Queensland stabbing: British woman killed by attacker who allegedly shouted 'Allahu Akbar'

burfordTjustice

Aug 24, 2016, 7:19:37 AM8/24/16
“No motive yet”…

A British man is in a critical condition and a woman is dead after
attack witnessed by up to 30 people in Home Hill, in Queensland’s north

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/aug/24/british-woman-allegedly-stabbed-to-death-by-frenchman-at-australian-backpackers-hostel

burfordTjustice

Aug 24, 2016, 11:56:30 AM8/24/16
Plain to see no one gives a fuck about Brits being killed.
You are a Pathetic lot.

Uncle Monster

Aug 24, 2016, 12:33:00 PM8/24/16
Brits are too involved in condemning Americans for having the right to bear arms and being in possession of firearms. The Australian government took all the guns away from the people so they are defenseless against the Muslims the government is allowing to move into Australia. Here in Alabamastan, if some Muslim wack job pulls out a knife and shouts "Allahu Akbar!" The next sounds heard will be "BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click click BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Is the asshole dead? Yea, we got him. I guess somebody should call the police? Yea, I guess so. Where where you guys aiming? I aimed for his head. Me too. I aimed for his balls. His balls? Why did you do that? I didn't want him reproducing in case he survived." When the police were through with their investigation the coroner's cleanup crew would shovel up what was left of the dumbass dead terrorist. Reload. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Armed Monster