mutualistic symbiosis: International investment banking breeds intl. drug cartels, globalization, terror frame-ups, short-sells, war profiteering

Dick Eastman

Sep 27, 2001, 10:11:51 AM9/27/01
Today the informed world knows that Osama bin Ladin is probably innocent,
that Islam is innocent, Moslems are innocent and so is Israel and the
Jews.

Mutualistic symbiosis: International investment banking relates to
international drug cartels in mutualistic symbiosis resulting in deleterious
byproducts: globalization, terror frame-ups, short-sells, war profiteering,
debt slavery, environmental despoilation,
and more.

Globalization, unregulated international trade and finance generates, breeds
and supports the drug cartels. Soon the two institutions enter a
relationship
of mutualistic symbiosis (see def. below) and together enter a relationship
of parasitic
symbiosis on the rest of mankind -- the WTC/Pentagon hijack-suicide terror
frame-up is a particularly vivid example of this pattern, historical
examples of which
date back at least to the East India Company forcing Indian Opium on China
to extract that country's wealth and health under the direction of merchant
bankers in the City of London.)

symbiosis: living together in intimate association of two dissimilar
organisms, e.g., international investmetn banking and the international drug
cartels

mutualistic symbiosis: symbiosis in which both organisms gain fitness, .eg.,
international investment banking and the international drug cartels

parasitic symbiosis: symbiosis in which one organism gains fitness at some
expense to the other even though the GDP grows at 4 percent during sterile
booms, e.gs., international investment banking and Homo Sapiens (mankind);
international drug trade and Homo Sapiens.

endoksymbiont: a mutualistic symbiont that resides within the cells of its
symbiotic partner, e.g., international investment banking and the
international drug cartels

International investment banking has been coeval (of the same era, epoch),
and coextensive (extending equally in space, time, or scope) since the days
of
the English East India Company forcing Indian opium upon China to extract
that
country's wealth and health (see def. parasitic symbiosis, above) under the
doctrine of " international free trade" being superior to vulgar
nationalism.
-------
-------

#1:

Charlie Chan was a detective character in 1940's
detective mysteries. He spoke broken English,
but velly smart. I wrote this to make hard truth
digestible in, I think, 1998.

---------

CHARLIE CHAN AND THE SINISTER PLOT OF ZHOU ENLAI

(A middle-aged Asian-American in white suit and hat, stands
talking with his eldest son)

#1 Son:
Gee, Pop, it looks like Beijing got all our secrets of the
neutron bomb, miniaturized nuclear warheads, satellite
electronics, and electro-magnetic pulse weapons. I
guess the White House was too trusting.

CC:
White House trusting many empty heads like head on
shoulders of inattentive son. Not disappointed.

#1: What do you mean, Pop?

CC:
Man not put mustard in bun unless expecting
hot dog.

#1:
You mean the Reds really bribed the leader of
the Free World with campaign money?

CC:
Please hold tongue so ears can hear. Beijing money
operating expenses for red-agent President.

#1:
But the Cold War ended 10 years ago, Pop. Weąve
built up all kinds of economic ties and good will
with China.

CC:
Economic ties tight around neck of Uncle Sam.
Old Chinese saying: Eagle and dragon watch bear
die. Eagle think safe to sleep. Dragon soon making
wish with wishbone. Good will to Beijing Reds one
way street. Bank crooks give factory and know-how
to China Princelings; Get big profit. Uncle Sam
left with big slum and no middle class.

#1:
But why would any American do that, Pop?

CC:
Beijing Reds murder many Chinese. Big-shot
bank pirates rob America. Beijing Princelings
make crooked deal with bad bankers.
Princelings' heads not chopped off. Bad
bankers not go to jail.

#1:
But Pop, at the University the profs say our
economic ties are going to move China to freedom.
When they see the advantages of capitalism
they will open their society to our values.

CC:
Loud-mouth son waste time at expensive loud-mouth
college. Bad bankers not missionaries. Wall Street
crooks meet Beijing agent in Asia; smoke big cigars.
Play with bodies of pretty Burmese slaveboys. Talk
about big profit from coolie labor. Pick best country
to move money. No time for Thomas Jefferson.

