The United Nations Organization Acts as a Criminal Organization to Hide and Favor Criminals and to Oppose Responsible Care {HRI 20060731-draft}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 31, 2006, 4:21:12 AM7/31/06
The United Nations Organization Acts as a Criminal Organization to Hide
and Favor Criminals and to Oppose Responsible Care

{HRI 20060731-draft}

'

INSTEAD of pointing out and stopping those who INTEND AND WORK TO CAUSE
WAR,

the United Nations "Security Council" and Assembly continue to have as
their main - by its very nature, unvoiced, not stated - purpose and
activity

TO HIDE AND FAVOR CRIMINALS AND TO OPPOSE RESPONSIBLE CARE.

'

I will repeat for you:

Criminal Minds WANT to commit Crimes,

they ENJOY deceiving you into "protecting them"
and into helping their Crimes,

they KNOW VERY WELL, that you think they are
having a genuine concern, but THEY KNOW they
are lying completely,

THEY ENJOY deceiving you into causing destruction
and into not stopping them, but instead attacking
decent, caring people,

they deceive you into thinking they are NOT lying,
but "have a sincere case and genuine intention."

'

The currently most prominently active and (by the UN) hidden and
favored and supported Criminals are:

Nasrallah, Ahmadinejad, Khameini, Putin, Chavez, Hu Jintao,
Castro.

'

You stop Criminals BY OPPOSING THEM, and never, never, never by
appeasing them.

This you know very well - BUT Criminal Minds "teach" and
Destructive Cowards demand, that "you must appease Criminal Minds
- else these will destroy you." That, however, is PART of their
plot to destroy you - to employ Destructive Cowards and through
them, exert oppression.

'

'

I give you again the Nature of War, which is FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO
PREVENT WAR, of course:

The Nature of War

{HRI 20051027-V1.6}

(Version 1.6
on 7 Nov 2005)

(Suitable for foreign
language students)

'

' ... you are basically fighting enemies who
are Criminal Minds, or people who are
COMPELLED by Criminal Minds into being
enemies too. {I-01}

And so it has always been, and so it always
will be, but none of the books on warfare
mention it at all... {I-02}

Yet that is THE strategy by which you have
to fight any war, because THAT IS the nature
of war.' {I-03} (*)

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
Human Rights Philosopher and Poet

'King Solomon was greater
in riches and wisdom
than all the other kings
of the earth.'

2 Chronicles 9:22

'

For further consideration and inclusion in draft HRI 20060731:

Kofi Annan, the typical "sane Criminal" - one who, "to maintain a
position" (in the UN) protects and hides severe Criminals

(Version 1.1
on 9 June 2006)

'

(see also {HRI 20060607}
'Conditions for Membership in The United Nations, Conditions for
Membership in the Security Council - Not a Matter of Voting') *(1)

'

China can BECOME PART OF THE UNITED NATIONS,

when it satisfies the condition of having a
democratic government with legal and working
institutions to protect people and to let
them freely express their concerns and to help
them to live free lives. *(33)

The same applies for several other states, who
are not, but who CAN BECOME part of the United
Nations Organization, by satisfying its
criteria.

'

We are talking about the subject of understanding actual,
natural, normal, native Democracy.

'

On the other hand, Taiwan IS a proper member
of the United Nations,

and it is not for anyone at all to say, that
"that is not so."

Criminals can say whatever they want,
and will, as you know - but that does not
make it so!

'

This procedure and necessity any child can and
will understand, anyone of good will, really,

unless he or she is an Ambassador to the
current United Nations Assembly

- where nobody publicly cares who
is Criminal or not, sane or
insane, lying or truthful,
forthcoming or hiding vital
things, caring for others or
living at the expense of others -

that is led by the "sane Criminal" Kofi
Annan,

Kofi Annan, the 'darling of - meaning,
who is "loved" by - all Criminals.'

'

(...)

'

You know all these things very well, and the
only reason that I have to write it down and
point it out to you, is

because Criminal Minds take away or block
your Life Energy that you use and need
for staying connected to knowing and
feeling these natural things, and for
acting upon what you know is true.

(How's that for a sentence in correct
Fine Particle Physics grammar:

'They take away or block your Life
Energy that you use and need for
staying connected to knowing and
feeling these natural things, and
for acting upon what you know is
true'.)

'

So I 'tell' this to Kofi Annan, about China etc.,
and I just get a 'blank stare' from him, a Dark Wall
of ...Darkness, of Intentional Unconsciousness, held
in place for him with Atrocious Lies, like

"truth is opposed to life,"

"it is impossible to live when you see truth."

