President Humpty Dumpty

Frank

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'IS' is."
-- Bill Clinton

"When I use a word it means just what I choose it to mean -
neither more nor less," said Humpty Dumpty.

"The question is whether you can make words mean so many
different things." Replied Alice.

"The question is which is to be master - that's all."
Responded Humpty Dumpty.

Yep! "That's all" folks!
Clinton's Presidency is ending like a Looney Tune.

Upaya

Jun 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/9/99
That's only if a GOP lawyer has spent 5 corrected pages defining it
previously for you.
Frank <thanks....@erols.com> wrote in message

Jo...@usaor.net

Jun 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/9/99
Too bad this "Humpty Dumpty" didn't fall off the wall. It wouldn't have
cost the country as much in our hard earned tax dollars to defend him...
We could have gave him a pine box and a plot in the woods of Arkansas.