#1:
But how could they plan something as big as
wrecking the United States?

CC: Plan already there. Zhou Enlai make plan
50 years ago. Use ancient Chinese military
strategy of Sun Tzu: If too weak to defeat enemy
today, corrupt grandchildren of enemy. Beat later.

#1:
Wow. So thatąs what happened to generation
łX˛ with all the broken families, all the dumbing
down in the schools.

CC:
Education reform controlled by big foundations
under thumb of bad money men.

#1:
Is that why no one could stop the pornography
and all the abortions? Iąll bet the crooked bankers
control the crooked lawyers too. Huh, Pop?

CC:
Tongue moving again. You overlook biggest weapon.
Zhou Enlai never forget Chinese loose Opium Wars
against English tea corporations. Use same weapon
against Uncle Sam. Red Beijing behind big drug invasion.
Make friends with American gangsters. Drug money
buy all crooked lawyer and politician they need. Old
Wall Street families long ago marry with English
opium-corporation families. See new chance to fill
pocket with drug money. Banks become agents for
Beijing. Transfer American know-how and machine
to Communist China. Throw honest hard-working
Japan, South Korea and Nationalist China on ear.
Beijing Communist not love people. Love power.
Bank crooks love power too. Poison propaganda
of CP hidden when letters changed to PC.
People fooled. Arrange own funeral.

#1:
But our military is still more powerfulful than theirs.

CC:
Number one son cannot open mouth without big
display of ignorance. Red-agent President disarm
own country. Send soldiers to middle of big Balkan
minefield. Stop American scientist weapon research.
Give missile secrets to Beijing Communists so
Communist soldiers know how to set pulse-beam
so burn up satellite and missile circuits. EMP bomb
destroy all electrical devices. President waste all
American missiles on Yugoslav mountainside.
Reds not take chances. Plan new Korean War
and Taiwan invasion when Uncle Sam start to
fight people of Iraq and whole Moslem world.
Defeated land of free go into receivership.
Everyone kowtow to Beijing Reds or else push
up daisies.

#1:
I donąt get it, Pop. If all our key positions are
filled with enemy agents, criminals and dupes
and if all the good people have been lied to,
intimidated, or pushed out of decision-making
positions, how do we win? Whatąs our
counter move?

CC:
Move already made.

#1:
Huh?

CC:
Words written down by man standing behind
potted plant will go on internet.

#1:
Gosh, then the case is solved. Say, wait a
minute, Pop! What happens if no one listens?

Lifting his cup of tea toward his lips, the greatest
American detective smiles enigmatically and says
nothing.

finis

#2:

Peter, what follows was written in 1998 or 99.
I send it to you as first installment of the history you asked for.
It was originally prepared for the talk.politics.china and
alt.politics.economic-dev
newsgroups.

TREASON: CLINTON & CHINA

The decline of the United States middle-class culture over the last forty
years is the direct result of Chinese-communist info-psycho-drug warfare
and infiltration originally masterminded by the late Chou En-lai (Zhou
Enlai). In this covert war against the West two of their most most
successful recruited agents have been Gen. George C. Marshall and Bill
Clinton.