'

'

Criminal Minds, and especially Criminal Minds who are heads of
state, create INSTABILITY.

Not only inside their own country, but they create INSTABILITY
globally.

And all the other things that China's Hu Jintao says to the
contrary, and that his News Agency Xinhua, and his other
slaves say to the contrary, are equally just lies.

All his promises to "reform" and to "improve," are
just INTENTIONAL lies, are INTENDED deceptions only,

faithfully reproduced and relayed
by the 'parrot journalists.'

(...)

'

We are talking about the subject of understanding actual, natural,
normal, native Democracy. (*)

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

___________
Quoted from:

(*) 'Consequences Of Not Facing Hu Jintao, A Criminal Mind As Head Of
State'
{HRI 20051120-V5.1}
(20 November 2005 - Version 5.1 on 7 June 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/6f346c454346e093?fwc=1
(full text:)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/6f346c454346e093?dmode=source

________
Footnote:

(1) 'Conditions for Membership in The United Nations, Conditions for
Membership in the Security Council - Not a Matter of Voting'
{HRI 20060607}
(7 June 2006)
(not yet issued)

'

For further consideration and inclusion in draft HRI 20060731:

The Intelligence Quotient of Kofi Annan,
current Secretary General of the United Nations

'

The patient asks: "I am sick, Mr. Secretary General - do you see
that?"

Kofi Annan answers: "Yes, I can see that you are sick."

The patient asks: "How can I be healed?"

'

Kofi Annan, currently being the Secretary General of the United
Nations, says:

"I will get all people together and tell them that they must agree
that you should be healed."

"That should get you well and healthy."

'

And then Kofi Annan thinks to himself: 'At least I have done my best,
and everybody can see that I did mean well.'

'
'

Kofi Annan has given me to understand about himself, that he does NOT
WANT TO KNOW the causes of conditions that are most obviously very,
very wrong indeed at various places in the world.

I already commented upon his character and nature in
HRI 20041214-V1.3 'Nobel Prize Committees - Promoting 'NO Peace'
And 'NO Science',' of 14 Dec 2005. *(1)

So, I did conclude, that Kofi Annan, as very obvious from also his
present deeds and suggestions or rather the lack and pretense of it,
DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW about people:

About who causes their bad conditions and how these are caused
and maintained and prevented from being remedied.

'
'

Yet, knowing what and who is actually causing something (who is
creating and perpetuating a bad condition for others), and, knowing
about how such people create and maintain bad conditions for others,

would be vital to know (see References, below), IF YOU ACTUALLY WOULD
WANT TO REMEDY things that are most cruelly wrong

- IF you would actually care about people.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

________
Footnote:

(1) 'Nobel Prize Committees - Promoting 'NO Peace' And 'NO Science''
{HRI 20041214-V1.3} (14 Dec 2004 - Version 1.3 on 28 Dec 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/67494581cfde9535?fwc=1

__________
'Rights of Criminal Minds' {HRI 20040108} (8 January 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/3f9790039517ef77?fwc=1

'The First International Law (Version 2.0) - {HRI 20021124-V2.0}'
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0 on 23 Sept 2003)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/e6fd1197b1678b70?fwc=1

'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor' (5 Feb 2003)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.politics/msg/071e75dd7a3d4e56?fwc=1

'The Promised Definition of Friendship' {HRI-20050327-V2.4.1)
(27 March 2005 - Version 2.4.1 on 7 Apr 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.politics/msg/d347caafe433b2f0?fwc=1

'If You Want Peace, Then Do Understand And Face Evil - A Short
Course In Human Rights Philosophy' {HRI 20041225-V1.02}
(25 December 2004 - Christmas Day)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/34578c4c3a9f0b22?fwc=1

'

For further consideration and inclusion in draft HRI 20060731:

Combined "United" Nations - their Pig Latin defined: '"Multilateral" or
"Unilateral" "Poverty" is "Politically Motivated" "Discrimination"'

'

They use those words with the INTENTION to make or to keep you Insane -
Insane defined as

'Assigning the wrong causes to things.' {HRI 20030205} *

'

As one public member expressed his wishes:

'To fully participate in this process, and that the methods of
the work of the (Human Rights) Council would be transparent,
fair and impartial.' *(8)

'

As always, Criminal Minds have or are putting everything in reverse -
thus the translation of their words (in present use, see enclosed
articles) follows for you:

'

