Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

Gore's 17,768 kWh per month GREEN lifestyle......

조회수 2회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 17. 오후 10:22:1808. 6. 17.
받는사람
Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe......

And this accounts for but one........

http://tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=764
NASHVILLE - In the year since Al Gore took steps to make his home more
energy-efficient, the former Vice President's home energy use surged more
than 10%, according to the Tennessee Center for Policy Research.

"A man's commitment to his beliefs is best measured by what he does behind
the closed doors of his own home," said Drew Johnson, President of the
Tennessee Center for Policy Research. "Al Gore is a hypocrite and a fraud
when it comes to his commitment to the environment, judging by his home
energy consumption."

In the past year, Gore's home burned through 213,210 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of
electricity, enough to power 232 average American households for a month.

In February 2007, An Inconvenient Truth, a film based on a climate change
speech developed by Gore, won an Academy Award for best documentary feature.
The next day, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research uncovered that Gore's
Nashville home guzzled 20 times more electricity than the average American
household.

After the Tennessee Center for Policy Research exposed Gore's massive home
energy use, the former Vice President scurried to make his home more
energy-efficient. Despite adding solar panels, installing a geothermal
system, replacing existing light bulbs with more efficient models, and
overhauling the home's windows and ductwork, Gore now consumes more
electricity than before the "green" overhaul.

Since taking steps to make his home more environmentally-friendly last June,
Gore devours an average of 17,768 kWh per month -1,638 kWh more energy per
month than before the renovations - at a cost of $16,533. By comparison, the
average American household consumes 11,040 kWh in an entire year, according
to the Energy Information Administration.

In the wake of becoming the most well-known global warming alarmist, Gore
won an Oscar, a Grammy and the Nobel Peace Prize. In addition, Gore saw his
personal wealth increase by an estimated $100 million thanks largely to
speaking fees and investments related to global warming hysteria.

"Actions speak louder than words, and Gore's actions prove that he views
climate change not as a serious problem, but as a money-making opportunity,"
Johnson said. "Gore is exploiting the public's concern about the environment
to line his pockets and enhance his profile."

The Tennessee Center for Policy Research, a Nashville-based free market
think tank and watchdog organization, obtained information about Gore's home
energy use through a public records request to the Nashville Electric
Service.

ayatollah obama

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 17. 오후 10:54:2408. 6. 17.
받는사람

He can afford it, has that company with maurice strong that buys and
sells carbon credits. ole' al baby will soon be a billionaire after
the fucking DemonCraps pass the kyoto crap.
-------
DemonCraps.... Making the lives of poor people even more miserable!
DemonCraps.... Save a planet, Starve a Nation

Screen Ranger

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 17. 오후 11:40:1308. 6. 17.
받는사람

"MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message

> Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe......
>
> And this accounts for but one........
>
> http://tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=764
> NASHVILLE - In the year since Al Gore took steps to make his
> home more
> energy-efficient, the former Vice President's home energy
> use surged more

Well PUNK, He's one of a Kind, you Complained about him being
a bad Example, you right but that's not where you focus if you
have the brain. Gore is right, Current Admin borrowed Chinese
Moneys to buy Arabic oil for your Consumption. That is the
main point dragging the country down. Any How Gore has Money,
He has the right to spend his money, he's one of important
people, in fact BUSH stole his seat in the White House, you
DORKS don't see your ugly side at all DipShit!

CB

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오전 5:30:3908. 6. 18.
받는사람

"Screen Ranger" <ScreenR...@aol.com> wrote in message

You must really hate America to think the election was stolen, good. I hope
that hatred eats you to pain
--
CB
DRILL HERE

What put's Algore in his lockbox?
http://home.austarnet.com.au/yours/Global%20Warming%20Problem.gif

2006 power bill
http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/07.03.04.ConspicConsump-X.gif

Global warming on Mars
In its ninth year in orbit around Mars, NASA's Mars Global Surveyor has made
a number of surprising discoveries. For three Mars summers in a row,
deposits of frozen carbon dioxide near Mars' south pole have shrunk from the
previous year's size, suggesting a climate change in progress. Apparently,
President Bush's environmental policies are so destructive that they are
causing global warming throughout the solar system.
--Harry Dope

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오전 6:35:3608. 6. 18.
받는사람

"MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
> Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe......
>
> And this accounts for but one........
>
> http://tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=764

Right wing liar doesn't begin to describe.....