The State Department has favored Communist Chinese over the legitimate
Republic of China at least since the 1930's. American general (and later
Secretary of State) Geoge C. Marshall (famous for the "Marshall Plan in
Europe) was the the man most responsible for the communist takeover of
mainland China. The late Sen. Joseph R. McCarthy (yes, THAT McCarthy)
documented the findings of the Senate's investigations into the tragic
communist enslavement of China in a book called "America's Retreat from
Victory," in which McCarthy details how Marshall "switched sides" to work
for the communists after MacArther relieved him from the fiasco of his one
active-duty field command in the early 1930's, is disgrace
that he knew effectively his ended his ambition to become one of the
nations top ranking officers. It was at this point that Marshall was
recruited to become a secret communist agent in the U.S. military. After
his defection, under the communist-infiltrated Roosevelt administration,
Marshall mysteriously was jumped ahead of such men as MacArther and Pattonto
direct American global strategy. This is the general who engineered the cut
of of the Nationalists and the arming of communists and the forced fatal
compromises with the communists that the Nationalists knew were suicidal.
(Establishment text books honor Marshall for the Marshall Plan, but
actually all the Marshall Plan did was "socialize" investment in the
post-war reconstruction of Europe, making sure that the pre-war
non-middle-class elites were the only recipients of investment capital so
they could retain their priveleged positions in the post-WWII world); etc.
But most important, both before and after the war, he worked with others of
the communist American ruling-class
elite (Alger Hiss, Stimson etc.) to betray the popular pro-Western
government of China (now exiled on Tiwan) and support Mao, the ruthless
communist who never was a friend of the Chinese people.
Pro-communists next to Roosevelt and Truman elevated Marshall during the
forties and early fifties where he set the stage for all the treason that
has happened since. The Blood line of treason in our State Department has
never been broken.

For real eye opener of how Mao and Chou conduct "world revolution" by
ancient "indirect" means, read "The Chinese Machiavelli; 3,000 Years of
Chinese
Statecraft" by Dennis & Ching Ping Bloodworth (New York: Farrar, Straus and
Giroux, 1976) which is a study of the historical lessons that have given
Chinese leaders (Chou En-lai in particular) their instincts, a study of the
Chinese power game that is far more pragmatic ruthless and powerful than
anything Machiavelli ever dreamed of. This book makes it clear how dupes
and stooges like Marshall, Kissinger, and Clinton have been used and are
being used today.

Another source of horrible truth that Americans must read if they want to
survive is the book "Psycho-Chemical Warfare: the Chinese Communist
Offensive against the West" by A.H. Stanton Candlin (New Rochelle: Arlington
House, 1973) which exposes the crucial role of the PRC in the drug
offensive against the US.
This offensive, warns China-born Candin, embodies in a special Marxian sense
the application of the ancient military maxim of Sun Tzu (c. 500B.C.E.),
sometimes called the Chinese Clausewitz: "To fight and conquer in all your
battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking
the enemy's resistance without fighting." (HV540.C635 or 338.4'7'61532312
in the library)

So what has Red Chinese subversion ment to the US?: Organized crime; gang
warfare; the flood of drugs; the financial destruction/exportation of US
wealth,
opportunity and security; the sabotaging of our defense software so that our
F-14's
collide in mid-air; the scattering (divide-and-conquor) of our troops
around the
world, including placing our best forces in the middle of the world's
biggest
minefield in Bosnia (How did the Serbs pay for those 2 million
landmines?!!!); the buying of our legislators; the elevation of our most
corrupt and incompetent in our major insttutions; race-baiting disguised as
anti-racism; and the social
disruptive/devisive "social policies" such as "affirmative action" ; the
politicalization of sex and the alienation of women and gays); the flood of
ACLA-protected
pornography: and a culture devoid of community, politics, common faith or
heros; lives of suicides, divorces, abortions, rape, unemployment, and
ruthless business practices. All of this is communist Chinese
"warfare by other means."

Both Neru and Nassar were told by Chou En-Lai exactly what China's plans for
defeating both the US and the Soviet "revisionists" would be. For example,
during the Vietnam War, Chou En-lai told Nasser:

"We are planting the best kind of opium especially for the American
soldiers
in Vietnam... We want them to have a big army in Vietnam which will be
hostage to
us and we want to demoralize them. The effect which this demoralization is
going
to have...will be far greater than anyone realises."

And:
"Do you remember when the West imposed opium on us? They fought us with
opium. And we are going to fight them with their weapons. We are going to
use their own weapons against them." (From: "Nasser: the Cairo Documents"
by M.H. Haikal (New York:Doubleday, 197w)

As Nasser told Averell Harriman: "Do you really think you are going to
defeat them? If you increase your troops in Vietnam you are only going to
play into your enemies' hands. Strangely enough, I've heard something from
Chou En-Lai, and you are carrying out the Chinese plan precisely." (To
Nasser's later confession to Chou of what he told Harriman, Chou rejoined:
"They are not going to learn a thing. They are set on a certain course and
nothing is going to change the minds.")

