/99

Juan Liberale wrote in message
<579B7A630E57EFEA.4042FFE4...@library-proxy.airnews.ne
t>...

Look at Juan. So afraid of a girl he's trying to make her go away.

RH

Mar 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/18/99

Steve Brinich wrote in message <7csmi2$38e$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>> Trent Lott:
>>
>> "During my service in the United States Congress,
>> I took the initiative in creating the paper clip".
>>
>> :)
>
> Strom Thurmond invented fire and the wheel.

Not exactly. He invented the torch and the rack.

RH

Steve Brinich

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99

> Trent Lott:
>
> "During my service in the United States Congress,
> I took the initiative in creating the paper clip".
>
> :)

Strom Thurmond invented fire and the wheel.

--
Steve Brinich <ste...@Radix.Net> If the government wants us
http://www.Radix.Net/~steveb to respect the law

Juan Liberale

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
In article <7csmi2$38e$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, ste...@Radix.Net says...

>> Trent Lott:
>>
>> "During my service in the United States Congress,
>> I took the initiative in creating the paper clip".
>>
>> :)
>
> Strom Thurmond invented fire and the wheel.

Trent Lott invented eye holes in his bed sheets!

--
Top 10 problems facing a conservative today:
10. His stupid ass wife got herself pregnant again.
9. They said he needed a GED for the job but he knew it
was really an affirmative action thing.
8. High payroll taxes are killing his dream of some
day owning a double-wide.
7. His wife is going to find out he spent the rent
money on that new gun.
6. Those godless commies at the UN are tapping his phone.
5. His kids aren't too bright. He knows it's his wifes fault.
It makes him wish he'd married his other cousin.
4. Cockroach infestation of his home.
3. Clinton has a 70% approval rating.
2. Getting government off his back.
1. The FBI is showing his composite around Atlanta!

Juan Liberale

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
In article <7csnvp$e...@sjx-ixn8.ix.netcom.com>, are...@ix.netcom.com says...

>Steve Brinich wrote in message <7csmi2$38e$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>>
>>> Trent Lott:
>>>
>>> "During my service in the United States Congress,
>>> I took the initiative in creating the paper clip".
>>>
>>> :)
>>
>> Strom Thurmond invented fire and the wheel.
>
>Not exactly. He invented the torch and the rack.
>
>RH

Are you sure it wasn't the torch and the cross?
I think Trent is Stroms racist bastard child!

Jerry Stratton

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
In <7csmi2$38e$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, Steve Brinich <ste...@Radix.Net> wrote:
> Strom Thurmond invented fire and the wheel.

And Dianne Feinstein complained that heating services should not be
allowed in Congress. "The only heating within the Senate should be through
our own skill at producing it."

Jerry
http://www.hoboes.com/jerry/

Kevin Davis

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
Her being one of the main sources of hot air.

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999 06:28:19 GMT, ne...@hoboes.com (Jerry Stratton)
wrote:

Remove zzz from my email address:

~~~Golf Tip: Don't pick up a lost ball until it stops rolling~~~o

Kevin Davis "Hoser" email - kda...@zzzcastlegate.net
Home Page - http://www.castlegate.net/personals/kdavis
Standard Disclaimer (Win95 Tips, sound bites, and more!)

Geo

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
Juan Liberale wrote:

> >> Strom Thurmond invented fire and the wheel.
> >
> >Not exactly. He invented the torch and the rack.

Oh, good one!!! Stop your killing me!!

Geo

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
Juan Liberale wrote:

> In article <7csmi2$38e$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, ste...@Radix.Net says...

> >> Trent Lott:
> >>
> >> "During my service in the United States Congress,
> >> I took the initiative in creating the paper clip".
> >>
> >> :)
> >
> > Strom Thurmond invented fire and the wheel.

Oh man!! pleeease! your too funny...stop!!!