Mosely-Braun to be nominated to ambassadorship

Prolifeman

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
Radical Conservative wrote:

> Clinton is going to nominate Carol Mosely-Braun to ne ambassador to New
> Zealand

Carol Mostly Wrong must have found a new place to advocate PBA...

Prolifeman

proli...@hotmail.com

> --
>
> ¡yo quiero taco bell¡
> trillions and trillions of Liberal theories destroyed daily
>
> PRESIDENT_CLINTON.PERV CORRUPT:
> DO YOU WANT TO REMOVE PRESIDENT_CLINTON.PERV (Y/N)? YES!
> PRESIDENT_CLINTON.PERV SENT TO US.GOV.FEDERAL PRISON.SYS
>
> Electronic mail sent to this account are automatically retreived by a
> FAX machine, under the definition of Title 47 USC Sec.227 (a)(2)(B).
> Therefore, unsolicited commercial electronic mail sent to this address
> is in violation of Title 47 USC Sec. 227.

Radical Conservative

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
Clinton is going to nominate Carol Mosely-Braun to ne ambassador to New
Zealand

kbrauer

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98

Radical Conservative wrote:

> Clinton is going to nominate Carol Mosely-Braun to ne ambassador to New
> Zealand

Just a payoff of little consequence, but the New Zealanders may puke. I'll
send em some Compazine....
Hoosier Pharmer

-

Hoosier Pharmer's Home http://w3.one.net/~kbrauer/html%20files
Pharmacist's Rant
http://w3.one.net/~kbrauer/html%20files/pharmacistsrant.htm

Alan Keyes! What a guy! http://www.keyes2000.org

Prolifeman

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
Radical Conservative wrote:

> kbrauer wrote:
>

> > Just a payoff of little consequence, but the New Zealanders may puke. I'll
> > send em some Compazine....
> > Hoosier Pharmer
> >
> KB forget the Compazine send 'em some THORAZINE they'll need it after
> Mosely-Braun gets there

Carol Mosely-Braun (AKA-Carol Mostly Wrong) does not belong in ANY
government position ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, PERIOD. Her testimony in the PBA
debates each time they went round the pike was disgraceful, disengenous
and downright silly. She defends a psychopathic sociopathic
baby-murderer El Presidente who belongs in a federal penetentiary...

Prolifeman

proli...@hotmail.com

Radical Conservative

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
kbrauer wrote:

> Just a payoff of little consequence, but the New Zealanders may puke. I'll
> send em some Compazine....
> Hoosier Pharmer

KB forget the Compazine send 'em some THORAZINE they'll need it after
Mosely-Braun gets there

caro...@my-dejanews.com

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
In article <367E64...@hotmail.com>,
proli...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Radical Conservative wrote:
> >
> > kbrauer wrote:
> >

> > > Just a payoff of little consequence, but the New Zealanders may puke.
I'll
> > > send em some Compazine....
> > > Hoosier Pharmer
> > >
> > KB forget the Compazine send 'em some THORAZINE they'll need it after
> > Mosely-Braun gets there
> >
> Carol Mosely-Braun (AKA-Carol Mostly Wrong) does not belong in ANY
> government position ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, PERIOD. Her testimony in the PBA
> debates each time they went round the pike was disgraceful, disengenous
> and downright silly. She defends a psychopathic sociopathic
> baby-murderer El Presidente who belongs in a federal penetentiary...