Chou was fond of quoting his two heros, Sun Tzu (c. 500 B.C.) who said."To
fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme
excellence is breaking the enemy's resistence without fighting." and Lenin:
"The Imperialists will sell us the rope we will use to hang them."

A complete list of betrayals to China is endless. Everything Iraq does,
China continues to do bigger and uglier. Clinton has given our highest
military technology to China, military technology which the German press is
now complaining the U.S. does not even share with Germany/NATO! China has
nuclear missiles aimed at the US and during the standoff in the Taiwan
straights over Chinese missile testing China actually threatened to bomb
L.A.! This threat was "overlooked" by Clinton and the our ruling
(sellout/boughtout) elite.

"China Bill" Clinton is now in the process of "de-alerting" our nuclear
arsenal, giving China first-strike and therefore carte blanche geo-political
extortion capability. Chinese strategic superiority is here today! In
fact if Clinton chose to switch off the U.S. military from the White House
(which he can do now) divisions of Chinese , North Korean and Vietnamese
armour could be landing unopposed in Area 51 tomorrow! Yet, the government
spokesmen and popular analyists only talk about the diminishing threat
Russia posses, as if the much greater Chinese threat does not exist. (You
also need to know that the cream of Russia's defense scientists were fired
by Russia and are now working for Beijing. If you dither over realigning you
thinking in light of this information all humnaity will suffer. We are at
one of those crossroads of history, as usual.

Many of those now working for Beijing are just too ignorant to know the
consequences of their treason. They don't think thier "tiny" sell-outs are
important when considered beside all the drug money and slave-labor profits
the Red Chinese are throwing around. Our government and our media are
blindsided by PRC "mole" agents in very top strategic positions. I say the
United States is in the hands of a PRC "mole", Bill Clinton (and I think
Clinton sold out very cheaply.) The Red Chinese have been seeking to
destroy the US by eroding it from within since Chou En-lai first outlined
his "Shih-Huang-Ti Strategy" in 1952 and revealed it to India's Nehru at
the Bandung Conference of Asiatic powers in 1955.

I am of Bill Clinton's generation. I participated demonstrations against
the Viet Nam War in the days after "Kent State." I know that the movement
was directed remotely by Asian communists. I know that it has always been
Chinese communism, not Soviet communism, that has animated Clinton's
generation of communists. I also know that most college communists of my
day were the children of the rich and powerful. And I remember them telling
me that they were going to enter the "System" and "destroy it from within."
Their parents wealth and power made tha possible. We know, but no longer
discuss, Clinton' visit to Moscow in his college days where he was
politically "hardened" and to Turin, Italy where he learned from the
"masters" how communists control supposedly "democratic" governments
through crime and terror, (they do it in the same way Janet Reno burned
those women and children alive at Waco to make a little "point" to the
American people; or when FOB assassins framed OJ to distract from
Whitewater/Foster, or when Clinton suddenly ordered the invasion of Haiti
exactly three days after the Haitian parliament began investigating Chinese
drug links through Haiti to the U.S.; or when Clinton jumped in to help
the Serbs (the NWO's agents in the Balkans since before WW1) at the point
when those communist murderers finally started being beaten in their
ruthless attempt to exterminate Bosnian Muslims and anti-communist Croats.
Today Clinton knows he must destroy the US before its constitutional law
catches up with him. We are being "hollowed out" right now. You are not
being told the many ways this country is being weakened. The Billionaires
who control the press are so heavily invested and exposed in Communist China
that they dare not risk criticism of China through their outlets.