"Multilateral" = 'Approved by and favoring Criminal Minds *(1) and
Destructive Cowards (Peace Activists), *(2)

meaning: Approving of or favoring dictatorships,
oppression and Human Rights violations that your
company or your country seemingly "benefits" from
or does "in-source" with (is supporting the source
of) like

Putin (Russia), Schroeder (Germany) and Chirac
(France) were "multilaterally" supporting Saddam
Hussein's Iraq' *(3)

'

"Unilateral" = 'Caring for people, sane, enforcing Human Rights'

'

"Poverty" = 'Refusal to look at, to point out and to remove
Criminal Minds and Destructive Cowards' *(1)

(Popularly called "Youtou-ism" - after a famous
rock band at the end of the twentieth century,
led by a Mr. Bono)

'

"Politically Motivated" = 'Government support of the natural desire
to care for people' *(4)

'

"Discrimination" = 'The denial that people are very, very different
- "Criminal Minds Do Not Exist"' (similar to
"Poverty," above) *(5)

'

With the definitions of their words in mind, you might be able to
decode
the attached reports, should you wish to penetrate 'the murk' of the
"Combined but not United" Nations. *(6)(7)

'

Because I care for PEOPLE, I have a totally different vocabulary:
*(4)(5)(6)

I actually mean what I say, and I define very precisely what I say,
as you would correctly expect of me,

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

_________
Footnotes:

(*) 'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor' {HRI 20030205}
(5 Feb 2003 - slightly edited and links updated 26 May 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/99e8e53503038774?fwc=1

(1) 'Rights of Criminal Minds' {HRI 20040108-V1.0.1}
(8 January 2004 - Version 1.0.1 on 12 Nov 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/2d74f7c389973d14?fwc=1

(2) 'Defining 'Destructive Coward' (Definition)'
{HRI 20050610-V3.1}
(10 June 2005 - Version 3.1 on 29 Jan 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/d5b63e73d61b3c9f?fwc=1

(3) 'Consequences Of Not Facing Hu Jintao, A Criminal Mind As Head Of
State'
{HRI 20051120-V5.1}
(20 November 2005 - Version 5.1 on 7 June 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/6f346c454346e093?fwc=1
(full text:)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/6f346c454346e093?dmode=source

(4) 'Sports, The Game of Not Facing Evil Individuals
- The Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Boycott'
{HRI 20060618-V1.4}
(18 June 2006 - Version 1.4 on 23 June 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/a880bf1ba370b9e5?fwc=1

(5) ' "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal Minds As 'Ability To Perceive
Them' ' {HRI 20040422-V2.6.1}
(22 April 2004 - Version 2.6.1 on 7 Feb 2006) (ref. updated
15 May 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.fine/msg/8215ac1b19234aa5?fwc=1

(6) 'China NOT A VALID MEMBER of the United Nations Organization (UN,
UNO, ONU)'
{HRI 20060429-V2.1.2} - quotes {HRI 20060427-V1.1}
(29 April 2006 - Version 2.1.2 on 1 May 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/b753bf3df40e6a39?fwc=1
{HRI 20060429-V2.1.2-c} (in 'mainland' English)
(29 April 2006 - Version 2.1.2-c)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/d0bd2c13c146645f?fwc=1

(7) 'U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Louise Arbour is
Destructively Insane by Definition of {HRI 20030205}'
(23 June 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/4deee3dc894eaf0e?fwc=1

(8) 'Alexander Goldberg ... hoped that the Council would enable the
non-governmental organizations and civil society movement to
fully participate in this process and that the methods of the
work of the Council would be transparent, fair and impartial.'
http://www.unhchr.ch (Human Rights Council Holds Interactive
Dialogue with High Commissioner on her Report (23 June 2006))

'

For further consideration and inclusion in draft HRI 20060731:

U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Louise Arbour is Destructively
Insane by Definition of {HRI 20030205}

U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Louise Arbour is Destructively
Insane by Definition of {HRI 20030205}

As U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Louise Arbour REVERSES cause
and effect, she might well be a Criminal Mind, too.

"International human rights and humanitarian law imposed a series of
constraints on all states 'with [the exception of all dictatorial
states, the states that cause and maintain the terror in the first
place, but else] no exception'," said Arbour, a lawyer who formerly
served as U.N. war crimes prosecutor and a Canadian Supreme Court
judge.

This individual, a former Canadian judge, is wholly insane as regards
her job and the position she claims to hold and is paid to hold.