I have to agree that the PBA debate was pitiful. I could not believe some of
the irrational arguments that were being thrown out

--

http://www.gargaro.com
http://www.rightgrrl.com

Prolifeman

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
> caro...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> >
> > In article <367E64...@hotmail.com>,
> > proli...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > I'll

> > > Carol Mosely-Braun (AKA-Carol Mostly Wrong) does not belong in ANY
> > > government position ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, PERIOD. Her testimony in the PBA
> > > debates each time they went round the pike was disgraceful, disengenous
> > > and downright silly. She defends a psychopathic sociopathic
> > > baby-murderer El Presidente who belongs in a federal penetentiary...
> >
> > I have to agree that the PBA debate was pitiful. I could not believe some of
> > the irrational arguments that were being thrown out

Why do *you* of all people, have trouble believing it Carolyn??? Nothing
surprises *me* anymore. I've seen it all. Understand something now
founding foremother rightgrrl: Pro-choice forces are NOT above lying
thru their teeth up the ying yang to prevent *ANY* restrictions
whatsoever at all on abortion, (its all about money & power) right up
until birth, or more correctly, till the HEAD of a TERM infant has FULLY
LEFT the vagina.

The mother, by some twisted logic only a liberal Democrat can
comprehend, "owns" it up until that time, due to its temporary zip code.
That means to sickos like Braun, Feinstein, Boxer, if you knife him/her
twenty times *AS* the head exits, but is still just barely partially in
the vaginal canal, its fair game and all bets are off...

As for the arguments, first:

1) PBA is *NOT* needed for "health reasons". The Retardicans were smart
enough to to realize a bill containing a "health" exception could be
perverted to mean literally ANYTHING the woman wants, including mental
health-like she will "just die" if she has to pay child support and she
let it go too long to have a regular abortion.

So they crafted a nevertheless morally and logically questionable bill
for LIFE LOSS, and STILL Bull Klintoon vetoed it. If you believe nobody
would do such a cruel trick given the means, as is the case now,
unfortunately, as abortion is legally POSSIBLE (but not mandetory-state
decides what, if any, restrictions exist-see Roe) without restrictions
up till birth in the USA (even more so in Canada) and butcher a
perfectly healthy baby, you are seriously naive.

The Dumbocrats kept arguing for a "health exception" despite its
illegitimacy, and lied bold-facedly about it. The purpose of PBA is to
*MURDER* children. Pure and simple. A woman has a *CHOICE* between
delivering a live or dead baby. Otherwise, no need to jam scissors in
the child's neck and suck out their brains on the way out.

The excuse? To collapse the skull and make for easy vaginal removal!
Obviously, in the real world, it threatens neither the the health or
life of the mother really any more to remove it INTACT as to effectively
inward crush it, and the difference in pain to the mother is not serious
as she has *ALREADY DELIVERED* the WIDEST parts of the baby's body and
is probably drugged up anyhow. No advantage is gained of any real
serious nature-except to ensure murderous death for the helpless
innocent baby.

Why not simply "preemie" deliver it *BUT* *without* the scissors and
brain suck? Put it on/in intensive care/respirator and hope for the
best, given that an unborn as early as like 19 weeks has lived from
premature expulsion from the womb and live to tell about it?

Answer: To "legally" *MURDER* IT. The head remains inside so the killers
can claim, legally, that the mother still "owns" it, as *some part* of
the child is still in *her* body, so if it dies, the abortionist and her
are "not really murderers", but merely practicing "reproductive health
care" on the woman.

Second of all:

2) With any kind of monitoring, if life loss for the woman *is* a
problem, measures to save BOTH patients (prematurely induced labor or
c-section, and respirate the INTACT baby and hope for the best ) can be
done, but a PBA does NOT improve odds for mother's survival in any case,
and it makes *certain* a baby dies.

With prenatal care, something ALL females should get at once-in EVERY
PREGNANCY, true "problem" pregnancies are diagnosable in any case, and
ectopics and such total emergencies could result if need be in emergency
early term abortions of some sort, diagnosed early on.

If the feminazis, ACLU, and others WERE interested in protecting womens
health, (especially unborn little girls!) they would lobby for either
free state sponsored required of ALL females for their own good and
baby's prenatal care.

*Or* make requirements that the *father* pay for *all*
of this stuff, either concurrently or back-assessed, and temporarily
like in AFDC, cover it and send the bill to daddy, after birth and DNA
umbilical cord testing, or even CVS sample and establish it prebirth and
make him shake those gold teeth fillings loose prior to birth! That way,
women *really* get health care!