Yoyo's parroting a story that has been completely discredited....

http://www.seeingtheforest.com/archives/2007/02/a_far_too_conve.htm

Tennessee Center's President Drew Johnson comes straight out of the right's
network, coming from Exxon-funded American Enterprise Institute and the
right-wing-funded National Taxpayers Foundation.

They are part of the right's State Policy Network. According to PFAW,

"SPN is a national network of state-based right-wing organizations in 37
states as well as prominent nationwide right-wing organizations. Through its
network SPN advances the public policy ideas of the expansive right-wing
political movement on the state and local level."

http://tumeke.blogspot.com/2007/03/smearing-of-al-gore.html

'Independent'? Really? Who runs the Tennessee Center for Policy Research?
Well the President of the Center is non other than Drew Johnson, the very
same Drew Johnson who worked for the American Enterprise Institute, who are
the American Enterprise Institute? Aren't they that neo con right wing think
tank who were in the news last month?

In February 2007, The Guardian reported that AEI was offering scientists
and economists $10,000 each, "to undermine a major climate change report"
from the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
AEI asked for "articles that emphasise the shortcomings" of the IPCC report,
which "is widely regarded as the most comprehensive review yet of climate
change science." AEI visiting scholar Kenneth Green made the $10,000 offer
"to scientists in Britain, the US and elsewhere," in a letter describing the
IPCC as "resistant to reasonable criticism and dissent."

http://www.jwharrison.com/blog/2007/02/28/the-smear-campaign-against-al-gore/
Utility records have been cited to show that Gore paid a monthly average
of about $1,200 last year. Not mentioned by the conservative ?think-tank?
(which is a bit of an oxymoron) is the fact that the former-vice president's
costly bills are due in part to his participation in a ?green power
program,? in which he's been purchasing enough green power to balance 100
percent of his electricity consumption.

Gore also drives a hybrid and is renovating his house by installing solar
panels. He claims he is leading a carbon-neutral lifestyle by investing
money in projects to counteract other carbon emissions. Another interesting
fact is that the Nashville Electric Service claims they never gave the
Tennessee Center for Policy Research any information regarding Gore?s
electric bill, nor have they ever received a request.

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오전 7:46:0008. 6. 18.
받는사람

http://tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=764
NASHVILLE - In the year since Al Gore took steps to make his home more
energy-efficient, the former Vice President's home energy use surged more

"Screen Ranger" <ScreenR...@aol.com> wrote in message

Where are lib-dork-lemmings such as yourself manufactured?

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오전 7:53:0108. 6. 18.
받는사람

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message

> "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
>> Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe......
>>
>> And this accounts for but one........
>>
>> http://tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=764
>

> Right wing liar doesn't begin to describe.....
>
> Yoyo's parroting a story that has been completely discredited....

None of your crap disputed Gore's hoggish utility consumption which is a
matter of public record. I do understand why lying sycophant morons such as
yourself, kimmey wet your panties and run from the truth by deleting those
facts though....

Today's News

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오전 10:30:4608. 6. 18.
받는사람

"MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
> Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe......
>
> And this accounts for but one........

Bush blew $10 trillion in 7 years and can't account for half of it. Yet you
cry and whine over lies you are fed because you cannot think out of the
retarded dotto box you are fed by Rush and Hannity.

Prepare for MYO retraction and apology in 5.4.3.2.NEVER, even when their
lies are exposed.

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오전 10:53:4208. 6. 18.
받는사람

"Today's News" <rightw...@gitmo.net> wrote in message

Your failure to defend Gore's Hoggish Hypocritical energy consumption is
duly noted.......

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오전 11:04:0408. 6. 18.

> http://tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=764

<Reposting of discredited article deleted.>

Translation: "I can't refute your facts, Mr. Kimmel, so I'll just stick my
fingers in my ears and repeat my lies."

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
> >> Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe......
> >>
> >> And this accounts for but one........
> >>
> >> http://tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=764
> >

> > Right wing liar doesn't begin to describe.....
> >
> > Yoyo's parroting a story that has been completely discredited....
>
> None of your crap disputed Gore's hoggish utility consumption which is a
> matter of public record. I do understand why lying sycophant morons such
as
> yourself, kimmey wet your panties and run from the truth by deleting those
> facts though....

