Carter: Israel has 150 atomic bombs

VTR

Jun 8, 2008, 2:20:28 PM6/8/08
Carter: Israel has 150 atomic bombs

Israeli nuclear technician Vanunu was imprisoned for revealing Israeli nuclear secrets
[GALLO/GETTY]

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/AE85272F-D328-4529-BA16-9E038F9B8075.htm

The state of Israel has at least 150 nuclear weapons, Jimmy Carter, the former US president,
has said according to reports in the UK.

The announcement marks the first time a US president has publicly acknowledged the Jewish
state's nuclear arsenal.

Carter made the remark while responding to a question at the Hay-on-Wye literary festival in
Wales in which he was asked how any future US president should deal with the Iranian nuclear
threat.

"The US has more than 12,000 nuclear weapons, the [former] Soviet Union has about the same;
Great Britain and France have several hundred, and Israel has 150 or more," Carter said,
according to a transcript of his remarks published by the festival.

"We have a phalanx of enormous weaponry ... not only of enormous weaponry but of rockets to
deliver those missiles on a pinpoint accuracy target."

Carter also said that the US government should talk directly to Iran in order to persuade it to
drop its nuclear ambitions.

The US and other Western powers have accused Tehran of attempting to acquire nuclear weapons
however Iran says its nuclear programme is purely for peaceful purposes.

Hamas controversy

His remarks come after the former US president caused controversy by holding talks with Khaled
Meshaal, leader of the Palestinian movement Hamas, in Damascus, the Syrian capital, in April.

The meeting led to criticism from Israel and the Bush administration.

Hamas is listed as a terrorist organisation by the US, Israel and the European Union, and has
not been invited to participate in US-brokered peace negotiations between Israel and the
Palestinians.

Israeli silence

Experts have long maintained that Israel is the Middle East's only nuclear power, however the
country has refused to confirm or deny the claim.

Most estimates for the number of weapons are based on evidence leaked to the media by Mordechai
Vanunu, an Israeli former nuclear technician, who said the Jewish state had between 100 and 200
weapons.

Vanunu spent 18 years in an Israeli prison for disclosing nuclear secrets before being released
in 2004.

Other experts have said the number is as low as 60 or as high as 400.

It is not clear what evidence or intelligence Carter was basing his information on.
Source: Agencies

Government Shill #2

Jun 8, 2008, 2:24:28 PM6/8/08
On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 13:20:28 -0500, VTR <vexj...@gmx.us> wrote:

>Carter: Israel has 150 atomic bombs

Yeah? Ok. So what?

Shill #2
--
Pay Section
Disinformation Directorate

zasochimti

Jun 8, 2008, 2:30:13 PM6/8/08

"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message news:5u8o445tkoheltci8...@4ax.com...

> On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 13:20:28 -0500, VTR <vexj...@gmx.us> wrote:
>
>>Carter: Israel has 150 atomic bombs
>
> Yeah? Ok. So what?

It's not "so what", whacko "debunker".

If Iran should let UN inspections visit it's nuclear facilities, so should Israel.

Government Shill #2

Jun 8, 2008, 2:52:02 PM6/8/08
On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 20:30:13 +0200, "zasochimti" <zasoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message news:5u8o445tkoheltci8...@4ax.com...
>> On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 13:20:28 -0500, VTR <vexj...@gmx.us> wrote:
>>
>>>Carter: Israel has 150 atomic bombs
>>
>> Yeah? Ok. So what?
>
>It's not "so what", whacko "debunker".

You seem to use "debunker" as an insult. I am quite happy to be a debunker.
Debunking your nonsense is fun. And easy.

>If Iran should let UN inspections visit it's nuclear facilities, so should Israel.

Israel already has bombs. That's acknowledged. Iran does not yet have bombs.
Iran claims to not want to make bombs. The UN wants to look at Iran's nuclear
program to make sure they do not make bombs. What part of this do you not
understand?

Oh. I just answered my own question. Being an idiot, you don't understand any of
it. You only have anti-Israel sentiment and nothing else.

Shill #2
--
Roses are red,
violets are blue,

abelincoln

Jun 8, 2008, 2:52:04 PM6/8/08
neocon assfucker rule number one:

- it's ok for israel to occupy palestine for over 40 years, murder
palestinian men, women, and children when ever they want and to (with
the us's help) develop a huge nuclear arsenal in the mid-east....

neocon assfucker rule number two:

- it's not ok for any other country in the mid east to develop regional
military parity with israel...which means that no other mid east country
can develop wmd...just israel....

neocon assfucker rule number three:

- if any one tries to logically argue why israel shouldn't be forced to
either disarm and eliminate its huge stock pile of nuclear weapons, or
absent that, other mid east nations should be allowed to develop their
own wmd....refer to rule number one and rule number two.....

Dan Kimmel

Jun 8, 2008, 2:56:48 PM6/8/08

"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 13:20:28 -0500, VTR <vexj...@gmx.us> wrote:
>
> >Carter: Israel has 150 atomic bombs
>
> Yeah? Ok. So what?

It's about 100 more brain cells than the aging failed ex-president has left.

Dan Kimmel

Jun 8, 2008, 2:59:33 PM6/8/08

"abelincoln" <bush...@whitehouse.com> wrote in message

Translation: "Antisemites agree that Israel has no right to defend itself,
that a democratic nation that has repeatedly support to make peace with its
neighbors is indisitinguishable from those neighbors declaring as a goal the
eradication of Israel, and to ensure that Jewhatred remains supreme, we must
not criticize any of the actions of the Arab countries directed towards
Israel, like bombing of civilians, harboring and arming terrorists, and
otherwise waging neverending war."

abelincoln

Jun 8, 2008, 3:15:38 PM6/8/08
clearly you have articulated the zionist's rational for the neocon
assfucker's israeli rule number three....

and just as clearly, there will be no peace in the mid east until israel
quits its occupation of palestine....

israel hold the keys to peace in its hands but refuses to use it.....

-

Jun 8, 2008, 3:20:25 PM6/8/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message

> It's about 100 more brain cells than the aging failed ex-president has left.

Much appreciate your admission of the point under contention.
Perhaps you can now explain why Israeli "justice" was served w/r/t
the Mordechai Vanunu case.

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote:
> Translation: "Antisemites agree that Israel has no right to defend itself,

No, Israel DOES have a right to defend itself. But Israel, like any
other country, has no right to exist as a state, nation, or government.
According to the Declaration of Independence no state, nation or
government has any "right to exist." These arrangements are just a
public convenience on behalf of "we the people" who may dissolve
the bonds of government whenever that government is unsuitable.

> ... that a democratic nation

Well, Israel is democracy for Jews only as Rudy Giuliani and
Alan Dershowitz have more than just hinted on several occasions.

> ... that has repeatedly support to make peace

Of course violation of U.N. Resolutions is the way do to it !!!!

> ... with its neighbors is indisitinguishable from those neighbors

> declaring as a goal the eradication of Israel,

Eradication of Israel is simply dissolving the bonds of government,
as you should already know by now when reading the Declaration
of Independence. So, of course, this is a perfectly reasonable goal.

> ... and to ensure that Jewhatred remains supreme,

Though Jewhatred cannot remain supreme minus those
ongoing and proliferous substantiating causes, can it ?

> ... we must not criticize any of the actions of the Arab countries

> directed towards Israel, like bombing of civilians, harboring and
> arming terrorists, and otherwise waging neverending war."

Who has said this? The Subject: line here concerns the
fact of Jimmy Carter's remark, which you have acknowledged,
that Israel is sitting on a megalithic stockpile of 150 atom bombs.
Can we just stay on point; maybe have the U.N. inspect Israel?

- regards
- jb

"Russian formalism was an influential school of literary criticism
in Russia from the 1910s to the 1930s. It includes the work of a
number of highly influential Russian and Soviet scholars (Viktor
Shklovsky, Yuri Tynianov, Boris Eichenbaum, Roman Jakobson,
Grigory Vinokur) who revolutionised literary criticism between
1914 and the 1930s by establishing the specificity and autonomy
of poetic language and literature. Russian formalism exerted a
major influence on thinkers such as Mikhail Bakhtin and Juri Lotman,
and on structuralism as a whole. The movement's members are
widely considered the founders of modern literary criticism. Under
Stalin it became a pejorative term for elitist art."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Formalism

Government Shill #2

Jun 8, 2008, 3:22:33 PM6/8/08

Is this news to anyone? Really?

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

The Ghost In The Machine

Jun 8, 2008, 3:39:31 PM6/8/08
In alt.conspiracy, Government Shill #2
<gov....@gmail.com>
wrote
on Sun, 08 Jun 2008 20:52:02 +0200
<4cao44hlbdm3ui1sj...@4ax.com>:

> On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 20:30:13 +0200, "zasochimti" <zasoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yeah? Ok. So what?
>>
>>It's not "so what", whacko "debunker".
>
> You seem to use "debunker" as an insult. I am quite happy to be a debunker.
> Debunking your nonsense is fun. And easy.
>
>>If Iran should let UN inspections visit it's nuclear facilities, so should Israel.
>
> Israel already has bombs. That's acknowledged. Iran does not yet have bombs.

We won't know until they let us inspect.

> Iran claims to not want to make bombs.

Wish I could wholeheartedly believe that, though it makes some sense.
The trouble is Ahmedinejad is on record as wanting to destroy Israel,
and while he probably has the credibility of Lyndon LaRouche, he's
reflecting Iran's hard right contingent, methinks.

> The UN wants to look at Iran's nuclear
> program to make sure they do not make bombs. What part of this do you not
> understand?
>
> Oh. I just answered my own question. Being an idiot, you don't
> understand any of it. You only have anti-Israel sentiment and nothing else.

Personally, I would hope Israel does allow inspections, if only to
set a good example.

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Useless C++ Programming Idea #110309238:
item * f(item *p) { if(p = NULL) return new item; else return p; }

Dan Kimmel

Jun 8, 2008, 4:09:14 PM6/8/08

"abelincoln" <bush...@whitehouse.com> wrote in message

Clearly you are in completely denial. Until the Palestinians give up
terrorism and recognize Israel, peace is impossible. There is no
"Palestinie" to "occupy," but don't let the facts get in the way of your
hysterical ranting.

BDK

Jun 8, 2008, 4:58:28 PM6/8/08
In article <3bco4450cgi4pqg5p...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...

He was my pick as the worst president ever, at least in my lifetime,
even edging out Nixon, but Bush has stormed into the #1 spot now, and it
seems like he's got a lock on it for the rest of my life anyway..

--
BDK

kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

S. Tiffy

Jun 8, 2008, 8:31:44 PM6/8/08

"VTR" <vexj...@gmx.us> wrote in message

> Carter: Israel has 150 atomic bombs

They got the from Saint Ronnie Raygoon.

Dan Kimmel

Jun 8, 2008, 8:41:46 PM6/8/08

"BDK" <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message

As I keep saying, Carter thanks God every morning for Bush Jr., since it
means Carter is no longer the worst president of modern times (or, perhaps,
ever).

Message has been deleted

BDK

Jun 8, 2008, 9:37:48 PM6/8/08
In article <g7Odne4WMLpYHNHV...@rcn.net>,
daniel...@rcn.com says...

It's amazing that I would have three "turds" in my lifetime. I thought
Nixon couldn't be topped, after all the shit he was involved with, then
along came Carter, "Mr. Decisive", and now Bush, with some of the old
Nixon gang, along for the ride...

Sheesh.

Sushi Fish

Jun 8, 2008, 10:04:24 PM6/8/08
On Jun 8, 11:20 am, VTR <vexjo...@gmx.us> wrote:
> Carter: Israel has 150 atomic bombs
>
> Israeli nuclear technician Vanunu was imprisoned for revealing Israeli nuclear secrets
> [GALLO/GETTY]
>
> http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/AE85272F-D328-4529-BA16-9E038F...

> The state of Israel has at least 150 nuclear weapons, Jimmy Carter, the former US president,
> has said according to reports in the UK.

I assume AIPAC gave pres Carter permission to say this

abelincoln

Jun 8, 2008, 10:49:29 PM6/8/08
zionist dick sucker's love blowing smoke up america's ass....

it's time to stop american support of zionist terrorism and occupation....

time to send a clear message to the zionist neocon assfuckers....

the free ride is over....

