Re: Extortion Systems of the Ruling Elites

Dave Johnson

Apr 30, 2008, 10:19:18 AM4/30/08
n Apr 30, 6:45 am, "Rob Hay" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
Winston Shrout
> An informative book on the Current Legal System and how it has been turned
> into an Extortion System rather than a Justice System.
>
> www.freedomfiles.org/extortion.pdf
>
> Rob

A really wacko tax scam involving bible quotes and "redemption or
acceptance for value" sight drafts (checks) !!

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/pf/20020403a.asp
The tax scammers apparently latched onto sight drafts to accommodate
their belief that the U.S. government owes every American citizen a
substantial amount of money.
The theory, called redemption or acceptance for value, says that
legitimate constitutional government ended when the U.S. went off the
gold standard in 1933.
The extremists believe the government had to find some other way to
pay off its debts. It did this by using the energy, or work output, of
its current and future citizens as collateral. The government pledges
each birth certificate for an amount that's been quoted anywhere from
$600,000 to $1 million.
Pitcavage says redemptionists believe that everyone in the U.S. is
collateral for bonds issued by the U.S. government. The bondholder
doesn't own you, but he or she owns everything you do. Each person has
a mirror entity, a straw man that represents the amount of work they
do.
Redemptionists say there's a way to redeem your straw man and stake
your claim to that money. Simply file a particular document along with
your birth certificate and hand it in to your secretary of state
office.
Winston Shrout
Now, you control your straw man and all the money that goes with it.
You now can print up a sight draft and pay off your mortgage,
according to redemptionists.
Proponents of this fraud hold seminars around the country explaining
the straw man theory and charging cash to redeem the straw man for
participants.
"Initially, the person is a victim," says Kasaris. "They pay the
teacher to have their straw man redeemed. Then once they get their
straw man redeemed, they float these bogus drafts and the victim
becomes the defendant.
"The teacher got a $128,000 sight draft to pay off his mortgage with
Chase. He gets the mortgage statement the next month and it says it's
paid off. He goes to a seminar and shows them the mortgage statement
and says, 'Look what using sight drafts did for us.'
"What they don't show them is a month or two later, the bank says we
have revoked your credit because your check bounced."
Meanwhile, the folks attending the seminar are forking over 10 percent
of their mortgage to get their straw man redeemed. After they try to
pay the mortgage with a bogus sight draft they're out the 10 percent,
they're facing foreclosure and, worst of all, facing criminal charges
for writing a phony sight draft. Winston Shrout Solutions in Commerce
http://www.winstonshroutsolutionsincommerce.com/index.htm

Pitcavage says this particular scheme took root around 1999 and has
caught on as a way to pay off everything from taxes to cars, boats,
homes and weapons.

"One of the nastiest versions is they'll sell a sight draft to someone
who's vulnerable and gullible -- someone who's about to lose their
home or farm," says Pitcavage. "They'll say, 'You give me $5,000 and
I'll give you this debt instrument to pay off your debt; then you can
make lower payments to me.'"

Of course, the fraudster takes off with the $5,000, and the homeowner
loses his money and the house.
American Bankers Association spokesman Jon Hall says check fraud costs
the banking industry alone $700 million annually.
"Ever since the advent of color copiers, desktop publishing and
computer scanning equipment, being able to detect counterfeit checks
is very difficult."
bogus sight draft http://www.winstonshroutsolutionsincommerce.com

Spotting a sight draft
Bogus sight drafts used by redemptionists have similar identifiers.
They may refer to House Joint resolution 192 (the resolution Congress
passed in 1933 taking the government of
www.evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html
www.quatloos.com internet tax scams
www.quatlosers.com