Liberal Jew TraitorCrats

Jack

Feb 19, 2003, 11:46:18 PM2/19/03
Worse than Saddam Insane. Schumer is the worst--followed by FeinSlime,
Boxer, Weiner, Nadler, --the list goes on--no wonder the world hates Jews.

Polybius

Feb 20, 2003, 5:35:20 PM2/20/03
They all support our fearless leader President Bush and his Bush-Sharon foreign
policy of the jewish state first, and, I don't mean New York.

traveler

Feb 21, 2003, 4:30:08 PM2/21/03
"Jack" <bode...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<b31n1...@enews1.newsguy.com>...

> Worse than Saddam Insane. Schumer is the worst--followed by FeinSlime,
> Boxer, Weiner, Nadler, --the list goes on--no wonder the world hates Jews.

You're on the wrong side of the issue. The anti-semites are the ones
responsible for 9/11. If you think you can get away with that
ignorant crap and call yourself pro-American, you're nuts, pal.

sanjian

Feb 21, 2003, 5:53:43 PM2/21/03
"Jack" <bode...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Worse than Saddam Insane. Schumer is the worst--followed by FeinSlime,
> Boxer, Weiner, Nadler, --the list goes on--no wonder the world hates
Jews.

WTF? Are you a democrat plant?

Alec Owen

Feb 28, 2003, 10:15:31 AM2/28/03

"Starkiller" <NoSpam.S...@White-Star.com> wrote in message
> Well, it's like this. about 50% of the posts here are made by
Trolls
> trying to get a rise out of someone. About 30% are made by either
> leftists or rightists pretending to be their own opposition so as to
> make them look stupid. About 15% are made by extremists on either
> side that are the ones proclaiming Bush to be either God or the
> AntiChrist. 5% are made by folks that are at least attempting to
make
> a valid point or understand someone elses. Which makes for
> interesting reading at the least. You can go from one thread of "I
> know you are but what am I" to another that would take a lawyer to
> understand. A little something for everyone. :-)
> Regards
>

> Starkiller©

I've never done a survey but I think you're close.
Some however posts are an effort to inform.
There are a myriad of sources for information but
many are slanted and tailored to an agenda.
Furthermore, and this is important to my mind,
some information is suppressed or does not
make it into the public consciousness. People
who post informative messages should be
encouraged. Especially if it from a reliable source and
that source is indicated.

There really isn't any point in posting racist
remarks. Nobody takes them seriously and
they say more about the poster than they do
about the subjects covered.

A Owen