Jim E

Jun 9, 2008, 12:14:51 AM6/9/08

"VTR" <vexj...@gmx.us> wrote in message
> Carter: Israel has 150 atomic bombs
>
> Israeli nuclear technician Vanunu was imprisoned for revealing Israeli
> nuclear secrets [GALLO/GETTY]
>
> http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/AE85272F-D328-4529-BA16-9E038F9B8075.htm
>
> The state of Israel has at least 150 nuclear weapons, Jimmy Carter, the
> former US president, has said according to reports in the UK.

The latest internationally accepted figures I have seen state 5 to 20.
Carter is so discredited as to be the actual Alfred E Newman that he doubles
for.

Jim E

Jim E

Jun 9, 2008, 12:17:15 AM6/9/08

"zasochimti" <zasoc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Not required.
Israel never signed the treaty obligating inspections.
Iran did. Legal obligations evade liberals thought process.
Next.

Jim E

Jim E

Jun 9, 2008, 12:22:43 AM6/9/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message

Suggestion,"aging man who failed as president.

Jim E

-

Jun 9, 2008, 2:53:04 AM6/9/08

"Jim E" <YD63...@SVN.net> wrote:
> The latest internationally accepted figures I have seen state 5 to 20.

So "Jim E" should not object if Iran has just 4 nuclear bombs?

> Carter is so discredited as to be the actual Alfred E Newman
> that he doubles for.

Strange. Jimmy Carter seems to have slightly more
credibility than "Jim E." How could that be possible?

- regards
- jb

The Execution of Britain
http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=4882

acmeinc

Jun 9, 2008, 8:32:27 AM6/9/08

"Ralph" <nos...@noway.net> wrote in message
> VTR <vexjorge@>

>> Carter: Israel has 150 atomic bombs
> Carter is the one who screwed up the middle east.
> And Israel is not holding death to Iran rallys. Here's a rousing "death
> to America" rally just before Ahmadinejad talks about going nuclear:
No President Carter is not the one that screwed up the Middle East; it was
screwed up long before his Administration. President Kennedy was the last
one that had a chance to do something positive but the Jews told him to
follow their plan:
March 10, 2008 Issue
Copyright © 2007 The American Conservative
Obama's Israel Test
Is the lobby losing its grip?
by Scott McConnell
Laying the groundwork for a bold presidential bid, the young Democratic
senator set up a meeting with a key leader of the Jewish community. He had
won substantial Jewish support in his home state, but as a first termer, he
was not yet well known nationally. Sitting down with a prominent Chicago
developer, the senator averred that he hoped to make progress on the
Palestinian refugee situation.
The rebuke to John F. Kennedy came instantly. Philip Klutznick told him, "If
you are going to run for the presidency, and that is what you are going to
say, count me out and count a lot of other people out too." Kennedy counted
Klutznick in, shortly thereafter giving a speech lavishly praising Israel
and dropping the refugee question for the duration of his campaign.
Once elected, he did broach the issue during a state visit with David
Ben-Gurion, and subsequently floated a plan that would allow some
Palestinians to return home. The Israeli prime minister was not
enthusiastic, calling the Kennedy proposal "a more serious danger to
Israel's
existence than all the threats of the Arab dictators and kings." Leaders in
the American Jewish community campaigned vigorously against the initiative,
which was quietly dropped. Disappointed in his effort to reach an entente
with Egypt's Nassar, Kennedy offered high-tech Hawk missiles to Israel,
beginning the process of turning the United States into Israel's chief arms
supplier and laying the foundation for the present bilateral relationship.
Now you should look into the policies of Israel towards the Arabs that they
have thrown off their land. You want war-mongering you should look at the
refusual to sign the nuclear agreement, sneak atttacks and the strangling of
the Palestinians. Never forget the USS Liberty, Andre Serot, Lord Moyne and
Bernadotte.

-

Jun 9, 2008, 11:38:04 AM6/9/08

BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> It's amazing that I would have three "turds" in my lifetime.
> I thought Nixon couldn't be topped, after all the shit he was
> involved with, then along came Carter, "Mr. Decisive", and
> now Bush, with some of the old Nixon gang, along for the ride...

However bad they may be, you have neglected to include
yourself as the biggest "turd" of all. Care to compare your
resume with any of the individuals you have cited above ?

- regards
- jb

Biotech giants demand a high price for saving the planet
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/biotech-giants-demand-a-high-price-for-saving-the-planet-842480.html

zasochimti

Jun 9, 2008, 12:44:16 PM6/9/08

"Jim E" <YD63...@SVN.net> wrote in message news:6b3p6dF...@mid.individual.net...

> "zasochimti" <zasoc...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:g2h8dt$bfo$3...@registered.motzarella.org...

>>> Yeah? Ok. So what?
>>
>> It's not "so what", whacko "debunker".
>>
>> If Iran should let UN inspections visit it's nuclear facilities, so should Israel.
>

> Not required.
> Israel never signed the treaty obligating inspections.

Well, it should. If not, Israel should be put under sanctions for not doing what's in the
interest of all people on this Godforsaken planet - limited produce of nuclear weapons.

But, nooooo...

> Iran did. Legal obligations evade liberals thought process.

I know. But that doesn't matter. If Israel has been making nuclear weapons for decades,
without any supervision or control from the international nuclear (atomic) community - it
should stfu about Iran.

But, noooooooo...

> Next.

Yup. The next Vanunu needed is.

zasochimti

Jun 9, 2008, 12:40:50 PM6/9/08

"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4cao44hlbdm3ui1sj...@4ax.com...

> On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 20:30:13 +0200, "zasochimti" <zasoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yeah? Ok. So what?
>>
>>It's not "so what", whacko "debunker".
>
> You seem to use "debunker" as an insult.

Because it is an insult. For every reasonable and truthloving human being. Since "debunkers" are all
crazy as shit (even crazier than "kooks" or "truthers") - I think it is obvious in which sense do I use the
word "debunker".

>I am quite happy to be a debunker.

I know. That's probably because you're genetically predisposed to lie and ommit the obvious.

You know... scumbag. Piece of crap. And such.

> Debunking your nonsense is fun. And easy.

Yeah, until someone asks you to show as to where exactly did Flight77 start to descend, start flying
in a straight line, just a few feet off the ground at 550mph.

When someone asks a whacko "debunker" something like that - oh, those are the most tragic/comic
moments anyone can witness.

>>If Iran should let UN inspections visit it's nuclear facilities, so should Israel.
>
> Israel already has bombs. That's acknowledged. Iran does not yet have bombs.
> Iran claims to not want to make bombs. The UN wants to look at Iran's nuclear
> program to make sure they do not make bombs. What part of this do you not
> understand?

I understand the part where Israel has never let inspection, of any kind, "inspect" its nuclear facilities.

While I'm supposed to "hate" and "worry" over Iran's eventually/maybe nuclear weapons, some other
crazy motherfu*kers are having nuclear weapons for decades. And not only that. They (Israel) have
been making nuclear weapons without any supervision or control, whatsoever, for decades.

And here you are, a pityful and disgusting human being (aka "GovShill #2") trying to "explain" how there
is "no problem with Israel", but "Iran poses a threat".

Are you that stupid, aussie? You think everyone will buy your bs?

> Oh. I just answered my own question. Being an idiot, you don't understand any of
> it. You only have anti-Israel sentiment and nothing else.

And now we know that you are a jew, aussie.

Because only jews act that way when anyone mentiones Israel's nuclear arsenal.

You're automatically labeled as an "anti-semite".

Even if that was true, aussie whacko "debunker", I wouldn't be an "anti-semite". I would have
problems with Israeli people (jews), not the entire semite population. But, as I said... if what you
claim was true.

Since you're a jew, or a jew-lover aussie, I find it not surprising that you've labeled me as an
"anti-semite" just because I've mentioned one tiny little (undisputed) fact. And that is that Israel
has been making nuclear weapons for decades without any inspection 'inspecting" it (Israel).
Without any supervision or control from the international atomic (nuclear) community.

So, whacko "debunker" from Australia - you can kiss my black ass. And please, do poison
your own flesh and blood with your lies and ommissions. That way, it stays in the family.

Although, I pity the kids that have to have someone like you for their parent. Or BDK. Or
Godforbid - Vandar. Or even worse. John Pindelski.

Yikes!

zasochimti

Jun 9, 2008, 12:46:01 PM6/9/08

"BDK" <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message news:MPG.22b6537a7...@news.buckeye-express.com...

And you agree with them when it comes to 9/11.

Sheesh!

Stupid BDK. Wanting to make a good impression on people, but only the stupid
are impressed by BDK's logic and views about the world he's living in.

mordacp...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2008, 1:12:01 PM6/9/08
On Jun 8, 9:17 pm, "Jim E" <YD639...@SVN.net> wrote:
> "zasochimti" <zasochi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Government Shill #2" <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Yeah? Ok. So what?
>
> > It's not "so what", whacko "debunker".
>
> > If Iran should let UN inspections visit it's nuclear facilities, so should
> > Israel.
>
> Not required.
> Israel never signed the treaty obligating inspections.
> Iran did.

And they've abided by it, you dumb asshole.

Why do you think the U.N. has been visiting the sites, jackass?

Tom Potter

Jun 9, 2008, 8:08:48 AM6/9/08

"Jim E" <YD63...@SVN.net> wrote in message

Jimmy Carter was too far ahead of his time.

He set the stage for the downfall of Russia
by boycotting the Moscow Olympics,
which would have put Russia in a very positive light,

and Carter initiated the concept that Russia was an "Evil Empire".
This concept, which was adopted by Reagan,
was a primary factor in the demise of Russia.

The main factor, which followed from the
Olympic boycott, was CNN's access to Russian TV.
CNN offered the Russian people their first true view of the West,
and exposed the propaganda of the Russian leadership.

CNN gained access to Russia TV by agreeing to
televise the "Freedom Games" by which Russia
hoped to salvage some of the investment in money and propaganda,
they had made in preparing for the Olympics.

Carter understood that fossil fuels were
coming into short supply, and he took several steps.
( Promotion of renewable and nuclear fuels,
emphasis on conserving energy;
energy efficient cars, lights and devices, etc.)

These steps hurt the economy in the short term,
but were/are ESSENTIAL in the long term.

For example, Carter's petroleum reserve program
hurt the economy short term,
but **IS** essential to America's security.

And although there was the unfortunate incident
at Three Mile Island, Carter tried to reassure the
masses that Atomic energy was safe and essential,
by going to Three Mile Island, and showing that
it was not dangerous as the press made it out to be.
Unfortunately comedy shows and the Jewish media
made this into a big joke.

And Carter made a deal with North Korea
to provide them with safe nuclear reactors,
if they would forego nuclear weapons
and allow on site inspections,
a deal that later presidents reneged on.

And note that Carter had the Middle East problem near solution,
until Sharon instigated the assassination of Rabin.

It is interesting to observe that Clinton and the Bushes
under the control of the Jewish Lobby,
negated almost all of the far sighted works of Jimmy Carter,
and future presidents will have to back track and take up where Carter left
off.

Carter would have been reelected
if the rescue of the Iran hostages had been successful
but unfortunately, it was not,
due to the mistake of a helicopter pilot.

It in interesting to observe that
the policies of Carter and Bush on the
issues of most important to the future of mankind
( Energy conservation, the environment, peaceful co-existent, etc.
are 180 degrees out of phase.)

An examination of history clearly shows that nations
gain power and wealth,
by building trust and respect,
not by building walls and engaging in wars.

It will take years for America to regain the respect and trust
of the nations and peoples of the world,
that was pissed away by Bush in his first two years in office,
while under the control of the Jewish Lobby and Jewish NeoCons.

As I have pointed out,
Jews institutionalized both BIGOTRY and REVISIONISM.

To see how Jews use Institutionalized BIGOTRY
to "Jimmy Carter" folks so they can
control public policy, public discourse, and REVISE history,
( And of course rape the tax payers. )
take a look at the following web site.

<http://www.zundelsite.org/english/debate/victims/index.html>

--
Tom Potter

http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.html
http://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.com
http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com
http://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos

Government Shill #2

Jun 9, 2008, 4:02:54 PM6/9/08
On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 18:40:50 +0200, "zasochimti" <zasoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4cao44hlbdm3ui1sj...@4ax.com...

>>>It's not "so what", whacko "debunker".
>>
>> You seem to use "debunker" as an insult.
>
>Because it is an insult.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

I'm insulted! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

>For every reasonable and truthloving human being.