I fear that Bill Clinton, to save his skin or to fulfill a conspiratorial
plan, may declare martial law and called in Asian-Communist soldiers as UN
peacekeepers to put down what he will call a "Right-Wing coup d'etat." Isn't
that, in fact, what Hillary was claiming yesterday? (Didn't Hillary just
accuse Jerry Falwell (a very decent, courageous, rational, and patriotic
man) of seeking to overthrow the government? What else could Hillery be
maneuvering to accomplish with such an outrageous accusation?)

The solution is that you post this message and other messages (like those
of Dr. Harry Wu); and zerox them; and put them on windshields and in
barbershops; and pass them around; and don't be intimidated or scared or
deterred or seduced. Spread this information as if your future generations
depended on it. Research it and write it better than I have done. We are
each on his own; just trust that you are not alone, that others are awake
too.

The globalist billionaires networking with the Chinese dictators own the
mass media and their hired stooges speak for our government, while you
(readers) and I are but scattered atoms of opposition. Yet, that is our
strength! The enemy's strategy, i.e., the strategy of Chou En-lai and of
Sun Tzu, which worked long ago to unify China under Mao-like-Emperor Shih
Huang Ti WILL NOT WIN IN THE END.
Tyrant Shih Huang Ti overthrew the states opposing his Chin state in 227
B.C. using the same indirect means of secret societies and crime syndicates,
of bribery and corruption, terrorism and seduction that the PRC are using
against Western Civilization today, BUT THEIR VICTORY DID NOT LAST! The
good news is that the dynasty that won through thi cunning subversion ,
i.e., the builders of the original Great Wall, the Mao-like book burners,
the first "PC" thought-police that were the Chin Dynasty DID NOT LAST LONG!
A populist uprising swept them away after just 14 years (in 201 B.C.). So
don't be demoralized by their "apparent" advantages.

So the Globalist/PRC mob can conspire, spread corruption,terrorize and
destroy, but they will not be able to sustain the transition from Global
Conspiracy to Global Government. A remnant of humanity, however few, will
quickly overthrow them and set up a better (i.e., a freer and more humane
and natural) social system, as the Han was superior to the Chin.

Richard Eastman, Yakima, USA
Morrer se for preciso; matar nunca.

#3:

FROM THE CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, March,20, 1962. Inserted by Rep. William C.
Cramer (R;Fla.)

...the Red Chinese, through Cuban connections, are using narcotic traffic as
a political weapon in an effort to spread the addiction and lower the morale
and moral fiber of this country...

On of the most difficult problems in dealing with Cuban refugees is to
decide which are fleeing from Communist Cuba and which are using simulated
flight as an excuse to enter this country to serve an ulterior purpose.

This conundrum has been underscored in Miami where narcotic agents
discovered persons posing as refugees operating a narcotic ring. Five
arrests have been made and the Narcotics Bureau has pointed a finger of
accusation at Red China as the source of dope being smuggled into the United
States.

Chinese Communists have played an important part in the Castro revolution
since its success. Their presence in Havana is largely represented as
providing technical assistance to the Castro government. But latest
evidence uncovered by narcotics agents indicates that they have another
purpose also. They are peddling dope, pushing drugs into the United States
with the intent of spreading addiction and lowering the morale and moral
fiber of this country.

Unfortunately, the Red Chinese have allies here--the organized mob. Call
it what you will--the Mafia, organized crime or the rackets--no one doubts
the existence of a powerful crime combine in the United States. Its
principle hoodlum leaders are known; some of the more "respectable partners"
are not. The crime monopoly is engaged in gambling, prostitution,
narcotics, labor racketeering and certain legitimate businesses where
strong-arm tactics can be applied to curb competition.

Congress just recently recognized the inability of local law enforcement
to cope with this network of criminal activity by tightening Federal Laws
governing the interstate movement of criminals, gambling devices and crime
profits. Attorney General Kennedy has asked for even broader powers to
strengthen his hand against the mob.

"Meanwhile, the rackets are still doing business--and they are not above
trading with the Communists...."

