Genius Acts Of Vandalism

Uncle Monster

Aug 23, 2016, 1:21:47 PM8/23/16
LMFAO! ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox5CKhITQB0

[8~{} Uncle Laughing Monster

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 1:42:07 PM8/23/16
Seeing that it doesn't take much to entertain you I'm going to take a nap.

--
OG38
And Still Kicking

Uncle Monster

Aug 23, 2016, 1:52:27 PM8/23/16
Sourpuss! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 2:15:07 PM8/23/16
LOL Roar.....

%

Aug 23, 2016, 2:30:18 PM8/23/16
OG38 wrote:
> On 08/23/2016 12:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
>> On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 12:42:07 PM UTC-5, OG38
>> wrote:

>>> Seeing that it doesn't take much to entertain you I'm
>>> going to take
>>> a nap. --
>>> OG38
>>>

>> Sourpuss! o_O
>>
>> [8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster
>>

> LOL Roar.....

why do you tell everyone to roar

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 2:32:30 PM8/23/16
It's your mental impairment that makes you think that

%

Aug 23, 2016, 3:47:45 PM8/23/16
no it's you saying it

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 3:51:41 PM8/23/16
Don't upset yourself, remain calm, and you will be alright...

%

Aug 23, 2016, 4:43:16 PM8/23/16
what a funny thing to say at this juncture

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 5:14:21 PM8/23/16
Are you telling me it's already too late...

%

Aug 23, 2016, 5:36:18 PM8/23/16
no , i'm sure you'll keep telling people to roar

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 6:01:05 PM8/23/16
I'm off to Supper, Hasta La Vista Baby (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

%

Aug 23, 2016, 6:16:14 PM8/23/16
i ran him out of here again

Bob Robertson

Aug 23, 2016, 7:07:44 PM8/23/16
First it's sleepy pie in the other thread and now it's some meal
called "Hasta La Vista Baby". Cannibalism? So that's how Arnold grew
so big.

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 7:09:02 PM8/23/16
Ha Ha I'll bet you did..

Bob Robertson

Aug 23, 2016, 7:21:13 PM8/23/16
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 18:09:01 -0500, OG38 <noe...@thisoldhouse.con>
wrote:
I guess it was a small baby.

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 7:33:16 PM8/23/16
LOL Hasta La Vista = See Ya later

%

Aug 23, 2016, 7:42:46 PM8/23/16
i ran him out again

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 8:10:48 PM8/23/16
I have come to the conclusion that everything you have ever told me over
the past years/months has been nothing but Bull Shit so how do you
expect me to believe that.

Bob Robertson

Aug 23, 2016, 8:12:57 PM8/23/16
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 18:33:15 -0500, OG38 <noe...@thisoldhouse.con>
NFS

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 8:47:12 PM8/23/16
With your ambiguous rambling I wasn't sure if you knew what it meant

%

Aug 23, 2016, 9:37:08 PM8/23/16
who said i expected you to do anything

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 10:05:52 PM8/23/16
I didn't know you were expecting

%

Aug 23, 2016, 10:28:56 PM8/23/16
the total tonnage of what you don't know is mind boggling

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 10:57:10 PM8/23/16
It wouldn't take a 1/2 ounce to boggle your mind.

%

Aug 23, 2016, 11:26:41 PM8/23/16
and that's all you are

OG38

Aug 23, 2016, 11:31:55 PM8/23/16
Make up your mind and quit flip flopping

David B.

Aug 24, 2016, 2:49:10 AM8/24/16
On 23/08/2016 18:21, Uncle Monster wrote:
> LMFAO! ^_^
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox5CKhITQB0
>
> [8~{} Uncle Laughing Monster

I thought that quite fun. Thanks. :-)

Start your day TODAY with some wishful thinking!!!!

It wasn't like this when I went to Miami!

https://youtu.be/-0Bwmmiat-o

Enjoy! ;-)

%

Aug 24, 2016, 9:22:16 AM8/24/16
like i'm going to do what you say ,
better get a second grip on reality there zombie

Uncle Monster

Aug 24, 2016, 9:33:02 AM8/24/16
On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 10:31:55 PM UTC-5, OG38 wrote:

> Make up your mind and quit flip flopping
> --
> OG38

I see her ratio had to hijack the thread. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Proportion Monster

OG38

Aug 24, 2016, 9:39:35 AM8/24/16
Looking for your improvement is nothing but a distant thought so don't
worry. I'm going to be a little busy today as my new PC is arriving
shortly after lunch. I need to get this stone tablet out of the way and
make room for the new one. Catch Ya later...

OG38

Aug 24, 2016, 9:41:32 AM8/24/16
What else. Have a good one...

%