You've met one then? A reasonable and truthloving human being? >Visiting day at
the asylum, was it?

>Since "debunkers" are all
>crazy as shit (even crazier than "kooks" or "truthers") - I think it is obvious in which sense do I use the
>word "debunker".

Yes. Obviously you have invented your own deluded version of English.

>>I am quite happy to be a debunker.
>
>I know. That's probably because you're genetically predisposed to lie and ommit the obvious.

Really? I know you've been asked by others to provide evidence of such claims
and not only failed to do so, but failed to even attempt to do so, but here
goes... Care to provide evidence any lies, or omissions on my part?

>You know... scumbag. Piece of crap. And such.

My! You cuss like a 6th grader! Potty mouth!

>> Debunking your nonsense is fun. And easy.
>
>Yeah, until someone asks you to show as to where exactly did Flight77 start to descend, start flying
>in a straight line, just a few feet off the ground at 550mph.

Who give a fuck? What does it matter? For my part I know that Flight 77 started
to descend soon after it was hijacked, I don't believe it ever started flying in
a straight line, just a few feet off the ground, or at any other time, at any
speed. I'm quite prepared to be proven wrong on this, but in the end it doesn't
matter a shit. Except it seems to give you a boner for some sick reason.

>When someone asks a whacko "debunker" something like that - oh, those are the most tragic/comic
>moments anyone can witness.
>
>>>If Iran should let UN inspections visit it's nuclear facilities, so should Israel.
>>
>> Israel already has bombs. That's acknowledged. Iran does not yet have bombs.
>> Iran claims to not want to make bombs. The UN wants to look at Iran's nuclear
>> program to make sure they do not make bombs. What part of this do you not
>> understand?
>
>I understand the part where Israel has never let inspection, of any kind, "inspect" its nuclear facilities.

So? Do they have them? Yes. Who knows they have them? Everyone. What is the
point in inspecting them? Absolutely none.

>While I'm supposed to "hate" and "worry" over Iran's eventually/maybe nuclear weapons, some other
> crazy motherfu*kers are having nuclear weapons for decades. And not only that. They (Israel) have
>been making nuclear weapons without any supervision or control, whatsoever, for decades.

So? Do they have them? Yes. Who knows they have them? Everyone. What is the
point in inspecting them? Absolutely none.

>And here you are, a pityful and disgusting human being (aka "GovShill #2") trying to "explain" how there
>is "no problem with Israel", but "Iran poses a threat".

You have an amazing talent for inventing beliefs which don't exist from words
that were never expressed. Either that or you don't comprehend what you read.

There is no point to inspecting Israel's nuclear program. It is a done deal.
There is nothing to be discovered.

Iran claims to pose no threat. Ok. Why not do what the UN wants and show
everyone that they pose no threat.

>Are you that stupid, aussie? You think everyone will buy your bs?

I think that most people can read a few simple sentences and discern their
meaning. This, quite obviously, is beyond you. Maybe when you get beyond
elementary school.

>> Oh. I just answered my own question. Being an idiot, you don't understand any of
>> it. You only have anti-Israel sentiment and nothing else.
>
>And now we know that you are a jew, aussie.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! It's the Jews. THE JOOOS I TELLS YA!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. Scary folks them Joos, eh de_mental?

>Because only jews act that way when anyone mentiones Israel's nuclear arsenal.

Israel's arsenal exists. There is no point inspecting it.

>You're automatically labeled as an "anti-semite".
>
>Even if that was true, aussie whacko "debunker", I wouldn't be an "anti-semite". I would have
>problems with Israeli people (jews), not the entire semite population. But, as I said... if what you
>claim was true.
>
>Since you're a jew, or a jew-lover aussie, I find it not surprising that you've labeled me as an
>"anti-semite" just because I've mentioned one tiny little (undisputed) fact. And that is that Israel
>has been making nuclear weapons for decades without any inspection 'inspecting" it (Israel).
>Without any supervision or control from the international atomic (nuclear) community.
>
>So, whacko "debunker" from Australia - you can kiss my black ass. And please, do poison
>your own flesh and blood with your lies and ommissions. That way, it stays in the family.

Fucking hell! Have you been taking babble lessons from Brad Guth?

Total Kook Meltdown Bonus coming my way, I think.

>Although, I pity the kids that have to have someone like you for their parent. Or BDK. Or
>Godforbid - Vandar. Or even worse. John Pindelski.

Sane people you mean?

You're a piece of work, de_mental. A crazy piece of work.

Dan Kimmel

Jun 9, 2008, 9:51:22 PM6/9/08

"Tom Potter" <tdp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> As I have pointed out,
> Jews institutionalized both BIGOTRY and REVISIONISM.

As I have pointed out, you're a bigot and a fool.

BDK

Jun 9, 2008, 10:39:30 PM6/9/08
In article <484d4d01...@news3.isomedia.com>,
jazze...@hotmail.com says...

LOL, I never have, and never will run for POTUS, so what's your point?
I judged them by their performance while in office. I don't need to
compare resumes with them.

Did you compare yours?

BDK

Jun 9, 2008, 11:24:51 PM6/9/08
In article <512r44d88n6e5e3tt...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...

> On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 18:40:50 +0200, "zasochimti" <zasoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> You seem to use "debunker" as an insult.
> >
> >Because it is an insult.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"
>
> I'm insulted! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I'm devastated! BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

> >For every reasonable and truthloving human being.
>
> You've met one then? A reasonable and truthloving human being? >Visiting day at
> the asylum, was it?

The doctors, you forgot the doctors...

> >Since "debunkers" are all
> >crazy as shit (even crazier than "kooks" or "truthers") - I think it is obvious in which sense do I use the
> >word "debunker".
>
> Yes. Obviously you have invented your own deluded version of English.

The kooks are splitting off into their own species! An evolutionary dead
end, no doubt..

> >>I am quite happy to be a debunker.
> >
> >I know. That's probably because you're genetically predisposed to lie and ommit the obvious.
>
> Really? I know you've been asked by others to provide evidence of such claims
> and not only failed to do so, but failed to even attempt to do so, but here
> goes... Care to provide evidence any lies, or omissions on my part?

He makes a lot of claims, then posts nonsense. Oh well, it's the best he
can do..And we love it, don't we?

> >You know... scumbag. Piece of crap. And such.
>
> My! You cuss like a 6th grader! Potty mouth!

Heavens to Betsy! I think I'm going to swoon from that filth!!

> >> Debunking your nonsense is fun. And easy.
> >
> >Yeah, until someone asks you to show as to where exactly did Flight77 start to descend, start flying
> >in a straight line, just a few feet off the ground at 550mph.
>
> Who give a fuck? What does it matter? For my part I know that Flight 77 started
> to descend soon after it was hijacked, I don't believe it ever started flying in
> a straight line, just a few feet off the ground, or at any other time, at any
> speed. I'm quite prepared to be proven wrong on this, but in the end it doesn't
> matter a shit. Except it seems to give you a boner for some sick reason.

I wonder why the kooks fixate on such a minor point? What possible
difference does it make when it started to descend? Oh, those kooky
kookers...

> >When someone asks a whacko "debunker" something like that - oh, those are the most tragic/comic
> >moments anyone can witness.

> >> Israel already has bombs. That's acknowledged. Iran does not yet have bombs.
> >> Iran claims to not want to make bombs. The UN wants to look at Iran's nuclear
> >> program to make sure they do not make bombs. What part of this do you not
> >> understand?
> >
> >I understand the part where Israel has never let inspection, of any kind, "inspect" its nuclear facilities.
>
> So? Do they have them? Yes. Who knows they have them? Everyone. What is the
> point in inspecting them? Absolutely none.

Inspector: "I'm here to inspect the nuclear facilities!"
Israeli official: "Ok, here they are!"
Inspector: "Ok, now where are the nuclear warheads?"
Israeli official: "Over here, except for the 12 we have in the field"
Inspector: "Well, I guess that's it!"
Israeli official: "Seems like your trip was a real waste of time!"
Inspector: "Yeah, but there was pressure by the usual, um, folks, about
you guys having nuclear weapons!"
Israeli official: "But everyone knows we have them, so what is the
point?"
Inspector: "I don't know.."
Israeli official: "Well, why not let us buy you dinner? There's a great
new Chinese place down the road about 20 minutes!"
Inspector: "No, I'll buy you dinner, I have an expense account!"
Israeli official: "Ok, If we buy the drinks!"
Inspector: "Let's go!"

> >While I'm supposed to "hate" and "worry" over Iran's eventually/maybe nuclear weapons, some other
> > crazy motherfu*kers are having nuclear weapons for decades. And not only that. They (Israel) have
> >been making nuclear weapons without any supervision or control, whatsoever, for decades.

> So? Do they have them? Yes. Who knows they have them? Everyone. What is the
> point in inspecting them? Absolutely none.

They have them, and haven't used them...

> >And here you are, a pityful and disgusting human being (aka "GovShill #2") trying to "explain" how there
> >is "no problem with Israel", but "Iran poses a threat".
>
> You have an amazing talent for inventing beliefs which don't exist from words
> that were never expressed. Either that or you don't comprehend what you read.
>
> There is no point to inspecting Israel's nuclear program. It is a done deal.
> There is nothing to be discovered.
>
> Iran claims to pose no threat. Ok. Why not do what the UN wants and show
> everyone that they pose no threat.

Well, like that's gonna happen.

> >Are you that stupid, aussie? You think everyone will buy your bs?
>
> I think that most people can read a few simple sentences and discern their
> meaning. This, quite obviously, is beyond you. Maybe when you get beyond
> elementary school.

Well now, He's gone way beyond elementary school, walked right past it..

> >> Oh. I just answered my own question. Being an idiot, you don't understand any of
> >> it. You only have anti-Israel sentiment and nothing else.
> >
> >And now we know that you are a jew, aussie.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! It's the Jews. THE JOOOS I TELLS YA!
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. Scary folks them Joos, eh de_mental?
>
> >Because only jews act that way when anyone mentiones Israel's nuclear arsenal.
>
> Israel's arsenal exists. There is no point inspecting it.

Demented Aunt Flo seems to want to insist you join the NJJC..

> >You're automatically labeled as an "anti-semite".
> >
> >Even if that was true, aussie whacko "debunker", I wouldn't be an "anti-semite". I would have
> >problems with Israeli people (jews), not the entire semite population. But, as I said... if what you
> >claim was true.
> >
> >Since you're a jew, or a jew-lover aussie, I find it not surprising that you've labeled me as an
> >"anti-semite" just because I've mentioned one tiny little (undisputed) fact. And that is that Israel
> >has been making nuclear weapons for decades without any inspection 'inspecting" it (Israel).
> >Without any supervision or control from the international atomic (nuclear) community.
> >
> >So, whacko "debunker" from Australia - you can kiss my black ass. And please, do poison
> >your own flesh and blood with your lies and ommissions. That way, it stays in the family.
>
> Fucking hell! Have you been taking babble lessons from Brad Guth?

He's claiming to be black now? Are there black Croatians, or is his ass
really black, probably from all the squatting in the dirt he probably
does?

> Total Kook Meltdown Bonus coming my way, I think.
>
> >Although, I pity the kids that have to have someone like you for their parent. Or BDK. Or
> >Godforbid - Vandar. Or even worse. John Pindelski.
>
> Sane people you mean?

Sanity is madness to the kookish, #2.

> You're a piece of work, de_mental. A crazy piece of work.

He's so mean to you, and you're so nice to him..LOL.

BDK

Jun 9, 2008, 11:27:41 PM6/9/08
In article <g2jmmh$50h$3...@registered.motzarella.org>,
zasoc...@gmail.com says...

Until you come up with something that actually exists that makes 10% as
much sense, yes indeed..

> Sheesh!
>
> Stupid BDK. Wanting to make a good impression on people, but only the stupid
> are impressed by BDK's logic and views about the world he's living in.

No Aunt Flo, it's the sane people who are impressed by my logic, etc.

BWHAHAHHAHAHAA! Leaves you totally out of the picture..

Government Shill #2

Jun 10, 2008, 2:05:29 PM6/10/08
On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 23:24:51 -0400, BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:

>In article <512r44d88n6e5e3tt...@4ax.com>,
>gov....@gmail.com says...

