Greek school students on hunger strike...

Vngelis

Mar 20, 2011, 10:35:53 AM3/20/11
A wave of school closures is sweeping the country under an alleged
amalgamation drive.
In Larissa in a school thats been open since the middle ages school
students have put out tents
and are going on hunger strike. Lets see how the Soros far left react,
by asking them to starve to death, as
after all they aint illegal cheap labour, but Greek, hence worth
zero...

Lets see who reports it as well...

http://tiny.cc/p9lu4

rab

Mar 20, 2011, 10:51:24 AM3/20/11

Can you translate it please as Google makes a poor job of it.

Roger

Vngelis

Mar 20, 2011, 11:11:00 AM3/20/11

I dont have a lot of time to translate every piece...but I will make
an exception for you.

Αναρτήθηκε από troktiko στις 21:55 - 18 Μαρτίου 2011

As an extreme solution in order to maintain the functioning of
schools which they want to be out of the amalgamations, many students
decided in the secondary school in Tsaritsanis Larissa from today to
go on a hunger strike. In accordance with a relevant vote until their
demands are met which is withdrawing the closure threat as it is the
only secondary school that is closing in Larissa, they will abstain
from food, for their 'pure love' for their school, as they reported
characteristically...

The school is housed in the historic Economio School which is one of
the first schools in Thessalia which functions from 1670 and big names
of Greek history taught there like Eygene Voulgaris, Konstantinos
Koumas and Kon Economos and others..

Students have built camps outside the secondary school and are
declaring they will stay there until their demands are met...

newsit.gr

Vngelis

Mar 25, 2011, 4:45:27 AM3/25/11
A greek on hunger strike with his tent in the main central square of
Kavalas.
Arrested and locked up immediately.

Why? He is Greek. If he was one of the 300 illegal immigrants the
globalists promoted he would
have absolute asylum as they did have....

http://patari.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=22822

Unemployment is a bigger crime when the Greek TUC states it is about
to hit 22-23% by this summer
and allready we are having many suicicides by family men who have
become unemployed...

vngelis