We don't want to pay, for her, Louise Arbour, thus DESTROYING Human
Rights globally, and we don't want to pay Kofi Annan, for DESTROYING
the United Nations Organization, and global peace as well,
by favoring and treating "as equal," as "having a vote," terrorist and
dictatorial states and supporting their lies and hiding their terrorist
activities. (*)

I rather support a United Nations where DECENT, SANE people are in
charge - sane and decent as defined by HRI, meaning, correctly.

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

'

For further consideration and inclusion in draft HRI 20060731:

REFUSING to Invade Iraq, Constitutes Severe Crimes against Humanity,
by Putin, Schroeder, Chirac, Jiang Zemin, etc.

{HRI 20060702-V3.1}

(Version 3.1
on 6 July 2006)

(Suitable for foreign
language students)

'

What I did read below, TO ME sounds like a very clear and massive
indictment against (it is an official accusation of) those who could

and who were asked to - but who REFUSED TO -

END THE EVIL.

'

It is an official and formal accusation of those who were, instead,
ridiculing and calling those "evil," who were and are handling evil,

and calling those - calling you and me, that is - "evil" FOR
handling the evil;

yes, so calling those, who are willing to and who at times
did give their life in order to stop the evil for us.

'

'

How insane have you been made by Criminal Minds and their parrots
(that are relaying to you, what Criminal Minds want you to hear)?

Very, very insane - utterly insane indeed - well, not you and I
of course, but others have been, and are being made insane. *(3)

This is done to others by Criminal Minds
- these have everything in reverse.

Criminal Minds have everything in reverse. (I just repeat it,
so that, at some time, others are likely to notice it.)

They want you to see Evil as "normal."

And you must be made to "see" Good as "very, very bad."

They blame those who do Good, as "doing the evil,"

and those who do the Evil, you are invited to treat as
"normal," as "right," as "lawful," and as "to be
supported."

'

'

They, Criminal Minds, make your mind be so, that decent, caring
people (they mean also, that you) "are evil" and that you "are
causing the harm," and that you "are causing the murdering"

("A US military vehicle which attempted to approach the blast
scene, withdrew in a hail of stones thrown by angry residents."
- Baghdad - AFP, 20060701)

and they make it so, that the Criminals themselves, including those
heads of state who refuse to stop Criminals, are "the good people,"
or "the normal heads of state," are "the ones you better support,
for your own good."

'

That is, how utterly insane Criminal Minds have actually made
you, now. (Have made others, I mean, of course, not you and me -
WE always have a very precise viewpoint on who causes evil, and
on who protects us from evil, isn't it...)

'

'

'

Not only did the individuals who stand now accused, like Putin,
Chirac, and the like, REFUSE to stop Evil,

but they were also OBSTRUCTING others from handling the Evil,

even though it was their own job as head of state,
directly to do all they could, to assist.

All, that some, like Putin (in Russia), Chirac (in
France), Schroeder (in Germany) and Jiang Zemin (in China)
and the others had to do, was to say "Yes, I agree that
YOU stop the Crimes,"

without themselves even having to do or to pay
anything.

'

But instead, they - Putin, Schroeder, Chirac, and Jiang Zemin,
etc. - knowingly and deceptively committed those Crimes
against Humanity, as are described in the previous paragraph.

'

'

'

And I have to point it out to you, because it has been smashed and
sucked out of your awareness, by the Criminals,

who are aided in that also by the parrots of various News
Agencies, such as the Associated Parrots (AP) and the Agency
of French Parrots (AFP), and the United Parrots International
(UPI), and so on.

That is how utterly insane the Criminal Minds have
actually made you, now. (That means: others, of course
- not you and me, but others have been made utterly insane
by Criminal Minds, insane about who caused the evil and
about those who enjoyed the evil and who perpetuated it.)

(Your and my awareness of that matter, of course, has
been always correct, and we have held that always
unwaveringly in our minds, isn't it - also for
others to see and to feel the truth - of what
actually happened, of what was done by whom, and of
the intention with which it was done.)

'

'

'

In order to refresh my and your awareness a little bit, I did read
the Crimes again, that do form the basis of accusing those who
refused to stop the Crimes, and who, instead, deceptively condoned
and secretly encouraged these Crimes against Humanity,

which is the guilt of Putin, Chirac, Schroeder, Jiang Zemin (and now
Hu Jintao), etc.,

THEIR GUILT SEVERELY AGGRAVATED BY THE FACT THAT IT WAS PART OF
THEIR JOB TO BRING ABOUT GLOBAL SECURITY AND TO STOP CRIMES
AGAINST HUMANITY,

AND SEVERELY AGGRAVATED BY THE FACT, THAT THEY COULD VERY EASILY
HAVE MOVED, BY MERELY APPROVING THAT OTHERS DO, TO STOP THE EVIL.