>> >Because it is an insult.
>>
>> Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"
>>
>> I'm insulted! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>
>I'm devastated! BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

"debunker"! Bwahahahaha! Smelly pants! Booger brain! whacko "debunker".

de_mental hurls insults like a 5th grader.

>> >For every reasonable and truthloving human being.
>>
>> You've met one then? A reasonable and truthloving human being? Visiting day at
>> the asylum, was it?
>
>The doctors, you forgot the doctors...

Oh... yeah. And maybe a nurse or two.

>> >Since "debunkers" are all
>> >crazy as shit (even crazier than "kooks" or "truthers") - I think it is obvious in which sense do I use the
>> >word "debunker".
>>
>> Yes. Obviously you have invented your own deluded version of English.
>
>The kooks are splitting off into their own species! An evolutionary dead
>end, no doubt..

Let's hope so. Imagine sharing the highways with de_mental's offspring.

>> >I know. That's probably because you're genetically predisposed to lie and ommit the obvious.
>>
>> Really? I know you've been asked by others to provide evidence of such claims
>> and not only failed to do so, but failed to even attempt to do so, but here
>> goes... Care to provide evidence any lies, or omissions on my part?
>
>He makes a lot of claims, then posts nonsense. Oh well, it's the best he
>can do..And we love it, don't we?

de_mental is always good for a laugh. Especially when he thinks he is kicking
"ass". Or making "debunkers" run away. Notice anyone running away? Bwahahahaha!

>> >You know... scumbag. Piece of crap. And such.
>>
>> My! You cuss like a 6th grader! Potty mouth!
>
>Heavens to Betsy! I think I'm going to swoon from that filth!!

When he gets to the 7th grade he'll be allowed to use grown up swear words.

>> >Yeah, until someone asks you to show as to where exactly did Flight77 start to descend, start flying
>> >in a straight line, just a few feet off the ground at 550mph.
>>
>> Who give a fuck? What does it matter? For my part I know that Flight 77 started
>> to descend soon after it was hijacked, I don't believe it ever started flying in
>> a straight line, just a few feet off the ground, or at any other time, at any
>> speed. I'm quite prepared to be proven wrong on this, but in the end it doesn't
>> matter a shit. Except it seems to give you a boner for some sick reason.
>
>I wonder why the kooks fixate on such a minor point? What possible
>difference does it make when it started to descend? Oh, those kooky
>kookers...

I can't work it out. One irrelevant "fact" and off the go... Judy is stuck on
the irrelevant CIA cartoon. de_mental has a thing about low flying aircraft.

Loon: Why are those government departments wasting all that money from the taxes
I refuse to pay?

>> >While I'm supposed to "hate" and "worry" over Iran's eventually/maybe nuclear weapons, some other
>> > crazy motherfu*kers are having nuclear weapons for decades. And not only that. They (Israel) have
>> >been making nuclear weapons without any supervision or control, whatsoever, for decades.
>

>> So? Do they have them? Yes. Who knows they have them? Everyone. What is the
>> point in inspecting them? Absolutely none.
>
>They have them, and haven't used them...

Same with Britain, France, Russia... None of these Joo haters are calling for
inspections in England.

>> >And here you are, a pityful and disgusting human being (aka "GovShill #2") trying to "explain" how there
>> >is "no problem with Israel", but "Iran poses a threat".
>>
>> You have an amazing talent for inventing beliefs which don't exist from words
>> that were never expressed. Either that or you don't comprehend what you read.
>>
>> There is no point to inspecting Israel's nuclear program. It is a done deal.
>> There is nothing to be discovered.
>>
>> Iran claims to pose no threat. Ok. Why not do what the UN wants and show
>> everyone that they pose no threat.
>
>Well, like that's gonna happen.

Nope. I'm expecting Israel to do the usual... Blow it up themselves. No fucking
about. No apologies.

>> >Are you that stupid, aussie? You think everyone will buy your bs?
>>
>> I think that most people can read a few simple sentences and discern their
>> meaning. This, quite obviously, is beyond you. Maybe when you get beyond
>> elementary school.
>
>Well now, He's gone way beyond elementary school, walked right past it..

On his way to the kindergarten?

>> >And now we know that you are a jew, aussie.
>>
>> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! It's the Jews. THE JOOOS I TELLS YA!
>>
>> Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. Scary folks them Joos, eh de_mental?
>>
>> >Because only jews act that way when anyone mentiones Israel's nuclear arsenal.
>>
>> Israel's arsenal exists. There is no point inspecting it.
>
>Demented Aunt Flo seems to want to insist you join the NJJC..

Oh, I'm already in Non Jew Jew Club #2, don't ya know?

>> >You're automatically labeled as an "anti-semite".
>> >
>> >Even if that was true, aussie whacko "debunker", I wouldn't be an "anti-semite". I would have
>> >problems with Israeli people (jews), not the entire semite population. But, as I said... if what you
>> >claim was true.
>> >
>> >Since you're a jew, or a jew-lover aussie, I find it not surprising that you've labeled me as an
>> >"anti-semite" just because I've mentioned one tiny little (undisputed) fact. And that is that Israel
>> >has been making nuclear weapons for decades without any inspection 'inspecting" it (Israel).
>> >Without any supervision or control from the international atomic (nuclear) community.
>> >
>> >So, whacko "debunker" from Australia - you can kiss my black ass. And please, do poison
>> >your own flesh and blood with your lies and ommissions. That way, it stays in the family.
>>
>> Fucking hell! Have you been taking babble lessons from Brad Guth?
>
>He's claiming to be black now? Are there black Croatians, or is his ass
>really black, probably from all the squatting in the dirt he probably
>does?

He has a black arse because he can't work out to use a hat properly. Everywhere
he looks is black.

>> Total Kook Meltdown Bonus coming my way, I think.
>>
>> >Although, I pity the kids that have to have someone like you for their parent. Or BDK. Or
>> >Godforbid - Vandar. Or even worse. John Pindelski.
>>
>> Sane people you mean?
>
>Sanity is madness to the kookish, #2.

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
Euripides

>> You're a piece of work, de_mental. A crazy piece of work.
>
>He's so mean to you, and you're so nice to him..LOL.

He INSULTS me! Calls me a "debunker". The big meany. :-(

zasochimti

Jun 10, 2008, 2:15:21 PM6/10/08

"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message news:512r44d88n6e5e3tt...@4ax.com...

> On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 18:40:50 +0200, "zasochimti" <zasoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You seem to use "debunker" as an insult.
>>
>>Because it is an insult.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"
>
> I'm insulted! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You don't get it.

Cool.

>>For every reasonable and truthloving human being.
>
> You've met one then? A reasonable and truthloving human being? >Visiting day at
> the asylum, was it?

I am sorry if you haven't met any reasonable and truthloving human beings.

It must suck to be you, aussie.

>>Since "debunkers" are all
>>crazy as shit (even crazier than "kooks" or "truthers") - I think it is obvious in which sense do I use the
>>word "debunker".
>
> Yes. Obviously you have invented your own deluded version of English.

Whacko "debunker". Don't play dumb and hide behind semantics and grammar.

>>>I am quite happy to be a debunker.
>>
>>I know. That's probably because you're genetically predisposed to lie and ommit the obvious.
>
> Really? I know you've been asked by others to provide evidence of such claims
> and not only failed to do so, but failed to even attempt to do so, but here
> goes... Care to provide evidence any lies, or omissions on my part?

Sure.

Did Bush lie about 9/11? A simple yes or no will suffice, aussie.

>>You know... scumbag. Piece of crap. And such.
>
> My! You cuss like a 6th grader! Potty mouth!

I don't want to upset your Kween Mother, aussie.

>>> Debunking your nonsense is fun. And easy.
>>
>>Yeah, until someone asks you to show as to where exactly did Flight77 start to descend, start flying
>>in a straight line, just a few feet off the ground at 550mph.
>
> Who give a fuck? What does it matter? For my part I know that Flight 77 started
> to descend soon after it was hijacked, I don't believe it ever started flying in
> a straight line, just a few feet off the ground, or at any other time, at any
> speed. I'm quite prepared to be proven wrong on this, but in the end it doesn't
> matter a shit. Except it seems to give you a boner for some sick reason.

Ok, now show everyone here the 3rd, 4th and 5th frame that was taken by the security camera
from outside of the Pentagon. Show us how Flight77 "never" flew in a straight line, "debunker".

[make popcorn and grab a beer - entertainment extraordinaire starts soon]

>>When someone asks a whacko "debunker" something like that - oh, those are the most tragic/comic
>>moments anyone can witness.

>>> Israel already has bombs. That's acknowledged. Iran does not yet have bombs.
>>> Iran claims to not want to make bombs. The UN wants to look at Iran's nuclear
>>> program to make sure they do not make bombs. What part of this do you not
>>> understand?
>>
>>I understand the part where Israel has never let inspection, of any kind, "inspect" its nuclear facilities.
>
> So? Do they have them? Yes. Who knows they have them? Everyone. What is the
> point in inspecting them? Absolutely none.

And you have the nerve to call yourself "objective"?

What a lowlife GovShill really is.

Yikes!

>>While I'm supposed to "hate" and "worry" over Iran's eventually/maybe nuclear weapons, some other
>> crazy motherfu*kers are having nuclear weapons for decades. And not only that. They (Israel) have
>>been making nuclear weapons without any supervision or control, whatsoever, for decades.
>
> So? Do they have them? Yes. Who knows they have them? Everyone. What is the
> point in inspecting them? Absolutely none.

And you have the nerve to call yourself "objective"?

What a lowlife GovShill really is.

Yikes!

>>And here you are, a pityful and disgusting human being (aka "GovShill #2") trying to "explain" how there
>>is "no problem with Israel", but "Iran poses a threat".
>
> You have an amazing talent for inventing beliefs which don't exist from words
> that were never expressed. Either that or you don't comprehend what you read.
>
> There is no point to inspecting Israel's nuclear program. It is a done deal.
> There is nothing to be discovered.

So, why not inspect Isreal's nuclear facilities? If "there is no problem", what's the problem, huh aussie?
Why has ISrael always rejected UN inspections? Huh? If "Israel having nukes is ok", cause "everyone
knows that they do".

> Iran claims to pose no threat. Ok. Why not do what the UN wants and show
> everyone that they pose no threat.

Same goes for Israel.

But you categorically deny it and say "no, it is not neccessary".

Which makes you a subjective a-hole, aussie.

Don't know if you've managed to figure that one out.

>>Are you that stupid, aussie? You think everyone will buy your bs?
>
> I think that most people can read a few simple sentences and discern their
> meaning. This, quite obviously, is beyond you. Maybe when you get beyond
> elementary school.

Awwwwh. Defensive mode on, huh aussie?

Don't cry, GovShill.

You're an asshole. Learn to live with it. And don't be a bitch about it when someone figures you out.

That's immature, "debunker".

>>> Oh. I just answered my own question. Being an idiot, you don't understand any of
>>> it. You only have anti-Israel sentiment and nothing else.
>>
>>And now we know that you are a jew, aussie.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! It's the Jews. THE JOOOS I TELLS YA!
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. Scary folks them Joos, eh de_mental?

You sound like a jew, aussie, and you are a subjective and arrogant a-hole too.

So, anyone needs is to put one and one together.

>>Because only jews act that way when anyone mentiones Israel's nuclear arsenal.
>
> Israel's arsenal exists. There is no point inspecting it.

Hahaha.

Now everyone knows that there is a point in inspecting Israel's nuclear arsenal.

Hahaha. Stupid GovShill.

Oh, you may (in your next reply) cry as to "why" exactly is it needed for Israel's nuclear arsenal
to be inspected...

If Israel has more nukes than 20 other "nuclear" countries, that's a problem, you dumb fuck.

Not for the jews, of course. They think they have "every right" to have 1000s of nukes.
Because of what happened during WW2. And 60 years ago. And since then, much more
people have died in horrible manners.

Who cares about them? Jews don't, that's obvious.

>>You're automatically labeled as an "anti-semite".
>>
>>Even if that was true, aussie whacko "debunker", I wouldn't be an "anti-semite". I would have
>>problems with Israeli people (jews), not the entire semite population. But, as I said... if what you
>>claim was true.
>>
>>Since you're a jew, or a jew-lover aussie, I find it not surprising that you've labeled me as an
>>"anti-semite" just because I've mentioned one tiny little (undisputed) fact. And that is that Israel
>>has been making nuclear weapons for decades without any inspection 'inspecting" it (Israel).
>>Without any supervision or control from the international atomic (nuclear) community.
>>
>>So, whacko "debunker" from Australia - you can kiss my black ass. And please, do poison
>>your own flesh and blood with your lies and ommissions. That way, it stays in the family.
>
> Fucking hell! Have you been taking babble lessons from Brad Guth?
>
> Total Kook Meltdown Bonus coming my way, I think.

