YO. All Govn't Agents.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Jul 17, 2005, 6:23:45 AM7/17/05
There are common people that work clandestinely for govn't agencies for
the security of the people around them. When/should/if it gets out of
hand along the line, I just wanna say.

You have done well to protect your family no matter the results.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER
(and nobody will ever hold that against you.)

kstahl

Jul 17, 2005, 9:37:56 AM7/17/05
I still work for the government.
My asshole has been sacrificed
more times then I can count for
the glory of my country.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Jul 18, 2005, 5:13:17 AM7/18/05
"kstahl" <kennykorn...@lycos.com> wrote:

I wasn't talking about glory of country, glorification of people who
come up with who to go kill. I was speaking of the people.

People who come home, hoping to some god they did the right thing in
following orders given.

As I have yet to choose a god, I do not comment.

I was never asked to kill a fellow man in the military. Perhaps, if I
had, I'd have chosen by now.

It's a terrible thing to think that war would involve choosing a God.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/forces/casualties/2005.06.html
-Again, thanks for the link unknown being.-

TheNIGHTCRAWLER
(This link.. I will not lose. Exporting bookmarks, now.)

whizbang

Jul 18, 2005, 3:46:11 AM7/18/05
You're fuckin' nuts, asshole.

whit

Jul 18, 2005, 9:48:51 AM7/18/05
He's also fuckin' other males.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Jul 19, 2005, 6:51:19 AM7/19/05
"whizbang" <Steinems...@aol.com> wrote:

>You're fuckin' nuts, asshole.

Another single liner. Is there method to madness :-)

TheNIGHTCRAWLER
(You forgot to respond properly again. You'll catch on eventually.)