The fact is, the physical strain of pregnancy and childbirth is already
there for the mother, and she goes thru a process that results in as
much strain on her in leaving it live as in killing it with the head
still partially submerged inside her.

The "widest" (feet first removal) parts have all been removed. Only the
head remains. At this point why not simply pull it free for pete's sake?

WHAT SPECIFIC TANGIBLE ADVANTAGE, EVEN IF THE MOTHERS *LIFE* *WAS* IN
"IMMINENT" EMERGENCY DANGER (WHICH IS BULL, AS SHE GOES THROUGH A LONG
KILLING PROCESS OVER LIKE A THREE to FIVE DAY PERIOD TO UNNATURALLY
DIALATE THE CERVIX) WHICH PUTS HER HEALTH AND FUTURE FERTILITY AT RISK)
IS THERE TO *KILLING THE BABY* AT THAT LATE STAGE?

INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING *ALMOST IDENTICAL* AND BIRTHING IT PREEMIE,
(OR C-SEC) ALMOST AS IN PBA, AND PUTTING IT ON LIFE SUPPORT/RESPIRATORS,
AS OPPOSED TO STICKING SCISSORS INTO THE BASE OF THE SKULL, AND SUCKING
THE BRAINS OUT, KILLING IT FOR SURE?

WHAT ADVANTAGE IN PRESERVING THE MOTHERS' LIFE IS THERE IN JAMMING
SCISSORS IN AND SUCKING OUT BRAINS OF AN ALREADY FOR ALL PRACTICAL
PURPOSES *DELIVERED* CHILD, INSTEAD OF MERELY BIRTHING IT WHOLE AND
INTACT? HOW IS HER LIFE LOSS CHANCES COMPROMISED OR IMPROVED BY PBA?

HOW BY SCISSORS AND VACCUUMING OUT THE BRAINS IS HER SURVIVAL ODDS
*IMPROVED* AS OPPOSED TO *GENTLY* EXTRACTING IT WHOLE OR C-SECTIONING
AND NOT JAMMING KNIVES IN AND SUCKING OUT THE BRAINS? IS CAROL MOSTLY
WRONG SAYING HER
CHANCES TO LIVE ARE DIMINISHED BY KILLING HER CHILD? HOW??? IN WHAT WAY
BARBARA BOXER? HOW DO YOU GET PBA OUT OF SAVING *BOTH* OF THEM???

THE "STRAIN" OF REMOVING THE *THINNIST* PART OF THE BODY IS TOO MUCH ON
MOM? TOO MUCH WITHOUT COLLAPSING THE SKULL TO MAKE A MARGINAL DIFFERENCE
IN SKULL REMOVABLENESS TO BE RISKED??? SHE'S MORE LIKELY TO DIE WITHOUT
THE SCISSORS AND BRAIN SUCK AS WITH IT? EVEN THOUGH SHE'S ALREADY
BIRTHED IT FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES???

IF SOME LIBERAL DEMOCRAT WOULD LIKE TO COHERENTLY EXPLAIN THAT TO ME,
AND DO SO HONESTLY, PROLIFEMAN WILL GLADLY SHUT UP AND STOP YELLING. IF
NOT, THEN BAN THIS MADNESS TODAY, WAKE UP AMERICA, IMPEACH AND REMOVE
BULL KLINTOON AND IF NEED BE, ALGORE, AND ANY MAN OR WOMAN WHO ADVOCATES
THIS PROCEEDURE BEING LEGAL ANYPLACE EVER IN THE USA!!!!!!!!

HOW 'BOUT YOU CAROLYN? ARE YOU WITH ME???

Read this web page people!!! Get a clue!!!
http://www.tidalweb.com/life/myths.htm

Prolifeman

proli...@hotmail.com