Good, good, aussie. I'm beginning to corner your sorry, lying and dishonest arse.

Too bad you're too fuck'n dumb to get out of it, "debunker".

>>Although, I pity the kids that have to have someone like you for their parent. Or BDK. Or
>>Godforbid - Vandar. Or even worse. John Pindelski.
>
> Sane people you mean?

You, and abovementioned people, are faaaaaar from being sane.

You're the kind of people who are crazy as Charles Manson but you've managed to escape the
radar of all them psychiatrists and whatnots.

People like you, GovShill, John Pindelski, BDK, Vandar etc are the most dangerous people
on this planet.

Crazy, but clever enough to get by unnoticed. And on top of that, thinking of themselves as "sane"
people.

Ouch! That's why y'all are "debunkers", and not "truthers", aussie.

> You're a piece of work, de_mental. A crazy piece of work.

When a subjective, whacko "debunkers" says that... I'll take it as a compliment.

Now, think of Vanunu, aussie.

Yes, yes. It stings, doesn't it? Where? Forehead? Above your left eye, huh?

zasochimti

Jun 10, 2008, 1:53:32 PM6/10/08

"BDK" <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message news:MPG.22b7beb98...@news.buckeye-express.com...

So you admit that you believe Dick Cheney and George Bush and their gang?

So, you still believe them when it comes to 9/11? But not when it comes to wars in
Afghanistan and Iraq?

Hahahaha. Whacko "debunker".

Here is what whacko "debunkers" are saying (and believing it):

Bush and his admin lied about (not so unimportant matters) not one, but two wars
in which tens of thousands of people are dying, year in and year out, but they are
"telling" the truth about 9/11.

That's "debunkers' " logic.

It's like if you hear that Mr. Whatever has robbed two houses, but you firmly believe
that "he won't rob the third one".

Hahahaha. WHACKO "debunkers".

>> Sheesh!
>>
>> Stupid BDK. Wanting to make a good impression on people, but only the stupid
>> are impressed by BDK's logic and views about the world he's living in.
>>

> No Aunt Flo, it's the sane people who are impressed by my logic, etc.
>

> BWHAHAHHAHAHAA! Leaves you totally out of the picture..

"Yeah", BDK. Your "logic". Too bad all those people who are "impressed" by your "logic"
are as whacko as you are. "Debunkers" too.

WOW, BDK's "logic".

Bush and his admin have lied about two wars, many american soldiers have died since they (Bush's admin)
have decided to attack (occupy) Afghanistan (and then Iraq), many afghani and iraqi civilians have died,
the world has started to shake and tremble because of the price of oil (which is the direct fault of the
United States of America and their spending on wars in Iraq and Afghanistan), prices of everything are
going up... but when it comes to 9/11, Bush and his admin are "telling the truth".

Hahahaha. WHACKO, WHACKO "debunkers". Each and every single one of them.

(or they are lying deliberately, and for that they should be brought to justice)

Ralph

Jun 10, 2008, 2:38:20 PM6/10/08
acmeinc <xab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Ralph" <nos...@noway.net> wrote in message
> > VTR <vexjorge@>
> >> Carter: Israel has 150 atomic bombs
> > Carter is the one who screwed up the middle east.
> > And Israel is not holding death to Iran rallys. Here's a rousing "death
> > to America" rally just before Ahmadinejad talks about going nuclear:

> No President Carter is not the one that screwed up the Middle East;

Oh, yes he did.

Left wingers love to rewrite the history of Iran to reflect better on
Jimmy Carter's bungling of Iran. It was Carter's heavy handed meddling
in Iran's internal affairs that was a primary cause of it's collapse.
Carter threatened to cut off all military aid to Iran if the Shah didn't
liberalize Iranian courts, relax censorship, westernize Iranian TV and
release hundreds of political prisoners including known terrorists. The
Shah wanted to maintain US support at all costs so he agreed to the
reforms. When the Shah called on US support to help him stabilize his
country, the support never came. In fact Carter had the CIA pulled out
of Iran while firing 800 covert agents for which the CIA still hasn't
recovered. Carter's "support" for the Shah amounted mostly to waffling
between saying he supported the Shah and demanding more reforms. Carter
did order an aircraft carrier to the area, but he soon after reversed
that order.

Carter's justification for forcing those reforms on the Shah was based
on human rights, yet more people were killed in mass executions
following the fall of Iran than were killed by the Shah's men during his
entire 36 year reign. Since Iran's army was built on US guns, planes,
tanks, etc.... when military aid was cut off, so were all the parts to
keep their army working. This converted the Iran's mechanized army to
one that marches on their feet. Also, practically Iran's entire officer
corps was executed by the new regime. These things created a huge power
vacuum in Iran which enticed Saddam to seize Iranian oil fields, but he
underestimated how hard Iran would fight. This war began while Carter
was still in office, btw, although the mainstream has been largely
successful associating it with Reagan. They did the same thing with the
war in Afghanistan which also began during the Carter years. The reason
the Soviets gave for invading was because the US (Carter) was trying to
turn it into a cold war ally with an increasing US presence there. The
Soviets only pulled out after Reagan agreed to stay out completely which
meant not even any humanitarian aid. The left has spun that to claim
that we abandoned them (a country of 32 million people) and somehow
caused al Qaeda to spring into existence and even somehow caused the 911
attacks without even examining what Carter did.

And the Shah wasn't the puppet dictator as the left tries to insist.

Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was first crowned prince of Iran about 1929 when
his father came to power. In 1941 the Soviets and Brits deposed his Nazi
sympathetic father and put him on the throne. The Shah was a valued US
ally during World War II. Years later, under internal political pressure
the Shah appointed a parliament and a prime minister. In 1951 the
parliament elected Mossadegh to the throne, overthrowing the Shah. About
a year later Mossadegh dissolved the parliament to avoid impeachment.
This was no buddiing democracy. Mossadegh wasn't elected in a general
election, he was elected by the parliament while they over threw the
Shah. And Mossadegh was a communist. The political party that supported
him was communist. And Mossadegh had friendly ties with the Soviets.
This was probably a Soviet back coup (in the middle of the cold war) and
they were trying to conceal that they were behind it.

-

Jun 10, 2008, 4:03:19 PM6/10/08

> jazze...@hotmail.com says...

>> However bad they may be, you have neglected to include
>> yourself as the biggest "turd" of all. Care to compare your
>> resume with any of the individuals you have cited above ?

BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> LOL, I never have, and never will run for POTUS, so what's
> your point? I judged them by their performance while in office.
> I don't need to compare resumes with them.

What could you possibly understand, concerning their
circumstances, when you have absolutely no experience
at political campaigning nor management of the nation?
You have no frame of reference, nor context, for judging.
You, the biggest "turd" of all, merely seek to impose your
own turdy worldview by asserting that THEY are the turds.

> Did you compare yours?

Ah, but unlike you I am not here throwing at them ignorant
peanut shells from these bleachers of the unwashed masses.
I have nothing but the utmost respect for any who can survive
those enourmous pressures and viscitudes of public service.

- regards
- jb

These Steps Could Lower Oil Prices, but Nobody'll Take Them
http://www.truthout.org/article/these-steps-could-lower-oil-prices-nobodyll-take-them

Governor Swill

Jun 11, 2008, 12:40:42 AM6/11/08
This is Ralph's brain on drugs:
>acmeinc wrote:

>> No President Carter is not the one that screwed up the Middle East;
>
>Oh, yes he did.
>

>Left wingers love to rewrite the history of Iran to reflect better on
>Jimmy Carter's bungling of Iran.

While right wingers try to pretend the history of the Middle East
began in 1980. We've been fighting them for a thousand years. They've
been fighting each other a lot longer than that and that was even
before the oil. The current round of crap is as much London's fault
as anybody else's. Britain gave Palestine to the Jews in the
aftermath of WWII.

You don't even remember Munich, do you, punk?

Swill
--
Gobama! Gobama! Gobama! Gobama!

BDK

Jun 11, 2008, 12:48:57 AM6/11/08
In article <g2mga0$1d2$1...@registered.motzarella.org>,

About 911? For the most part yes, simply because what they say AGREES
WITH THE EVIDENCE! What they say is immaterial to my beliefs.

> So, you still believe them when it comes to 9/11? But not when it comes to wars in
> Afghanistan and Iraq?
>
> Hahahaha. Whacko "debunker".

How so, kooktard?

> Here is what whacko "debunkers" are saying (and believing it):
>
> Bush and his admin lied about (not so unimportant matters) not one, but two wars
> in which tens of thousands of people are dying, year in and year out, but they are
> "telling" the truth about 9/11.
>
> That's "debunkers' " logic.

Your "logic" is somehow thunking that we care what Bush and Cheney say
about 911.

> It's like if you hear that Mr. Whatever has robbed two houses, but you firmly believe
> that "he won't rob the third one".
>
> Hahahaha. WHACKO "debunkers".

Kookery is your destiny. LOL.

> >> Sheesh!
> >>
> >> Stupid BDK. Wanting to make a good impression on people, but only the stupid
> >> are impressed by BDK's logic and views about the world he's living in.
> >>

> > No Aunt Flo, it's the sane people who are impressed by my logic, etc.
> >

> > BWHAHAHHAHAHAA! Leaves you totally out of the picture..
>
> "Yeah", BDK. Your "logic". Too bad all those people who are "impressed" by your "logic"
> are as whacko as you are. "Debunkers" too.
>
> WOW, BDK's "logic".

Sane people think differently than you, poor DeMented Aunt Flo...

> Bush and his admin have lied about two wars, many american soldiers have died since they (Bush's admin)
> have decided to attack (occupy) Afghanistan (and then Iraq), many afghani and iraqi civilians have died,
> the world has started to shake and tremble because of the price of oil (which is the direct fault of the
> United States of America and their spending on wars in Iraq and Afghanistan), prices of everything are
> going up... but when it comes to 9/11, Bush and his admin are "telling the truth".
>
> Hahahaha. WHACKO, WHACKO "debunkers". Each and every single one of them.
>
> (or they are lying deliberately, and for that they should be brought to justice)

Sorry, sanity isn't a crime, kooktard.

BDK

Jun 11, 2008, 1:06:37 AM6/11/08
In article <toft44hfbruomq11h...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...
> On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 23:24:51 -0400, BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <512r44d88n6e5e3tt...@4ax.com>,
> >gov....@gmail.com says...

> >> Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"
> >>
> >> I'm insulted! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
> >
> >I'm devastated! BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
>
> "debunker"! Bwahahahaha! Smelly pants! Booger brain! whacko "debunker".
>
> de_mental hurls insults like a 5th grader.

I was thinking more like 3rd or 4th...

> >> You've met one then? A reasonable and truthloving human being? Visiting day at
> >> the asylum, was it?
> >
> >The doctors, you forgot the doctors...
>
> Oh... yeah. And maybe a nurse or two.

Maybe the attendants, those big guys who strap the kooks down when they
get "uncooperative", too?

> >> Yes. Obviously you have invented your own deluded version of English.
> >
> >The kooks are splitting off into their own species! An evolutionary dead
> >end, no doubt..
>
> Let's hope so. Imagine sharing the highways with de_mental's offspring.

I'm never going to the paradise of Croatia...

> >> Really? I know you've been asked by others to provide evidence of such claims
> >> and not only failed to do so, but failed to even attempt to do so, but here
> >> goes... Care to provide evidence any lies, or omissions on my part?
> >
> >He makes a lot of claims, then posts nonsense. Oh well, it's the best he
> >can do..And we love it, don't we?
>
> de_mental is always good for a laugh. Especially when he thinks he is kicking
> "ass". Or making "debunkers" run away. Notice anyone running away? Bwahahahaha!

I look forward to the laughs I get every day from Aunt Flo and his
fellow kooktards..

> >> My! You cuss like a 6th grader! Potty mouth!
> >
> >Heavens to Betsy! I think I'm going to swoon from that filth!!
>
> When he gets to the 7th grade he'll be allowed to use grown up swear words.