Translation: "I didn't read anything you posted, Mr. Kimmel. I can't refute
the facts."

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오전 11:04:3408. 6. 18.

> http://tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=764

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오전 11:04:4808. 6. 18.
받는사람

"MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message

Lamont Cranston

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오전 11:20:0108. 6. 18.
받는사람
On Jun 17, 9:22 pm, "MioMyo" <USA_Patr...@Somewhere.com> wrote:
> Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe......

Stupid doesn't begin to describe you. Gore's home also functions as an
office for his many employees.

Larry Hewitt

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오후 12:27:1308. 6. 18.
받는사람

"CB" <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote in message

> "Screen Ranger" <ScreenR...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
>>> Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe......
>>>
>>> And this accounts for but one........
>>>
>>> http://tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=764
>>> NASHVILLE - In the year since Al Gore took steps to make his
>>> home more
>>> energy-efficient, the former Vice President's home energy
>>> use surged more
>>

>> Well PUNK, He's one of a Kind, you Complained about him being
>> a bad Example, you right but that's not where you focus if you
>> have the brain. Gore is right, Current Admin borrowed Chinese
>> Moneys to buy Arabic oil for your Consumption. That is the
>> main point dragging the country down. Any How Gore has Money,
>> He has the right to spend his money, he's one of important
>> people, in fact BUSH stole his seat in the White House, you
>> DORKS don't see your ugly side at all DipShit!
>
> You must really hate America to think the election was stolen, good. I
> hope that hatred eats you to pain

Nah, we love america. Tha's why we fight bush fascism.

You are hte one filled with hate, racist.

Larry

Larry Hewitt

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오후 12:30:0808. 6. 18.
받는사람
Repeating lies ad nauseum will never make then truth.

Larry

"MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message

r wiley

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오후 12:32:2008. 6. 18.
받는사람

Al is rich enough to buy carbon credits. Kind of the way
rich Roman Catholic sinners used to buy absolution from
the Pope.

rw

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오후 9:30:4208. 6. 18.
받는사람

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오후 9:31:1808. 6. 18.
받는사람

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오후 9:31:5608. 6. 18.
받는사람
Hypocrites...

"r wiley" <raw...@southslope.net> wrote in message

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오후 9:59:1108. 6. 18.
받는사람

"MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오후 10:32:3908. 6. 18.
받는사람
Thanks, it about time you admit being a loser, kimmey!

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message

genie

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오후 10:42:4308. 6. 18.
받는사람
On Jun 18, 11:20 am, "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Crans...@penumbra.com>
wrote:

HAHAHA! Its otherwise known as a PLANTATION! FACT: The resources it
takes to keep the Gore Mansion lit up could fuel over 200 average
American homes for a month.

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 18. 오후 11:46:0108. 6. 18.
받는사람

"genie" <marg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Understandably, maids, butlers and catering staff need to consume a few
extra Kilowatts in order to make life comfortable for the upper class
folks.....

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 19. 오전 6:29:5108. 6. 19.

> Thanks, it about time you admit being a loser, kimmey!

Translation: "I'm such an idiot, Mr. Kimmel. I was noting I had deleting
the reposting of MY discredited article."

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 19. 오전 8:11:1308. 6. 19.

> "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks, it about time you admit being a loser, kimmey!
>
> Translation: "I'm such an idiot, Mio. I was noting I had deleted

> the reposting of MY discredited article."

No problem kimmey....

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 19. 오전 10:04:0908. 6. 19.

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
> >> Thanks, it about time you admit being a loser, kimmey!
> >
> > Translation: "I'm such an idiot, Mr. Kimmel. I was noting I had deleted

> > the reposting of MY discredited article."
>
> No problem kimmey....

Translation: "Thanks for undoing my pathetic attempt to re-edit your
remarks, Mr. Kimmel. I'm such a loser."

Lamont Cranston

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 19. 오전 10:58:0208. 6. 19.
받는사람
genie wrote:
> On Jun 18, 11:20 am, "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Crans...@penumbra.com>
> wrote:
> > On Jun 17, 9:22 pm, "MioMyo" <USA_Patr...@Somewhere.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe......
> >
> > Stupid doesn't begin to describe you. Gore's home also functions as
> > an office for his many employees.
>
> HAHAHA! Its otherwise known as a PLANTATION!