Instead, they preferred to have much damage and burden
inflicted on others, seemingly "to aid their own group or
position or Swiss and other bank accounts."

'

'

It is PART OF THEIR JOB, to communicate to THEIR
people, also and in particular to Islamic people
in their country, what ACTUALLY IS going on,

- the Internet search engine providers and
technical builders, like Google and Yahoo
and Microsoft Network and the Cisco
management, would certainly agree with that,
and also the Eutelsat satellite broadcast
providers would gladly assist to inform
people correctly, isn't that so -

much like people are also informed CORRECTLY about
a tsunami, or about the explosion of an atomic
reactor, occurring in another country.

And when talking to those who can only or who
have to think mainly in terms of money (in
terms of present and future possessions) the
following is obvious to them:

You can not make a financially even
vaguely sound decision, of course,

if half of the data, and the most
important data, about a situation, or
about a region, a population, a people
or a country

is and remains deliberately hidden from
you, particularly when presented as
"not hidden" - the typical way a
Criminal Mind presents "data" - for
instance by China's News Agency.

'

'

It is PART OF THE JOB OF LEADERS, to communicate to THEIR people, what
ACTUALLY IS going on, so that people can and do react correctly,
indeed, as is their inherent nature, to care for life.

Remember, however, that 'Criminal Minds have
everything in reverse'

- THEY "know," that "it is the nature of people, to
destroy others and to prey on others," because
that is their OWN nature.

In fact, it is only one percent of the
population who is like that, and these,
in times of anarchy, may drag another
maybe twenty percent temporarily with them,

or when organized (that is not anarchy, but it
is evil steered and organized, also called
"stability" by Criminals and their parrots,
tightly organized evil, as in Nazi Germany or
in current Communist dictatorships)

it might rise temporarily, as still in North
Korea, and in the past in Germany, and in
Cuba, to above fifty percent - in highly
organized evil that means, as it is currently
maintained and organized globally by the
Chinese Communist Party "government," and not
only in their slave states such as North Korea,

but their organized evil also includes
their "diplomatic" corps etc. abroad, in
your country and in other non-suspecting
countries, I mean.

'

'

Criminal Minds have everything in reverse, so they
would just laugh very hard in your face - they would
completely ridicule you, openly or secretly -

if you state, that it is PART OF THE JOB of leaders,
to communicate to THEIR OWN people, what ACTUALLY
IS going on so that people can and do react
correctly, indeed, reacting naturally, also as
Moslems, to care for life, which is made possible
when they have correct data.

You know also, that Criminals hide and distort
and oppose correct data.

It is thus most vital, to know whether
data is coming from the Chinese News
Agency Xinhua, or from some other
Criminal News Agency - so that you know,
that what you get, is what Criminals
want seen and known "as true."

'

So that is yet another Crime against Humanity - as leaders they
conspired to prevent their own population from being informed
correctly, and they THUS PREVENTED their OWN people from
stopping very severe Crimes against Humanity.

And then they claim, that "they merely represent the
will of the people" - Criminal Minds ENJOY lying.

Those are despicable Crimes, committed by the heads of
state mentioned, Putin, Chirac, Schroeder, Jiang Zemin,
etc., and by their respective successors who continued
these Crimes against Humanity.

'

'

Human Rights is not a matter of papers and laws,

although a lawyer, a judge, even a diplomat (yes, an
occasional Minister for Immigration even) is likely to
see it that inhumanely, and is trained to "see" things
through that distortion,

solely and only because they are TRAINED NOT TO SEE
Criminal Minds and NOT to recognize the 'parrots' of
Criminal Minds,

instead, talking about "what is legal and
lawful and agreed upon" - not wanting to
admit, that those are the very tools that
Criminal Minds USE in order to deceive and to
betray and to mislead people - *(4)

but Human Rights is about people, about individuals, as you will read
below.

You also did not need laws and bilateral agreements in
order to help others at Earthquakes or Tsunamis, did you.

You naturally help. And also there, Criminal Minds
will try to divert or block help from reaching those
people who need it.

What was happening in Iraq, and what is happening now
in China, and in some other dictatorial countries,

is a million times worse than any natural disaster,

as a natural disaster lacks the intention and
practice of malice.