Oh my...what will we do..

> >> Who give a fuck? What does it matter? For my part I know that Flight 77 started
> >> to descend soon after it was hijacked, I don't believe it ever started flying in
> >> a straight line, just a few feet off the ground, or at any other time, at any
> >> speed. I'm quite prepared to be proven wrong on this, but in the end it doesn't
> >> matter a shit. Except it seems to give you a boner for some sick reason.
> >
> >I wonder why the kooks fixate on such a minor point? What possible
> >difference does it make when it started to descend? Oh, those kooky
> >kookers...
>
> I can't work it out. One irrelevant "fact" and off the go... Judy is stuck on
> the irrelevant CIA cartoon. de_mental has a thing about low flying aircraft.

They're like my last dog, he had one of those amazing noses that was
able to detect food almost at the atomic level. He would drop a crumb
into the couch cushions, and even after he found it, he would continue
to look for some invisible speck for an insanely long time. Sometimes he
would come back and tear the cushions apart again and again, looking for
the insignificant little speck. What would it do for him if he found it?
Nothing, just like the kook's jumping on some meaningless nonsense as if
it proves something.

Ahem..

> >> So? Do they have them? Yes. Who knows they have them? Everyone. What is the
> >> point in inspecting them? Absolutely none.
> >
> >They have them, and haven't used them...
>
> Same with Britain, France, Russia... None of these Joo haters are calling for
> inspections in England.

Limey bastards! They might try to take over Da Verlt!!!

> >> You have an amazing talent for inventing beliefs which don't exist from words
> >> that were never expressed. Either that or you don't comprehend what you read.
> >>
> >> There is no point to inspecting Israel's nuclear program. It is a done deal.
> >> There is nothing to be discovered.
> >>
> >> Iran claims to pose no threat. Ok. Why not do what the UN wants and show
> >> everyone that they pose no threat.
> >
> >Well, like that's gonna happen.
>
> Nope. I'm expecting Israel to do the usual... Blow it up themselves. No fucking
> about. No apologies.

It's the loons in Iran's choice, I guess.

> >> I think that most people can read a few simple sentences and discern their
> >> meaning. This, quite obviously, is beyond you. Maybe when you get beyond
> >> elementary school.
> >
> >Well now, He's gone way beyond elementary school, walked right past it..
>
> On his way to the kindergarten?

Kooktard Pre-School..

> >> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! It's the Jews. THE JOOOS I TELLS YA!
> >>
> >> Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. Scary folks them Joos, eh de_mental?

> >> Israel's arsenal exists. There is no point inspecting it.
> >
> >Demented Aunt Flo seems to want to insist you join the NJJC..
>
> Oh, I'm already in Non Jew Jew Club #2, don't ya know?

I know, but I don't think he does. Anyone who doesn't swill the kookspew
about Israel/Zionists is always a jew to the true kooktard!!

Sounds like he's a sad Sack-of-shitty.....awwww.

> >> Total Kook Meltdown Bonus coming my way, I think.

> >> Sane people you mean?
> >
> >Sanity is madness to the kookish, #2.
>
> Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
> Euripides
>
> >> You're a piece of work, de_mental. A crazy piece of work.
> >
> >He's so mean to you, and you're so nice to him..LOL.
>
> He INSULTS me! Calls me a "debunker". The big meany. :-(

His wit cuts like the blade of a wet noodle. OUCH!!!

BDK

Jun 11, 2008, 1:09:27 AM6/11/08
In article <484ed9c3....@news3.isomedia.com>,
jazze...@hotmail.com says...

> > jazze...@hotmail.com says...
> >> However bad they may be, you have neglected to include
> >> yourself as the biggest "turd" of all. Care to compare your
> >> resume with any of the individuals you have cited above ?
>
> BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> > LOL, I never have, and never will run for POTUS, so what's
> > your point? I judged them by their performance while in office.
> > I don't need to compare resumes with them.
>

> What could you possibly understand, concerning their
> circumstances, when you have absolutely no experience
> at political campaigning nor management of the nation?
> You have no frame of reference, nor context, for judging.
> You, the biggest "turd" of all, merely seek to impose your
> own turdy worldview by asserting that THEY are the turds.

BWHAHAHAHA! You're funny..

> > Did you compare yours?
>

> Ah, but unlike you I am not here throwing at them ignorant
> peanut shells from these bleachers of the unwashed masses.
> I have nothing but the utmost respect for any who can survive
> those enourmous pressures and viscitudes of public service.

ROTFL, of course you do....

> - regards
> - jb

> These Steps Could Lower Oil Prices, but Nobody'll Take Them
> http://www.truthout.org/article/these-steps-could-lower-oil-prices-nobodyll-take-them

Government Shill #2

Jun 11, 2008, 12:13:52 PM6/11/08
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 01:06:37 -0400, BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:

>In article <toft44hfbruomq11h...@4ax.com>,
>gov....@gmail.com says...
>> On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 23:24:51 -0400, BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <512r44d88n6e5e3tt...@4ax.com>,
>> >gov....@gmail.com says...

>> >I'm devastated! BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
>>
>> "debunker"! Bwahahahaha! Smelly pants! Booger brain! whacko "debunker".
>>
>> de_mental hurls insults like a 5th grader.
>
>I was thinking more like 3rd or 4th...

Yes. I probably give him too much credit.

>> >The doctors, you forgot the doctors...
>>
>> Oh... yeah. And maybe a nurse or two.
>
>Maybe the attendants, those big guys who strap the kooks down when they
>get "uncooperative", too?

And the technicians in the Shock Therapy clinic too, I guess.

>> >The kooks are splitting off into their own species! An evolutionary dead
>> >end, no doubt..
>>
>> Let's hope so. Imagine sharing the highways with de_mental's offspring.
>
>I'm never going to the paradise of Croatia...

He might drive through here one day. Shudder!

>> >He makes a lot of claims, then posts nonsense. Oh well, it's the best he
>> >can do..And we love it, don't we?
>>
>> de_mental is always good for a laugh. Especially when he thinks he is kicking
>> "ass". Or making "debunkers" run away. Notice anyone running away? Bwahahahaha!
>
>I look forward to the laughs I get every day from Aunt Flo and his
>fellow kooktards..

His fellow kooktards are, on the whole, funnier than de_mental. He is just a
whiney kid. Like Seon, but pouty.

>> >Heavens to Betsy! I think I'm going to swoon from that filth!!
>>
>> When he gets to the 7th grade he'll be allowed to use grown up swear words.
>
>Oh my...what will we do..

Online earplugs. Er... eyeplugs?

>> >I wonder why the kooks fixate on such a minor point? What possible
>> >difference does it make when it started to descend? Oh, those kooky
>> >kookers...
>>
>> I can't work it out. One irrelevant "fact" and off the go... Judy is stuck on
>> the irrelevant CIA cartoon. de_mental has a thing about low flying aircraft.
>
>They're like my last dog, he had one of those amazing noses that was
>able to detect food almost at the atomic level. He would drop a crumb
>into the couch cushions, and even after he found it, he would continue
>to look for some invisible speck for an insanely long time. Sometimes he
>would come back and tear the cushions apart again and again, looking for
>the insignificant little speck. What would it do for him if he found it?
>Nothing, just like the kook's jumping on some meaningless nonsense as if
>it proves something.

Yes. Good analogy. Like a Jack Russell staring at some dirt.

Qué?

>> >They have them, and haven't used them...
>>
>> Same with Britain, France, Russia... None of these Joo haters are calling for
>> inspections in England.
>Limey bastards! They might try to take over Da Verlt!!!

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~hkchital/Humour/The_New_EU_German_English.htm
and other places.

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be
the official language of the EU rather than German which was the other
possibility.

As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English
spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five year phase-in
plan that would be known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the
sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the "k".
This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have 1 less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome
"ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20%
shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be ekspekted to reach
the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage
the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate
speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"s in the
language is disgraseful, and they should go away.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with
"z" and "w" with "v". During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from
vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer
kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor
trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. Ze drem
vil finali kum tru! And zen world!

I think Seon is about 3/4 of the way there already. He's just ahead of his time.

>> >Well, like that's gonna happen.
>>
>> Nope. I'm expecting Israel to do the usual... Blow it up themselves. No fucking
>> about. No apologies.
>
>It's the loons in Iran's choice, I guess.

Yep.

>> >Well now, He's gone way beyond elementary school, walked right past it..
>>
>> On his way to the kindergarten?
>
>Kooktard Pre-School..

Ah! Of course. He's the star pupil. Class Captain.

>> >Demented Aunt Flo seems to want to insist you join the NJJC..
>>
>> Oh, I'm already in Non Jew Jew Club #2, don't ya know?
>
>I know, but I don't think he does. Anyone who doesn't swill the kookspew
>about Israel/Zionists is always a jew to the true kooktard!!

ISTR that de_mental is a Xtrian godder. Why one lot of godders is worse than
another is an enigma. As far as I can tell the Xtrians are as bad as the Jews
are as bad as the Muslims are as bad as the Shintoists are as bad as the...

>> >He's claiming to be black now? Are there black Croatians, or is his ass
>> >really black, probably from all the squatting in the dirt he probably
>> >does?
>>
>> He has a black arse because he can't work out to use a hat properly. Everywhere
>> he looks is black.
>
>Sounds like he's a sad Sack-of-shitty.....awwww.

Hey, don't dis sad sacks. Sad Sack was a favourite of mine about 40 years ago.

>> >Sanity is madness to the kookish, #2.
>>
>> Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
>> Euripides

>> >He's so mean to you, and you're so nice to him..LOL.
>>
>> He INSULTS me! Calls me a "debunker". The big meany. :-(
>
>His wit cuts like the blade of a wet noodle. OUCH!!!

Battling wits with de_mental is like arm wrestling with a 10 year old girl.

Shill #2
--
"debunker"

Government Shill #2

Jun 11, 2008, 12:57:39 PM6/11/08
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:15:21 +0200, "zasochimti" <zasoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message news:512r44d88n6e5e3tt...@4ax.com...

>>>Because it is an insult.
>>
>> Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"
>>
>> I'm insulted! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>
>You don't get it.

If you say so. I don't speak kOOk.

>Cool.
>
>>>For every reasonable and truthloving human being.
>>
>> You've met one then? A reasonable and truthloving human being? >Visiting day at
>> the asylum, was it?
>
>I am sorry if you haven't met any reasonable and truthloving human beings.
>
>It must suck to be you, aussie.

You wish Croatia Boi. I have a life. Be envious.

>>>Since "debunkers" are all
>>>crazy as shit (even crazier than "kooks" or "truthers") - I think it is obvious in which sense do I use the
>>>word "debunker".
>>
>> Yes. Obviously you have invented your own deluded version of English.
>
>Whacko "debunker". Don't play dumb and hide behind semantics and grammar.

I use semantics and grammar to communicate. You, on the other hand, seem to have
attended the Brad Guth School of Babble. You might have more success in getting
your point across if you try English.

>>>I know. That's probably because you're genetically predisposed to lie and ommit the obvious.
>>
>> Really? I know you've been asked by others to provide evidence of such claims
>> and not only failed to do so, but failed to even attempt to do so, but here
>> goes... Care to provide evidence any lies, or omissions on my part?
>
>Sure.
>
>Did Bush lie about 9/11? A simple yes or no will suffice, aussie.

Yes, croat.

A pointless, simplistic, question that means nothing. Bush has, and never had,
no bearing on what happened that day. Bush is a stupid figure head, who couldn't
organise a good fart.

>>>You know... scumbag. Piece of crap. And such.
>>
>> My! You cuss like a 6th grader! Potty mouth!
>
>I don't want to upset your Kween Mother, aussie.

Kween Mother? WTF croat?

>>>Yeah, until someone asks you to show as to where exactly did Flight77 start to descend, start flying
>>>in a straight line, just a few feet off the ground at 550mph.
>>
>> Who give a fuck? What does it matter? For my part I know that Flight 77 started
>> to descend soon after it was hijacked, I don't believe it ever started flying in
>> a straight line, just a few feet off the ground, or at any other time, at any
>> speed. I'm quite prepared to be proven wrong on this, but in the end it doesn't
>> matter a shit. Except it seems to give you a boner for some sick reason.
>
>Ok, now show everyone here the 3rd, 4th and 5th frame that was taken by the security camera
>from outside of the Pentagon.