No, GenieLOON, it is not known as a PLANTATION.

> FACT: The resources it
> takes to keep the Gore Mansion lit up could fuel over 200 average
> American homes for a month.

That is simply a lie, GenieLOON, but I'm not surprised at your lying
anymore.

According to urbanlegends.about.com, "Al Gore consumed roughly 18 times the
national household average in kWh of electricity last year." I'm sure that
it comes as a surpise to you that an office consumes more energy than a
home, but to those of us in the real world, it is expected. Gore buys all
of his energy through a special program that supplies "green energy," and he
offsets 100% of any remaining environmental impact by investing in projects
that promote renewable resources and reduce overall energy consumption.
What do you do, GenieLOON, to reduce your carbon footprint?

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 20. 오후 9:36:1208. 6. 20.

> "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Translation: "I'm such an idiot, Mr. Kimmel. I was noting I had
>> > deleted
>> > the reposting of MY discredited article."
>>
>> No problem kimmey....
>>

>"Thanks for undoing my pathetic attempt to re-edit your
> remarks, Mio Myo. I'm such a loser."

I know.... believe me I know......

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 21. 오전 7:00:2208. 6. 21.

> > remarks, Mr. Kimmel. I'm such a loser."

> I know.... believe me I know......

We ALL know what a loser Yoyo is. Glad to see you finally realizing it.

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 21. 오전 7:19:5908. 6. 21.

> "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message

>> >"Thanks for undoing my pathetic attempt to re-edit my
>> > remarks, Mio. I'm such a loser."

>> I know.... believe me I know......
>
> We ALL know what a loser I am. Glad that I'm finally realizing it.

Well, confession is good for the soul, so don't stop now kimmey......

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 21. 오전 7:24:0708. 6. 21.

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message

> >> I know.... believe me I know......
> >
> > We ALL know what a loser you am. Glad that you're finally realizing it.

> Well, confession is good for the soul

Now change everything so you can have the fantasy argument you wish you had.
It's the only way you ever "win."

genie

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 21. 오전 7:33:3108. 6. 21.
받는사람
On Jun 19, 10:58 am, "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Crans...@penumbra.com>

It is not simply a lie, fool.
http://www.tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=764
Whack-A-Drooler!

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 21. 오전 8:22:5008. 6. 21.

> "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message

>> > We ALL know what a loser you am. Glad that you're finally realizing
>> > it.
>>

>> Well, confession is good for the soul kimmey.
>
> Now I change everything so I can have the fantasy argument of my
> wet-dreams.
> It's the only way I ever "win."

We know kimmey, we know........

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 21. 오후 3:45:5908. 6. 21.

> Now I change everything so I can have the fantasy argument of my
> wet-dreams. It's the only way I ever "win."

If you say so.

Rich Travsky

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 21. 오후 10:41:2108. 6. 21.
받는사람

Not what was posted on the 19th.

THIS is what was posted (with google link)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.impeach.bush/msg/d1278b0b7922eeb2?dmode=source

"MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
> Thanks, it about time you admit being a loser, kimmey!

Translation: "I'm such an idiot, Mr. Kimmel. I was noting I had deleting

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 22. 오후 12:39:1808. 6. 22.
받는사람

"Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote in message

The conversation changed, you fool. Those are kimmey's rules and you can't
change them.

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 22. 오후 5:32:1108. 6. 22.
받는사람

"MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message

Translation: "Those are my rules, and I falsely attribute them to Mr.
Kimmel. I always project my flaws onto others, just like my dreamy idol
Bush Jr."

CB

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 23. 오전 5:39:4108. 6. 23.
받는사람

"Larry Hewitt" <larr...@comporium.net> wrote in message

> "CB" <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Screen Ranger" <ScreenR...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message

>>> Well PUNK, He's one of a Kind, you Complained about him being
>>> a bad Example, you right but that's not where you focus if you
>>> have the brain. Gore is right, Current Admin borrowed Chinese
>>> Moneys to buy Arabic oil for your Consumption. That is the
>>> main point dragging the country down. Any How Gore has Money,
>>> He has the right to spend his money, he's one of important
>>> people, in fact BUSH stole his seat in the White House, you
>>> DORKS don't see your ugly side at all DipShit!
>>
>> You must really hate America to think the election was stolen, good. I
>> hope that hatred eats you to pain
>
> Nah, we love america. Tha's why we fight bush fascism.