'

'

This is about helping people,

and thus it is about your facing THE CRIMINALITY of those who
obstruct and who refuse to cooperate, *(5)

in handling very, very severe Crimes against very many people.

The claim of the licensed medical profession of being
"the ones that ARE helping people," is a carefully built
up fallacy (facade, a building of lies) *(1) and you will
find,

after you have shed the appropriate amount of tears
and have gone though various stages and outbursts of
amazement and utter incredulity when you look at and
are about to understand what you see,

that the licensed medical profession is NOT about facing
Criminality, at all. *(2)

You remove such people from any position of authority, and you
oppose their claims of being authoritative.

'

It is your natural desire to help people, so, do so! Maybe you will
even get the idea - who knows - to help me,

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'The Dan Brown Code - The Trillion Dollar Question'
{HRI 20060610-V3.2} (includes quotes from {HRI 20051120-V5.1})
(10 June 2006 - Version 3.2 on 28 June 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.french/msg/1b4c8e890d4deef1?fwc=1

(2) 'A Bottomless Money Drain: The Licensed Medical Trade - Medical
Research, Charities, Foundations, Universities And Hospitals
CONTEMPT Of Your Suffering And Of Mankind'
(13 February 2006 - Version 1.0.1 on 20 Feb 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/25fb3378ca8ce9dc?fwc=1

(3) 'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor' {HRI 20030205}
(5 Feb 2003 - slightly edited and links updated 26 May 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/99e8e53503038774?fwc=1

(4) 'If Pilate Had Provided King Solomon's Justice...'
{HRI 20041102-V1.3}
(2 November 2004 - Version 1.3 on 2 Apr 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/8a0076d89f741b32?fwc=1
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/10e1d33aa5888fe3?fwc=1

(5) 'Kofi Annan, the typical "sane Criminal" - one who, to "maintain"
a position (in the UN) protects and hides severe Criminals'
(8 June 2006 - Version 1.1 on 9 June 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/cffc79dde74820cd?fwc=1

'

__________
'About 'Intense Joy of Beautiful Hate' Living in Criminal Minds'
(29 June 2006 - Version 3.0 on 1 July 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.terrorism/msg/db9d5a30204de18a?fwc=1

'Sports, The Game of Not Facing Evil Individuals
- The Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Boycott'
{HRI 20060618-V1.4}
(18 June 2006 - Version 1.4 on 23 June 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/a880bf1ba370b9e5?fwc=1

'Kofi Annan, the typical "sane Criminal" - one who, to "maintain"
a position (in the UN) protects and hides severe Criminals'
(8 June 2006 - Version 1.1 on 9 June 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/cffc79dde74820cd?fwc=1

'North-Korea is managed by the Chinese Criminal government as a
front group for China, TO CREATE very costly trouble for you'
(21 June 2006) (version for China's Great Wall)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa.congress/msg/7f3a3f0fc6c10d03?fwc=1

'U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Louise Arbour is
Destructively Insane by Definition of {HRI 20030205}'
(23 June 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/4deee3dc894eaf0e?fwc=1
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2006 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

FRANKIE LEE

Jul 31, 2006, 5:44:05 AM7/31/06
UN perhaps tries to be cozy with criminals,opening dialogues initially.But
as time flies,they gel and became like one in unison.They lose moral
authority and common sense and they embroiled themselves with self
justifications and man made hindrance.

Hezbollah kidnapped Israeli soldiers,arm themselves and with impunity,dare
the world to hold them to account.I believe Kofi Annan had good intentions
initially,but as the temptations of Appeasement seeps in,the sense of
Righteousness and decencies slip through,and joining the chorus of
terrorists to condemn decent countries who desire peace.

The insane calls from the mob,as they cries so loud and so unreasonable,the
frail hearts of good men turns scared and weak,thus finds it easy to hurt
good countries than bad countries.Simply because good Countries believe in
decency,and Mob believe in Terrorisms,they chose the latter for survivals.

The fear of God thus eludes them,they began to fear man rather than God.

The Mob today utter ridiculous demands,and it is most insane to see UN cowed
under demonic pressures.

Inadvertently,UN hides criminals and bless their hands.They complicate
themselves and allow thorns to grow in their veins to such an extent that
any removals would caused sharp pain and grieves,so they let it grow and let
it festers.One thing leads to another till they are so twisted and insane
only to let Almighty hands to correct their defects for good.

What can be more clearer than Israel conflict with Terrorists today?

"Koos Nolst Trenite" <Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote in message