Heh...Look up "Plagiarised" on uncyclopedia.org and ya find Joe Biden's name

CB

Aug 23, 2008, 10:48:18 AM8/23/08
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Plagerism

If a speech uses copied material, however, it is the public figure who will
be embarrassed. Delaware Senator Joe Biden was forced out of the 1988 US
Presidential race (but remained in the US Senate) when it was discovered
that parts of his campaign speeches were plagiarized from speeches by
British Labour party leader Neil Kinnock and Robert Kennedy.

Can you say..."Dukakis?"

NECROCONSERVATIVES

Aug 23, 2008, 11:00:45 AM8/23/08

"CB" <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote in message

Yep, his speechwriters were fired over that one. Can you get a cookie
recipe from doper Cindy Magoo or will she have to plagerize it from the food
channel again like Ann Coulter?

CB

Aug 23, 2008, 11:12:21 AM8/23/08

"NECROCONSERVATIVES" <mcc...@jail.net> wrote in message

Wow, such Post Hoc Propaganda as I've never seen'd

CB
Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.), piling on to Democratic complaints about President
Bush's speech in Israel today:
"This is bullshit, this is malarkey. This is outrageous, for the president
of the United States to go to a foreign country, to sit in the Knesset ...
and make this kind of ridiculous statement."
Speaking before the Knesset, Bush said that "some people" believe the United
States "should negotiate with terrorists and radicals, as if some ingenious
argument will persuade them they have been wrong all along."
http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0508/Biden_Bushs_comments_were_bullshit.html

NECROCONSERVATIVES

Aug 23, 2008, 12:34:20 PM8/23/08

> "NECROCONSERVATIVES" <mcc...@jail.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "CB" <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote in message
>>> http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Plagerism

>>> If a speech uses copied material, however, it is the public figure who
>>> will be embarrassed. Delaware Senator Joe Biden was forced out of the
>>> 1988 US Presidential race (but remained in the US Senate) when it was
>>> discovered that parts of his campaign speeches were plagiarized from
>>> speeches by British Labour party leader Neil Kinnock and Robert Kennedy.
>>>
>>> Can you say..."Dukakis?"
>>
>> Yep, his speechwriters were fired over that one. Can you get a cookie
>> recipe from doper Cindy Magoo or will she have to plagerize it from the
>> food channel again like Ann Coulter?
>>

> Wow, such Post Hoc Propaganda as I've never seen'd

Look in the mirror, you hypocrites are sinking.

CB

Aug 23, 2008, 12:49:40 PM8/23/08

"NECROCONSERVATIVES" <mcc...@jail.net> wrote in message

O'boobuh and Biden has as much chance as Dukakis & Bentsen

lubow

Aug 23, 2008, 12:55:39 PM8/23/08
Look up "hush money" and you will find Mrs. McCain Number One who gets $1600 per
month in hush money.

NECROCONSERVATIVES

Aug 23, 2008, 3:26:14 PM8/23/08

"CB" <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote in message

McCain / Romney have as much chance as Mr. Magoo & Jerry Falwell.

CB

Aug 23, 2008, 5:00:03 PM8/23/08

"NECROCONSERVATIVES" <mcc...@jail.net> wrote in message

My Dream Team!

TypicalWh...@mailcity.com

Aug 24, 2008, 7:18:59 PM8/24/08

Against Osama Obama I would say Magoo & Falwell would do real well.
Mr. Magoo has more brains in his little cartoon finger that Osama
Obama could ever have.