#4:

"After the Gulf War...a new military revolution emerged ... essentially
a transformation from the mechanized warfare of the industrial age to
(information warfare) ...a war of decisions and control ...of knowledge
...and a war of intellect. The aim of war (has changed) from preserving
oneself and wiping out the enemy to preserving oneself and controlling the
opponent. Information warfare includes electronic warfare, tactical
deception, strategic deterrence, propaganda, and cultural-environmental
sabotage... ... (The) all conquering stratagems of Sun Tzu more than two
millennia ago-- 'vanquishing the enemy without fighting' and 'subduing the
enemy by ...soft destruction...(can) finally be realized.'
--From the dedication speech at the Jiefangjun Bao (PLA) Military
Research Center, (quoted by John Carlin, łWired˛ magazine,
May 1997 issue)
**********

"...When Marxism-Leninism is integrated with the revolutionary practices of
China, the Chinese Revolution puts on a new look. Now our influences have
reached the United States. If only we work with patience and enthusiasm,
Marxism-Leninism and Mao Tse-tung's thought will definitely be integrated
with the practices of the revolutionary movement in the United States,
thereby speeding up the process of revolution in the United States. ...Our
invitation to Nixon to visit China proceeds precisely from Chairman Mao's
tactical thinking: 'exploring contradiction, winning over the majority,
opposing the minority, and destroying them one by one."
-Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party, March 30, 1973
---------------
So now what?

Gandhi tells us, "Just say "no" and, for God's sake, stop cooperating with
parasitic simbiosis.

Dick Eastman
Yakima, Washington

Dick Eastman

Sep 27, 2001, 10:11:45 AM9/27/01

xancho.net

Sep 27, 2001, 9:16:55 AM9/27/01
What are you saying below Dick amounts to:- if you have a covert shadow
government (SG), if you have a global depression and you need to deflect
attention from the causes of it; (Someone; somegroup; who??) uses SG that
goes out and looks for people who are willing to commit suicide for some
(any) cause then (SG) orchestrates the whole BLOWBACK unbeknownst to the
citizens and even the president or the terrorists themselves is that what is
to be understood here? If that is the case who pays for it all - the salary
and wage worker of the whole kit and kaboodle of the globe that's who.

#1: I have bun

Carlie Chan: Yes but you no have musturard and no one have hot dog. and even
these will no exist soon if we keep destroying salalee and wage labor.

#1: Just like all salary and wage workers have been destroyed in the WTC and
in Afganistan and thus this latter country lies impoverished.

CC: Ahhh sooo #1 will go velly far in the lealm of the philosophical.

Dick the following is a velly nice story but does it make sense? I am trying
to come to grips with all these notions.

In solidarity Bob Rushton

"Dick Eastman" <eas...@wolfenet.com> wrote in message

Joshua Holmes

Sep 27, 2001, 1:38:17 PM9/27/01
In uk.politics.economics Dick Eastman <eas...@wolfenet.com> wrote:

<snip>

: Globalization, unregulated international trade and finance generates, breeds

: and supports the drug cartels.

As enjoyable as most of your stuff is (its veracity
notwithstanding), you need a correction in economics. Drug cartels are
supported by customers: people who willingly injest drugs. If there were
no customers for opium (or any other drug), it would cease to be
profitable, and it would cease to be grown.

--
Joshua Holmes
jdho...@force.stwing.upenn.edu

Mark Neglay

Sep 27, 2001, 2:49:20 PM9/27/01
"Dick Eastman" <eas...@wolfenet.com> wrote in message news:<9ovc6h$8kb$1...@slb3.atl.mindspring.net>...
> Today the informed world knows that Osama bin Ladin is probably innocent,
> that Islam is innocent, Moslems are innocent and so is Israel and the
> Jews.
>
> Mutualistic symbiosis

Is there any other kind of symbiosis?

Organon

Oct 1, 2001, 7:43:43 AM10/1/01

"Mark Neglay" <malco...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Capitalistic Symbiosis does that count? of how about a countervailing
symbiosis such as salary and wage labor Symbiosis?

In Solidarity Bob Rushton ( www.xancho.net )
Some Producit...All Consumit