You have already seen them. It was a security camera. Set up to take pictures of
cars entering the carpark. It's frame rate was slow.

>Show us how Flight77 "never" flew in a straight line, "debunker".

Why "kOOk"?

>[make popcorn and grab a beer - entertainment extraordinaire starts soon]
>
>>>When someone asks a whacko "debunker" something like that - oh, those are the most tragic/comic
>>>moments anyone can witness.

>>>I understand the part where Israel has never let inspection, of any kind, "inspect" its nuclear facilities.
>>
>> So? Do they have them? Yes. Who knows they have them? Everyone. What is the
>> point in inspecting them? Absolutely none.
>
>And you have the nerve to call yourself "objective"?

Bwahahahahahaha. I have called myself "objective"? Where? When?

>What a lowlife GovShill really is.
>
>Yikes!
>
>>>While I'm supposed to "hate" and "worry" over Iran's eventually/maybe nuclear weapons, some other
>>> crazy motherfu*kers are having nuclear weapons for decades. And not only that. They (Israel) have
>>>been making nuclear weapons without any supervision or control, whatsoever, for decades.
>>
>> So? Do they have them? Yes. Who knows they have them? Everyone. What is the
>> point in inspecting them? Absolutely none.
>
>And you have the nerve to call yourself "objective"?
>
>What a lowlife GovShill really is.
>
>Yikes!
>
>>>And here you are, a pityful and disgusting human being (aka "GovShill #2") trying to "explain" how there
>>>is "no problem with Israel", but "Iran poses a threat".
>>
>> You have an amazing talent for inventing beliefs which don't exist from words
>> that were never expressed. Either that or you don't comprehend what you read.
>>
>> There is no point to inspecting Israel's nuclear program. It is a done deal.
>> There is nothing to be discovered.
>
>So, why not inspect Isreal's nuclear facilities?

Because there is nothing to discover. Everyone who matters already knows what's
going on.

>If "there is no problem", what's the problem, huh aussie?

No problem. Just pointless, croat.

>Why has ISrael always rejected UN inspections? Huh? If "Israel having nukes is ok", cause "everyone
>knows that they do".

These "s are your own delusion, de_mental. I have never said that it is ok for
anyone to have nuclear weapons. The point, that keeps wooooshing over your
pointy little head, is that there is no reason to inspect Israel's nuclear
program. It is well known. Why do you not cry out for an inspection of Great
Britain's nuclear program, or France's? Because there is no reason to inspect
them.

>> Iran claims to pose no threat. Ok. Why not do what the UN wants and show
>> everyone that they pose no threat.
>
>Same goes for Israel.
>
>But you categorically deny it and say "no, it is not neccessary".
>
>Which makes you a subjective a-hole, aussie.
>
>Don't know if you've managed to figure that one out.

Your use of English words, in sentences that make little or no sense, makes it
quite difficult to follow your "thoughts".

>>>Are you that stupid, aussie? You think everyone will buy your bs?
>>
>> I think that most people can read a few simple sentences and discern their
>> meaning. This, quite obviously, is beyond you. Maybe when you get beyond
>> elementary school.
>
>Awwwwh. Defensive mode on, huh aussie?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Defensive? About a croat scho0lgirl's attempts to claim
the higher ground on who's writings appear kOOky and who's are reasonable? Your
words are like a beacon to your insanity de_mental.

>Don't cry, GovShill.

The only tears on my face are from laughing at you, you poor deluded kOOk.

>You're an asshole.

A donkey hole? WTF?

>Learn to live with it. And don't be a bitch about it when someone figures you out.

You've figured me out? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

>That's immature, "debunker".

Oh no! An insult! I'm a "debunker"!

>>>And now we know that you are a jew, aussie.
>>
>> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! It's the Jews. THE JOOOS I TELLS YA!
>>
>> Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. Scary folks them Joos, eh de_mental?
>
>You sound like a jew, aussie, and you are a subjective and arrogant a-hole too.
>
>So, anyone needs is to put one and one together.

And get 17, eh de_mental?

>>>Because only jews act that way when anyone mentiones Israel's nuclear arsenal.
>>
>> Israel's arsenal exists. There is no point inspecting it.
>
>Hahaha.
>
>Now everyone knows that there is a point in inspecting Israel's nuclear arsenal.

To discover... what?

>Hahaha. Stupid GovShill.
>
>Oh, you may (in your next reply) cry as to "why" exactly is it needed for Israel's nuclear arsenal
>to be inspected...

Ok. Why? What do you hope to discover?

>If Israel has more nukes than 20 other "nuclear" countries, that's a problem, you dumb fuck.

Why? 10, 100 or 1,000. What difference does it make. 1 is too many. If it's
used.

And the investigation you are so passionate about, what it will it uncover? That
they have 1,000 bombs? So what? You already suspect that. What difference would
it make if an investigation showed them to have 1,000 bombs? None.

>Not for the jews, of course. They think they have "every right" to have 1000s of nukes.
>Because of what happened during WW2. And 60 years ago. And since then, much more
>people have died in horrible manners.

And they use them all the time, eh? Let one off whenever they are feeling in
danger, don't they?

>Who cares about them? Jews don't, that's obvious.
>
>>>You're automatically labeled as an "anti-semite".
>>>
>>>Even if that was true, aussie whacko "debunker", I wouldn't be an "anti-semite". I would have
>>>problems with Israeli people (jews), not the entire semite population. But, as I said... if what you
>>>claim was true.
>>>
>>>Since you're a jew, or a jew-lover aussie, I find it not surprising that you've labeled me as an
>>>"anti-semite" just because I've mentioned one tiny little (undisputed) fact. And that is that Israel
>>>has been making nuclear weapons for decades without any inspection 'inspecting" it (Israel).
>>>Without any supervision or control from the international atomic (nuclear) community.
>>>
>>>So, whacko "debunker" from Australia - you can kiss my black ass. And please, do poison
>>>your own flesh and blood with your lies and ommissions. That way, it stays in the family.
>>
>> Fucking hell! Have you been taking babble lessons from Brad Guth?
>>
>> Total Kook Meltdown Bonus coming my way, I think.
>
>Good, good, aussie. I'm beginning to corner your sorry, lying and dishonest arse.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Corner my arse? Sure de_mental.

>Too bad you're too fuck'n dumb to get out of it, "debunker".

Out of what, "kOOker"?

>>>Although, I pity the kids that have to have someone like you for their parent. Or BDK. Or
>>>Godforbid - Vandar. Or even worse. John Pindelski.
>>
>> Sane people you mean?
>
>You, and abovementioned people, are faaaaaar from being sane.
>
>You're the kind of people who are crazy as Charles Manson but you've managed to escape the
>radar of all them psychiatrists and whatnots.
>
>People like you, GovShill, John Pindelski, BDK, Vandar etc are the most dangerous people
>on this planet.
>
>Crazy, but clever enough to get by unnoticed. And on top of that, thinking of themselves as "sane"
>people.

You've just described the "truth" movement to a tee. You being the poster boy
for the insane walking the streets.

>Ouch! That's why y'all are "debunkers", and not "truthers", aussie.

WTF do you think putting words into ""s means? Weird.

>> You're a piece of work, de_mental. A crazy piece of work.
>
>When a subjective, whacko "debunkers" says that... I'll take it as a compliment.

OMG! I've been insulted again!

>Now, think of Vanunu, aussie.

Why, croat?

>Yes, yes. It stings, doesn't it? Where? Forehead? Above your left eye, huh?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

The only thing that stings is my sides. They are splitting from laughing at you
kOOk Boi.

Shill #2
--
Roses are red,
violets are blue,

-

Jun 11, 2008, 2:22:07 PM6/11/08

> jazze...@hotmail.com says...

>> You, the biggest "turd" of all, merely seek to impose your
>> own turdy worldview by asserting that THEY are the turds.

BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> BWHAHAHAHA! You're funny..

Unfortunately you are not funny. You are a roach.

>> I have nothing but the utmost respect for any who can survive

>> those enormous pressures and viscitudes of public service.

> ROTFL, of course you do....

Run the logic. Do you suppose that you are the only critic
of government and of those competing for public service? They
who are exposed before the cameras are on constant Bar-B-Que.
Survival there is not an easy business. I invite you to try it. :-)

- regards
- jb

Punishing Pentagon Propaganda
http://www.democrats.com/node/16821

BDK

Jun 11, 2008, 11:55:02 PM6/11/08
In article <5etv441rg0r13b9v1...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...

The Atlantic Ocean lets me sleep at night. Of course, he might stow away
on a plane and come over here, and somehow obtain a vehicle, and drive
the Croation way (Drunk and stupid).

> >> de_mental is always good for a laugh. Especially when he thinks he is kicking
> >> "ass". Or making "debunkers" run away. Notice anyone running away? Bwahahahaha!
> >
> >I look forward to the laughs I get every day from Aunt Flo and his
> >fellow kooktards..
>
> His fellow kooktards are, on the whole, funnier than de_mental. He is just a
> whiney kid. Like Seon, but pouty.

I like it when he gets all uppity. I can imagine the sneer he probably
has on his face when he is raving away in full kooker mode..

> >> When he gets to the 7th grade he'll be allowed to use grown up swear words.
> >
> >Oh my...what will we do..
>
> Online earplugs. Er... eyeplugs?

I think I need to just desensitize myself by listening to Howard Stern
more than I currently do now...

> >> I can't work it out. One irrelevant "fact" and off the go... Judy is stuck on
> >> the irrelevant CIA cartoon. de_mental has a thing about low flying aircraft.
> >
> >They're like my last dog, he had one of those amazing noses that was
> >able to detect food almost at the atomic level. He would drop a crumb
> >into the couch cushions, and even after he found it, he would continue
> >to look for some invisible speck for an insanely long time. Sometimes he
> >would come back and tear the cushions apart again and again, looking for
> >the insignificant little speck. What would it do for him if he found it?
> >Nothing, just like the kook's jumping on some meaningless nonsense as if
> >it proves something.
>
> Yes. Good analogy. Like a Jack Russell staring at some dirt.

Yeah, totally fixated.

Wasted money = Our paychecks!

And nobody saw it coming..

> >> Nope. I'm expecting Israel to do the usual... Blow it up themselves. No fucking
> >> about. No apologies.
> >
> >It's the loons in Iran's choice, I guess.
>
> Yep.

> >> On his way to the kindergarten?
> >
> >Kooktard Pre-School..
>
> Ah! Of course. He's the star pupil. Class Captain.

Yeah, and as the "Captain", he gets to wear the pointy hat!

> >> Oh, I'm already in Non Jew Jew Club #2, don't ya know?
> >
> >I know, but I don't think he does. Anyone who doesn't swill the kookspew
> >about Israel/Zionists is always a jew to the true kooktard!!
>
> ISTR that de_mental is a Xtrian godder. Why one lot of godders is worse than
> another is an enigma. As far as I can tell the Xtrians are as bad as the Jews
> are as bad as the Muslims are as bad as the Shintoists are as bad as the...

I agree.

> >> He has a black arse because he can't work out to use a hat properly. Everywhere
> >> he looks is black.
> >
> >Sounds like he's a sad Sack-of-shitty.....awwww.
>
> Hey, don't dis sad sacks. Sad Sack was a favourite of mine about 40 years ago.

Sad Sack looked like a local restaurant owner. Damn, I miss that place.
Best fried shrimp I have ever had, and I've never seen bigger potatoes
in my life. The son took it over and soon it was gone. He has had his
own place for a long time now, but it's not half as good.

> >> Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
> >> Euripides

> >> He INSULTS me! Calls me a "debunker". The big meany. :-(
> >
> >His wit cuts like the blade of a wet noodle. OUCH!!!
>
> Battling wits with de_mental is like arm wrestling with a 10 year old girl.

A 10 year old girl would kick his ass..and make him scream for help.
Think Dr. Smith on Lost In Space..Oh dear..

> Shill #2
> --
> "debunker"

BDK

Jun 11, 2008, 11:59:32 PM6/11/08
In article <485016e3....@news3.isomedia.com>,
jazze...@hotmail.com says...

> > jazze...@hotmail.com says...
> >> You, the biggest "turd" of all, merely seek to impose your
> >> own turdy worldview by asserting that THEY are the turds.
>
> BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> > BWHAHAHAHA! You're funny..
>

> Unfortunately you are not funny. You are a roach.