America has a capital "A"

> You are hte one filled with hate, racist.

At the very least I have enough love and respect to capitalize the word

Return America to the super power Republicans brought her too

Vote for the Energy candidate, not the 'pie in the sky', technology will
save us dude.

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 23. 오전 8:39:0108. 6. 23.

> "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message

>> The conversation changed, you fool. Those are kimmey's rules and you
>> can't
>> change them.

> Translation: "Those are my rules, and I falsely attribute them to Mio.

> I always project my flaws onto others, just like my dreamy idol

> Albie Gore."

Tazmanian Devil

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 23. 오전 9:02:1608. 6. 23.
받는사람

"MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message

You're as dishonest as you are stupid, you loser.

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 23. 오후 1:28:5808. 6. 23.
받는사람

"MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
>

> >> The conversation changed, you fool. Those are kimmey's rules and you
> >> can't
> >> change them.
>
> > Translation: "Those are my rules, and I falsely attribute them to Mr.
Kimmel.
> > I always project my flaws onto others, just like my dreamy idol Bush
Jr."

Other than forging fake quotes (now corrected), did you have anything to
add?

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 23. 오후 1:29:2408. 6. 23.
받는사람

"Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message

Dishonest. Stupid. Loser. Yep, that describes Yoyo to a T.

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 23. 오후 10:10:2108. 6. 23.
받는사람

"Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message

Another liberal who thinks it's fair to dish lying liberal crap out but
can't take his own medicine.

F_ck you punk.....

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 23. 오후 10:12:0108. 6. 23.
받는사람
Other than falsely speaking on the behalf of your adversary, when will you

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 24. 오후 12:27:5408. 6. 24.

> Other than falsely speaking on the behalf of your adversary, when will you

Translation: "I am getting beaten so badly from so many directions that I'm
reduced to project my feelings of sexual inadequacy on to others. It's not
easy being Yoyo, laughingstock of Usenet."

Rich Travsky

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 24. 오후 11:06:2908. 6. 24.
받는사람
KONWN Forger MioMyo wrote:
> "Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote in message
> > known forger MioMyo wrote:

> >> No problem kimmey....
> >
> > Not what was posted on the 19th.
> >
> > THIS is what was posted (with google link)
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.impeach.bush/msg/d1278b0b7922eeb2?dmode=source
> > "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
> >> Thanks, it about time you admit being a loser, kimmey!
> >
> > Translation: "I'm such an idiot, Mr. Kimmel. I was noting I had deleting
> > the reposting of MY discredited article."
>
> The conversation changed, you fool. Those are kimmey's rules and you can't
> change them.

You forged. Those are your rules.

Rich Travsky

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 24. 오후 11:07:0408. 6. 24.
받는사람

Rich Travsky

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 24. 오후 11:08:3808. 6. 24.
받는사람
Known Forger MioMyo wrote:
> "Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message

> > You're as dishonest as you are stupid, you loser.
>
> Another liberal who thinks it's fair to dish lying liberal crap out but
> can't take his own medicine.
>
> F_ck you punk.....

You dish out lying rightard crap AND forge.

This makes you rather a bit on the dishonest side.

Altho, to a con like you, forging is the con idea of principles.

RT

MioMyo

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 25. 오전 8:15:4808. 6. 25.

> "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
>> Other than falsely speaking on the behalf of your adversary, when will
>> you
>
> Translation: "I am getting beaten so badly from so many directions by Mio
> that I'm
> reduced to project my feelings of sexual inadequacy on to others. It's
> not
> easy being kimmey, the laughingstock of Usenet."

Poor kimmey-boy.

메시지가 삭제되었습니다.

Dan Kimmel

읽지 않음,
2008. 6. 25. 오후 2:00:5708. 6. 25.

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote in message
> >> Other than falsely speaking on the behalf of your adversary, when will
> >> you
> >
> > Translation: "I am getting beaten so badly from so many directions by
everyone

> > that I'm
> > reduced to project my feelings of sexual inadequacy on to others. It's
> > not
> > easy being Yoyo, the laughingstock of Usenet."
>
> Poor me.

Indeed.

새 메시지 0개