Whatever I am, I'm laughing..at you.

> >> I have nothing but the utmost respect for any who can survive
> >> those enormous pressures and viscitudes of public service.
>
> > ROTFL, of course you do....
>

> Run the logic. Do you suppose that you are the only critic
> of government and of those competing for public service? They
> who are exposed before the cameras are on constant Bar-B-Que.
> Survival there is not an easy business. I invite you to try it. :-)

Why would I want to? I'm content with what I have for the most part.

> - regards
> - jb

> Punishing Pentagon Propaganda
> http://www.democrats.com/node/16821

-

Jun 12, 2008, 4:38:59 AM6/12/08

"BDK" <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message
> ... I'm content with what I have for the most part.

Yes, and "turds" by the side of the road are VERY content.

- regards
- jb

First Microscopic Images From Mars Lander

Tom Potter

Jun 13, 2008, 12:24:24 AM6/13/08
On Jun 10, 9:51 am, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote:
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Thanks to Dan Kimmel for confirming
the observations I made in my post about the fact that
Jews institutionalized bigotry and revisionism.

As Dan Kimmel racial/religious conditioning
to SUPPRESS and REVISE facts,
compeled him to delete my post,
it is reposted below:

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote in message

>> "Government Shill #2" <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Yeah? Ok. So what?

> Jim E

As I have pointed out,

Jews institutionalized both BIGOTRY and REVISIONISM.

To see how Jews use Institutionalized BIGOTRY

Dan Kimmel

Jun 16, 2008, 10:53:16 AM6/16/08

"Tom Potter" <tdp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 10, 9:51 am, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote:
> > "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > As I have pointed out,
> > > Jews institutionalized both BIGOTRY and REVISIONISM.
> >
> > As I have pointed out, you're a bigot and a fool.
>
> Thanks to Dan Kimmel for confirming
> the observations I made in my post about the fact that
> Jews institutionalized bigotry and revisionism.

Thanks to Tom Potter for confirming he is a bigot and a fool.

Tom Potter

Jun 18, 2008, 8:11:13 AM6/18/08
On Jun 16, 10:53 pm, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote:
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 10, 9:51 am, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote:
> > > "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > As I have pointed out, you're a bigot and a fool.
>
> > Thanks to Dan Kimmel for confirming
> > the observations I made in my post about the fact that
> > Jews institutionalized bigotry and revisionism.
>
> Thanks toTom Potter for confirming he is a bigot and a fool.

Thanks to Dan Kimmel for confirming
the observations I made in my post about the fact that
Jews institutionalized bigotry and revisionism.

As Dan Kimmel racial/religious conditioning

As I have pointed out,

Jews institutionalized both BIGOTRY and REVISIONISM.

To see how Jews use Institutionalized BIGOTRY

Dan Kimmel

Jun 18, 2008, 11:06:28 AM6/18/08

> On Jun 16, 10:53 pm, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote:
> > "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Thanks to Dan Kimmel for confirming
> > > the observations I made in my post about the fact that
> > > Jews institutionalized bigotry and revisionism.
> >
> > Thanks toTom Potter for confirming he is a bigot and a fool.
>
> Thanks to Dan Kimmel for confirming
> the observations I made in my post about the fact that
> Jews institutionalized bigotry and revisionism.

Tom Potter is a bigot and a fool. Q.E.D.

Big hint, repeating your bigoted lies doesn't make them any truer. They
just make you look more like the idiot you are.

BDK

Jun 18, 2008, 11:43:21 AM6/18/08
In article <640eeb35-8b61-4d9e-bdb0-d85a723814f7
@x19g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, tdp...@gmail.com says...

Thanks for proving Dan totally correct.

ROTFL

Tom Potter

Jun 19, 2008, 11:34:33 PM6/19/08
On Jun 18, 11:43 pm, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> In article <640eeb35-8b61-4d9e-bdb0-d85a723814f7
> @x19g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, tdp1...@gmail.com says...
> Thanks for proving Dan totally correct.

My Jewish Pal BDK makes a good point
when he confirms my position that "Dan Kimmel",
and his supporters are typical Jewish bigots

who "Jmmy Carters" and "Mel Gibsons"
folks who make truthful statements about Jews
that suggest that Jews are a greedy, racist, criminal gang,

rather than the "virtuous victims" that they try to
brainwash the ignorant masses to believe
via INSTITUTIONALIZED REVISIONISM.

As my Jewish Pal BDK confirms,
race/religion motivated bigots
attack messengers,
rather than address messages in
a rational, intelligent, MORAL way,

and of course this tactic only convinces
the un-informed, the un-intelligent.

As my Jewish Pal BDK and "Dan Kimmel" confirm
that Jews are bigots and appeal to the least informed
and the least intelligent members of society,
as Jews do not have the facts, nor the equipment,
to appeal to rational, intelligent, informed, MORAL folks.

The proof of this is clearly demonstrate by the
fact that Jews attack messengers and
avoid addressing messages at all costs.

The definition of "bigot" is:
"A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from
his
own."

To read the stories of a few of the many folks
who have been victims of Institutionalized bigotry
visit the web site below.

<http://www.zundelsite.org/english/debate/victims/index.html>

to see a video of my pal BDK visit the web site below.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e1842edc4f

BDK

Jun 20, 2008, 12:26:09 AM6/20/08
In article <01789ad2-7c08-483b-b18f-f61f37ff9ff7
@a32g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, tdp...@gmail.com says...

First mistake you kooks always make is try to make me a jew. I'm the
founder of the NJJC, The Non-Jew-Jew Club.

> who "Jmmy Carters" and "Mel Gibsons"
> folks who make truthful statements about Jews
> that suggest that Jews are a greedy, racist, criminal gang,

There are bad people in every group, including western European white
trash.

> rather than the "virtuous victims" that they try to
> brainwash the ignorant masses to believe
> via INSTITUTIONALIZED REVISIONISM.

Isn't that you and your buddies fixation?

> As my Jewish Pal BDK confirms,
> race/religion motivated bigots
> attack messengers,
> rather than address messages in
> a rational, intelligent, MORAL way,

Laughing at kooktards is fun. You don't really have any morals though.
Bigots never do.

> and of course this tactic only convinces
> the un-informed, the un-intelligent.

That's what you're hoping for, isn't it?

> As my Jewish Pal BDK and "Dan Kimmel" confirm
> that Jews are bigots and appeal to the least informed
> and the least intelligent members of society,
> as Jews do not have the facts, nor the equipment,
> to appeal to rational, intelligent, informed, MORAL folks.

So as a non jew Irish, French, and Polish guy, how does that work for
me?

> The proof of this is clearly demonstrate by the
> fact that Jews attack messengers and
> avoid addressing messages at all costs.

The message is that you're a bigoted numbskull, but you are funny, in a
pitiful sort of way.

> The definition of "bigot" is:
> "A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from
> his
> own."
>
> To read the stories of a few of the many folks
> who have been victims of Institutionalized bigotry
> visit the web site below.
>
> <http://www.zundelsite.org/english/debate/victims/index.html>

AKA,"The gallery of losers"...ROTFL.

> to see a video of my pal BDK visit the web site below.
>
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e1842edc4f

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! You poor kooktard.

Disneygeek

Jun 20, 2008, 5:05:10 AM6/20/08
On Jun 8, 3:39 pm, The Ghost In The Machine
<ew...@sirius.tg00suus7038.net> wrote:
> In alt.conspiracy, Government Shill #2
> <gov.sh...@gmail.com>
>  wrote
> on Sun, 08 Jun 2008 20:52:02 +0200
> <4cao44hlbdm3ui1sjom5pvf6fcbdd2r...@4ax.com>:

> >>It's not "so what", whacko "debunker".
>
> > You seem to use "debunker" as an insult. I am quite happy to be a debunker.

> > Debunking your nonsense is fun. And easy.
>
> >>If Iran should let UN inspections visit it's nuclear facilities, so should Israel.
>
> > Israel already has bombs. That's acknowledged. Iran does not yet have bombs.
>
> We won't know until they let us inspect.

> > Iran claims to not want to make bombs.
>
> Wish I could wholeheartedly believe that, though it makes some sense.
> The trouble is Ahmedinejad is on record as wanting to destroy Israel,
> and while he probably has the credibility of Lyndon LaRouche, he's
> reflecting Iran's hard right contingent, methinks.

> > The UN wants to look at Iran's nuclear
> > program to make sure they do not make bombs. What part of this do you not
> > understand?
>
> > Oh. I just answered my own question. Being an idiot, you don't
> > understand any of it. You only have anti-Israel sentiment and nothing else.
>
> Personally, I would hope Israel does allow inspections, if only to
> set a good example.

I think the point is that Iran claimed NOT to want to make bombs. The
inspections, which Iran fought against, were to verify that bombs were
not being made. What would be the point of inspecting Isreal's boms.
Isreal has never claimed not to want to make bombs. They have never
entered into an agreement that they would not make bombs and
inspection of said bombs would serve no purpose.

zzbu...@netscape.net

Jun 20, 2008, 6:23:39 AM6/20/08
On Jun 8, 2:20 pm, VTR <vexjo...@gmx.us> wrote:
> Carter: Israel has 150 atomic bombs
>
> Israeli nuclear technician Vanunu was imprisoned for revealing Israeli nuclear secrets
> [GALLO/GETTY]
>
> http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/AE85272F-D328-4529-BA16-9E038F...
>
> The state of Israel has at least 150 nuclear weapons, Jimmy Carter, the former US president,
> has said according to reports in the UK.
>
> The announcement marks the first time a US president has publicly acknowledged the Jewish
> state's nuclear arsenal.
>
> Carter made the remark while responding to a question at the Hay-on-Wye literary festival in
> Wales in which he was asked how any future US president should deal with the Iranian nuclear
> threat.
>
> "The US has more than 12,000 nuclear weapons, the [former] Soviet Union has about the same;
> Great Britain and France have several hundred, and Israel has 150 or more," Carter said,
> according to a transcript of his remarks published by the festival.
>
> "We have a phalanx of enormous weaponry ... not only of enormous weaponry but of rockets to
> deliver those missiles on a pinpoint accuracy target."

Well, that is typical Carter idiocy in the nuclear game.
Since you have no rockets, you have SPY SATELLITES.
Which is why the more intelligent people in the nuclear game built
A.I. Internet, GPS,
Stealth, Laser-guided bombs, Cruise Missiles, Drones, Space
Shuttles,
PV Cells, DU, Robots. and ABM.

> Carter also said that the US government should talk directly to Iran in order to persuade it to
> drop its nuclear ambitions.
>
> The US and other Western powers have accused Tehran of attempting to acquire nuclear weapons
> however Iran says its nuclear programme is purely for peaceful purposes.
>
> Hamas controversy
>
> His remarks come after the former US president caused controversy by holding talks with Khaled
> Meshaal, leader of the Palestinian movement Hamas, in Damascus, the Syrian capital, in April.
>
> The meeting led to criticism from Israel and the Bush administration.
>
> Hamas is listed as a terrorist organisation by the US, Israel and the European Union, and has
> not been invited to participate in US-brokered peace negotiations between Israel and the
> Palestinians.
>
> Israeli silence
>
> Experts have long maintained that Israel is the Middle East's only nuclear power, however the
> country has refused to confirm or deny the claim.
>
> Most estimates for the number of weapons are based on evidence leaked to the media by Mordechai
> Vanunu, an Israeli former nuclear technician, who said the Jewish state had between 100 and 200
> weapons.
>
> Vanunu spent 18 years in an Israeli prison for disclosing nuclear secrets before being released
> in 2004.
>
> Other experts have said the number is as low as 60 or as high as 400.
>
> It is not clear what evidence or intelligence Carter was basing his information on.
> Source: Agencies

Dan Kimmel

Jun 20, 2008, 6:59:03 AM6/20/08

> My Jewish Pal BDK makes a good point
> when he confirms my position that "Dan Kimmel",
> and his supporters are typical Jewish bigots
>
> who "Jmmy Carters" and "Mel Gibsons"
> folks who make truthful statements about Jews
> that suggest that Jews are a greedy, racist, criminal gang,
>
> rather than the "virtuous victims" that they try to
> brainwash the ignorant masses to believe
> via INSTITUTIONALIZED REVISIONISM.

Tom Potter is a racist, bigoted, antisemitic buffoon.

He keeps proving it in post after post.